Ultius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ultius
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ultius Reviews

About Ultius:

Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
I have used this writing tool many times in the past for difficult writing assignments, and the 24 hr chat is a lifesaver. Alicia J was very helpful and informal on the chatline.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Ultius helps me a lot. Being that I am a busy working dad and I am always late on some of my school work, they help me complete my work on time with no stress.
What is your order number? (example #120987) #180503
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Great writers. I am very satisfied with my order.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
My experience was short and sweet. Rochina was very helpful and efficient
Excellent service
Thank you very much for the 5-star rating and recommendation!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Monet 39358 is great! This writer always completes my assignments on time if not early! I highly recommend anyways in need to have a paper written to be directed to this writer. Thanks Ultius!
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our survey! We love to hear feedback regarding our freelance writers, and we are so glad to hear writer Monet 39358 exceeded your expectations. Thanks again!
Lizzy was extremely knowledgable and helpful. She answered all of my concerns and responded in a timely manner.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
I love the quality work and the professionalism from the staff
Hi H. Parker! Thank you so much for the 5-star rating and recommendation. It's highly important to us that our freelance writers deliver quality work and our staff members treat all of our clients with dignity and respect. We wouldn't be anywhere without our amazing client base. Thanks again!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Lizzy did a fine job with our chat.
Thank you so much for the 5-star rating and recommendation. We're so appreciative of your feedback regarding your interaction with Lizzy! Thanks again!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Gemini is very accomodating. He/She brings up his/her concerns/questions promptly. Client involvement helps in preventing back jobs. I feel confident that the job will be done passionately.
Thank you for using the requested writer add on. We found most clients prefer to use the same writer for their peace of mind. It's so great to hear that you have had positive experiences using writer Gemini #32422. Thank you so much!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
I have used Ultius my whole college career, when I am overwhelmed with work, family and school work I have always applied the talented skills of your writers and I am able to breathe. That means alot, and I cant say enough things about ultius......Thank you from my heart.
We appreciate your kind words from the bottom of our hearts! Sometimes life is overwhelming, so we are so glad our platform could assist you in your time of need. We look forward to assisting you again in the near future!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Ultius is the best, the staff is amazing always willing to go the extra mile to help. I have to give a honorable mention to Rachel Adele and Alicia for there excellent customer service you guys are a wonderful assets to ultius. Thanks for all your help and patience.
Thank you so much for responding to our survey! We really appreciate your kind words regarding your interactions with members of our Client Success Team. Our clients are very important to us and we strive to show that through dedicated customer support. Thanks again!
What is your order number? (example #120987) #180742
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Efficient and very knowledgeable.
Thank you for the 5-star rating and recommendation. We appreciate you taking the time to offer your feedback!
Thank you for the 5-star rating and recommendation. We appreciate you taking the time to respond to our survey!
What is your order number? (example #120987) #180292
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Was a good customer experience by Delia
Hi Montana! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your interaction with Delia! We're so glad to hear she was able to provide a positive customer experience.
What is your order number? (example #120987) #180703
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Excellent & PROMPT customer service. I would and do recommend Ultius to everyone.
Thank you so much for your recommendation! We're so glad to hear that our platform has delivered to your expectations!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
I've used Ultius for 6 months now and have submitted nearly 60 orders. Whenever I've had an issue, Alicia has always gone above and beyond to assist in resolving any issues. Thank you!
Thank you for being a loyal client! We really appreciate your time in responding to our survey and sharing your feedback regarding your interactions with Alicia. Thanks again!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
I have used Ultius for 16 papers over the past 2 years. Their service can be hit or miss at times, however, my latest paper, as with most of them, was delivered prior to the deadline. The quality has always been there. I've never received a bad grade and their work is original and has always passed my school's plagiarism chec site. If you give them enough lead time (7+ days) you can end up with a well written product at a reasonable cost. Leave reviews on Facebook or other review sites and you can get discount codes. Sometimes you can even contact Customer Support to get one. If you use them, try to give them as much lead time as you can. Be as descriptive as possible as to what you want in your paper. Upload as many samples and rubrics as you can so that they have a good idea as to the direction that your paper should be written. If you find a good writer, try to request them in the future (There is an upcharge for this.) so that you get the same quality and met deadline as before. As for the "moral" side of using this service; I am a single parent to 2 kids and work 2 jobs to provide for my family. I am working hard towards a degree in order to get a better job/promotion. I simply find myself with no time to do papers sometimes and I use Ultius to help me overcome this.
Thank you Edward for your valuable feedback. We love to hear from our clients good or bad because it allows us to keep doing what we are doing or to make vital improvements. In addition, thank you for your tips. While we recognize some clients may need their orders urgently, many clients opt to request later deadlines because the price is significantly less and the writers have more time. As for instructions, what you recommended is vital to an order's success. Every detail matters! We're also glad to hear that you have found the requested writer add-on to be worth the extra 15%. When clients use the same writers, they develop a real working relationship that is built on trust and peace of mind. We wish you the best and look forward to working with you in the near future! Thanks again. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Ultius is great! Quality writers, results, and customer service! Ultius is my go tofor my writing/editing needs!
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We really appreciate the 5-star rating and your recommendation!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Great service, writers responds to questions and complete assignments on time.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Quick response, writers are professional, and accommodating to needs of the client. Would highly recommend.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We're so glad to hear that our platform and freelance writers have earned your trust. Thanks again!
Ultius is rated 4.92 based on 1,011 reviews