Ultius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ultius
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ultius Reviews

About Ultius:

Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy
Lizzy from customer support has been very helpful and patient. excellent service.
Alicia J. was very helpful and I appreciate her for that.
Last time when I contacted customer support with the same issue on the same order the said that they cannot help me with anything. So, my order got assigned to a different writers once again. I contacted customer support and asked Alicia to help me with the issues that I have. Alicia figured out the way of how she can help me right away
Quick response time and provided immediate order update.
Lizzy was amazing and very helpful, excellent employee to this company
Hi Susan. Thank you so much for your feedback!
The portal is effortless and Ultius has a plethora of writers experts and SME in various topics.
Thank you so much for your feedback!
Best thing ever. Always helping me with my assignments
From the start I complicated the order and the staff took its time to fix it and still get the assignment done before the due date.The staff have been amazing first time customer and tbh the staff replies to you with in the same day. I’m definitely will keep using there help and services.
It is really helpful and communicate with me In time in order to make sure what is going on
Really helpful and communicate with me in time. good quality of writing.
My most recent order was a quick and easy process. I was assigned a writer right away. Any correspondence between myself and the assigned writer was prompt and in enjoyed receiving an email to let me know when I had a new message. My order was also completed a day early and the quality of writing met my expectations.
This service is great
Alicia has been phenomenal in assisting me with a revision to my original request as such I've been able to receive a substantial credit and it certainly allows me the ability to request more services from this amazing group!
Great writer and editing!
Ultius has been very helpful in my educational career. They have great writers who are patient and will get the job done. Also, Delia has been extremely helpful in resolving and finding solutions to better customer experience.
polite and efficient, no hassle cancellation. Ms. Lizzy Z. is a true gift.
The writer followed the instructions for the format only but wrote a paper that did not make much sense to the reader.
It was okay. Lizzy was very helpful
Alicia J customer support was beyond excellent. Very helpful and answered all of my questions until I was satisfied.
Alicia was great and the writer i had so far were great food!
Ultius is rated 4.92 based on 1,208 reviews