Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Excellent selection of beautifully crafted items. I found what I wanted with ease and was able to process the purchase smoothly. The item arrived within a few days of the transaction and I was kept very well informed regarding the shipping information. Would definitely shop here again.
Brought a Filson plaid cap online. Ordering was simple, price competitive and delivery costs reasonable. Overall quite good.
Was sent the wrong item by the seller but was helped promptly and efficiently by Trouva’s customer service!
They have a great selection of independent shops, it’s not somewhere I would get my everyday purchases but the perfect place to look for really special gifts or one of items for my home.
I ordered 40 serviettes for Christmas which are lovely but I thought rather expensive at £8 plus post and package or I would have given 5 stars.
Quick and easy to order and delivery was very prompt. Watch the number of mailhits though, I'll be unsubscribing quite quickly at this rate, but great range of interesting shops and products, not just uk based which had expected.
Easy to order and an array of products. However, some of the packaging from independent retailers is over the top. I ordered a kitchen roll holder. Ridiculous sized box ( I actually thought I’d received the wrong package til I opened it) and enough bubble wrap to keep a baby elephant warm. Not eco friendly and lots for me to dispose of.
Very quick delivery and products good quality. Good refund service fo broken product received
Kept Very well informed and good quality product
Fast delivery lovely item
Very good service although after one item missing, this was quickly sorted and transported to me very quickly.
Bought two side tables/magazine racks which are exactly what I have been looking for to go next to a chair and sofa. A little expensive, but worth it to me . Only criticism is delivery by UPS was not good, waited all day then received email at 6pm to say rescheduled for next day before 7pm. Not the fault of supplier.
Very quick to deliver
My item was delivered quickly and came well packaged. The cushion cover is beautiful and good quality. My only issue is the inner cushion is a bit to soft for my liking.
Quick delivery and easy to order. Love the product
Rita sorted out the mix up very quickly, which was much appreciated.
I bought Fenchiq paint as the delivery was £2 cheaper than elsewhere. Limited range of colours but happily they had the one I wanted. Delivery time ok and appropriately packaged. Will use again as previously unknown to me.
Lots of variety and access to niche goods.
Managed to track down pottery jug that matched coffee mugs ordered elsewhere. Prompt delivery, safely packaged so happy customer!
Package arrived very quickly and well packed so no damage.
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 3,550 reviews