Ultius Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ultius

About Ultius: Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Great service! They helped me with my history class tremendously. Highly recommend!"
Thank you for the 5-star rating and recommendation! We're so glad to hear that our platform has been a tremendous help. We look forward to working with you in the future.
"Great experience"
Thank you for the 5-stars and your recommendation! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience while using our platform.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I have never had a bad experience with Ultius as I have with other companies. They are legitimate, honest, professional and very helpful. Sara R helped me during my chat and was prompt and attentive. She was very kind and professional and I respect that."
We're so glad to hear that you've always had positive experiences while using our platform. Also, thank you for taking the time to deliver your feedback regarding your interaction with our Client Success Specialist Sara. She is truly dedicated to giving our clients amazing customer service!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Very good experience with writer Libra"
Thank you for the 5-star rating and recommendation. We truly appreciate it. We hope every interaction with our Client Success Team is positive, so if you can, we'd like to hear more about it so we can make any improvements. We look forward to hearing from you.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Easy order submission, order received timely and document was great. Wonderful experience"
Thank you for the 5-star rating and your recommendation. We believe our clients should have a seamless experience while using our platform, so we're so happy that you let us know. =)
"i love utlius!"
Thank you! We really appreciate your kind words and look forward to assisting you in the near future. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I love Ultius. They helped me out some much last term. While, being a fulltime Mother, wife, and working fulltime, things can get behind. I'm sure I'll be using them for the duration of my college term."
Thank you for taking the time to deliver your feedback. Today, we all wear so many hats, so we appreciate you letting us know about your experiences as a full-time worker, mother, and wife. We look forward to assisting you in the near future!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I recommend this many students very nice writers and easy to communicate"
Thank you so much for the 5-star rating and your recommendation! It was our goal to make communicating with the writers as convenient as possible through our clients' Ultius dashboards.

By the way, did you know you can take Ultius on the go? We recently updated our Android App, available on the Google Play store, to make our clients' experiences even better!
What is your order number? (example #120987) #105229
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Ultius is a great writing source. Like any writing services they need to have specifics but they are willing to make corrections when needed"
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Our complimentary revision services exist because we realize there may be misunderstandings in online communication. We're so glad that our revision policy has worked for you! :)
"Creative writing spoken from fundamental aspects of created diversities of life developed from adventure written about. Thank you creative writing."
Hi Mandy! Thanks so much for your feedback. It sounds like you requested "creative writing" on our order form, and you were pleased with results. Our order form gives many subject options that range from poetry to Political Science. We're so glad to hear we were able to assist!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I would recommend anyone to use this, very kind and tutors and writers"
Hi Prince. Thanks so much for posting your feedback and recommending our platform! Our Client Success Team and Quality Assurance are ready to provide all of customers with outstanding support, and our writers are world class! We're very happy to hear that we met all your expectations for a positive experience.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"The essay I had written filled the word capacity and exceeded the resource capacity required. However, the essay was not written as a cause and effect essay. It was written mike a research paper. disappointed, I received a 73 on my paper for incorrect citations (too old or improper format), incorrect use of commas and for incorrect spelling. However, use of the site is very simple and even if I didn’t get and “A” it still saved me lots of time that I didn’t have."
Thank you for posting your feedback. We took a lot of time and energy in developing an online marketplace that was both convenient and user friendly.

Did you know Ultius also has an Android App available on Google Play? Ordering and communicating with your writer is even easier when you are busy or on the go!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I am very happy with Ultius! I just started using them and I am extremely satisfied."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are so glad to hear that we've met your all your expectations. We look forward to working with you again!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"The service provided by this company is beyond what I've expected."
Thank you for the 5-star rating and your recommendation! When it comes to our clients, we like to go above and beyond. :D

We're so glad to hear that we have consistently delivered positive experiences!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I am very satisfied of working with this website. It is my second time to work with them. thanks"
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We love hearing from our newest clients so we can thank them for the opportunity to assist. Thank you so much!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"My experience with Ultius has been great, the writers are good at what they do, and customer service representatives are very quick to respond."
Thank you for the 5-star rating and recommendation! We believe our clients deserve the best, so we are so happy to hear that you've had positive experiences while interacting with our support team and freelance writers. =)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Alicia was very quick to respond to my question. I love how customer service makes me feel like I'm the only person that they are taking care of."
Theri, thank you so much for your recommendation and five star rating. We're very happy you took the time to offer your feedback and share your positive experience with Alicia. =)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I’ve used this service a few times and have always been pleased ! I also recommended this site to my friends and they had a positive experience as well."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback and recommend our platform! We look forward to working with you, and your friends, again! =)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Brittany at Ultius is Very professional."
Thank you for taking the time to deliver such positive feedback on your experience with Brittany! She is truly dedicated to giving our clients amazing customer service!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"The writer and Ultius as a whole are very professional."
Thank you very much for the 5-star feedback! We appreciate the recommendation too. :)
Ultius is rated 4.93 based on 794 reviews