Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Bag larger and more bulky than I expected but I may find a use for it. It's also heavier than I would have liked.
Beautiful products, found exactly what I was looking for the only thing that let it down was the delivery service you chose Ups who were dreadful!
Trouva customer service is excellent - they were helpful and accommodating when I couldn’t see my tracking information from the boutique I ordered from. I have deducted two stars for the lack of communication from the boutique and how slow the service was. I purchased my item on 11th august for delivery within 3-5 days, so latest delivery 16th August. They packaged it and printed the label immediately but then didn’t update their tracking at all and didn’t ship the product until the 5th day, meaning the product wasn’t delivered until 17th and I missed my friend’s birthday. The product I ordered was a candle, I asked for gift wrap and it just came in stripy paper so I wouldn’t call that gift wrapped. The candle itself however I have been assured is gorgeous and smells beautiful. Trouva we’re helpful at getting in touch with the boutique and also refunded my delivery charge. The lack of communication from the boutique and slow service means I am reluctant to order again.
A bit slow with info about my item online..however the courier UPS was not up to standard at all..beware
Quick to respond but slow with a resolution.
I love the scarf I bought but am now bombarded with emails every day and not happy with this company. So good marks for my purchase but poor marketing strategy.
Item arrived safe and sound, as per specification. Tracking for parcel provided but number did not work!
The product, a garden tool, was good and the price was good. But delivery by UPS had problems: I received notice of next day delivery (which seemed unlikely) and it was confirmed in text message -- but it did not happen. After the end time of the supposed delivery I received a UPS message that the delivery had been changed to two days later -- and that took place without any problem.
Where are the missing alphabet mugs? If I had been able to order all the ones I would like, I would have given you 5 stars
The product was great, bottle of long coloured matches, but paid extra for gift wrap, which proved to be a waste of time! No thought had gone into the wrapping and had to wrap it again!
Items arrived damaged, but needed them to complete a Mother’s Day arrangement so a return wasn’t an option, also paid extra for express delivery which took 5 days to arrive, which in my opinion was a waste of money.
The product arrived very well packed and was despatched quickly. However UPS your courier let you down badly. They said they couldn’t deliver which is a complete lie as I am shielding and cannot leave the house! So I had to make an unnecessary journey putting myself at risk to collect the item as I was the only one the shop where said parcel was delivered could collect!!
Good quality product however I felt it was too expensive and overpriced and I feel very ripped off
The description of the item didn’t include dimensions but I thought I could estimate the size by reference to some books in the picture. The item is about twice the size I expected. Dimensions should always be included please.
Ordered a jacket but it took a week for them to tell me it was out of stock. They did communicate throughout however and were fast to advise to pursue refund.
I am very happy with the items I received, however I was not happy with the amount of un-recyclable packaging and when I wanted a few more of the same items I realised I could have brought them direct from the shop website and they would have been cheaper.
Everything was great but I’d ordered boots and when they arrived I thought they were a little uncomfortable. It then cost me £9 60 to post them back. That’s way too much just to try something on. It’s a shame cos I’d like to use independent businesses but can’t afford the returns .
Not enough info on clothing(what they are made of etc) also please stop using UPS, nothing but problems compared to ALL other couriers they are a disgrace ☹️
Still waiting for delivery
Nice website but you send way too many emails on a daily basis, sometimes 2 a day!!!!
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,954 reviews