Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Easy communication prompt delivery thanks
Excellent service, the product arrived two days later exactly as described.
Fantastic service xx
Item arrived in California very promptly in beautiful condition. I highly recommend and will definitely be shopping with Trouva again. Thank you!
I’m delighted with my purchase through Trouva. The whole process was straight-forward and the item I bought was just what I was looking for.
Very easy to order, speedy delivery. So nice to be able to buy British goods from different shops, not high street chains.
lovely variety of products on website. very pleased with products ordered. Super quick and efficent delivery. will certainly order again.
Trouva provides an excellent finding service to outlets one might otherwise miss, and the information and delivery work very efficiently---strongly recommended.
Contents were packaged very well. The wine glasses are very nice! The recipient of this gift will love them!
Very easy to order on the website. The bag arrived very quickly and well packaged and is just what my daughter wanted.
Fast and china bowl arrived perfect, despite the fact that we live out in the middle of nowhere!
Absolutely love the Yvonne Ellen hand-painted glassware we bought from Trouva! It's a gift for my sister-in-law who loves glass and whimsey - she's going to flip over these! They were beautifully wrapped and packaged for safe travels across the pond and in plenty of time for Christmas wrapping. Will definitely reorder from this site!
Prompt and efficient service. 😁
good company quick to send order
I ordered a set of nesting tables last week; within a day i got a message to say that unfortunately there is a scratch on the only remaining one they have and whether i still want it for a discount or if i want a refund. I was happy to take it and it arrived within 2 days. Really well communicated and organised, couldnt be happier with the service. the tables are lovely as well
Easy to work with & speedy delivery
Absolutely wonderful experience, gorgeous products that I couldn’t find anywhere else and an introduction to the most beautiful journals, 3 of which I’ve now bought! I love Trouva, the service was brilliant and I received my journal in a very quick timescale. I will definitely be back!
Amazing choice and even more amazing efficiency. Thank you
I came across Trouva a few years ago and since then it has become my go to site when I’m looking for birthday and Christmas gifts. I love the fact that I am shopping in independent boutique shops and I always find such lovely things to surprise people with. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Different merchandise. Excellent service.
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 4,228 reviews