Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Wonderful product range , only complaint is that i thought the delivery charge was a bit high
East to use. Delivery within a reasonable period. Very pleased with the products and nice to support independents, especially after the last 18 months.
Good product and service but p+p rather high for a budget item. Free p+p is the way forward.
Very good and postage was very quick would use again
Lovely coupe glasses, arrived unbroken thanks to lots of wrapping. Delivery was rescheduled to a later day but was still fast.
Great black handbag to join the orange one I purchased in Padstow . The removable inner means it can be used in both bags. Good value and eco friendly . UPS , the couriers who delivered the bag are not reliable. Delivery information was changed daily until the bag was delivered . It was a good job no signature was needed .
Good communication. Quick and efficient delivery.
Quick and efficient service and delivered when promised.
Happy with my purchase - although the dress was very creased. Did not arrive on time - courier kept rescheduling.. hence only 4 stars
Excellent service and information. Site easy to navigate.
Some very attractive products. Quality and prices seem quite good. I bought a plain blue salad bowl, and I'm very pleased with it.
I love shopping at Trouva, great place to support small independent boutiques and great finds of things you wouldn't get elsewhere. Only thing is, I wish I didn't have to pay postage for each separate boutique I buy from as this can double or triple the total order cost and stops me buying from more than one place at a time on here. Have to make hard choices in the basket after I've found loads of cool stuff but can't afford 4 x postage costs. I understand why it's this way, but it'd be great to find some kind of solution to it.
Firstly I'm delighted with the Paul Smith cardigan I bought which looks even better than it did online. I was impressed with the speed of delivery especially as it travelled all the way from the Orkney Islands to Hertfordshire. Also pleased to see it delivered in a very small package as unnecessarily large boxes and layers of wrapping always bother me. My only very small gripe is that I had to check the tracking to find out it had been delivered to the ups drop off as there was no email to confirm this. I'll be very happy to use you again!
Trouva is a great place to find independent stores. However the shipping is expensive, especially when some stores do free shipping if you buy with them direct
Very attentive but have limited stock.
I ordered some recycled glass tumblers. They are pretty but one had a fault, Trouva customer service were super helpful and resolved my issue quickly.
Not as big as I was expecting, but good and delivery was excellent
Great looking, well made board that really fits our kitchen.
Very happy with service and product
Great efficient service - parcels posted quickly - only down was one item I ordered took 3/4 days to be told out of stock -
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,954 reviews