Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Overall the product is so cute, amazing quality and deffo fits the aesthetics of my room. Also, I loved the packaging it came in. I would 100% recommend :)
I always like receiving gifts from Trouva, browsing and buying. I bought a present on express delivery and it will be a week between ordering and delivering the product. I think this should be mentioned on the website, as otherwise I would have gone for normal shipping at a lower cost, apart from that happy with the item I have chosen.
V efficient service and lots of great independent products... what’s not to like?
The delivery advice was good, upuntil the parcel was delivered a day earlier than notified! The present is gift wrapped along with a gift card with a message, but hasn't been opened yet as the birthday is in another couple of days,
Easy buying process. Postage was expensive considering my item was two silicone lids. Arrived quickly.
Lovely chimes,quickly dispatched
Great product selection, speedy delivery and I like that you can select the ‘gift’ option and so exclude payment/bill info from the package.

One minus point: the personal message wasn’t in the package so the recipient didn’t know who it was from.
It is lovely to be able to support small independent businesses at this difficult time and Trouva gives access to sellers who otherwise would not have an internet presence perhaps. I was very happy with the items and speed of postage but just to note, as the items come from different sellers the postage can add up as each will charge postage for their items which is totally understandable. I thought they all came from Trouva but they don't so just something to be aware of . I would certainly use this site again.
I ordered the confetti lights and they arrived quite quickly and were well packaged.
The confetti is bigger than I thought it would be and the lights are brighter than I expected. So although it is a lovely item, when the lights are on you cannot see the confetti.
Great service BUT delivery far to expensive. Small package could easily been posted in Royal Mail much cheaper in this case than using delivery company
I was very pleased with my jellyfish ornament. Great value when I compare to other sites. Good communication on delivery snd very timely. Would definitely use Trouva against
Excellent quality product which arrived nicely packaged.
I was A bit disappointed when I received the trivet, it said on your web site the trivet was 22cm * 22cm but when I measured it, it was only 20 * 20 luckily it was just big enough, other wise it was good.
Excellent speedy service . Lovely portfolio from indie shops
Great site for different gifts, sent quickly
Lovely item received from Trouva.
My order was dealt with quickly and efficiently and even though there was only a couple of days to go before Christmas day, it arrived on time.
Very happy with the efficiency of service and the personalised touches in relation to the product which made it special.
After a desperate search for crispy nougat Trouva came up trumps but unfortunately after I placed my order, the items were sold. Trouva contacted me immediately and refunded my money including a voucher. I am very pleased how they operate and will definitely shop with them in the future. I would recommend this company.
Item took a couple of days longer than the estimated delivery time to arrive (ended up being 7 days from order), but overall, a very good service, and good to support smaller businesses
order placed and very prompt dispatch and delivery . Happy to use again
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,321 reviews