Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

Firstly I had no contact for 5 days after placing my order. Then I received an email saying the item had been shipped, only to then receive an email saying it hadn’t been shipped and I would get a refund. I would recommend using as there is a chance you won’t receive your item.
The online shop looks great and has beautiful things but the rest was abysmal. I ordered a series of plates and ceramics. The majority of them arrived smashed to pieces. One store also said they also only had one in a set of four so they're sending me one plate?! After being excited about buying new tableware it was such a dismal experience to get a bunch of parcels with smashed and missing stuff. All of which I now have to throw away. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. A complete waste of time.
Ordered an item, waited 5 says for delivery only to open it and find it was a completely different item.
Finally after 3 days I was advised that the incorrect item I received was sent because they no longer stock what I ordered.
I was then told in order to get a refund I needed to find a way to print off a returns label ready for when the delivery driver returned to collect the package, in the middle of a lockdown when I don’t own a printer. After explaining I don’t own a printer and am only supposed to leave my house for essentials i was told I need to print it myself or use someone else’s and they are trying to help me but can’t do that unless I help them. First and last time I will ever order anything from this site
Well as I'm still waiting to receive my goods find it hard to give any good feed back
My experience has been dreadful, the supplier I chose has given me the wrong order twice- the second time was an empty box and I am still waiting for a refund or my actual order
Not happy that I had to pay £11 to return the item to Biscuit shop. Had I known that you didn't offer free returns, I would have never ordered through you. It was my first and last time.
Very disappointed. The first time I have ordered anything from this company. Ordered on 6th Dec and it's now the 13th and still not received the goods. Very poor. Probably will not use this company again
Very bad. I ordered a vase to come the next following day and it came after 7 days. Never buy again.
I am very sorry to hear about the issues that you have had with your order. This isn't the experience we like to give our customers.

I can see from our system that the shipping charge on your order has now been refunded in light of the delay. If you have any further questions or need to talk to the team please do not hesitate to reach out to us on support@trouva.com

Jem, Customer Support Team at Trouva
I ordered a par of secatuers from the shop Black Bough on 25 November. They were intended as a birthday present for my sister's birthday on 1st December. When she did not receive them I checked the pacel status on both Saturday 3oth November and Monday 2nd December. On both occasions it said the parcel was still at a sorting hub. Why?
I'm really sorry about this, it isn't the experience we like to give our customers. I will put you in touch with a member of the customer support team so that we can resolve this issue for you quickly.

In the meantime, many thanks for taking the time to leave feedback, we really appreciate your opinion. If you have any questions or any further feedback, please do let me know or follow up with us via email.

Jem
Not arrived yet!
Hello Jay,

I'm really sorry about this. This isn't the experience we like to give our customers. I will put you in touch with a member of the customer support team so that we can resolve this issue for you quickly.

Jem
I ordered a package weeks ago and it has not arrived. I’ve had no update.
You guys have a range of amazing products and your customer service is fine but every time I order anything on your website, the suppliers seem to not have the item - even if it's up and available online. Literally, it happened to me twice already and I stopped ordering because I know I won't get anything anyway. Also, the last time I collected the item but was still charged for delivery (it was refunded later). So there's still a long way to go for you, I guess. Best of luck, I will try mine elsewhere.
The service I have received from Trouva has been terrible. I ordered a mirror. The wrong mirror turned up which I then returned. A month later I have still not been refunded for the mirror. The whole experience has been appalling. Can I be refunded for the mirror as you promised to do a month ago.
Item was never delivered, trying to get a refund or redelivery still, customer support is almost non-existent, impossible to get in touch with the seller directly. Worst experience I've ever had buying anything online in the last 20 years.
Ordered a product, wasn't in stock. Essentially useless.
Both items ordered (from separate boutiques) are very poor quality. One was a marble shelf which I ordered almost identical identical shelf of two years ago from a brand no longer retaliating and quality was perfect. This one is awful. The arms haven’t been cut properly, the shelf doesn’t fit the arms. It rattles on the wall and does not sit flush. It looks cheap.
The other item was a side table that arrived in lost awful condition covers in scratches and the marble top was packed in a box marked up in large letters “broken marble top”.
The whole process has been a shambles and I will jot be ordering again. The return process is painful and I am still chasing a refund for the table. The shelf I can’t be bothered to return simply to avoid the hassle I experienced with the table.
I buy a lot of Hecate and am an interior designer. I do not recommend at all
Purchased an item which then turned out not to be available at all!
Will not shop here again.
Rubbish . Will never order from trouva again. Item never turned up. Sent 4 emails asking for information on my package and asking for a refund ! NO ONE HAS EVER CONTACTED ME OR RETURNED MY MONEY . No communication with customer care ! Shocking service
Appalling. Apparently my item was sold in the shop b4 the shop owner checked their emails. They refunded but didn’t tell me. So I was waiting for days for an update about the dispatch. I called and left a message with the shop asking what gives and they never got back to me.
I’m an still waiting for my order that I placed on the 7th of May and it is now the 25th, the tracking service has not kept me updated; the last piece of information I received was on the 13th which was “nothing to collect” and hasn’t changed since. I am still waiting for a response form this company because the money has already been taken out of my account so either I expect it to be found and sent to me or to receive a full refund. I’m waiting for a response.
Trouva is rated 4.66 based on 1,976 reviews