Ultius Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ultius

About Ultius: Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
What is your order number? (example #120987)
"I was extremely satisfied with my first order. I requested the same writer for my second paper and the quality wasn’t the same. The second paper seemed to be written by some else and it appeared to be written by someone whose first language isn’t English. I was extremely disappointed and did not have the time to wait for corrections."
What is your order number? (example #120987)
"It was my first time using the site. I did give specific instructions but my paper didn't speak on two specific elements and since I received it late I didn't have time to go back and forth. The representative was nice but it would've been good to know that I was not going to receive my paper on time for what was paid for."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"My writer was Awesome and when I used the Live Chat Lizzy was able top answer all of my questions. Everyone has been great so far!"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Great work, used this service for about three paper's and hadn't got a lower grade than a B+ would recommend to anyone!"
"very good service"
"answering my question"
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! If you need anything further, please contact our 24 hour Client Success team via phone, email, text, or live chat. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"It has been a blessing. I have used it 3 times not and have received great grades in times where I am slammed with school work."
Hi Mason! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We really appreciate your 5-star rating, and we look forward to working with you again in the near future!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I love this writing service very fast and proficient."
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We are constantly improving our platform so our clients may consistently expect convenience and high quality work. We're so glad to hear our platform has met all your expectations!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I've used Ultius several times and the service is terrific. As a VIP member, I have been assigned a specialist, Brittany, who has been terrific and makes my experience the best it can be."
Hi W! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding our preferred client program. Brittany is awesome and leaves no stones unturned when it comes to resolving her client's needs. We really appreciate your 5-star rating!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I always have good experience with helping team, today especially with LIZZY was very good. Thanks ULTIUS TEAM"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"The customer service experience has been excellent! I really appreciate it!"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Very good customer service"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"All questions were answered and everyone was respectful and helpful."
"For the most part I have been very pleased. Although the last paper or one before that was received hours after the due date. I have now had this happen twice."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Received my order from the Writer at Ultius.. It was perfect first time! There were lots of parts to my paper and it needed a lot of work and references from certain resources which were met 1st time. Couldn't be happier! Thanks!"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Great for reviewing papers. Also write good papers as well."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Ultius is very trustworthy. I have had quality work and great customer service from Rachel."
"AMAZING!!! I absolutely love their service!"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Great service, quick and efficient. Especially with my last minute request."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I was helped by Sara. She was amazing. This website helped me a lot to get good marks on the assignments. I recommend this website."
Ultius is rated 4.95 based on 288 reviews