Trouva Reviews

Read Trouva Reviews

+442071936444

support@trouva.com

229, Shoreditch High Street, London

Item as described. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Will happily recommend using Trouva.
Loved the side table I brought, it looks fab in my lounge, excellent service, it arrived well packed the following day, definitely will be using Trouva again.
I love my botanical poster from Trouva which was the best value on the internet and arrived super fast next day!!!
Excellent service, delighted with item, which I couldn’t find anywhere else
I love the Angela Harding Advent Calendars. I could not believe how quick the delivery was from England to the USA. Thanks to all your boutique stores for their unique gifts for family and friends. Happy Holidays!
Amazing customer service absolutely love my purchase so pleased
Lovely chilli fairy lights. They came well packed and delivered quickly.
Quick delivery and the product is beautiful.
Wow, What a find! I’ve just taken delivery of the most lovely set of Espresso cups & saucers. Delivered in super quick time. Importantly, I feel that I’m supporting smaller businesses. I highly recommend 😊
Ordering was easy & delivery was very quick & efficient. Will defo be ordering again.
Delighted with Trouva experience. Easily navigable website, plenty of choice and speedy delivery. My parcel arrived 48 hours after placing the order. I will definitely use it again.
Beautiful item, fast delivery, packaged very well! Thankyou, highly recommend
Lots of choice and fascinating small independent shops to explore. I bought this lovely wall clock. Good price and well packaged. Great delivery. Supported a UK small trader.
Trouva 5 star review on 14th November 2021 Trouva 5 star review on 14th November 2021
Issue with item on delivery but Trouva dealt with it swiftly; replacement arrived within 48 hours. Excellent customer service.
Speedy delivery
My shoes arrived quickly very happy
I ordered a Roka backpack and it came quickly and beautifully wrapped. I was pleased to be supporting an independent boutique, well done Trouva.
This was my first purchase and it was effortless from start to finish, excellent service and a speedy delivery. Thank you
Very pleased with my order. Extremely fast delivery! Will definitely order again.
I didnt read properly and thought this was for a real baby,so when it arrived it was not what i expected,had a good laugh,but after posting a pic my friend was interested where i got this so i recommended this site and her daughter now has a new addition to her dolls house,very realistic
Trouva is rated 4.65 based on 4,274 reviews