Souq.com Reviews

28% of reviewers recommend Souq.com

How would you rate Souq.com ?

(optional)

50 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Rashna

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Souq.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The pathetic Customer service & response once acquired by Amazon. I have realized it personally being a customer and even as a seller from Souq . They aren't updating any seller policy and none of the Souq team have clear idea of their policies . Raised a ticket for damaged seller returned pdt resolution 1 month before. Zero response yet after making 3 calls to customer care ."
"Long time for deleviery to Abu Dhabi. Items purchased in one order get delivered by different couriers in different dates which is very inconvenient. Today I checked the price of one item ( nebulizer omron C28P) it was AED 260, then I went to nearby pharmacy and bought it for AED 199, this is such a plunder"
Kimberley Guinto
"They are efficient and reliable. Especially the product delivery."
"لا يعرض المنتجات على حقيقتها ويبالغ فى صور المنتجات واشتريت الكثير منها ولكن الجودة ليس كالوصف المكتوب يحتاج الى تغيير سياسة الموقع كاملا"
Robin Rappai
Verified Reviewer
"The most incompetent bunch of (UN) professional team and company My Name is Robin Rappai.I have been a Souq customer since i landed in UAE. recently they have been associated with Amazon and since then I feel the company has gone to dust. you talk to such unprofessional team members and no body has a clue what is customer service is. No one transfer the call to the supervisor and no supervisor call you back. I made 10 calls with an average 30 mins on call to receive a call form a Supervisor or so called there escalation team (Name - Najam). No help from him and again a similar incompetency and no care attitude. I am ashamed to be part of Souq family and I am sad to say that Amazon is really has put itself down. Shame on both of them."
"Just ruined my sons birthday, since they went to amazon they are pants. Promise Same day deliver, yeah right! Dont believe it!"
"the worst product which you guys sell. and i brought mobile which was damage piece...when i ask your guy to pick in three days,,,they dont want to refund. and they dont take it also....wasting cash in duplicate product."
Jafar
"the worst product which you souq guys sell. and i brought mobile for 1000 dhs which was damage piece...when i ask souq guys to pick in three days,,,souq guys said cannt refund, cannt repair. even not ready to pick it...the duplicate product and which they sell is damage piece..and if you wanna open and check infront of them they wont accpt....so worst service...my cash totally gone waste"
Rose
"For on time delivery"
"When we are selecting items the item price is different than after ordering the item. There are hidden charges not shown to customer. Item says its free delivery and after order, Souq charges delivery charges. Also system shows that if your use certain bank credit card there will be 15% discount, but after order there will not be any discount. So friends be careful with Souq.com. This is my experience today."
Nihad
"Very fast ,good products"
Mary
"The delivery to a Dubai address was very poor. I ordered 3 books for my grandson for Christmas. Only one turned up. It was difficult to track the missing ones and the office didn't seem very concerned. Difficult to obtain refunds."
"souq.com is cheated with me. when i ordered mobile phone and it was damaged. I returned but they are not accepting. They are selling damaged items. I don't trust online souq and i recommend not to buy from them"
Anita Mathew
Verified Reviewer
"Souq's customer service is pathetic. I raised a complaint on 12/12/2017 for wrong charge on my credit card with consistent follow up from my side. They asked me for my credit card statement on 7/2/2018 & replied on 23/2/2018 saying its a wrong charge by the bank, by which time it was too late for the bank. Would Amazon US get away with this kind of service in the US? They have still not sorted out my problem; standard reply is 'check with your bank.'"
Mustafa ElAnsary
Unverified Reviewer
"I can't imagine anywhere worse to buy from than souq.com. I thought that it was just in Egypt but I was shocked with the same experience even in UAE. Sellers are allowed to sell products that are already out of stock, also no real time inventory tracking which results in order not being delivered. Worst customer experience and satisfaction ever, at this rate they will be out of business soon. Cheap commerce software with zero advanced planning and optimization and of course no transportation management or at least it feels this way."
"Everything is outdated here. From product to after sale service. You will die of following up with these people but you will not get the refund or they wouldnot return your product. Such a disgusting staff, dont know how to talh with customers. Please dont ever by from here. Thanks"
"Bought a 75 inch TV, it was faulty, have waited 3 weeks for collection and then they say it will be fixed or we will get a refund. Disgraceful service and lies when you call them."
"screw this website I bought many times from them always issues and they always don't get you your rights because the system has limitation and there is no decision maker F**k that. Its a shame Amazon name is on this website"
"Still waiting on a refund on items that were NEVER delivered - over 6 weeks now and daily calls to them just result in nothing apart from empty promises. I would never use this company again.. disgraceful and daylight robbery - when asked where my money was they could not give an answer (apart from it was a technical glitch).. complete and utter rubbish."
"Nowadays souq providing very bad service. I have returned product but not yet refunded."
Souq.com is rated 2.24 based on 50 reviews