Twinkl Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Twinkl

Tell us how Twinkl made you happy

"I love twinkl. I was a student teacher when I paid for the premium membership. I cintacted support because I was not going to use it anymore so they froze my account until I became a teacher so now I use it everyday! Resources are fab too and nearly every resource we need/want are on twinkl. Strongly recommended! :)"
Are you Twinkl? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They are always there with excellent resources to us throughout school. Furthermore they continue to develop and upgrade their material in the every changing educational system. Thanks you for saving my worklife balance."
Twinkl is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access