Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

60 Worship Street

Good serviced and encouraged to buy by new customer discount offer
Good product, fast delivery although expensive postage.
Efficient, thank you!
Woven mats were great, a bit pricey but quality was good & the delivery was really quick.
Would buy from Trouva again - a great selection of products & not run of the mill.
Really pleased with my purchase of Betty Hula antibacterial hand wash. Smells divine and delivered promptly.

Only point I would make is the excessive amount of packaging used for such a small item.
Found what I wanted , a little disappointed with colour , looked grey but came blue, but a nice and interesting website , would definitely look at again .
Ordered a perfume set for my wife that we couldn’t find in the shops.
Good service,received within the specified time frame.
Overall happy and would use again
Very happy thanks.
I chose a fun zebra milk jug for a housewarming gift. Unfortunately the mail company UPS failed to deliver it. I must say I was however impressed with your customer service who offered timely updates. They have now offered me a refund which I will accept tho Zi doubt I will be able to find such a fun gift anywhere else
Just love my candles. Had free delivery but took a while to arrive. Will defo use again though.
Thank you Trouva my order arrived safely.
Happy with product and got a good discount thanks to a referral from a friend.
Trouva were a bit slow to confirm the order and it took quite a while to receive the product ( to be fair it was coming from Portugal to the UK but still quite slow). Otherwise happy with product and service.
I bought a beautiful teapot. the tea pot itself seems a little smaller than online. Excellent service and very well packed
I was looking for a specific item for my daughter and was pleased to find it on an internet search. The postage costs were reasonable but they made the relatively small item quite costly. I appreciated the ability to search for other items from the same seller to spread the P&P fee. The goods arrived promptly, each wrapped in pretty tissue paper. I would use Trouva again.
I was looking for a specific item for my daughter and was pleased to find it through Trouva. Postage costs were reasonable but they made the relatively small item quite costly. I appreciated the ability to search for other items from the same seller to spread the P&P fee. The goods arrived promptly and nicely wrapped, without eye watering amounts of packaging. I would use Trouva again.
bought beautiful present of small paperweight. only problem was cardboard packaging was damaged, half open when i received it.
Everything is really well payed out. It's easy to find your favourite boutiques. The selection of products on offer a brilliant. Something for everyone with a full range of prices.
The website is time consuming to navigate given the number of products and range of shops. I’ve often believed I’ve purchased something only to find out that it has been sold out either on- or off-line, which has been rather frustrating. When it does work the experience has been good although the delivery aspect of my recent purchase was only just acceptable with a portion of the liquid product decorating the packaging. Despite these gripes I would recommend Trouva as a shopping experience.
I had a candle in a glass jar arrive a bit smashed up from the journey, it was handled well by Trouva, replaced like for like along with an unexpected gift and a lovely handwritten message. Thanks Trouva 🧡
I ordered a floor lamp but it was not well packaged and it arrived in a very poor condition. The lamp was in pieces . Customer services was first class however. Jem responded quickly , the lamp was collected and the payment refunded quickly.
Trouva is rated 4.66 based on 1,976 reviews