UK Wholesales Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Wholesales
Read UK Wholesales Reviews

About UK Wholesales:

UK Wholesales are committed to bringing you the highest quality items at the best price. We specialise in Certified Personal Protective Equipment with Huge UK Levels of Stock. We have a large range of PPE that includes Face Masks, Vinyl & Nitrile Hand Gloves, Hand Sanitiser, Face Shields & More.

01618203347

Owen Decon
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 12th October 2020
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 8th October 2020
Leon B
Very satisfied with the service provided
ORDER DELIVERED ON TIME WITH NO FUSS----COMPETENT COMPANY!
Good Customer Service
very quick deliver
Item seems OK, thought shipping cost was a bit high for a slow delivery.
Thank you for your feedback, I have checked & your order was dispatched within 3 hours of ordering via royal mail first class it was signed for 2 working days later. We always endeavor to ship in the fastest possible way via our shipping providers including DPD, UPS, & Royal Mail.
Unfortunately given the pandemic, there was a delay on your order, we have now added lower-cost shipping options to the site & dispatched orders within 24 hrs
Excellent Products Excellent Service
The site was easy to manage the customer service team were very helpful. Zara was lovely to speak with. Delivery with tracking number provided. Will use again and tell friends.
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 23rd June 2020
Very quick delivery Clocks working fine bit fiddly working out the chimes but i got there in the end.
Excellent. Delivered on time. Good products.
Very satisfied with service.
What I ordered was sent by post and arrived within a week. The price was very competitive.
I would use you again
Extremely great service and high quality products for the best prices I’ve seen.
Great quality items fast service very happy.
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 18th June 2020
Found you via Google had a great experience would recommended to others.
Very pleased with the items they are crucial for out business given the current climate. So happy to finally find a supplier who has UK PPE stock that has done the full due diligence with checking certification & knows what I need. Great prices & amazing customer service you have a new long term regular customer.
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 17th June 2020
Excellent service, quick delivery and product as expected, will use again.
Great customer service with large levels of certified PPE available in the UK highly recommend & will be back again.
Excellent Products & Excellent Customer Service.

The Products were delivered had a wonderful conversation with the customer service team. They were extremely helpful. I have been working as a wholesaler for years. Always great when you call and the team understand your needs. Breathe of fresh air.
UK Wholesales 5 star review on 17th June 2020
Super impressed by how quickly I received my order and the lovely service I received. The products were of a High standard, cheaper than other places and I love that I can see they are all certified so that the PPE I purchased is safe and will make me feel better during the pandemic.
Amazing fast delivery and good quality products. Will definitely be purchasing again. Thank you!
UK Wholesales is rated 4.73 based on 100 reviews