Souq.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Souq.com
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Over A Week

Tell us how Souq.com made you happy
Souq.com 1 star review on 8th December 2019
Touqeer Bashir
More Photos & Videos
مرتين شراء مرتين فيهم فشل خدمة عملاء سلبيه بخلاف امازون لا اعرف كيف يديرون شركة تتبع امازون بهذا الاسترخاء واللمبالاه من خدمة العملاء فان كان يوجد اقل من نجمه لاستحقوها بجداره لان سياساتهم نحو العميل سياسة احصل علي المال وربنا يسهل من عنده وان توفرت السله كان بها وان لم تتوفر نستخدم فلوسك لمدة شهر وزياده وبعدين نقوم برد المبلغ
souq.com sucks
its a 3rd class website.I would not recommend to use this website,
the products delivered are in the worst condition you can ever think of. Don't waste your money on souq!
just use a better website.
Souq never respect the delivery date of the orders, also the customer service is very poor, as when I send them a complaint they reply to me by automated mails with no real resolutions provided. I got the worst experience ever on Souq.
I bought a sunglasses with a rate of aed 1310 next day of my purchase the price has Been dropped to aed 965 the difference is aed 345 I contacted the customer service and just they informed me that it's by mistake and their mistake that the price has been mentioned higher can you tell me where is my problem? It's your fault Amazon and I need the different of my money to be returned the amount of aed 345 to my wallet or my credit card otherwise I am going to raise a complaint to police station and the department of economy as you are obviously thieving people and your customer service admit it by email and I have the proof you have till tomoorw to solve my problem and don't ask me to return the item you ade obligated to return my money because it's you mistake and not mine.
Amazon UAE is a perfect example of incompetency! It is everything else, but does absolutely not comply with the usual Amazon like standards you might be used to!!!
Every single order I placed here in the UAE arrived either late, was delivered wrongly (wrong items or to the wrong address), was delivered in bad condition (with smaller damages or even totally broken) or didn't arrive at all.
Funny enough - that is the case even though I ALWAYS make sure that the order is fulfilled by Amazon itself!
And forget about the customer service they provide in the UAE. I reached out for help multiple times - they are completely incompetent of handling anything at all. Whether it is through calls or mails!
Amazon in Europe and Brasil, absolutely yes!
Amazon in the UAE - NO GO!
I don’t know what happened to amazon to buy this failed company,
I’m a seller on souq and I always have problems with listening products or huge delays on reviews or shipping
And most of the time your items will be rejected for no reason at all.
Support is none existent
And support by phone is helpless And that if you even lucky to get someone to answer you
Sometimes you spend the week trying to reach someone.
They only direct you to make a ticket ,I didn’t call you to make a ticket, I called you to fix it, and I never get notifications about my problems is solved or not
You have to call over and over and over And explain from scratch to every support guy you call
That if you got lucky for some lazy guy to answer you.
Sometimes you call them during working hours and you get answer machine saying try to call us during working hours, seriously? Are you kidding me ? What a joke
Amazon probably were drunk when they took this deal What a big mess.
Everyone there should pack his stuff and go home everyone should be fired.
Absolutely poor service....souq Complaint number is never reachable. A Samsung tablet that we purchased in December 2018 from souq was a faulty one. It had charging problem from the very beginning. After reporting the complaint, they replaced the charger because the tablet was taking more than a day to charger. I hardly use the tablet because of the charging issue. It’s still good as new. Two months back, we had given tablet because it won’t switch on since it was not getting charged. More than a month it took for the repair guys to fix the problem after our endless reminder calls. Now in less than a month (after repair) we are experiencing the same problem and the repair guys said they won’t fix it again in the future.
Absolutely very poor service!!! Will never make any electronic purchases online henceforth. My husband had purchased a Samsung tablet December2018... the product wasn’t charging properly (it was taking more than a day to get fully charged) We had complaint about it and they replaced the charger saying it must be a faulty charger. That charger was also taking more than half a day to charge. I hardly use the tablet because of the charging issue. The tablet is still good as new. Two months back, the tablet got switched off since it wasn’t charged and I tried endlessly to charge it but in vain. Souq repair guys took more than a month to get it fixed (made numerous calls to get it back) and they said it is fine and that nothing is wrong with it and also mentioned they will no longer repair it in the future. In less than a month, I am experiencing the same problem with the tablet and have no idea what to do.
