Ultius Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Ultius

About Ultius: Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
What is your order number? (example #120987) #158710
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I love Ultius . Very responsive customer support! Patient and taking care of the issue till is solved . Great writers too! Jobs are done on time . I am very pleased with Utilus ."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Ultius gets the job done in a timely manner. Courteous writers who provide thorough and detailed work. Very easy to put in the order, and quality work done by Ultius on all of my orders."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"All amazing! No complaints."
What is your order number? (example #120987)
"Delia, Ultius has been doing great jobs in helping students editing, writing, and putting their academic work together for a higher excellence. I will surely recommend Ultius to any student experiencing difficulty in academic work. Great job Ultius!!!"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"The documents that I received were great. They arrived by the preset deadline. I checked for grammar and plagiarism and found no errors. This was a great experience and plan to use this site much more often. Thank you"
What is your order number? (example #120987) #159020
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Awesome experience and customer service."
What is your order number? (example #120987) I have not yet ordered but I will be.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Lizzy was great. She answered all of my questions and was very helpful."
"Customer service was fast and helpful."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Just had a quick question about my writers abilites.... a yes or no and she was quick with her answer"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Great service with excellent writers!"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Very good experience done the assignment before the due day. Really appreciate the help Thank you"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"High quality work product & excellent customer service! Trusted service. Thank you!"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Delia was great during customer service."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Delia is a wonderful employee. Great company, You people are always striving to do an excellent job and that’s the magic formula. It’s not rocket science. I strongly suggest you keep doing what your doing and you will continue to grow your revenue. It works perfect for someone like myself because I’m so busy. I am very picky though and require high quality work product and so far it’s been great , minor revisions from time to time. Thanks and keep up the good work."
What is your order number? (example #120987) #158149
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"i was concerned a little , but then i started talking to delia and I told her about an issue that im having and i had no doubt she will do her job perfectly. it took her few hours to locate the problem and that is more than reasonable because my problem was due to transaction mistake. thanks to everyone at this website but especially delia as she was very helpful."
Hi Salah! Thank you for taking the time to deliver such positive feedback on your experience with Delia! She is always willing to go above and beyond. Thanks for recognizing that! :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Good writing service in general, however, some writers need to be walked throughout every step, instruction, and detail, otherwise, they will do low quality work."
Thank you very much for your feedback! Have you created a list of your favorite writers yet? We found clients enjoy working with the same writer time and time again because it offers peace of mind. Please consider adding this feature when placing a future order. If you do, let our support team know how it went! Thanks again. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"My experience with ultius has been as much negative as positive, there are good writers as well horrible writers, it all depends on who is picking up the order."
Thank you very much for your feedback. We understand clients may find they only want to work with certain writers. That is why we have exclusive features designed to help clients create a favorites list, block unwanted writers, and request them with ease. We call this feature bundle requested writer and it's a favorite among our customers. If you haven't already, give it a try! :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Moast reliable writing service out there"
Hi Jonatha! Thank you so much for your 5-star rating and your recommendation. We look forward to working with you again in the near future!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Great customer service, does everything to make it right"
Hi Jiff. Thank you very much for providing your positive feedback regarding our support team! All of our client success specialists are completely dedicated to resolving any issues clients may have. Thanks again!
What is your order number? (example #120987) Order #155379
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"My experience with Ultius has been really good. They are fast professional and very helpful when you have questions. I would recommend others use this service."
Thank you for your 5-star rating and recommendation! We look forward to assisting you in the near future.
Ultius is rated 4.92 based on 411 reviews