Souq.com Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend Souq.com
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Souq.com made you happy

Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over a week
customer service
"As a SELLER of souq, Ive already lost lots of my capital in with them. NEVER EVER TRUST THEM. they are getting money from your account WITHOUT informing their business partners. DEDUCTING automatically without explanation or any reason. some of my items are lost and they don’t solve the issues. VERY disappointment NOT only to buyers as well as with the sellers. NOT trustworthy 😡"
Are you Souq.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"bring back the old souq,, amazon and its unprofessional, unorganized staff are really big headache. they are lost. rude don't know how to solve any issue, don't know how to answer simple questions ,, they need ages to stand.... unfortunately ...."
"i believe am not the only customer who's against this amazon taking over souq, its a big mess and am no longer interested in buying as it is super complicated to find what i want. no longer user friendly"
"I wouldn’t buy a box of Kleenex from Souq based on my experience. Take it from me while they tell that they have a money back guarantee they will come up with a thousands reason why not to accept back anything purchased."
"Bring back the old souq.com not the amazon! Suppliers are all diffrent now,, where are you dod_uae? i been tracking you for almost two months now!😥 cant find you anywhere."
"I had taken nokia 3310 with one year warranty.After 6 months phone was not working and I returned the item.Then they returned to me without fixing the problems reasoning that phone was not in original package and not in original condition. I bought the item for using not for keeping,then how it will be in original condition."
"Absolutely impossible to find anything that you want. Terrible range of products."
"Online Sales – Amazon Souq – Warranty Repair T&C - Usually repairs take up to 18 business days (including delivery time), but could take slightly longer. 2 days courier pick up to delivery to service center 2 days courier drop from service center to gadget owner 14 working days to repair the item. Technically 30 calendar days to complete above cycle. Electronics purchased from Amazon is not entertained by dealer. So it has to returned to Amazon only, which has outsourced repairing to external party. While collecting the item, no one bother physical inspection of gadget. So it becomes more easy for repair unit to cover up damages to gadget done at repair center or refuse warranty for any reason them feel it’s good to cover them. Is saving small amount worth buying electronics from online channels."
"Not all like Amazon. 1. Ordered a grass mower, received in a box which had been opened before; item was chipped - returned. Bought the same online at Ace for similar price which was spotless. 2. Bought other items online, did not arrive on promised date. No update at online-tracking. Customer service does not know the whereabouts and asked to call again if not delivered in 3 days - wow"
"Products that are delivered are completely different from the ones displayed on this website. So you end up getting wrong items. I am a regular at Amazon and have had a great experience with them so far. So knowing Souq is an Amazon company, had ordered from there...but very poor service by Souq so far. Even the return of the items take a lot of time. Plus sending completely different items from the ones shown on the website creates a lot of hassle."
"I have purchased 2 items till now from souq and both were damaged. The damaged item was not collected at the mentioned date and also the next day. After two days I was in other country. Still the broken materials are with me. Now they cannot contact me through contact no. But after complaining also no action was taken. I kindly ask them to collect the material at desired address as material is still kept in that room. 5300690281512 shipment no. It's nearly 1 week"
"This company is a joke. You NEVER receive what you ordered: the product can be either fake, or completely different from what you wanted. I will never order again with them"
"Extremely bad experience with Souq repair service. After buying a Philips machine with Souq, 4 weeks later the machine was not functioning . It's been 3 weeks and til then the machine is still in repair. There is no update, no feedback from Souq on the repair and customer service is useless. Better to buy at Carrefour at least the guarantee works efficiently! Very disappointing!!"
"Customer service from both souq.com and delivery company souq express is pathetic and not acceptable. The person named Ali in q express delivery centre in Ras Al Khor is having a bad behaviour with customer .. When I place order delivery was 28th April ..then the driver brought the delivery on 27th and I was not available same time ..Then he spoke to me I said will pick up ..If you can't wait ..then he said will deliver next day ..But next day onwards am just receiving messages and no one is delivering my product and not allowing to collect personally too...everytime they are saying same answer out for delivery ."
"Don’t use Souq. If they take your money, there is no guarantee you will get the goods. We ordered a freezer, Souq did not chase the supplier when he failed to deliver, so they offered me the same item through another supplier, but I had to pay again as “policy” says we can’t use your first payment to pay the second supplier! Souq will refund me in 2 weeks! But as I sit today, I have paid for 2 machines and not one has been delivered. Rip off! Souq have to change their policy before we shop here again."
"I always had a good experience shopping online on souq.com however, this time it wasn't good at all. I bought an emporio Armani watch and I wanted to gift it to someone. First of all, I did not get the delivery the next day as they say on their website even in the next 2 days. It was still okay as I wanted the product. I got it delivered the third dat. To my surprise, the cover on the case of watch seemed scrambled. Not oy this, the watch case was also in a damaged condition. How can I gift this to someone?? And the customer service asked me to return the item. Come on, I got it on a good discount and I waited for u guys to deliver it to me the next day. Really disappointing."
"This company list the products which they don't have and collect million of funds from customers and use as investments, further they make money on customers money by ways of intrest, stock trading, short lending. And as they don't deliver the products they will use/keep customers funds with them for 8 to 15 days. This is how they make money. Example 1% interest on 10 Million monthly collection will be AED 100,000."
"Useless place, unprofessional people. Orders always delays and the work with the worst courtier ever called Q express"
"Today is 12 of April. Me and my wife ordered maturity pillow on 6 of April. After that we didn't receive any calls, so we decided to check our profile, it is still written that order is Out of delivery and delivery will be during 9th and 11th of April. We called customer service and informed that our order is mysteriously CANCELED. However, how I said before WE DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY CALL from on these days and we just recommend to wait until money will be backed and make again the new order. I do not understand how Amazon's brand can mange their work like this and force their customers write this kind of reviews."
"I bought a Fuji lens for AED 2,000. The sale was "Fulfilled by Souq" and it was supposed to be a new item. The lens did not function correctly ... I sent it to Souq for repair and it was returned after about 16 days and it was not fixed. I took it to Fuji's office in Dubai and it became apparent that the lens was not new and was faulty. Moreover, Fuji identified a fake label on the box and observed that the packaging inside the box was not standard. Throughout this affair Souq's customer service was of no help and seemed to regard treating each phone call or contact as a success rather than addressing the issue of the faulty lens. I deleted my Souq account. What's for sure is that although Souq is owned by Amazon, it operates in its own different and inferior way. I wouldn't recommend purchasing anything of substance from Souq."
Souq.com is rated 1.48 based on 233 reviews