Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

Thank you Trouva my order arrived safely.
Happy with product and got a good discount thanks to a referral from a friend. Trouva were a bit slow to confirm the order and it took quite a while to receive the product ( to be fair it was coming from Portugal to the UK but still quite slow). Otherwise happy with product and service.
I bought a beautiful teapot. the tea pot itself seems a little smaller than online. Excellent service and very well packed
I was looking for a specific item for my daughter and was pleased to find it on an internet search. The postage costs were reasonable but they made the relatively small item quite costly. I appreciated the ability to search for other items from the same seller to spread the P&P fee. The goods arrived promptly, each wrapped in pretty tissue paper. I would use Trouva again.
I was looking for a specific item for my daughter and was pleased to find it through Trouva. Postage costs were reasonable but they made the relatively small item quite costly. I appreciated the ability to search for other items from the same seller to spread the P&P fee. The goods arrived promptly and nicely wrapped, without eye watering amounts of packaging. I would use Trouva again.
bought beautiful present of small paperweight. only problem was cardboard packaging was damaged, half open when i received it.
Everything is really well payed out. It's easy to find your favourite boutiques. The selection of products on offer a brilliant. Something for everyone with a full range of prices.
The website is time consuming to navigate given the number of products and range of shops. I’ve often believed I’ve purchased something only to find out that it has been sold out either on- or off-line, which has been rather frustrating. When it does work the experience has been good although the delivery aspect of my recent purchase was only just acceptable with a portion of the liquid product decorating the packaging. Despite these gripes I would recommend Trouva as a shopping experience.
I had a candle in a glass jar arrive a bit smashed up from the journey, it was handled well by Trouva, replaced like for like along with an unexpected gift and a lovely handwritten message. Thanks Trouva 🧡
I ordered a floor lamp but it was not well packaged and it arrived in a very poor condition. The lamp was in pieces . Customer services was first class however. Jem responded quickly , the lamp was collected and the payment refunded quickly.
I love my new canisters.
I Ordered a lovely black bra which was delivered in about 3 days.It was nicely wrapped in black tissue paper and on trying it on it was a perfect fit. i highly recommend this site for online shopping
Great product . Thank you.
Loved receiving my purchase! It’s was wrapped beautifully, there was a little thank you note, everything was so thoughtful and personal. Made me smile. The only negative was that it took a little bit longer than I thought, I should have looked properly at where it was being shipped from, and how long it would take...but that’s my fault!
Easy to order & fast delivery with a handwritten card enclosed with my parcel which was well wrapped. Recommended.
service was efficient and prompt
Promptly received my order. When there was a problem with stock supply on an item it was quickly resolved with a refund and a 10% voucher. I would have given 5 stars but when I tried to purchase something else using the voucher was told it had expired but it hadn't! Just a blip. Wonderful choices across a wide range. Love Branche d'Olive!!
I had a hard time trying to reach out to the seller about my order and it was quite urgent. I might’ve missed the quick way to message the seller about a specific order but if so maybe you could make it easier for us to navigate the website. other than that I had a really nice experience.
Good products and fast delivery and communication was great! Thanks for the free gift
Gives access to unusual designs from independent stores around the country.
Trouva is rated 4.68 based on 1,832 reviews