Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Love trouva! Everything you can think of is there to purchase. I’m so glad to be helping independent businesses. Bring the high street back with much loved boutiques.
The product arrived very well packed and was despatched quickly. However UPS your courier let you down badly.
They said they couldn’t deliver which is a complete lie as I am shielding and cannot leave the house! So I had to make an unnecessary journey putting myself at risk to collect the item as I was the only one the shop where said parcel was delivered could collect!!
Damaged item no return or refund info
lovely items - v good customer service !
Great service
Good quality product however I felt it was too expensive and overpriced and I feel very ripped off
Very good product and fast delivery. Would recommend.
The description of the item didn’t include dimensions but I thought I could estimate the size by reference to some books in the picture. The item is about twice the size I expected. Dimensions should always be included please.
I couldn't be happier with my beautiful sheepskin mittens shipped from Sweden. Excellent communication & no hitches. I will be returning sometime soon!
So delighted with what I received first class thank you to all the girls at petticoat.
Delivery dates repeatedly changing. Still not received the order. Shocking service
POSTMAN PAT WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER.👍
Beautiful goods all good quality. Delivery excellent.
Great service. My order arrived very quickly and I’m very pleased with my purchase. I would definitely use again.
Very good service. Love the dress. Quick delivery
I ordered 2 meidenhair ferns from Botanique and they arrived in a supreme condition. I was really impressed with how large and well-established these plants were as I have been disappointed in the past with other retailers. I will definitely shop again.
Trouva 5 star review on 24th February 2021
Found what I was looking for, lovely company, great communication well packed just what I wanted
Item arrived quickly and is exactly as I was expecting. Thank you
First time I have used company and was impressed with service and the product I ordered was fantastic
Very pleased with the candles I bought recently.
Very efficient - excellent service.
Great shop