Ultius Reviews

Based on 1,319 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ultius Reviews

About Ultius:

Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy
I have use their services several time in the past and even when I was not satisfied, they have went above and beyond to ensure that I was well taken care of. Always authentic material and well edited.
Thank you so much for your feedback!
The services are great and the chat is super helpful
Thank you so much for your feedback!
Delia was very helpful and she helped me solve an issue i was facing
Thank you so much for posting about your positive interaction with our Client Success Specialist Delia!
very good, experiences with ultius thus far
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Test to see how to get code
This is a great resource to have when you need a second set of eyes to help with your writing skills. They are extremely friendly and prompt. I have learned a great deal of writing citation, annotation and overall high level writing skills.
Thank you so much for your 5-star rating and feedback!
amazing customer service
Thank you for your feedback!
Great services no issues
Thank you so much for posting your feedback!
I am overall happy with services provided in timely manner. Customer service is also on point.
Thank you very much. We appreciate your feedback!
Responsive and helpful. Will return for the services. Thanks!
Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! We look forward to working with you again!
very professionally written papers. ordering was not complicated and the writers dig deep into the subject.
Hi Agatha! Thank you so much for your feedback and your recommendation! We appreciate it.
Excellent service
Thank you so much! We appreciate the 5-star rating!
Lizzy was very helpful and catered to my needs when i needed help with an order. Great customer service!
Thank you for posting about your positive interaction with Lizzy!
Ultius provides an amazing service. They provide high quality work and are always on time. I've used their services many times and I have been happy with all of them. I plan on continuing to use Ultius for my needs. Thank you.
Thank you for posting your feedback! We appreciate your business, and we look forward to assisting you in the near future.
Great experience with ultius. Work received on time and they do great jobs always. I would recommend them.
Thank you for your feedback and recommendation!
As a long-time user of Ultius services, I have not needed customer service but on several occasion. I have always received friendly, knowledgeable and useful assistance. Most recently, my inquiries were serviced by Delia S. She clearly understands how significant her efforts are in the customer service process. She was quickly able to find a workable solution to my questions.
Thank you for posting your feedback regarding your positive interaction with Delia!
ultius is the best! they have done miracles for me soooooo many times. out of like 50 orders i've only had one bad experience and that was due to my lack of information. just recently i created two assignments and realized at the very last minute and they got on it and issued a refund immediately. they are awesome!
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Overall good experience. Order was a couple of hours late, but still got charged full price. Writer was very nice and done a great job.
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We are sincerely sorry your order was delayed. Please check your private messages for a 20% discount to make up for the late delivery. If you have any questions regarding your discount, please email refunds@ultius.com. Thanks again!
Great service. Got the paper back right on time. It was a perfect source to help me write my essay. Highly recommend
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're so glad to hear that our model example assisted you!
Ultius's writers are the best! I cannot begin to express how professional and understanding this process has been. I would recommend their services to anyone who needs professional writing. I recommend writer Voltaire 3735.
Thank you very much for your 5-star rating and recommendation! We imagine the writer appreciates your shout-out. We appreciate it too!
Ultius is rated 4.91 based on 1,319 reviews