Ultius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ultius
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ultius Reviews

About Ultius:

Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy
I usually don't post reviews, but after my experience with this writer Nectarine 37207, and I also read of other people's experience with him/her I just had to share my personal experience. Nectarine 37207 accepted my assignment. He/she had a 10 day window to complete the assignment, while the assignment was processing, I was in contact with the writer to be updated on the progress. He/She ensured me the assignment was within the due date, so I wasn't worried. When some of my friends told me about what he/she did to them, I got a little nervous, but I was not worried because I was keeping contact with Nectarine 37207. Today is the due date for my assignment and this morning I received a message stating Nectarine 37207 could not complete the assignment, so it will be reassigned to another writer. When I received the message I was not shocked for some reason because I was aware he/she is doing this to individuals who's assignment Nectarine 37207 accepts. I contacted customer service regarding this issue, but as Alicia stated we cant block the writer because he/she did not complete the assignment, she suggest I write a review so other people could know what this writer is up to. I urge customers to be aware of NECTARINE 37207, and I hope Ultius HR department reads this to take some action against Nectarine 37207 for their misconduct , so future customers will not have to leave a review like this again.
Hello and thank you for your feedback. We were able to use your email address to view the order. It seems that this is the first time you have worked with the writer. We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience. There are times writers give up orders due to personal emergencies. Nevertheless, we understand it is frustrating.

Since it was the first time you used the writer, it is possible that you cannot use our block feature; however, we encourage you to try anyway. To block a writer, log into your Ultius account and click the "My Writers" tab. Clicking on the X will block that writer from seeing any of your future orders. While there, we also encourage you to start building a list of favorite writers and using our requested writer add-on for peace of mind.

Please note, we take all feedback seriously, so we've passed your concerns to our recruiting team. Thank you again.
Writer Nectarine 37207 everyone please be aware this writer is a scam. She accepts your order and on the due date she cancels your order. Please be aware of this writer they have done it to several people I personally know. If this writer accepts your order please block them so we can have them removed as a writer. As everyone here is trying to get help. And I encourage any other who have had the same experience with writer Nectarine 37207 to leave a review so other would be aware as well.....
Hello, the email address associated with this review is connected to the previous review we replied to. As we noted before, it is very important to block any writers that do not meet your expectations. We offer clients the ability to block writers in the event they experience any issues, such as the one you described.

If you have worked with a writer whom you are comfortable with, we encourage using our requested writer add-on. While it is a 15% add-on, the majority of clients who use this feature find it gives them peace of mind. If you have any questions about this feature, please contact Client Success at support@ultius.com. We are very sorry that you were inconvenienced and hope to make it right. Thank you so much.
I would just like to let everyone know about the writer that goes by Nectarine 37207. This writer accepts your order and on the due date of the order she cancels your order. This have happen to several people I know with this writer who is a scam. The writer is believed to be a professor who has nothing to do. Please be aware.
Ultius claims there is nothing they can do about this due to not having control over their writers. Ultius you need to start having some type of control over your writers because writers like this is giving your cite a very bad reputation.
Hello, and thank you for leaving your feedback. Since you posted 3 different reviews for the same order and writer, we will address each one separately. All of the writers are independent contractors who make their own schedules. We expect all contractors to operate on a good faith basis. Unfortunately, emergencies happen, which no one can control. We completely understand your frustration because we feel it ourselves. If several of your friends have experienced the same issues, it is very important that you block the writer and contact support@ultius.com, so we can forward your concerns to our Writer Liasion.
Upon paying for a writer, I uploaded a very clear rubric of what I needed in my paper. The rubric was completely ignored and nothing that I needed from the rubric was even remotely acknowledged in my paper. The only thing that was followed was that it was 8 paragraphs of content that I could not use. The paper I received was not used as I was not going to pay $48 for a revision for a paper that had a very cut and clear rubric to follow. I ended up having to write an entirely different paper myself in 1 day. I will not be using this service again, nor would I recommend it to anyone else.
Wow. What can I say. I could not use the paper that was written for me. It was slightly off topic, and only one of the resources were up to date. There were no URL’s or doi’s (I looked all of them up). Oh well I guess that’s what I get for trying to cheat. Lesson learned and I ended up writing my own paper. I also believe that this service should match up writers expertise to the subject that is being studied.
Hi Christine. Thank you for your valuable feedback. As of now, we have a series of filters that work behind the scenes to match up writers. Your suggestion is a good one! We will forward your feedback to the appropriate party. We are sincerely sorry your order did not meet your expectations. Your experience is not really indicative of our platform, so we contacted the Refund Department on your behalf. Their hours of operation are 9 am - 5 pm PST Monday through Friday. You should be hearing from them on January 15. If there is anything else you wish to discuss, please email support@ultius.com and reference your order number and review, so Client Success can forward your message to their manager and she will contact you directly.
Lazy writers, most of them don't follow the instructions.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We noticed you did not leave an order number. If you had an issue with quality, we'd like to know so we may resolve your concerns. Please reach out to support@ultius.com and reference this review, so our Client Success Specialists can forward it to our Client Success Manager.
I don’t mind that a writer finishes ahead of time or quickly however i requested two days. The writer finished in hours i was shock. I had to get it revised because he didn’t not follow instructions. I requested a revision by the time I got it back i had no room or time to get it revised again . I knew i was turning in a paper that didn’t have what was requested but u didn’t want to get a Zero. The professor was confused as to why I didn’t follow directions as i did prior I had no words except thinking I should have don’t it myself . The worst experience ever ! I was shocked before the writers I had in the past was pretty good .
Horrible paper - Horrible outcome!
Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. Unfortunately, the order number you supplied is not in our system. Please double check your order ID and email it to support@ultius.com. We would love the opportunity to make things right!
Deli worked with last night and this morning to find a write to complete an urgent project I needed completed. I really hope I can work with her on the next project.
Hi Maurice! Thank you so much for your feedback. Delia is a valuable asset to our client success team because of her willingness to go above and beyond for our clients. We're so glad you agree! We look forward to working with you in the near future. :)
I’ve keep giving this website a chance and I get screwed every time. I tried this site about 6 times and 5 out of the 6 something went wrong . Being is school full time and working full time can be challenging as far as getting assignments submitted on time so this site is a last resort that fails to follow through more often than not.
Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are sincerely sorry about your experiences and hope to make it right. It looks like your most recent order was a little late. That is not indicative of our company, so deeply apologize for this situation. If you would like to provide more information regarding your experiences, please reach out to our Client Success Team, so they may forward you to our Client Success Manager. We look forward to hearing from you.
Ultius is rated 4.91 based on 1,262 reviews