Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

I am very disappointed as the item I have received looks nothing like the photograph on the website. The base of the bottle, its shoulders, the colour, the quality of the glass and the stopper are all different. They have definitely sent me a different item to the one in the photo on the website.
I'm very disappointed with my duck feet photo frame which I ordered. I wanted something a bit different but got something very cheap looking. The finish isn't antique silver as stated but more of a cheap grubby matt gold finish. It also actually looks scratched and dented. One of the metal clips at the back to hold the photo is twisted and very sharp so it isn't easy to insert a photo. I would go elsewhere to purchase this frame as other places to much nicer versions of it. Such a shame.
Still haven’t received a delivery date for my cupboards, I had to phone to get an update & reply was they should be delivered next week, would think twice about ordering through them again
Haven't received my goods.
Paid for 1-2 days delivery as was a mother's day gift. Didn't turn up for 4 days turned up late. Then turned up broken this is still to be resolved.
Was sent the wrong product, still waiting to hear from the boutique 2 days on
Found the perfect picture on the site, ordered and received a tracking and a delivery date for 2 days time, the money was taken from my account the following day but I still have not received my item after 10 days. Unable to track so not sure what to done to next. Not used to leaving a bad review sadly, but when asked to leave one with the order not fulfilled leaves me with no alternative.
Dreadful service. Told me my order would be delivered 24/2. Four days later still not turned up! No information from Trouva regarding why. All the other companies I have dealt with keep me informed. Clearly too much for this shower.
I had to pick up the parcel from a news agents in town regardless of being at home all day, when it is said that they were unable to drop it at my premises. I take in parcels for my neighbours all the time as they are always out and yet when I order something I have to pick it up. So yes I am disgruntled. However my parcel was in good order on arrival. Jane Bowers.
Delivery dates repeatedly changing. Still not received the order. Shocking service POSTMAN PAT WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER.👍
Bought an item, got excited and sent an email couple of days later telling me its out of stock... what a cheek to send constant enails asking for a review
Hi I've been trying to get intouch as I haven't received my order I placed last Thursday and I was supposed to receive it on Tuesday. UPS tracking says it hasn't been collected. please could you update me on my order. thank you
Still waiting for my package.....3 days overdue and the delivery company still not received it. I have been offered a replacement but still waiting for the confirmation that it is on its way. Not sure what they are going to replace it with as I ordered the last in stock.
Feel very mislead, the picture had a box of plates on it. I have received just one AND it’s chipped. Never again.
The product was not as advertised. I bought large kitchen cloths and what turned up was miniature kitchen cloths
Super disappointed. Very poor customer service and communication. Take a very long time to try to resolve their mistakes. They allow stores to post goods which when they arrive are nothing like the items you pay for and expect the customer to accept the alternative goods. I am a first time customer who believes in supporting small independent companies but after this I will probably not take the risk it is simply too frustrating and time wasting.
Not at all impressed with the service I've received from this company. I was sent the wrong product and when I contacted Trouva to discuss they insisted they had sent the product I ordered, and that I am therefore responsible for returning the unwanted item for an exchange. Totally unacceptable customer service.
Item arrived completely damaged. Still going through customer services to resolve, at present still trying to get an acknowledgment that you have even received my emails. Total disaster
I can’t log on 😡😡😡
I had a lovely shopping experience, the shipping experience was a nightmare. After having paid £4.99 PER PRODUCT for shipping in the same order (I bought 2 products), the delivery company (UPS) has claimed that they couldn't find anyone at home (we have a concierge operating from 7am to 11pm) and therefore my boyfriend had to go to an off licence to pick up his birthday present. Not acceptable for £4.99 - Happy to support small businesses but at least with Amazon efficient delivery is a guarantee.
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,551 reviews