Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

I have not received my goods left 2 messages on answer phone no reply cannot get any sense from UPS if that's who is delivering my goods I have no idea I have had little or no communication from you so disappointed.
I have still not received my parcel. I am disappointed with the service.
The company sent me two right feet shoes and two different sizes. One a size 40 and the other a 38. Hopefully I can get a refund or the left matching shoe!
I ordered four candlestick and two arrived smashed to pieces. When I opened the box is left glass shards all my dining room table. I contacted customer services straight away and got an instant response. I then got another email saying I didn’t send the right pictures as they also needed pics of the packaging. Tone of email was tersely worded and apologised for the inconvenience it “may have caused” me and asking me to confirm whether I wanted a refund or exchange when I have originally requested an exchange. Not a fantastic start to my shopping experience with Trouva.
Ordered sandals from website only to be told days later they were out of stock. Surely they should have been removed from site. Very helpful on phone when I rang as am not very good on internet.
I;d like to leave a review but the fact I still haven't received the order it's impossible to do so. The payment has been debited almost a week ago and I still haven't received my order.
I would never use this site again, ordered and didn’t deliver. Repeatedly saying delivery attempted which it hasn’t been. Absolute waste of time. AVOID
Let me say that the boutique that I purchased from was fantastic, great product, fast shipping, fair price. Trouva as a site is laughable. All kinds of website issues they blamed on me and then the USA banking system. After explaining I used 2 different computers, on 2 different networks, and 2 different credit cards from 2 different banks… they finally just didn’t respond to why their website didn’t work. Bottom line, your boutiques deserve better and if your in the USA it’s PayPal or nothing.
product came very bad with packaging.. and my item was broken.. broken pieces damaged otthers..😞
Not received my order yet,promised on Monday to be delivered by UPS
I still have not received my bowls.
I ordered a dress 6 days ago, I still haven't received my order - which should be here last Tuesday and today is Friday! I am very disappointed this dress was ordered for a specific purpose I chose fast delivery but I haven't recovered yet and absolutely no updates about the delivery.
Difficult to review Trouva when my first purchase didn’t happen! It was going to be the dress of my dreams - one left in my size - paid and sent off for - so happy - then disaster the next day when I was told that my dress was no longer available. Hey ho! Better luck next time!
Purchased top. Returned last Tuesday recorded delivery. Still heard nothing back
These shoes have broken after just 3 months and I’ve hardly warn them.
Although I like the diversity of products available through your website, the quality of the plant pots I bought was dreadful. Decided couldn’t be bothered dealing with returns, so have just decided never to buy anything from Berylune again and have given the pots away.
Great service but wrong colour. I wanted a red toaster and got a cream one. I have requested a return. Keep you updated
So looking forward to receiving my sardine forks. Totally upset they couldn't be shipped to the Highlands of Scotland for some unknown reason.
I paid the extra fee in order for my parcel to arrive on time, the delayed 3 days. I was not longer in the place where they sent me the order, I needed to arrange for someone else to come and pick it and send it to me. I think it would be only reasonable if the would pay for the shipment, but they are not willing to pay. So not only did I pay extra for my parcel to arrive in time, now I need to pay again if I ever want to receive it. Terrible service
Unfortunately, two of the items I ordered were cancelled due to delivery issues. I took this to mean not to the Highlands of Scotland. Very disappointed.
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,954 reviews