Ultius Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ultius

About Ultius: Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"I definitely recommend Ultius. Being in an accelerated program and working/ studying full time has given me difficulty with keeping up with the huge load of school assignments. Finding Ultius was a breath of fresh air. Their quality of papers is good, orders are delivered on time and Alicia J. answers promptly to all questions."
"Ultius helped me tackle a research paper at the end of the term when I had 2 research papers I had to complete. Thanks Lizzy Z."
What is your order number? (example #120987) #168824
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Ultius exceed my expectations. I had 2 research papers due at the same time and they helped me with one while I took care of the other one. Thank you Lizzy Z. and Ultius"
What is your order number? (example #120987)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? no
"Essay was poorly written. I had to rewrite myself. References were not cited correctly. I had requested APA style. This experience was truly a waste of time and money since I had to rewrite the essay. I could have saved the 48.00 I paid for a non usable paper."
What is your order number? (example #120987) #171295
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I was very hesitant at first about using this service until I talked to customer service and they made me feel at ease about everything. The whole process is very easy. Thank you guys!"
"Live Chat: Thumbs Up very responsive Getting that 20% discount after you've submitted your review and order: Thumbs Down customer service. Understandably so every company has policies but when you've just submitted an order and then you've seen that email that says, "hey leave a review get a 20% discount", right after you ordered to have something done you would think customer service would abide by it. Nope not at all. So a learning lesson to all, put all your discount codes in before you decide to order or pay more than you should. I doubt this will be a service I will suggest."
What is your order number? (example #120987) #171295
What is your order number? (example #120987) #171194
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"lizzy was awesome to work with and very understanding"
What is your order number? (example #120987)
"I wasn’t 100% satisfied with my order because after sending my paper requirements to the writer I received a paper without page numbers in the citations within the paper."
What is your order number? (example #120987) Order #170839
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I had the pleasure of speaking to Delia for clarification and she was very pleasant and courteous."
What is your order number? (example #120987) #171118
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Delia, was great in explaining services over the phone. helpful and answered all questions, will place my first order because of Delia's phone conversation."
What is your order number? (example #120987) #171031
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Delia S. , is amazing. she assisted from beginning to end with my first order. She listened to me and was very understanding and professional"
"Great writer Lizzy!!"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Always pleasant and trustworthy!"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Very satisfied with my resume. Will use again. Thank You"
What is your order number? (example #120987) Na
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Excellent . I would like to continue using this writter"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I have had several pieces of work that I've needed help with and there is no better resource for that than Ultius."
"Amazing experience!"