Souq.com Reviews

12% of reviewers recommend Souq.com
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Souq.com made you happy

Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over a week
"This is line company.dont by any thing souq"
Are you Souq.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"so all of a sudden i just cannot login to my own profile. First it rejects my password then also rejects my contact number. And what makes it worse is there no email id or customer service email to report this. Souq has literally become the worst ecommerce site ever since amazon took over it, and so so inconvenient. Most products are poor quality but not like i had any high expectations and i would sometimes still manage to get what i need, BUT now its impossible to even order anything."
"Souq.com is the MOST unorganized online company I have ever dealt with in my entire life, and I do all of my shopping online. I live in the uae and ordered my stuff on Saturday for it to be delivered Sunday so that I could prepare for Valentines day. Obviously, if my order is late, Valentines day wont be as special. I specified that my order be delivered to my location at 6pm so that I would be there to pay for it. Every day for the past 3 days they have brought it to my location at 12pm. I let it pass on Sunday, come Monday, when i recieved a call at 12pm saying my delivery was at my location, I asked the delivery boy to bring it back at 6pm. When he did not show up I called the souq.com customer care center who informed me that they would bring it the following day between 6-9pm to my location. Tuesday comes along and I didnt recieve my order, so I call customer care again who tell me that they have no information about this and that they will bring it the following day. At this point, I’m livid. There was only a day left till Valentines day and I had not recieved my order. Today, at exactly 12pm I recieve a call from the delivery boy saying that he is at my location. I’m furious. I call customer care and I am put on hold for an elongated period of time and then informed that the delivery will be brought to my current location. I was told to call the courier company Qexpress, which I did, only for them to tell me that they were not aware of anything that the customer care had said to me. He called me “my lady” to calm me down. I am enraged at the lack of organization and efficiency with this company and it will be the LAST time I associate with souq.com. Disgusting and rediculous."
"I ordered a dehumidifier and when I got it and turned it on it immediately start making a loud noise and I tried to return it but the seller said it doesn't make any noises! I wasn't lieing! I really needed it and I've been on the market for one we were back and forth on emails with the seller and souq and no one was helpful, the seller said it works fine with no noise and people at souq they either tell us they will call us in 2 days and no one calls or just email us that they can't return it. the seller wouldn't even exchange it for us! this was the worst experience with souq I used to live in USA and I used to shop at Amazon a lot but never had a bad experience I'm going to try and contact amazon for this bad service that I got from the seller and souq"
"I ordered laptop but recieved absolutely differ model, after that i been waiting when delivery come and take item and them deliver it to seller. For 1 week im still waiting what s going further"
"Souq.com customer care number 8678058646"
"Souq.com customer care number 8678058649"
"I have always been a loyal customer to them but this will be my last time to order from Souq.com The courier company would be their downfall. I waited the whole day at home to wait for the delivery and when i called to ask for the status, the Customer Service agent of Souq.com asked to do a follow-up with the courier company. That to me was odd. I ordered the product from them and yet, I have to do the digging with the logistics. When I called Qexpress, the agent told me that my parcel was there but was not picked-up by their van. In short, they forgot to load it in the van. How convenient!!! She said that I only have 2 options: a) I have to go and pick-up the item myself in their warehouse b) Wait for next day delivery I said that I would only be available at 7pm during the weekdays and they just said that they have no other options. I demanded to speak with a manager and she said that they will came back within 2 hours and that they cannot the transfer the call. 24 hours later - no call. Calling Qexpress was futile so I called the Customer Service of Souq.com again. The agent said that they will do their best to have the item delivered on the same day but if not, it will be rescheduled the next day. And that they are not subject to do the follow-up with Qexpress but he will just for this case. The guy was nice but he was not able to resolve the problem. Please do not order from Souq.com They have bad After-Sales support and the courier company is the worst I have ever experienced."
"They are dealing with a very bad courier called Wing! I put a note to deliver at Business place which means Work place at 2 Pm. They delivered it 10 Pm!! I spent more than the items I bought on calls to Souq & the Courier company that day!! Very bad customer service even managers are not a decent talkers. And at end I received one item of three completely damaged"
"@souq is becoming more of "FRAUD SELLERS AND POOR GRIEVANCE MANAGEMENT POLICY". Purchased item 7 days ago, and was expecting to be delivered after 8 working days. On the day of delivery, I had to call their customer care to hear "YOUR ORDER IS NOT ACCEPTED YET FROM SELLER" @souq Horrible service, Poor delivery coordination. This happened twice in 10 days, earlier they shipped me a completely different product than it was described on their website (some Chinese unworthy item) and they care about the seller more than the customer. @souq Let me highlight some of your pathetic display: 1. Very late delivery. 2. Untrusted sellers 3. Fake products 4. Closes ticket without solving (the most annoying thing I have encountered) Should complain to UAE consumer rights against such violations! @UAECONSUMER"
"Horrible service. Poor delivery coordinations. Purchased the item they delivered with long delay and brought wrong size . The worst thing they can not change it. Never ever deal with them ! Someone should complain to uae consumer rights against that violations !"
"2 months the product have not been delivered and no refund issues very irresponsible."
"Was promised a delivery time, waited 13 hours, called 3 times to check where my order is, was told it will come before 9pm. Spoke very rudly by the agents, “day has ended, and we cannot do anything” Never will shop there again!"
"It’s just a terrible service. Terrible platform with not enough information to help with purchasing decisions, and EVEN WORSE customer service afterwards when it comes to delivery, refunds and exchanges. I am in shock every time I have to deal with Souq"
"The same day delivery was 18dhs but the delivery failed even though I ordered at 7am. If only knew.. souq changed a lot after bein purchased by Amazon"
"They are sending my order to my old address even though I changed the address before placing the order. Immediately after the order was placed, I sent an email to change the address but only to be told that THEY CANNOT DO IT AND I MIGHT AS WELL CANCEL THE ORDER??? Really horrible service! Instead of looking for a solution, they asked customers to cancel the order!!! WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE! I would never order from this company ever again!"
"Paid for same day service and at 2250 still no delivery Terrible customer service and could not communicate with them as there was no after hours number!"
"Paid for a same day delivery and at 22:50 still no delivery! Very unprofessional to expect someone to receive a delivery after 9pm!"
"PATHETIC SERVICE. ordered a valuable gadget. when product was not delivered, I had to call the delivery company (Q Express) and they said the Order has been cancelled reason being - incorrect address. Called souq and they said the same thing. Have got other products delivered on same address delivered from Souq. Ms EBTESAM (Souq agent) says the order was assigned to incorrect supplier. WHOSE MISTAKE IS IT? It is not amount refund it is about getting what you willing pay for. Will definitely spread the word and switch to other online providers like Noon, Awok, etc."
"8678058646"