Souq.com Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Souq.com
1 New Reviews Written
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Souq.com made you happy

Over 7 Days
Over a week
"this is the most horrible online shopping website. they have put completely stupid people on helpline desk who doesnt understand english well and reply answers which are no way near to your answer. for e.g. if i ask about the credit card offer on souq then they will reply me to go to bank. i have called customer service and asked to cancel order. she confirmed me order is cancelled but next day it is arrived. then when i sent questions nobody replied. Please stay away with this till situation improves at souq. earlier it was much better but since it is with amazon it has made life terrible."
Are you Souq.com? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Souq.com receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I would love to give the ZERO stars - the worst platform ever. Arrogant and lousy support staff. Amazon has no ethics to take over such a lousy company - just greed."
"Service is unreliable, especially when they have to many orders. Poor service and would not recommend them."
"Ordered 12 November Expected delivery date 13th They changed date to 14th today is 17th November and when I call they say maybe 28th or 19tjh November Cancelled order - want nothing more to do with company"
"I like them a lot. I have been using them for 6 years and had only small issues.at least they are not like wish."
"earlier, it was good , when our orders were delivered at our place name Al Qarya al ulya, KSA. Now they have stop the shipping to our place, hope it get started soon again. Thnx"
"Horrible customer service!! I had a very bad experience while I was trying to return a product that I purchased earlier. No commitment at all from any of the customer service managers. For a simple issue, I had to call at least 10-15 times, five different tickets had been issued and every time I was told no worries, someone is going to call you and take care of your case within 24-38 hours, but no call. I had to call Dubai Consumer Rights to seek for help. Please do not buy any product from them."
"Ordered two items. The first one was delivered on time. The second one however was not delivered at all. After a couple of days checked that the order is cancelled. I'd just like to know why was it not listed as out of stock if you didn't have it. Good thing they have probably refunded the money. Waiting for it to reflect on my account."
"Got message that my order will be delivered on 11th Nov. but was not delivered. Courier called after 7 pm saying he will deliver on 12 th but no call till 12.30. When I called call Centre, he wasted half hour on phone without any information on delivery"
"Ordered many products from Souq but nowadays the items are either defective or damaged or not usable due to manufacturing fault.. Had to return atleast 3 items recently for a full refund (which i got back). But now i am being very careful in what i order and usually try to get it from Hypermarket."
"I order Micro SD cards to Souq. My Order No Is :995793875522 That Delevery Boy Went To Wrong Location and he call me and Start Shouting on phone Raising his voice & Very Bad Behavior & I feel Very Bad. Insha Allaha I Never Order Any Thing From Souq."
"Don’t ever order anything from this trash company. They will be make a fool of you. I had received messages that my item is about to be delivered but for two days I have been waiting for nothing!!! Total trash!!!"
"Ordered quite a few items now from Souq and at least 3 of them have been damaged or have had stuff missing! I’ve also experienced the worst customer service I’ve ever had in my life! I would definitely recommend you do not purchase anything from this site as you will be very disappointed. And judging by everyone else’s reviews I’m not on my own in this matter, about time you get acting as a proper business SOUQ"
"Souq is a joke. I ordered a lamp and it arrived broken. I said i want it replaced and they picked it up and said they would replace it in 2 to 3 days. After 4 days I followed up and they said don't replace items. When I said give me my money back they tried to be evasive before finally caving and offering a refund. Then they said I can order a new one. HAHAHA not a chance! Pathetic! There's only one way to handle these fools: don't use them!!! If you want to see these unprofessional, incompetent, clueless, lazy, inconsiderate, dishonest, lying, scammers and every other group like them disappear, JUST DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY! Thats all it takes. They depend on us: THE CUSTOMERS. Don't give them your custom and they will crumble and they know it! WE DESERVE BETTER!"
"I ordered an item for a present. The item came and it was broken. I contacted thru email cuz there wasnt any Souk contact number in the website. The Souk Agent came to pick up the item and I asked when is it gonna be "replaced". He said it will be "replaced" in 3-5 days. No one seems to care as long as your money is with them. Finally got the contact days after and called the customer hotline... the Customer service cant answer my simple questions directly! And when I asked when the "replacement" item will be, they said, Oh They dont do replacement, just refunds. What an embarrassment! Never again."
"I bought a black opium perfume with no smell!!!! so i returned it and now im scared to order another perfume as it seems souq sells fake perfumes and my money is on hold!!"
"I have waited for delivery for 10 days but nothing yet. Finally they responded and said it will take 3-4 days more. Worse delivery and customer service. Irresponsible and unprofessional."
"Shipping's handling by unprofessional team. I have been communicating with them for 1 item which is purchased last October 1. It is almost a month now and they still didnt deliver the item."
"This is probably my 10th or 11th time that I have purchased from souq hoping every second time I will get the thing that I had expected. But each time I get very disappointed after unboxing. No doubt souq is a great ecommerce website, but i think it should really stop coordinating with the cheap grade sellers. VERY MUCH DISAPPOINTED 😞"
Souq.com is rated 1.82 based on 109 reviews