Ultius Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ultius

About Ultius: Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Every single experience has been amazing. They have been thorough and QA has even refunded unused pages without me asking. Amazing experience. Communicative writers. This is the only company I will be using."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I’ve been using this service for a year is so and I’ve never been disappointed. For my last paper the writer finished well ahead of the deadline."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Love their work. Satisfied and Loyal customer."
"Rocked my Socks off"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"The help I received from Ultius was great! They stayed in contact with me the entire time. Thank you Ultius for your help."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"It’s the first time for me to try such as this site to provide me professional writing and thank you very much to make me not disappointed and looking forward to another service in my business. Really street forward to the point, they know what I need, very trusted and easy to deal with the site and overall, its fantastic experience."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I have had the pleasure of receiving stellar customer service from Sara and Delia. They are both extremely attentive and receptive to your needs. When they answer the phone (always smiling...yes I can hear it through the phone...lol)I am assured my issues will be handled in a timely manner."
"Awesome service"
What is your order number? (example #120987) 152406, 152396, 152397
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I've had really good experience with Ultius. Most of the writers are pretty good. I like the fact that you can save certain ones as favorites and request them in the future assignments. I've used Ultius countless times and have never gotten lower than a high B (mostly A's though). NEVER had any issues with plagiarism. Highly recommend if you are in need of assistance with school work."
Hi Marcus. Thank you very much for your 5-star feedback! It's awesome that you have found our requested writer feature to be helpful. We think it offers peace of mind! We look forward to working with you again! Thank you. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"My experience was great."
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating!
What is your order number? (example #120987) Yes
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"This was the first time I tried this and I was very pleased with the results"
Hello and thank you for your 5-star feedback! We're so glad you found us! Our clients are always number 1 in our book. We look forward to working with you again!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"As an adult education student with a highly-demanding job, I have found Ultius indispensable in alleviating my anxiety, pressure & time constraints for each of my courses. I am an author of many peer-reviewed articles & book chapters in my areas of expertise; however, my graduate work is outside of these areas. The authors have consistently returned quality assignments & have been extremely attentive to corrections & revisions. The client administrators & liaisons have likewise been very helpful. I have recommended this service to others & all have had similar experiences. Thank you Ultius."
Hello and thank you so much for your feedback! It sounds like you have a full plate, so we are very happy to hear we've been able to assist. Thank you again for the compliments and recommendation. We appreciate you!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I have been using Ultius since 2016. There always on time! Very friendly and very professional and willing to work with you anytime day or night. Thank you Ultius you have been a lifesaver!Thanks Lizzy!"
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We really appreciate your loyalty and your shout out to Lizzy. It's also awesome to hear that our platform and support channels have met all your expectations. We look forward to working with you again in the near future!
What is your order number? (example #120987) #151783
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? no
"I asked for and additional 1/2 page of biography - I could not see anything added. Since the document I received had no track changes, I cannot say whether any incoherencies and/or grammar mistakes were corrected. I searched in vain to find more than one quote from the poems I requested to be inserted into the text. I wasn't satisfied and will not use Utius again."
Hi Alenka. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are sincerely sorry your editing order did not meet your expectations. We've compared your document against your order using an online comparison tool and found that 152 words were added. However, we do agree track changes would have been helpful. It's often recommended to request that when placing editing orders so there is no room for misunderstanding. We want to process a refund out of good faith. Your experience is not indicative of our company, so we hope you decide to give us another chance. For any questions regarding your refund, please email refunds@ultius.com. Thank you.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I had a huge paper due and the writer exceeded well over what the requirements for the paper was. I received a 98% on my paper."
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We are so glad to hear that your order exceeded your expectations! =)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Customer service live chat with Lizzy. Her approach was effective and "user friendly" to follow. Very detailed, exteremely thorough with details, friendly and easy to converse with. Recommend for further customer interactions as a top tier representative."
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! Lizzy is a valuable client success team member, so we couldn't agree more with your assessment. We really appreciate you letting us know!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Although I had trouble processing my payment through my credit card company, Lizzy was patient in explaining to me the errors that had occurred. I was skeptical about using paypal in fear of duplicating the payment. I will definitely use the service again."
Hello and thank you for your 5-star rating! We're so glad Lizzy was there to walk you through some of our most frequently asked questions regarding payments. We totally understand wanting to be careful! Thanks again. :)
What is your order number? (example #120987) #152233
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I was little wondered about my order that the due date was coming close. I asked about the progress of my order and she replied kindly with a satisfying response. Thank you Ultius!"
Hi Youngjae! Thank you for your 5-star rating! Our client success specialists are always on hand via phone, text messages, live chat, and email for any questions. If there is ever a time you don't need human assistance, we recently launched our AI-powered assistant ALISA. We hope you give her a try . Let us know what you think! :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Lizzy Z. was incredibly great and kind. She was patient and took her time to solve my issue. I had an issue with my money being refunded and it got solved today."
Hi Kenyda! Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! Lizzy is awesome! We'd be lost without her. We're so glad she was there to give you the answers you needed. Thanks again. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Lizzy is very pleasant to deal with."
Ultius is rated 4.94 based on 322 reviews