Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Bit of a mixed review. I recived my plant pots next day which was good, however one of the pots has 2 large chips on it which is very disappointing given the price. There is no contact number on your website to call you and address this issue to have it resolved.
Unfortunately the item that arrived did so with a bit of damage to the main slide. Not a huge issue but disappointing when paying so much for the item
This was my first time shopping with Trouva. The choice of products are good, but I was charged twice for the item I purchased. Meaning I was charged nearly £300 instead of just under £150. When I tried to get in contact with Trouva via the contact forms, the choice of issues to raise were very limited and I couldn’t see my problem listed on the options. And you have to pick an option in order to send the form. When I did choose one and wrote out my issue, within a few days I received an automated response - they clearly hadn’t read all of the information I had written out because their response didn’t address any of the issues I raised. Finding a contact number was difficult but I eventually managed to call someone who informed me that Trouva had already recognised the mistake. She didn’t explain why no one had been in contact to rectify it or even just to inform me about my order. When the order arrived I was very pleased with the item and the delivery was fast. But the customer service was disappointing and has sadly put me off shopping there again.
These napkins are very dusky pink and not the ice cream pink of photo . I have applied for a refund but not yet heard anything.....
Had an email on 24th December to say my goods had been dispatched and estimated delivery 30th December. Called the delivery company on the 31st to see where my order was and they confirmed that it had only been dispatched on the 30th! I paid for express delivery. Very disappointed and will definitely not be ordering gifts from them again
Hello Theresa,

I'm really sorry about this, it isn't the experience we like to give our customers. I will put you in touch with a member of the customer support team so that we can resolve this issue for you quickly.

In the meantime, many thanks for taking the time to leave feedback, we really appreciate your opinion. If you have any questions or any further feedback, please do let me know or follow up with us via email.

Best wishes,
Jem
So disappointed. One of the items I ordered and paid for is missing from the box. It states on the delivery note that it is there, but sadly not. As this was to be a Christmas gift and today is 21st December, I do not hold out much hope of getting the item I paid for in time. I cannot get any response from customer services. Overall my first time trying Trouva has not been a success, which makes me very sad!
part of my order hasnt still been shipped!! the confirmation order said everythign was going to be delivered by yesterday
I am very disappointed and want a refund!!!
Unfortunately one of the items was not in stock so the order was refunded and I have yet to receive the second item. The communication has been good but the service not so.
I placed an order and paid, received confirmation of order....but instead of the next communication being to tell me that the items had been dispatched, it was inform me of my refund due the seller not being responsive. Hugely disappointing and I will be unlikely to use Trouva again as a direct result.
Product not in stock despite my order. I received an email and refund quickly, and 5 pound voucher off next order to compensate. 5 pound voucher worth less than the 20% off i would have had if i had received my order.
Lovely dish for FRIENDS Jan and Art but that’s where it ends. No help at all re signing in for myself after many requests ...so shame on you Trouva!
I had to chase an order when it had failed to turn up after 3 weeks, told order cancelled as unable to reach suppliers. Order from different suppliers, after 2 weeks told unable to reach that supplier. Six weeks wasted, inform customers soon as possible, what is happening, don't wait to be chased and let them down. Communication with customers poor.
I've written to you already explaining that my experience wasn't brilliant in that initially your system proposed buying my order from 2 shops one of which was in France which would have made it cheaper to buy from a local store.
Then having completed this order, you sent me a 15% off code so I returned to the boutique I had made my purse from to see if they had more of the same socks...they said that they had but that they weren't up on the website... I explained that I would like to order through Trouva but for some reason they didn't update their goods on your site in the for me to use the code.

In essence, I think you have a good idea but its success is going to be down to your retailers having the desire and will to keep your site up to date.

I guess my experience wasn't brilliant but not great either... I'm rating you as poor because of the leg work I had to do in order to make the transaction possible when I'm guessing your site's objective is to make finding what one want's easy, cheaper and finally the actual purchasing seamless and easy...
Ordered my item 2 weeks ago and it still has not been delivered. Did receive communication from Trouva (apparently item sent to wrong address) although little was done to actually resolve issue/ get my item to me in timely manner.
Sorry trouva item took far too long to be delivered
Was really disappointed with how my pineapple plant arrived-the package had obviously been turned upside down in transit and so all the soil had come away from the pot and was all over the plant, which was really messy on opening and difficult to try to put back together!!
I did love the product though! And was really happy with the baby bib I ordered!
I’ve bought a few items and like you philosophy. You can also get individual items that are a bit different. However, your after sales service sucks. The items take a long time to arrive, sometimes a week and you are never sure exactly when they are going to arrive as you don’t get alerts. But my experience with a mirror purchase has been dismal. When the mirror arrived three weeks ago it was damaged. I immediately contacted Trouva and got no response. Over the next week I chased again and then got a response and then had to wait for the boutique to pass judgement. They agreed it was flawed but needed the mirror back before they would replace. Had to chase Trouva a number of times about collecting the damaged mirror. This has finally happened but I am still without a mirror and have no idea when I’m going to get another one. This would stop me recommending you or buying anything else. It is unacceptable for you to take a month to resolve a issue from sale to yet unfulfilled delivery despite having 175 pounds of my money.
I love Trouva and the ethos but I didn’t realise customers had to pay for return postage. As my item was bulky I ended up paying a third of the cost of the item in postage back. I probably won’t use Trouva again because of this unless my postage can be refunded???
Have not received my 2 juicers yet.

Yours A Watson
I have ordered four products through Trouva so far and have been disappointed with my experience for two of them.

One of my items didn't turn up. It wasn't until I chased Trouva to find out where it was, that they informed me that the item as was out of stock. They had already taken my money at this point, AND sent me any email to say my item had been shipped – when it clearly hadn't.

On a separate occasion the product I received was different from what I had ordered. At first I assumed, I'd possibly selected the wrong option when ordering – however, upon checking my order and reviewing the description Trouva's website, I realised that the they have used the incorrect images to display the product.

My wife has also ordered from Trouva and received damaged and dirty goods. And get's no response to her emails when she writes to complain. I will not be using this site again in a hurry!
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,542 reviews