Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

For me to spend this much, & get sent the wrong color. Unfortunately I can’t send it back because Christmas is here & I needed it. I wasn’t too happy with the product.
Having to escalate a problem to PayPal because only half an order arrived. Have sent several emails but no solution. Poor service.
Have received no confirmation of my order 9 days after order was placed, and no explanation for delay/ non confirmation from the supplier. Disappointing as obviously definitely won’t arrive before Xmas
Mey parcel arrived this morning. One bottle of (Companies de Provence) 300ml Olive and Lavender body lotion was smashed. I have taken a photo of the smashed bottle. Order # is : 5875201
Damaged on arrival so disappointed as needed urgently.
Address label stuck to gift box - not professional
Quick delivery but my goodness what a faff returning. It wasn't made clear enough to me that the item was coming from France and that I would have to pay for international shipping to return. The box my cycling helmet came in was also enormous...so the post office wouldn't accept it. They helped me repackage it in a smaller parcel but I must have spent about half an hour in the post office... and had to pay about £12 to return it. Not worth it really so won't be shopping with you in the future.
I’m was torn about leaving this review as iam a staunch supporter of independent business but you did ask! The parcel arrived on time and was well wrapped etc. but the sink tidy has 3 dents on one side. I decided to keep it - mainly because another company cancelled my order previously and I just wanted a sink tidy ! I’ve put the offending side against the wall- totally my decision to keep it - but I shan’t purchase anything else from your company as it was obvious it wasn’t done in transit - but was sent by yourselves in that condition.
A shame the very very nice delivery driver was given the wrong postcode. He had to return the following day and was equally charming. If it hadnt been for him I would have been annoyed at such inefficiency.
Was shocked at the price of the poster, I actually thought it would have come with a frame!!
I found the site interesting but having ordered a product & received confirmation showing delivery to be the following day, now a week later I’ve heard nothing more. The ups tracking info isn’t helpful either. So not very impressed.
item still not received, ordered a week ago.
Tried multiple times to contact you regarding a double charge to my credit card. Your company has been unresponsive to each request. Very disappointed in the poor customer service offered at Trouva.
Ordered items with 3-5 working days delivery. Ordered on 30th contactedvon 6th of next month telling me one of the items was not available. Letting me know after the items should have been delivered is extremely poor service. Still not received one of the items
Poor customer service . Person I spoke to contacted the incorrect shop on my behalf ! :( I requested free shipping via a discount code which failed to work but you ignored it . Bit disappointed .
Bit of a mixed review. I recived my plant pots next day which was good, however one of the pots has 2 large chips on it which is very disappointing given the price. There is no contact number on your website to call you and address this issue to have it resolved.
Unfortunately the item that arrived did so with a bit of damage to the main slide. Not a huge issue but disappointing when paying so much for the item
This was my first time shopping with Trouva. The choice of products are good, but I was charged twice for the item I purchased. Meaning I was charged nearly £300 instead of just under £150. When I tried to get in contact with Trouva via the contact forms, the choice of issues to raise were very limited and I couldn’t see my problem listed on the options. And you have to pick an option in order to send the form. When I did choose one and wrote out my issue, within a few days I received an automated response - they clearly hadn’t read all of the information I had written out because their response didn’t address any of the issues I raised. Finding a contact number was difficult but I eventually managed to call someone who informed me that Trouva had already recognised the mistake. She didn’t explain why no one had been in contact to rectify it or even just to inform me about my order. When the order arrived I was very pleased with the item and the delivery was fast. But the customer service was disappointing and has sadly put me off shopping there again.
These napkins are very dusky pink and not the ice cream pink of photo . I have applied for a refund but not yet heard anything.....
Had an email on 24th December to say my goods had been dispatched and estimated delivery 30th December. Called the delivery company on the 31st to see where my order was and they confirmed that it had only been dispatched on the 30th! I paid for express delivery. Very disappointed and will definitely not be ordering gifts from them again
Hello Theresa, I'm really sorry about this, it isn't the experience we like to give our customers. I will put you in touch with a member of the customer support team so that we can resolve this issue for you quickly. In the meantime, many thanks for taking the time to leave feedback, we really appreciate your opinion. If you have any questions or any further feedback, please do let me know or follow up with us via email. Best wishes, Jem
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 4,274 reviews