Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Not as big as I was expecting, but good and delivery was excellent
Great looking, well made board that really fits our kitchen.
Very happy with service and product
Great efficient service - parcels posted quickly - only down was one item I ordered took 3/4 days to be told out of stock -
My outdoor mat arrived in very good time. Good quality and lovely colours
Very swift
Fast delivery loved my candles
Happy with the efficient service Unfortunate that the supplier sent the wrong colour
Prompt delivery
Nice lamp got in sale Like the personal service provided
Great site with so many choices all in one place and lovely unusual items too. The only reason I didn't give a 5 is because after I bought one of my items, I was then presented with a kind of "see similar items" view and there was the same item with another seller at a cheaper price which was annoying. Shame this option was not presented when I was browsing. So before I made another purchase, I trawled through and found the same item with another seller and purchased the cheaper. So I recommend when you find an item you like, put it in the search bar to make sure that it is not listed with multiple sellers and to ensure you get it at the best price.
Overall the product is so cute, amazing quality and deffo fits the aesthetics of my room. Also, I loved the packaging it came in. I would 100% recommend :)
I always like receiving gifts from Trouva, browsing and buying. I bought a present on express delivery and it will be a week between ordering and delivering the product. I think this should be mentioned on the website, as otherwise I would have gone for normal shipping at a lower cost, apart from that happy with the item I have chosen.
V efficient service and lots of great independent products... what’s not to like?
The delivery advice was good, upuntil the parcel was delivered a day earlier than notified! The present is gift wrapped along with a gift card with a message, but hasn't been opened yet as the birthday is in another couple of days,
Easy buying process. Postage was expensive considering my item was two silicone lids. Arrived quickly.
Lovely chimes,quickly dispatched
Great product selection, speedy delivery and I like that you can select the ‘gift’ option and so exclude payment/bill info from the package. One minus point: the personal message wasn’t in the package so the recipient didn’t know who it was from.
It is lovely to be able to support small independent businesses at this difficult time and Trouva gives access to sellers who otherwise would not have an internet presence perhaps. I was very happy with the items and speed of postage but just to note, as the items come from different sellers the postage can add up as each will charge postage for their items which is totally understandable. I thought they all came from Trouva but they don't so just something to be aware of . I would certainly use this site again.
I ordered the confetti lights and they arrived quite quickly and were well packaged. The confetti is bigger than I thought it would be and the lights are brighter than I expected. So although it is a lovely item, when the lights are on you cannot see the confetti.
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,551 reviews