Ultius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ultius
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ultius Reviews

About Ultius:

Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy
Excellent customer service. My case was handled urgently, and quickly...
I've been an Ultius customers for years since undergrad. This company has been extremely helpful during my graduate studies at times when I simply did not feel like doing the work. All of the writers work has been impressive and accurate. My latest order with Ultius was urgent and I needed it done in 12 hours so I could submit at 12 noon the next day. I had noticed at 11:30pm, the day prior, that my order still had not been assigned. I contacted customer service via 'Chat' and they had explained that their writers are all freelance workers. The representative was diligent in creating an urgency on my order and offered a bonus for the writer. Well the writer apparently worked on my order throughout the night or something because my order was complete at 7:38am. So for this Ultius is well deserving of 5 stars. My advice to customers (its easy to place an order and forget about it) is to check on your order continuously to see it has been assigned (especially 24 hr or less orders) and to see if the writer has requested more materials/information.
Staff were quickly attentive and helpful to resolve my concern.
I received swift support and follow up regarding my concern. Since timeliness was highly critical in this matter the response time made me feel like a known client rather than a number. I felt that my concern was escalated accurately, treated with a sense of urgency and addressed in a manner that furthers my confidence in the services(s) that Ultius is and will be able to provide. Bravo team!
Very professional and discreet
ALicia was very helpful.I had previous experience with Brittany and she,toowas very pleasant and helpful. Although I haven't been successful with the writers, Brittany was able to help me with refunding me.
get service helping with corrections and getting things done on time
Excellent customer service and support. Took care of every question and concern I had. I am still waiting for the order to be picked up by someone, but the chat support was great.
Alicia J was awesome, she was very helpful with this being my first time using Ultius she answered my questions and left me feeling comfortable with using the source.
I needed to pay for my request using two credit cards. I was able to complete the transaction with the help of Alicia J.

Thank you, Alicia J, forgoing the extra mile. It is not often that I receive great customer service, but you definitely did your job.

Again, thank you!
I was referred to Ultius by many people. Customer service is very helpful and quick to answer or fix any concerns. I highly recommend this company for projects.
Alicia, thank you for your time, i can say enough that you help me by answering all my questions, super helpful!!!! i would give an excellent if the had one!!
I am very satisfy and appreciate her services
Lizzy was excellent and very patient while assisting me with my concerns.
Liszt from customer service is super helpful and patient! I have ordered from Ultius multiple times and am always satisfied with what I receive
Hi i used the ultius service for editing, and after the 1st final submission i wasnt really happy with the results and the QA lead team came back and told me they found some similar content too..i then requested for a revision and i told them i want another writer. I was given another writer and they even put in some incentives for so another writer will be willing to take my order. I was really happy with the final draft after the revision.

Lizzy Z. was great at responding to my refund inquiry.
Lizzy was very responsive and prompt with making adjustments to my order.
Reliable, fast and professional
Great work, fast and professional team
Ultius is rated 4.91 based on 1,269 reviews