Ultius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ultius
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ultius Reviews

About Ultius:

Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy
I have nothing to say but good. Tonight Lizzy was most helpful in answering my questions, and made sure they were fully answered. Each time I've needed something (even when stressed) you are all there. I don't know if you added the paypal link just for me (I had major issues with payment once) but-I know that I trust you guys. The ONLY negative is that there's no guarantee of my preferred writer being available. That writer is the BEST, and I hope to always have them on board. Thank you for everything you do for helping lost writers like myself.
Hi DC! Thank you very much for your feedback. We agree that Lizzy is awesome! Our client success specialists appreciate our clients and will always do their very best to assist. It's funny that you mentioned adding the PayPal link. We added it based on multiple client requests. When our clients speak out, we listen!

We really wish we could guarantee requested writers will be available. Since they are all independent contractors, we probably won't be able to any time soon. We're very sorry about that. At the same time, we are thrilled you found a writer who you enjoy working with!

Thank you for being an amazing client. We're so glad we've been able to help out in a pinch. =)
Absolutely the BEST service I’ve ever had. Extremely professional and attentive to my needs. Papers are always on time, communication is clear. Never had any problems with refund , if needed. Recommend it to anyone who cares for quality work.
Hello and thank you for your feedback! Throughout the years, we've made it a point to evolve according to our clients' needs. After all, we are here because of our clients! It's so good to know you've been able to count on our platform! Thanks again. =)
Delia was such a helpful and kind support member. She helped me navigate my way through the site and supported me when ordering a paper!
Hello and thank you for your online feedback! We agree Delia is awesome and are very glad she was there for you! Thank you so much for your compliment!
Delivered services as promised. Got what I paid for. Great editors, really cleaned up my work before my dissertation was due.
This has been the best writing service that I have experienced. The writer that I have used is very knowledgable on the subject matter and has left me extremely impressed with the quality of work delivered within record time. Support is equally great and Delia has been extremely helpful and efficient. I would recommend Ultius without hesitation.
I’ve used this service many times over the past several years and I have never been disappointed. All the writers are very talented and ensure you are 100% satisfied with your order. I’ve also used the online chat and Delia did an outstanding job answering questions and helping with orders.
Thank you very much for posting your feedback. We appreciate your loyalty as well as the 5-star rating and recommendation. We're very proud of our pool of freelance writers! We only recruit the best. Also, thanks for sharing your experience with Delia, one of our Client Success Specialists. She truly is outstanding!
Thanks so much for posting your feedback. We really appreciate the 5-star rating and recommendation!
I have used the services of Ultius and have never been disappointed. Their professionalism and attention to detail is evident in the products they provide. This even includes their customer service department. I had to speak Delia S. Before and she was very informative and supportive in my questions at the time. Her service was very efficient and she was also polite and knowledgeable. I recommend Ultius to many of my colleagues in need of assistance with their educational needs. Do not hesitate!
Thank you so much for the 5-star rating and your recommendation! Our platform connects clients with hundreds of professional freelance writers, and we're glad to know your writer met your expectations. In addition, thanks so much for posting your feedback regarding your experience with Delia! :)
I had a very short deadline to have a paper ready, I came to Ultius and got matched with writer #5700. This writer did a great job on the paper and had it done before the deadline I had set. When the writer first took the job he/she messaged me to clarify if there was anything else that was needed for the paper which I thought was nice. I did not need any revisions on the paper but had I needed a revision the writer would have done it. Overall I am very satisfied with the quality of work the writers with Ultius provide.
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating. We are so happy to hear that your order met your expectations! Our clients' happiness is our main priority. Thank you so much again. :)
I had good experience during the customer service. They were very helpful.
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating. We really appreciate the time you took in reviewing your experience with our Client Success Team. We look forward to working with you in the near future!
Delia was great at customer service today. I spoke to her multiple times today regarding my concerns and she listen to me and escalate my problem to solve the issue. She definitely need kudos
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We really appreciate you writing about Delia's outstanding customer service skills. She is a valuable employee who never disappoints because of her sincerity and commitment to providing the best service she can! Thanks so much!
professional and attentive
Hi Knarik! Thank you very much for your five-star feedback. We are looking forward to working with you again in the near future! Thanks again!
The representative Alicia was very helpful with helping me add my discount after I had placed the order. I am awaiting to see how my first paper turns out.
Hi Charles! Thank you very much for your 5-star feedback. Alicia is a star and we are very glad she was able to assist you! We would love to hear how your order turned out. Until then, thank you again! =)
Ultius epitomizes the professional gold standard for online writing services. Whenever you might find yourself in a bind or simply need a helping hand, look no further than Ultius. Their staff is more than willing to work with you throughout the process from beginning to end to suit your specific needs. Alicia truly put to bed any qualms I may have had about the process and I have yet to have a problem, as the experience has been rather seamless.
Hello and thank you very much for your feedback! We're so glad to hear that your Ultius experience was positive and seamless. When clients use our platform, we believe we should do everything in our power to deliver exactly what the client wants.

