Ultius Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ultius

About Ultius: Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Always a good when I'm crunched for time!"
Thank you for your 5-star rating! We're so glad to hear that our online platform has been a valuable time-saver. We look forward to working with you again!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Lizzy was helpful in explaining the details of the program"
Thank you so much for the five star rating. We're very happy to hear that you had a positive experience while interacting with Lizzy, one of our amazing Client Success Specialists.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I've used Ultius for editing and they have performed well. I'd like to see more options on the number of days for assignment due dates and I'd like to see a MUCH BETTER job completed by their internal reviewers. While most jobs are completed very well and to direction, customer service has always taken care of the issues. Thanks Lizzy!"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"The quality of the paper was really great but as of right now, I don’t know what grade my paper was given."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback and recommend our platform!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Thank you so much for your recommendation and five star rating!
Thank you so much for your recommendation and five star rating!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Great Experience. Definitely recommend this site."
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Mostly great work and even on short notice. Have had a couple of writers not quite understand the assignment and received a less than satisfied score. Overall satisfied"
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"My experience with Ultius so far has been good. They are professional at all times. Plus the fact if you need assistance they are available for you 24 hours and they do their best to answer your questions..I will say they have some great writers that have assisted me during some of my roughest times..I will give the company two thumbs up...keep up with the good work."
Thank you for taking the time to deliver such positive feedback on your experience with Ultius! We are happy to hear that your orders met all of your expectations. :)
"nice supporting staff"
Hello and thanks for your feedback. Our 24/7 support team is always there for you! :)
What is your order number? (example #120987)
"Overall, it has been a mixed experience. My initial order was completed as requested and with excellent details. My subsequent orders were not satisfactory and required revision. One order has gone through multiple revisions. However, the customer service representative, Lizzy, was amazing at attempting to rectify the issues with the order."
Hello and thank you for your feedback! We are so sorry to hear that some of your orders did not meet all of your expectations. Fortunately, it seems that Lizzy was able to assist in your time of need. We really appreciate you letting us know! :)
"I will recommended this company to anyone, I have received my work on time except for one. All paper were a A except two."
Ultius is rated 4.93 based on 790 reviews