Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Excellent service from Trouva. My order was delivered within a few days and I am very pleased with my purchase, exactly like the description and photos on the website.
My lovely Eden project eco dome has safely arrived ! I am very happy !
Nice items, good communication regarding order status. Will browse back on this site regularly...
The whole process was quick and easy. I knew what was happening every step of the way.
Customer experience was fantastic. The website is easy to use, products were plentiful and the prices were fab. It’s great to be able to support small businesses too.
Rather a lightweight and flimsy fire basket.
Absolutely delighted with the two prints by Brie Harrison. Great care had gone into the packaging of both. I'll be ordering more when they're back in stock.
Website was easy to use and also navigate the website. Great selection of products.
Very easy ordering and efficient delivery
Excellent product , delivered without any fuss.
Fast free delivery, great service
Arrived early, even before allocated slot, and packaged well. Beautiful recycled blanket very pleased. Would buy again and definitely recommend to buy this product.
Perfect !!
Trouva 5 star review on 23rd September 2021
It was really what I wanted. So beautiful and I’m so satisfied.
Prompt service....parcel arrived in good condition due to fragile stickers. This a surprise gift for my daughter who had expressed a liking of it. I am sure she will be pleased, it appears to be very well made.
excellent service - thank you
Excellent customer service. Classy, beautiful products. Delighted with my items.
I really like this site . It's perfect for Christmas shopping . So many fancy and different products It's almost to easy to spoil your loved one's or even yourself . Delivery is always super prompt and well packaged with nice little thank you notes from boutiques . If you find something you want to buy they got a better nicer more funky or fancier one on this site . Thank you trouva for making my life easy
Love Trouva! Have only just discovered. Quick delivery. Thank you! Love my honeycomb utensil jar
Loved my cushion and arrived so quickly I will definitely be shopping with trova again soon
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,969 reviews