Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

My item was delivered quickly and came well packaged. The cushion cover is beautiful and good quality. My only issue is the inner cushion is a bit to soft for my liking.
Quick delivery and easy to order. Love the product
Rita sorted out the mix up very quickly, which was much appreciated.
I bought Fenchiq paint as the delivery was £2 cheaper than elsewhere. Limited range of colours but happily they had the one I wanted. Delivery time ok and appropriately packaged. Will use again as previously unknown to me.
Lots of variety and access to niche goods.
Managed to track down pottery jug that matched coffee mugs ordered elsewhere. Prompt delivery, safely packaged so happy customer!
Package arrived very quickly and well packed so no damage.
Good serviced and encouraged to buy by new customer discount offer
Good product, fast delivery although expensive postage.
Efficient, thank you!
Woven mats were great, a bit pricey but quality was good & the delivery was really quick.
Would buy from Trouva again - a great selection of products & not run of the mill.
Really pleased with my purchase of Betty Hula antibacterial hand wash. Smells divine and delivered promptly.

Only point I would make is the excessive amount of packaging used for such a small item.
Found what I wanted , a little disappointed with colour , looked grey but came blue, but a nice and interesting website , would definitely look at again .
Ordered a perfume set for my wife that we couldn’t find in the shops.
Good service,received within the specified time frame.
Overall happy and would use again
Very happy thanks.
I chose a fun zebra milk jug for a housewarming gift. Unfortunately the mail company UPS failed to deliver it. I must say I was however impressed with your customer service who offered timely updates. They have now offered me a refund which I will accept tho Zi doubt I will be able to find such a fun gift anywhere else
Just love my candles. Had free delivery but took a while to arrive. Will defo use again though.
Thank you Trouva my order arrived safely.
Happy with product and got a good discount thanks to a referral from a friend.
Trouva were a bit slow to confirm the order and it took quite a while to receive the product ( to be fair it was coming from Portugal to the UK but still quite slow). Otherwise happy with product and service.
I bought a beautiful teapot. the tea pot itself seems a little smaller than online. Excellent service and very well packed
Trouva is rated 4.66 based on 2,238 reviews