Service is so poor and bad i order 2 item and paid same time 1 i get on time as they spose to deliver me and other item since 11 days not delivered twice complain in customer service she satisfied me by talk but still same problem my experience was so bad it was my 1st experience to buy from souq.com but it was so bad plz guys don't waste your time and money they should have to improve there service and they should hace to give good training to there employees especially delivery Man..
Your Sincerely,
Bad Experienced Customer
I’m a seller on Souq.com
Worst experience I’ve ever had, and most of the product they sell on Souq.com are fake. I buy original Anker accessories and I tried Selling them on souq but i was shocked by the seller who sells the same product. Their prices of the same product were so low even lower than wholesale. I decided to order one and see for myself that it was original, but unfortunately it was fake, what’s more shocking is it’s fulfilled by souq !! You would expect everything fulfilled by souq to be original but it’s not. Also they charge the buyer and seller for shipping!! Never had tha happen when i sold stuff on eBay or Amazon!! For example, I paid 45 for wholesale, I sell for 60 to get profit, souq take 9 for shipping! And 7 referral fees which means I’m left with 44. Which also means souq took all my profit + 1 riyal. And if I decide to sell the item with high price i find the same item already being sold for less than 60 ! Which says the item is 100% fake and was bought with maximum 10 riyals
I never had bad experience with Souq but with Amazon, everything is just messed up! I used to order from Souq everyday but I can’t even buy a pin from amazon, sucks!
The worst customer service ever.
I returned a labtop as it didn't fulfill the criteria I want. They said that the seller didn't accept it as the package was opened, so they will return it to me. Today 19 days passed and I didn't receive it back , I am calling them everyday and each time one of the customer service answer me and not telling me where is my labtop. they told me that the seller added to the software windows that I didn't request for.
no I didn't receive my money back nor my labtop
One of the worst e-commerce site ever get. I have Ordered the product on 25 September Now 15 days crossed still didn’t get the product. If you talk to executives They gives same answer like a Perrot.
Worst service I ever had to deal with. Always VERY Late to deliver, never meets the deadlines. Not all products are original, bad quality, bad customer service. If you wanna shop online in Dubai, just buy from Noon they are way better and much more professional.
Souq deals with less than average sellers like Sincere-market who also sell damaged products to their customers. Both give their customers a negative feedback about online shopping. I ordered a charm for a bracelet. It was damaged with rust and didn't match my expectations or the picture that Souq displayed. It was such a disappointment.. I want to return the concerned item and refund my money!!!!
Souq was amazing, i very rarely had problems with it, even customers service are way pleasant. THEN amazon took over and it all changed. Either i receive wrong items, or we don't receive them at all, or it goes to post office and not to our address, by the time we know it goes back, not to mention the horrible customer services, i actually feel them angry i dared to call... Uggggggg
Worst e-commerce site ever experienced, Received two broken items which even did not work and when i called customer service they said wait until app show it as delivered, It took two days to appear in the app after the delivery and they said it valid only 24 hours which didn't they agree to return, wasted money for nothing. I suggest all the online shopping sites will be better than souq.
I used to have a great experienced with souq.com, receiving deliveries on time or slight understandable minor issues. But since amazon took over it is completely different, I used to add items on my cart and get back to it later but in amazon, if you add it then if it takes time before you check it out it will be deleted or gone. Another issue is that the courier used to update you on delivery in real-time, now they will give you notification that you have received your package but in reality, you did not. when you send it ahead of time your giving wrong idea and you make people worry that their package might be received by someone else. What a letdown. I think this will be the last time I will order from you guys.
Very poor response in case if u r seeking refund from them.
My order 3012218577599 dated 6th July returned and still I am awaiting refund from them as on date.
Raised complaints 4 times since then and everytime request was closed without refund and even as on date from last 2 months I don't have product in my hand nor refund.
Credit card bill already came and paid SAR 948.
I am really shocked the way these international brands like Amazon is duping poor peoples money.
Souq.com is rated 1.44 based on 253 reviews