TUI UK NewsRoom Reviews

2PM

Tell us how TUI UK NewsRoom made you happy

1 - 2 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"after returning from #HMPSKANES I called the after travel team who have no knowledge of the issues despite the rep completing a complaint form in resort. https://t.co/Ju5iFcbTmr"
Are you TUI UK NewsRoom? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback TUI UK NewsRoom receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"We booked a holiday to Tenerife through TUi every part of the holiday was great the hotel we booked was fantastic the entertainment staff were brilliant they did not pressure you to join in the activities but we joined in and they made it so much fun and we got to meet some lovely people and had such a laugh it made our holiday memeorable."
"Excellent family holiday to Rhodes. Really good service and attention to details. Would recommend as excellent holiday company who care about you having amazing holiday."
"If I could put zero stars I would... I have never posted a complaint before on social media but I’m so disgusted with TUI I feel compelled to do so. My parents booked a holiday earlier this year paying a deposit of £800. Two days before the final payment was due my dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer and was therefore unable to travel. This was something completely out of the blue - early diagnosis was mumps! My mum was clearly distraught and a call to TUI obviously wasn’t the first thing on her mind - something TUI can’t seem to understand. Instead she attended her local store (a few days after the final payment date) explained the position and was told the store would assist and contact the exceptions team for a refund. Nothing was heard so she attended the store again and was again told they would make contact with the exceptions team - apparently there isn’t a contact number for this specific team. In the meantime medical evidence was submitted to the exceptions team from my dad’s Oncologist who confirmed my father was terminally ill and therefore couldn’t travel due to treatment. Sadly my mum has been informed that despite the medical evidence TUI do not accept this to be a cancellation due to illness and will not refund the deposit. They are suggesting that fault lies with my mum as she went to a store rather than made a call.... customer services apparently do not appreciate that be it a store or online they are part and parcel of the same TUI company. I am baffled at the lack of compassion shown by TUI at what was, and remains an extremely upsetting time for our family. Needless to say we have made a formal complaint however based the interaction with TUI to date i have little confidence."
"Booked an all inclusive holiday on-line and everything went smoothly. Flight times were changed slightly but were given small discount which we appreciated."
"Poor customer service. Call centre in India very hard to communicate with"
"holiday at an excellent price"
"Last minute holiday - all good"
"Booked with Tui for our trip to Turkey everything from start to finish went very smooth and had a fantastic holiday staff very professional and friendly would highly recommend Tui for all your holiday needs only downside baggage drop at airport very poor but overall very enjoyable"
"Thomson was a good company but, since the takeover by TUI they have really gone down the drain... Not too bad if everything goes well, but don't expect any after-sales service when it doesn't. And, judging by the experience of MANY others, things go wrong VERY often! Complaints - even to their Directors and CEO - are routinely ignored. And, if one does, finally, get a reply, it is always in the negative! After using them many times for several decades, we will never use them again, after a recent 26 hr flight delay for which they are disclaiming liability for the £700+ we are due according to the EU Flight Delay Regulations. Check out their other reviews (including "TUI - Holiday Complaints Group" on Facebook) and you will see what I mean..."
"Gave me what I had requested with minimum activity"
"Their staff are always willing to help and never force you to purchase a holiday but give you excellent suggestions for your needs."
"We booked a holiday to Kefalonia and found the staff at the Peterborough branch of TUI very helpful and friendly."
"We booked a holiday with TUI and found on arrival that the room did not have the facilities, specifically air-conditioning, that was promised on the website. TUI were not helpful while we were away and refuse any liability. Completely ruined our holiday."
