Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Delivery dates repeatedly changing. Still not received the order. Shocking service
POSTMAN PAT WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER.👍
Bought an item, got excited and sent an email couple of days later telling me its out of stock... what a cheek to send constant enails asking for a review
Hi

I've been trying to get intouch as I haven't received my order I placed last Thursday and I was supposed to receive it on Tuesday. UPS tracking says it hasn't been collected. please could you update me on my order.

Still waiting for my package.....3 days overdue and the delivery company still not received it. I have been offered a replacement but still waiting for the confirmation that it is on its way. Not sure what they are going to replace it with as I ordered the last in stock.
Feel very mislead, the picture had a box of plates on it. I have received just one AND it’s chipped. Never again.
The product was not as advertised. I bought large kitchen cloths and what turned up was miniature kitchen cloths
Super disappointed. Very poor customer service and communication. Take a very long time to try to resolve their mistakes. They allow stores to post goods which when they arrive are nothing like the items you pay for and expect the customer to accept the alternative goods. I am a first time customer who believes in supporting small independent companies but after this I will probably not take the risk it is simply too frustrating and time wasting.
Not at all impressed with the service I've received from this company. I was sent the wrong product and when I contacted Trouva to discuss they insisted they had sent the product I ordered, and that I am therefore responsible for returning the unwanted item for an exchange. Totally unacceptable customer service.
Item arrived completely damaged.
Still going through customer services to resolve, at present still trying to get an acknowledgment that you have even received my emails.
Total disaster
I can’t log on 😡😡😡
I had a lovely shopping experience, the shipping experience was a nightmare. After having paid £4.99 PER PRODUCT for shipping in the same order (I bought 2 products), the delivery company (UPS) has claimed that they couldn't find anyone at home (we have a concierge operating from 7am to 11pm) and therefore my boyfriend had to go to an off licence to pick up his birthday present.
Not acceptable for £4.99 - Happy to support small businesses but at least with Amazon efficient delivery is a guarantee.
Parcel wasn’t even delivered to my address which is what i entered as my delivery address. After sending emails I still haven’t had a reply!!
I paid for next day delivery as needed items next day but Trouva processed order late. When I emailed they said would refund delivery as gesture of goodwill!!! What goodwill you didn’t deliver item when expected so how can you charge me next day delivery so no goodwill... also when I emailed to say I would like to make formal complaint I was just told to send items back if I’m not happy. Absolutely disgusting customer service. Very unprofessional and unethical.
Ordered 2 jumpers on 3 January - one from another online store arrived via Royal Mail next day late afternoon; the one from Trouva via UPS has still not arrived - and is delayed again. Both unacceptable and unnecessary poor delivery service.
I have not received my order and I email customer services and they have not replied
I am still waiting for my order to be completed before I leave a review
Dr Nora Tsatsas
NW3 5RN
I have not received my order as yet, I was advised that expected delivery date was 31st December.
Please could you inform me of when I can expect this delivery of a Burrows & Hare canvas lunch container.
According to Trouva the cutlery we wanted was in stock - the company website showed four of the item - we ordered and a day later received an email fromTrouva saying they were unable to supply as had no stock! That mis-information cost us the chance to take another deal that in the meantime has expired. Won’t trust them again.
Wrong goods sent.
Sent by Standard instead of the Express delivery that I had paid for.
Lied about delivery method used.
Consequently order arrived after not before Xmas.
Avoid Trouva would be my recommendation.
Still not received my goods. No use after Xmas. Not even a message from you to explain
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,320 reviews