Ultius Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ultius

About Ultius: Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Click Here

Tell us how Ultius made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
What is your order number? (example #120987)
"I don’t mind that a writer finishes ahead of time or quickly however i requested two days. The writer finished in hours i was shock. I had to get it revised because he didn’t not follow instructions. I requested a revision by the time I got it back i had no room or time to get it revised again . I knew i was turning in a paper that didn’t have what was requested but u didn’t want to get a Zero. The professor was confused as to why I didn’t follow directions as i did prior I had no words except thinking I should have don’t it myself . The worst experience ever ! I was shocked before the writers I had in the past was pretty good ."
What is your order number? (example #120987)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? no
"Horrible paper - Horrible outcome!"
Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. Unfortunately, the order number you supplied is not in our system. Please double check your order ID and email it to support@ultius.com. We would love the opportunity to make things right!
What is your order number? (example #120987) 148192
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Deli worked with last night and this morning to find a write to complete an urgent project I needed completed. I really hope I can work with her on the next project."
Hi Maurice! Thank you so much for your feedback. Delia is a valuable asset to our client success team because of her willingness to go above and beyond for our clients. We're so glad you agree! We look forward to working with you in the near future. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? no
"I’ve keep giving this website a chance and I get screwed every time. I tried this site about 6 times and 5 out of the 6 something went wrong . Being is school full time and working full time can be challenging as far as getting assignments submitted on time so this site is a last resort that fails to follow through more often than not."
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are sincerely sorry about your experiences and hope to make it right. It looks like your most recent order was a little late. That is not indicative of our company, so deeply apologize for this situation. If you would like to provide more information regarding your experiences, please reach out to our Client Success Team, so they may forward you to our Client Success Manager. We look forward to hearing from you.
Ultius is rated 4.93 based on 860 reviews