Ultius Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ultius

About Ultius: Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
What is your order number? (example #120987) #167913
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"writer didnt write based on readings i provided"
Tian, thank you for providing your feedback. We've reviewed your order, and we are sincerely sorry for that. We noticed you requested 0 sources in the order form, so perhaps the writer misunderstood. Please check our private message. We provided a special discount code for the inconvenience. If there is anything else you wish to discuss, please contact support@ultius.com, and a Client Success Specialist will get you in touch with our Client Success Manager.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Great customer service but very expensive for what you get. The essay is not the best quality for an undergrad essay. The ideas are there but written in very simple English, will be making further adjustments before submiting."
Thank you so much for the compliment regarding our Client Success team! We'd love to hear more details about your order, so we can address your concerns regarding the undergraduate freelance writers in our pool. If you like, please email support@ultius.com and reference your order number and your review, so one of our Client Success Specialists may direct you to the most appropriate party. Thanks again!
What is your order number? (example #120987)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Generally a good experience. However, I was recently left in a lurch when an order was not fulfilled by the deadline."
Thank you very much for your honest feedback. We are sincerely sorry to hear that one of your orders was not fulfilled. Just so you know, we are actively recruiting new freelance writers so all orders are claimed and delivered. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Paper was decent. I made a lot of revisions myself. No utilization of semi-colons and a lot of comma splicing and run on sentences that needed to be corrected."
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are sincerely sorry your most recent order did not meet your expectations. Can you provide the order number in a private reply? We hope to resolve your concerns. Thank you so much.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I have had a few bad experiences where my request weren’t done appropriately and I was told that you guys wouldn’t fix it. But for the most part you do a great job of starting a project. I usually have to edit a lot but not often"
Hello and thank you for your feedback. We're really sorry to hear that a few of your orders did not meet your expectations. If you reach out to Client Success with your order numbers, we would be more than happy to investigate and offer some type of resolution. We look forward to hearing from you!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I have used this service multiple times and have had great experiences. This time the writer did a good job with content but every page was riddled with major APA errors that due to the turn around time, I had to fix after paying hundreds of dollars for this service. I responded with my concern to the writer who never bothered to respond, I guess the writer had been paid already. If your in a jam and have time to double check their work, I’d recommend the service."
Hello and thank you for your feedback. We are sincerely sorry that your most recent experience did not meet your expectations. It really isn't indicative of our platform. Our client success manager will be in touch via a private message so she can get your order number and discuss your concerns. We just want to make it right! Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback.
What is your order number? (example #120987)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Thus far, the experience has been great I have improved on my writing tremendously and learned how to cite sources in APA correctly."
"Costumer support is very friendly and helpful! Papers are completed on time! Which is very important. As to the quality of writing, I must say that their writers definitely speak English, an obvious requirement when your writing an English paper, you would think, but not for most other sites. I would not qualify their writing as top-scale but it is not poor quality either. You can call it a happy medium. They are pricey but they wont make you want to pull every hair on your head compared to other sites that undoubtedly do, specially when your on a last minute call."
Ultius is rated 4.93 based on 790 reviews