Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Brilliant website, easy to navigate. Bought two lovely prints, speedy delivery, really well packaged. Very pleased with the whole experience
Beautiful quality and fast delivery of unique items
I bought a last minute birthday gift for a good friend and it arrived next day by courier, well wrapped (mugs)! Excellent
A perfect transaction - clear, fast delivery, good documentation and providing top class items that I hadn’t been able to source elsewhere.
Trouva’s independent retailers offer interesting and good quality products along with excellent service. I’ve used two or three of their retailers and I can’t fault them. Very prompt delivery and items well packed. Thank you.
Goods were absolutely perfect. Exactly what I wanted. I had been looking for a cake stand and cover for quite some time. I didn’t want all glass, which a lot of them are so really pleased with my purchase.
Excellent. Thank you to the boutique for super fast delivery and excellent service. Will definitely use again.
The website is easy to navigate and there are so many beautiful and varied pieces. I ordered a beautiful Scandinavian jug which arrived within a couple of days. Thanks to Trouva and the individual merchant for such good service. I will definitely revisit.
Trouva 5 star review on 18th April 2021
The product was great, bottle of long coloured matches, but paid extra for gift wrap, which proved to be a waste of time! No thought had gone into the wrapping and had to wrap it again!
I love the check shirt. Quick delivery. Thank you.
Excellent service, excellent products
Amazing selection and great customer service, dealing with my questions promptly
Fab service, well packaged and lovely note
Goods arrived less than 24 hours after ordering
Great product to display. Very happy with the price and speed of the delivery.
We never have time do we. I have my own business and know how hard it is to get people to do reviews. These boots are just fabulous, waterproof, so comfortable nothing like your normal Wellington rubber and super stylish. I'm. Wearing them as my normal daily boot. I absolutely love them and are a really good fit too. Perfect 👌 great service from Trouva, delivered quickly and in perfect condition. Will defintely be shopping here again.
As always when you use a new supplier you hope that everything will be ok! The service I have received from Trouva and the boutique has been excellent and I would definitely use them again. Good communications on the order progress and despatch, the goods arrived as described, and were the best price I could find on the internet, and the goods arrived very well packed. So, one very satisfied customer and I’m also really pleased to be able to support our local businesses at this difficult time.
Purchased a Sunjar solar light from Trouva. Nice and easy and very quick delivery. Thankyou
Very good app to help find those rare little gems that crop up now and then very pleased
Great service! Ordered, delivery arrived within days. Will order again for sure
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,551 reviews