Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

My item never arrived and I've asked for someone to contact me to arrange delivery / see what happened but have not got a response. I really want the item but will just have a refund now if it's not available I just need to know either way.
Having ordered what i wanted on the 26th of December I was informed that it wouldn't be sent out till the 4th of January, which seemed reasonable at the time. But when it came to the 18th of January and i hadn't received my order, I decided to call Trouva and find out where it was. I was informed by the lady that i spoke to that according to the computer it had already been sent out to me so i said OK I'll wait a few days and see if it arrives. A few days later i called again to see where it was and the lady i spoke to said she would try and find it for me and call me back. That call never came. Then on the 23rd i called again to be told that i would get a call back after they found out what was happening with my order. Not even 10 minutes later i got a call back saying sorry it seems we are out of stock of this product what would i like to do. Seeing as i had been waiting over a month for something that i needed by the 10th of January at the latest i decided to cancel my order and am now waiting for my refund. I have been offered a discount for my next purchase with Trouva but i don't think I'll bother, seeing as i was lied to about the status of my paid for product.
they failed to send the item until I chased them
I cannot see any emails giving me advice of despatch and I cannot remember when the item arrived except that it arrived in time for Christmas. I seem to remember that it took quite a while to be delivered but can't be sure of that now. I was somewhat disappointed with the charm on the necklace as it was very tiny and I was expecting it to be much bigger. However, the person I gave it to for Christmas was very happy with it so that is the important factor.
I ordered 2 products but only received one. However, when I contacted the seller they were very apologetic and sent the other item out very quickly and included some love hearts in the package which was a nice touch.
I’m still waiting for a response on a print that came to me in framed, not as advertised. I even had to choose a colour for the frame but when the print arrived, it arrived not framed and damaged. I have email twice and I get a rep once that it’s in hand and nothing. I just want to send it back and get my money back. I’m now £65 out of pocket with a dmamaged print. I will never use you or reconvened you again.
Product I ordered as a gift arrived broken. Support quickly responded and promised to replace the item but it has now been 2 weeks and I am still yet to receive the returns label. Contacted support again and have not received any update in 10 days. Really poor customer service do not recommend using Trouva.
Awful service!
Hi there -

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate your opinion and I'm sorry to hear about your issues with the service received.

If you have any other questions or any further feedback with details to help us improve, please do reach out to us and we will be more than happy to help.

Jem
Ordered different items twice, took my money both times. Waited for the gifts arriving and received an email 2 weeks later telling me the items were unavailable and had to get a refund. If I had have known the item was available I wouldn’t have ordered and I wouldn’t have relied on it coming as a Christmas present.
Very poor
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your opinion.

I’m sorry to hear that you feel our service and site is very poor.

I would personally like to assist you further, would you be so kind to contact our support team via email? You can reach us on support@trouva.com and quote this review.

If you have any questions or any further feedback, please do let me know!

Chris
I never received my order
Hi there,

I would personally like to assist you further regarding this order, would you be so kind to contact our support team via email? You can reach us on support@trouva.com and quote this review.

If you have any questions or any further feedback, please do let me know!

Chris
There's always an excellent selection of different items. Great for present ideas. Customer service is responsive and helpful.
Although I'm aware in the details it does state the size of the product, I do find the product a little misleading. In the photos you assume there are more than one mini lantern, and as the description says, 'these stylish box lanterns', I naturally assumed I was buying a set.

Obviously it was my mistake not to look in the details but I just wish it was more obvious what I was buying.

The product itself it nice and quaint, and the quality is good.
Extremely disappointing product, like something a child would make! An insult for the price. On the positive side I was offered a refund
Item was as described on the website. The price was good (cheaper than in the shop that I'd first seen the item) but delivery time was a bit slow. Package took six days to arrive.
They don't look good value for money. Look a bit cheap!!!
First time ordering with this company and I was not disappointed, my item was unavailable but trouva let me know straightaway what was happening and even searched and found me a alternative. I can not praise them enough and will be definitely ordering again I can highly recommend trouva .
Ordered an item, waited 5 says for delivery only to open it and find it was a completely different item.
Finally after 3 days I was advised that the incorrect item I received was sent because they no longer stock what I ordered.
I was then told in order to get a refund I needed to find a way to print off a returns label ready for when the delivery driver returned to collect the package, in the middle of a lockdown when I don’t own a printer. After explaining I don’t own a printer and am only supposed to leave my house for essentials i was told I need to print it myself or use someone else’s and they are trying to help me but can’t do that unless I help them. First and last time I will ever order anything from this site
Got the best prices I could find for some special matches I'd been looking for. Even better with 10% off for joining Trouva!
Not happy that I had to pay £11 to return the item to Biscuit shop. Had I known that you didn't offer free returns, I would have never ordered through you. It was my first and last time.
Trouva is rated 4.66 based on 1,976 reviews