"With Tui now you only get 5KG carry on and cannot print out your bording passes unless you buy a seat. So for me as a carry on only passenger I now have to wait at check in with all the people with cases etc instead of going straight to passport control with my hand luggage. Just another way of charging for seats. This practice should be stopped. Its a false way of advertising cheap flights then applying hidden costs. I also wish Tui would stop the massive very costly advertising campaign with its horrid grinding music and instead give value for money travel allow boarding passes to be printed in advance without restrictions, 10 kg carry on and increase their business through a value for money good service."
"https://collector.reviews.co.uk/thomson-holidays/new-review Nothing short of CRIMINAL. Thomson Holidays, (TUI) Glasgow & Aberdeen Airports (BAA) Heathrow Airport Holidings, Police (Strathclyde, Grampian) Scotland Prohibited from boarding the plane, May 05 2009, this due to the criminals actions of then B.loody A.bominable A.irport Now Heathrow Airport Holidings, (inclusive of Southampton, Glasgow and Aberdeen and their conspirators, Strathclydes Cuntstabularies P.lebian and /or P.erjuring C.onstasfools. this because of my t-shirt which stated same adding www.GatewayToHell.net/ whilst simultaneously disseminating www.DLRM & www.NMRM, leaflets to an overwhelming majority of receptive, grateful repcipients. Then arrested outwith their shop Elgin for demonstrating about same, hauled before the Sheriff (of 'Nottingham') at Absurdistan Law Courts. This for having the temerity to demonstrate about as such outwith Aberdeens/Dyce Airport where upon during the recess, I did same outwith the courts of 'justice, prior to being acquitted, by Sheriff TIERNEY, (as reported 04 11 09, in the Express) but as is ever the case for innocents, denied justice as no compensation was forthcoming, for wasted, time, trouble & expense, by both Thomson HELLidays nor The State Police Lord Justice SEDLEY had earlier said, at the High Court of Appeal, London, 23 07 1999, "Freedom to speak in-offensively was not worth having." As cited in The Times Law Reports, 28 07 1999. But as Judge TAYLOR said, 28 09 1999, at Teesside Crown Court, "People are entitled to express an opinion in this country." This as cited in The Evening Gazette, 28 & 29 09 17. But all this was lost on the aforementioned halfwits. "There is no justice in this world, in or out of court." Clarence DARROW attorney at law. "Some actions can never be hidden by a smokescreen, for they advertise their stupidity & iniquity in (blue) neon light." said, toxicologists, Prof Pietro CROCE, former Vivisector, author of Vivisection or Science: testing drugs & safeguarding health. "Where the environment is stupid, prejudiced or cruel, it is of merit to be out harmony with it." Bertrand RUSSEL Mathematician, MP & Philosopher. "Better to be trampled out by the asses hooves than be the thing of which asses minds approve." John MORESFIELD. Like vivisectors, politicians & The Law, both Procurator Fools & The C.riminals P.ersecution 'S.ervice' they Thomson HELLidays, are getting away with murder. Is this why Thomson Holidays, re-branded as TUI, BAA as Heathrow Airport Holdings, Strathclyde Police as Police Scotland? Didn't they know, you can't make a silk purse out of a pigs ear (and that un-like their arresting officers of the law, State Prosecutors, Glasgow & Aberdeen, Airports Staff, Thomsons Representatives, and most of their passengers, pigs are highly sensitive & intelligent creatures as are the none human primates, by those at Heathrow Airport Holidings Vivisectors_politicians_and_the_law_are_murderers@hotmail.com, The_law_is_worse_than_criminal_and_a_law_unto_itself@outlook.com,"
"A lovely resort. Nice hotel. Lovely room"
"staff have to offer company insurance but 400 plus pounds one person trip even with a medical condition totally unacceptable"
"The three times we have sailed with Marella(Thomson) Cruises we have enjoyed good flights and organisation at our chosen embarkation destination. The ships we have travelled on have been the smaller ones of the fleet and we liked the "Majesty" for its good views and both it and the "Spirit" for the customer service and friendly staff. We have enjoyed good food and particularly enjoyed the itineraries from Corfu around the Mediterranean and from Dubrovnik around the Adriatic."
"Site was easy to use and simple to book my holiday with"
TUI UK NewsRoom is rated 3.33 based on 24 reviews