Ultius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ultius
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ultius Reviews

About Ultius:

Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
You guys are very responsive and have saved my life 1,000 times ! I was just upset that PayPal wasn’t working on my last order so I wasn’t able to submit on time
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
The staff has been amazing
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Have been a customer for over three years because of consistent quality writing and good customer service.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
The chat representative named Lizzy was very professional and helpful! Keep up the great work! Ultius is an awesome online writing assistant and always on point with requested orders. Keep up the great work and to all the writers, you guys are so talented and gifted! Keep up the great work as well :-) Thank you again Ultius! You guys ROCK!!!
What is your order number? (example #120987) #179083
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
They’re very fast and get the job done well! I got an A and it relieved all of my stress during finals week due to all the other essays that were assigned. Great helpers!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Lizzy did a great job at answering my questions about a payment I made. She was professional and helpful.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Dear . Delia was a great assistant to answer all my queries and much more . she gave high attention to my several questions and answered with high clarity and professionalism I have had a similar experience with other assistants as well as a 1st time client I will post my order soon to see how the process can go . Regards
What is your order number? (example #120987) #180009
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Ultiius Personnel was very helpful and handled all my concerns. I was satisfied with my experience.
What is your order number? (example #120987) #182054
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
I had a situation that needed immediate attention to and Delia answered my request within seconds. She was very patient and understood the need to handle the situation promptly. She stayed in the chat room until the situation was resolved and let me know I could contact her if I needed anything else. The writer was in contact with me after chatting with Delia and realized the confusion and resolved the order. Again, Delia reached out to make sure everything was in order and I was satisfied with the editing. Ultuis and Brittany have been an excellent assistant with my writing needs. I do not know what I would do without them. I have an autistic child that needs a great deal of time and love and this company allows me to be there for him. Thank you
What is your order number? (example #120987)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? no
Received paper that did not have proper citations. I contacted consumer support and they promptly had the writer fix the issue. Great! Problem is there was not enough time for a whole rewrite. I received a C grade on the paper because the writer spent 2 paragraphs defining a term and talking in circles and did not actually answer the topic question. This paper was half-assed and I’m disappointed I wasted money on it.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are sincerely sorry your writer did not include citations in the introduction. It seems that was the only revision request made, so, to avoid a similar situation, we recommend clients review each order carefully to ensure it follows all of the instructions. This way, writers can fix each area of concern before the final draft is uploaded.

While we understand there is some urgency involved, we can always make arrangements to revise before our 3-day complimentary period, as we did with this order. We hope this tip helps! If you have any other concerns you wish to discuss, please reply to our email so we may forward it to our Client Success Manager.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Ronicha assisted me very well. She was very helpful and courteous. She explained clearly and answered promptly. Good customer service!
Hi Ronald. Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey! We're so happy to hear about your positive experience with Ronicha. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
There miscommunication between myself and the writer which caused me to request a revision. The second writer came through wonderfully, great save !!!!
Hi Carla! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We really appreciate your recommendation, and we are glad to hear that your second writer saved the day!
What is your order number? (example #120987) #181640
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
I have had a great experience speaking with Shauna on the support team. She talked me through all the steps I needed to complete my order
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey! We're so happy to hear Shauna was able to walk you through the order process. Client Success is always available to assist when our clients need additional help. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
I have had several order with your company and have always been very happy with my results.
Hi Connie! Thank you so much for the 5-star rating and recommendation! We're so happy to hear that you've been pleased with your Ultius experiences. :)
Very good.
Thank you so much for reviewing our platform. We appreciate the 5-star rating and recommendation!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
AMAZING SERVICE!! It’s so quick and easy!
Thank you for your feedback! We designed our platform with convenience in mind, so we really appreciate the 5-star rating. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
I have used this writing tool many times in the past for difficult writing assignments, and the 24 hr chat is a lifesaver. Alicia J was very helpful and informal on the chatline.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Ultius helps me a lot. Being that I am a busy working dad and I am always late on some of my school work, they help me complete my work on time with no stress.
What is your order number? (example #120987) #180503
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Great writers. I am very satisfied with my order.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
My experience was short and sweet. Rochina was very helpful and efficient
Ultius is rated 4.92 based on 1,006 reviews