Ultius Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Ultius

About Ultius: Ultius is the global leader in connecting consumers with qualified American freelance writers for custom writing, editing, and business document preparation services.

MADE IN USA © Ultius, Inc.

800-405-2972

1201 N Orange St, STE 7038

Tell us how Ultius made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I recommend this many students very nice writers and easy to communicate"
What is your order number? (example #120987) #105229
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Ultius is a great writing source. Like any writing services they need to have specifics but they are willing to make corrections when needed"
"Creative writing spoken from fundamental aspects of created diversities of life developed from adventure written about. Thank you creative writing."
Hi Mandy! Thanks so much for your feedback. It sounds like you requested "creative writing" on our order form, and you were pleased with results. Our order form gives many subject options that range from poetry to Political Science. We're so glad to hear we were able to assist!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I would recommend anyone to use this, very kind and tutors and writers"
Hi Prince. Thanks so much for posting your feedback and recommending our platform! Our Client Success Team and Quality Assurance are ready to provide all of customers with outstanding support, and our writers are world class! We're very happy to hear that we met all your expectations for a positive experience.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"The essay I had written filled the word capacity and exceeded the resource capacity required. However, the essay was not written as a cause and effect essay. It was written mike a research paper. disappointed, I received a 73 on my paper for incorrect citations (too old or improper format), incorrect use of commas and for incorrect spelling. However, use of the site is very simple and even if I didn’t get and “A” it still saved me lots of time that I didn’t have."
Thank you for posting your feedback. We took a lot of time and energy in developing an online marketplace that was both convenient and user friendly.

Did you know Ultius also has an Android App available on Google Play? Ordering and communicating with your writer is even easier when you are busy or on the go!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I am very happy with Ultius! I just started using them and I am extremely satisfied."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are so glad to hear that we've met your all your expectations. We look forward to working with you again!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"The service provided by this company is beyond what I've expected."
Thank you for the 5-star rating and your recommendation! When it comes to our clients, we like to go above and beyond. :D

We're so glad to hear that we have consistently delivered positive experiences!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I am very satisfied of working with this website. It is my second time to work with them. thanks"
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We love hearing from our newest clients so we can thank them for the opportunity to assist. Thank you so much!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"My experience with Ultius has been great, the writers are good at what they do, and customer service representatives are very quick to respond."
Thank you for the 5-star rating and recommendation! We believe our clients deserve the best, so we are so happy to hear that you've had positive experiences while interacting with our support team and freelance writers. =)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Alicia was very quick to respond to my question. I love how customer service makes me feel like I'm the only person that they are taking care of."
Theri, thank you so much for your recommendation and five star rating. We're very happy you took the time to offer your feedback and share your positive experience with Alicia. =)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I’ve used this service a few times and have always been pleased ! I also recommended this site to my friends and they had a positive experience as well."
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback and recommend our platform! We look forward to working with you, and your friends, again! =)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Brittany at Ultius is Very professional."
Thank you for taking the time to deliver such positive feedback on your experience with Brittany! She is truly dedicated to giving our clients amazing customer service!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"The writer and Ultius as a whole are very professional."
Thank you very much for the 5-star feedback! We appreciate the recommendation too. :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Sara has been such a pleasure to work with. I appreciate her help on answering my questions"
Thank you very much for your recommendation and feedback regarding your experience with our Client Success Specialist Sara!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Using this service has been so helpful in my writing. Great Customer Service"
We appreciate the time you took in posting your feedback! When it comes to online platforms, we believe having several support channels is the best way to do business. Thanks again!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"It was a wonderful experience. Product was delivered very fast."
Thank you so much for your 5-star rating and recommendation. Providing a convenient and user friendly online platform was one of our priorities, so we're glad that you had a wonderful experience!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback and recommend our platform! :)
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Thank you Ultius for helping me with my paper. It really saved me with all the other homework that I going on."
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback. We really appreciate your 5-star rating and recommendation!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"Delia was great!! Very prompt and professional. I would recommend her to anyone."
Thank you so much for posting about your experience with Delia, one of our Client Success Specialists! We're glad she was able to provide a high level of customer service.
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"I absolutely LOVE Ultius. I use them for all of my papers and the writers always do a great job with following the directions in the request in order to create an A grade paper"
Hi Lindsey! Thank you so much! We have to take this opportunity to thank you as well for providing detailed instructions to our freelance writers. It's so important when it comes to using our platform!
Would you recommend this service to busy individuals? yes
"This last last order was great! Previously I had a bad experience with writer and customer service."
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback! We're sincerely sorry if you had a previous experience that was less than wonderful. If you'd like to discuss it with our Client Success Manager, please let us know by emailing support@ultius.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Ultius is rated 4.93 based on 787 reviews