Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

It was really what I wanted. So beautiful and I’m so satisfied.
Prompt service....parcel arrived in good condition due to fragile stickers. This a surprise gift for my daughter who had expressed a liking of it. I am sure she will be pleased, it appears to be very well made.
excellent service - thank you
Excellent customer service. Classy, beautiful products. Delighted with my items.
I really like this site . It's perfect for Christmas shopping . So many fancy and different products It's almost to easy to spoil your loved one's or even yourself . Delivery is always super prompt and well packaged with nice little thank you notes from boutiques . If you find something you want to buy they got a better nicer more funky or fancier one on this site . Thank you trouva for making my life easy
Love Trouva! Have only just discovered. Quick delivery. Thank you! Love my honeycomb utensil jar
Loved my cushion and arrived so quickly I will definitely be shopping with trova again soon
Excellent service
I found two vases that I had been looking for in an independent shop that I would never have discovered if not for Trouva. Vases arrived beautifully packaged and in very good time. Very impressed.
Beautiful candlesticks, quick service Will absolutely order from here again
Efficient. Stylish. Reliable
Excellent service - thank you
Excellent
Found the cost I had been searching for and I love it . Great customer service
Fantastic speedy free delivery and boots exactly as promised.
Very quick free delivery & as I had to order another size the return was also credited to my account within a few days. I will not hesitate to use Trouva again.
My purchase of Quail eggs cups. One being a rabbit the other a cat. Excellent service arrived very quickly with a very nice thank you note. Love my eggs cups will be buying more very soon.
Beautifully packaged and a lovely hand written note. Great scissors! xx
Excellent service
Looks perfect Delivery was great too
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,956 reviews