Ultius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ultius
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ultius Reviews

About Ultius:

Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Great service, writers responds to questions and complete assignments on time.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Quick response, writers are professional, and accommodating to needs of the client. Would highly recommend.
Quick response, professional, and accommodating to the needs of my request.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Alicia J was very helpful answering my questions. She was prompt and friend. She did a great job!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Friendly, not combative or condescending, helpful, and quick response. Alicia J. is a pro at striking the right tone!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
I have utilized this service on a few occasions and I have not been disappointed. The writers are very professional and the company customer service is prompt if you have questions or concerns. They made my experience very rewarding when I was not able to get things done on my own. They saved me and I would definitely recommend them!
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback. We appreciate the recommendation. To hear that your experience was rewarding is music to our ears! Thanks again!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
My experience through ultius has been great so far. Writers and customer support always go out of they’re way to answer my questions and give me what I need.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We appreciate the recommendation and your 5-star rating! We look forward to assisting you in the near future. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
The process has been profoundly convenient and smooth for a busy professional pursuing a massive goal. I am most grateful for the in depth knowledge and professionalism of my writer!
Thank you for the 5-star rating and recommendation! Our platform was designed with convenience in mind, and we are so glad you agree. In addition, thanks for giving your writer kudos! Our freelance writers go through a vigorous recruiting process because we want the best for our clients. Thanks for letting us know your writer met all your expectations.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
This is my second time using this company and very happy to be returning.
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback. We are glad you're back, and we are looking forward to working with you again!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Last order was horrible since my order was late. I kept asking for a ETA and I never got one
Hi Diana. Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are sincerely sorry your order was late and your writer did not respond with a specific ETA. To avoid similar delays, please provide all the information a writer may need from the start. We noticed the writer asked a question the day the order was placed, so it's also very important to check your messages regularly. We hope these tips help! Thanks again for posting your review!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
My last experience was horrible because the writer didn’t follow simple direction and delayed my order. I kept asking to eta and it almost felt like the writer was doing it on purpose and took longer for a two page assignment.
Thanks for submitting your feedback. We reviewed the order and its messages. Unfortunately, there are no messages regarding an ETA nor a delay. Your requested delivery date was for December 9, 2019. Quality Assurance uploaded the order on December 7, 2019, so it was early. Perhaps you are thinking of another occasion? If you would like to contact us regarding the actual order, please email support@ultius.com. We are anxious to resolve any dissatisfaction. Thank you.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Ultius submits paperwork one time. For the past couple I have really enjoy their services...
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
shauna was awesome! quickly helped me figure out my issue
What is your order number? (example #120987) #179812
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? no
Wow. What can I say. I could not use the paper that was written for me. It was slightly off topic, and only one of the resources were up to date. There were no URL’s or doi’s (I looked all of them up). Oh well I guess that’s what I get for trying to cheat. Lesson learned and I ended up writing my own paper. I also believe that this service should match up writers expertise to the subject that is being studied.
Hi Christine. Thank you for your valuable feedback. As of now, we have a series of filters that work behind the scenes to match up writers. Your suggestion is a good one! We will forward your feedback to the appropriate party. We are sincerely sorry your order did not meet your expectations. Your experience is not really indicative of our platform, so we contacted the Refund Department on your behalf. Their hours of operation are 9 am - 5 pm PST Monday through Friday. You should be hearing from them on January 15. If there is anything else you wish to discuss, please email support@ultius.com and reference your order number and review, so Client Success can forward your message to their manager and she will contact you directly.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
lizzy, is amazing and always professional. she is always great to work with
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
My experience with Ultius writing professionals has been incredible. I have needed to rely on their expertise many times during my online degree program and with only one exception, I could not have been happier with the results. I will continue to use the services of Ultius in the future. Thank you for the opportunity to provide this feedback on the excellent service I have received.
Lizzy was wonderful ! Answered all my questions promptly
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
A brilliant service that has assisted me when I am unable to meet my deadlines. My chosen writer is brilliant and has always delivered excellent work.
What is your order number? (example #120987) #179716
After 1 revision the classwork was great
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Quick to respond and provided me information and support in a helpful matter.
Ultius is rated 4.92 based on 972 reviews