Incidentally, we think Alicia is awesome! She's very patient and is more than willing to take the time to help any client who reaches out.

Thank you so much for your business! We look forward to assisting you again in the near future.
Hello and thank you for your feedback! We are very happy to hear you were completed satisfied with your experience. It is our mission to deliver high-quality content and outstanding client support. Alicia really cares about giving our clients all the information they need to get the best out of our platform. Thank you so much!
I am a single mother with 2 jobs. Ultius have save me when I am swamped with assignment and essay. I love them!!!
Hello and thank you for your rating! It feels like working students with family need more hours in the day to get everything done, so we are so glad we are able to help out in a pinch. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We appreciate it! =)
Sara gave me fantastic customer service and I am delighted with the services they provided and her quick response to my issue.
Hello and than you for your 5-star rating! Sara is an awesome client success specialist. She's always ready to go above and beyond! We hope to work with you again in the near future. Thanks again for your feedback. We really appreciate it!
I have been satisfied with the service that I have received. Brittany is polite, awesome, well organized and helps makes my ordering experience much smoother and quicker! I will miss her. But there is room for someone else to reap the benefits of her professionalism. Sara also was helpful and kind.
Hi Dee! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We agree Brittany and Sara are awesome! They are completely dedicated to making our client's Ultius experience as smooth as possible. Thank you for recognizing their work. Both will definitely appreciate your kind words. Thanks again!
Great writing service that delivers top quality papers in a timely manner
Hi Dustin! Thank you so much for your feedback. Our clients' schedules are very important to us! We're so glad to hear that you've found our delivery timely. =)
I’ve been using Ultius for years for both business and educational writing! I’ve had nothing but a positive experience even when there was a time my order was not correct. Ultius staff and writers worked together to make sure I was satisfied and that’s why I keep coming back!
Hello and thank you for your feedback! We truly appreciate your business. Sometimes orders do not go as they are planned, so we're so glad to hear that Ultius staff and your writers worked with you! We look forward to working with you again in the near future!
Ultius is the way to go. All American writers, so your papers don't have those weird foreign language grammar issues with your papers. I have a full-time job, along with a family, and working towards my online degree. There have been busy weeks where I simply did not have the time to fully research and write a term paper, but Ultius does! My orders have always been filled within the requested time frame, and I never received a grade lower than an A on any assignment completed by Ultius writers. I really like that if I have a question or any issue at all, they have a live person to speak with. I am enjoying my online educational experience, Ultius has made it great. If you are looking for help with that next paper, this is the service to choose.
Hi Chris! Thank you so much for your five-star feedback. We will always only have American writers to our freelance pool! It's one of our core promises to our clients, and we don't want to let you down. We're very happy to hear that you've been completely satisfied with your Ultius experience and look forward to working with you in the near future. If you ever need anything, our 24/7 client success team is ready and willing to assist. Thanks again!
I have great experience with Ultius. I will recommend to my other friends. You have high quality service.14
Hi Kamran! Thank you very much for your 5-star rating and recommendation. We're so glad to hear you had a great experience using our platform! We look forward to working with you again in the near future!
Ultius is rated 4.93 based on 1,135 reviews