Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

I was very glad to use a site that works with small businesses. It was an easy nice to use and I have had excellent delivery from the separate shops. Each shop included a lovely card thanking for buying from them which is brilliant customer service. I will definitely use Trouva again and again. All these small shops need to be used more during the pandemic.
Great website showcasing fab products form local independent stores.
I placed an online order for a Red Berry Faux Eucalyptus Wreath. This item was delivered promptly with good packaging. The wreath was as shown and I was delighted with this item. It is already hanging on my front door.
Such an efficient no fuss company! Beautiful quality products. Will definitely use again.
Found just what I wanted. Fab product and fab service. Will use again.
Thanks very much 😊
Really sweet mug, my niece will love it. It came super quick and well wrapped.
Easy to use and great customer service
Excellent delivery, arrived within 2 days! Great selection of unique gifts.
I ordered 40 serviettes for Christmas which are lovely but I thought rather expensive at £8 plus post and package or I would have given 5 stars.
Quick and easy to order and delivery was very prompt. Watch the number of mailhits though, I'll be unsubscribing quite quickly at this rate, but great range of interesting shops and products, not just uk based which had expected.
Address label stuck to gift box - not professional
Delighted! Bought a Multicoloured Felt Bead Garland. (Handmade from Nepal, fairtrade). Creates a positive, happy vibe along the mantelpiece. What's not to love!
Thank you Trouva for this product and an excellent service, would highly recommend.
Delighted with the service from Trouva - ordered one day and arrived the next - can't do better than that and was very much appreciated. Thank you Trouva!
Fantastic choice, easy browsing and supporting small independent outlets
Couldn't get an item from one of the big clothing retailers online. Found Trouva .....item as cheaper and in stock ! Really pleased with the customer service I received, especially from Adlin who sorted out finding my parcel when the tracking didn't update on ups website.
They were quick with the delivery and I have to return the item as it was big and the refund was as quick as the purchase! Well done trouva!!
I can't believe I have only just found this site!
It is amazing with a huge array of differing products.
It is like being in the shop itself.
Thank you!
Order was packaged really well and delivered quickly. The courier did deliver the day after they said and took the parcel to a local shop even though we were at home when they said they tried to deliver
I found Trouva by chance when searching for a special gift for a friend. It is a gem of a website, offering gorgeous products from independent shops around the world. These are the shops we should be supporting, rather than giants such as Amazon. The service and delivery were excellent and prompt. My friend loves her gift (a beautiful and very unusual photo frame).
Thank you for your attention and details about my order! It was nicely packed and had a personalised handwritten message which made me feel special. Thank you!
Trouva 5 star review on 25th November 2020