Ultius Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ultius
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Ultius Reviews

About Ultius:

Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
I have been having issues trying to complete an order - Tons of questions to ask about a Film Critique Psychological Paper and am very impressed with the way in which the representative took the time out to answer all my questions and assist in finding solutions. Very thorough indeed.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
I like my experience with Ultius.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
I’ve used this service many times over the past several years and I have never been disappointed. All the writers are very talented and ensure you are 100% satisfied with your order. I’ve also used the online chat and Delia did an outstanding job answering questions and helping with orders.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
I have used the services of Ultius and have never been disappointed. Their professionalism and attention to detail is evident in the products they provide. This even includes their customer service department. I had to speak Delia S. Before and she was very informative and supportive in my questions at the time. Her service was very efficient and she was also polite and knowledgeable. I recommend Ultius to many of my colleagues in need of assistance with their educational needs. Do not hesitate!
What is your order number? (example #120987)
I am disappointed, I duplicated an order by accident and within 5 minutes realized the mistake. When asking for a cancellation and refund I was told I would be contacted within 48-72 hours. This should not take this long. I hope to have this resolved much quicker.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
alicia was very helpful in helping attempt to have my assignment completed and when i needed a refund made it very simple and easy. she also was able to help me get a discount for future orders since this one was not met.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
I stumble across this site and I must say I was a skeptic 🤨 until I received my grades on my assignments!! They came through for me on one assignment in such a short notice and I was not disappointed! Ultius Rocks!!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Very good,! Sara was so helpful.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
I really appreciate all the help and encouragement I get when I use chat.
What is your order number? (example #120987) #178049
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
excellent experience so far and i have spread the word about the great job this website is doing.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Excellent and professional services, that are there to help you when you have writer’s block. Sort of like an instant muse!
Very informative well worth the conversation all my questions were answered in a timely manner.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Lizzy was amazing and helpful when I had a transaction I thought was not authorized. She took the time to help me figure it out! She is THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
very professional, I like also whenever I have a question I can just send a quick message and your guys reply right away. I will definitely use your services again and I will recommend to my friends. awesome
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
The customer service chat was excellent! My rep was Lizzy! She was prompt and very knowledgeable. I would recommend this service to all working adults who are finishing school and need assistance with writing!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
These are writing experts that came right in on time for me when I was in a time crunch. Their services are great for those of us who are trying to complete studies yet have full time jobs and other domestic familial duties. The writing is on point although I am sure to give good instructions and give my outline and notes help them to help me! It's a win-win!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Great writing services for my undergraduate degree. Timely and great customer service. Lizzy was a great help.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
I have been using Ultius for a while now, and every single time they never failed. You can count on them.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
Always a great experience!
I love Ultius