Ultius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ultius
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ultius Reviews

About Ultius:

Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy
Wow. What can I say. I could not use the paper that was written for me. It was slightly off topic, and only one of the resources were up to date. There were no URL’s or doi’s (I looked all of them up). Oh well I guess that’s what I get for trying to cheat. Lesson learned and I ended up writing my own paper. I also believe that this service should match up writers expertise to the subject that is being studied.
Hi Christine. Thank you for your valuable feedback. As of now, we have a series of filters that work behind the scenes to match up writers. Your suggestion is a good one! We will forward your feedback to the appropriate party. We are sincerely sorry your order did not meet your expectations. Your experience is not really indicative of our platform, so we contacted the Refund Department on your behalf. Their hours of operation are 9 am - 5 pm PST Monday through Friday. You should be hearing from them on January 15. If there is anything else you wish to discuss, please email support@ultius.com and reference your order number and review, so Client Success can forward your message to their manager and she will contact you directly.
Lazy writers, most of them don't follow the instructions.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We noticed you did not leave an order number. If you had an issue with quality, we'd like to know so we may resolve your concerns. Please reach out to support@ultius.com and reference this review, so our Client Success Specialists can forward it to our Client Success Manager.
I don’t mind that a writer finishes ahead of time or quickly however i requested two days. The writer finished in hours i was shock. I had to get it revised because he didn’t not follow instructions. I requested a revision by the time I got it back i had no room or time to get it revised again . I knew i was turning in a paper that didn’t have what was requested but u didn’t want to get a Zero. The professor was confused as to why I didn’t follow directions as i did prior I had no words except thinking I should have don’t it myself . The worst experience ever ! I was shocked before the writers I had in the past was pretty good .
Horrible paper - Horrible outcome!
Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. Unfortunately, the order number you supplied is not in our system. Please double check your order ID and email it to support@ultius.com. We would love the opportunity to make things right!
Deli worked with last night and this morning to find a write to complete an urgent project I needed completed. I really hope I can work with her on the next project.
Hi Maurice! Thank you so much for your feedback. Delia is a valuable asset to our client success team because of her willingness to go above and beyond for our clients. We're so glad you agree! We look forward to working with you in the near future. :)
I’ve keep giving this website a chance and I get screwed every time. I tried this site about 6 times and 5 out of the 6 something went wrong . Being is school full time and working full time can be challenging as far as getting assignments submitted on time so this site is a last resort that fails to follow through more often than not.
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are sincerely sorry about your experiences and hope to make it right. It looks like your most recent order was a little late. That is not indicative of our company, so deeply apologize for this situation. If you would like to provide more information regarding your experiences, please reach out to our Client Success Team, so they may forward you to our Client Success Manager. We look forward to hearing from you.
Ultius is rated 4.93 based on 1,135 reviews