Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Good quality product however I felt it was too expensive and overpriced and I feel very ripped off
The description of the item didn’t include dimensions but I thought I could estimate the size by reference to some books in the picture. The item is about twice the size I expected. Dimensions should always be included please.
Ordered a jacket but it took a week for them to tell me it was out of stock. They did communicate throughout however and were fast to advise to pursue refund.
I am very happy with the items I received, however I was not happy with the amount of un-recyclable packaging and when I wanted a few more of the same items I realised I could have brought them direct from the shop website and they would have been cheaper.
Everything was great but I’d ordered boots and when they arrived I thought they were a little uncomfortable. It then cost me £9 60 to post them back. That’s way too much just to try something on. It’s a shame cos I’d like to use independent businesses but can’t afford the returns .
Not enough info on clothing(what they are made of etc) also please stop using UPS, nothing but problems compared to ALL other couriers they are a disgrace ☹️
Still waiting for delivery
Nice website but you send way too many emails on a daily basis, sometimes 2 a day!!!!
First order was perfect. Second order didn’t arrive. Emailed but apart from a standard reply nothing has happened
Delivery twice as long as advised, arrived in a box 50 times bigger that the product which was just in a plastic bag inside and sent from Birmingham rather than the boutique in Devon.
The item I ordered was lovely and amazing quality.
The service from Trouva was not ideal - I found myself having to contact the Boutique directly to speed things along.
But the product is beautiful and it was delivered super quickly!
Unfortunately the order was incorrectly selected. One green tomato chutney and two spicy pear were delivered when the order was for one spicy pear and two green tomato chutney.
Good service. Unfortunately the wrong size of mug was sent To me and I don’t have time to send back before Christmas.
I’m still awaiting delivery
Just dissapounted as ordered a Xmas present paid for it , only to be told a few days later out of stock! The fault of the boutique, but they should update stock so Trouva supporting these small boutiques is a good idea but only to be let down by them!
The Elice star was well packaged and arrived safely. Good quality product, but I feel it should have been made clear that the plug would need adapting to comply with UK electricity supply. Trouva were helpful and made enquiries with the seller who then answered my query . Due to lockdown it is not easy to buy the plug adapter and bulb.
Delivery was slow. UPS informed me of delivery and it didn’t happen. 2 days later I received the package with no notification and open wrapping. Product fine but saw it later on other sites £12 cheaper.
I don’t know yet as still haven’t received my order, so, so far not great.....
I am really disappointed because I thought I had ordered long socks ! They are nice short ones but I wanted long
Sent out quickly, but I found the mask sent very hard for me to use.
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,320 reviews