unamattress.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend unamattress.co.uk
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read unamattress.co.uk Reviews

About unamattress.co.uk:

An organic mattress with individually customisable comfort. That's the Una mattress™.
Fully organic certified made from organic natural latex foam, organic cotton and organic wool.

A premium 24cm tick 7-zone mattress with medium, firm and soft layers that you can configure in your favourite order inside the zipped cover.

A mattress free from fossil fuel synthetic foams that off-gas. Free from polyester cover fabrics that don't breathe and shed micro-plastics into the environment.

A natural mattress and pillow that lasts as long as up to 4 synthetic foam mattresses.

A super comfy and genuinely eco and climate friendly mattress. That's Una.

I ordered the mattress topper and have been very pleased with it. I received advice quickly via the online chat facility prior to purchase, which was great given that we were still in partial lockdown at the time, and was given a discount too. The order arrived quickly as promised (within 2 days).
Excellent delivery, good quality pillow, just a little to fat for me, but others love it.
Customer service excellent. My mattress topper was lovely - very good quality - unfortunately I found I am not good sleeping on something so giving and had to return it - the lady emailing me was helpful and Polite and quick to respond.
Comfortable mattress at competitive price.
Fantastic mattress. Only the topper gathers and creates a wrinkle that is uncomfortable and needs flattening all the time.

Fab customer service.
Good overall order experience and very happy with the mattress's quality and comfort.
Very comfortable pillows! My partner and I both really like the quality, design and variable amount of neck support. The certified organic materials just add additional peace of mind for us. We're really happy with our purchase.
Having recently returned from abroad and all my belongings "held captive" in storage I am in furnished rented accommodation on a very hard, solid mattress which is killing my back. I did some research online and came across Una. Being sceptical, I assumed the mattress topper I ordered would be returned within the 100 night trial, but, I can safely say that my back loves the topper and I am getting a good nights' sleep most nights, if not, it has nothing to do with the mattress... I am happy with my Una mattress topper.
Very straightforward ordering process. More than happy with the service they provide.
We bought our first Una mattress a few years ago and now we’ve got three. We liked ours so much that when we replaced the kids mattresses we only considered Una.
Very comfortable mattress. Definitely recommended. In hindsight, should have replaced the old mattress a lot earlier.
Gorgeously comfortable lates pillow I had to buy another
I have had the mattress for a month now and we are getting to speaking terms slowly. I have tried all different config options but not quite sure what is best.
We searched for a biological matress and we are happy to Have found una matras. Good service ( quick answer to question ) and good quality 👍. And surely healthy .
I love my pillow and one day I will also order the mattress. Customer service was amazing, thank you.
We've had our two mattresses for several months now and we are as pleased with them now as when they first arrived. Very comfortable!
Although one of the mattresses we received was incorrect, the company replaced it with great speed and courtesy.
Thank you for your review Douglas. All the best to you and your loved ones! Your Una team. 🙂
Already written to you months ago regarding my extreme annoyance after handwashing my pillow cover and it shrinking to only three quarters of its size. Your reply was that we could buy another cover from you. I suggested to you at the time that I could find nothing to say not to wash the cover and that because of the extra large size of your pillow you should provide a suitable case to keep it clean or put a warning clearly visible NOT TO WASH. At the moment we have your pillows in 2 separate cases which is not ideal and just doesn't feel right. Because of this and your lack of empathy when I got in touch I will not be giving you a good rating.
Dear Anita,

I am sorry to hear about your cover shrinking in the wash! They contain organic wool and can be washed and many customers do wash them. But it needs to be washed cold to avoid shrinking and because the washing is beyond our control we cannot take responsibility for it. There is a sticker on the bag it comes in and advice on our FAQ page too you must have missed that which can happen of course. We can provide new covers though and we supply them at manufacturing cost plus postage. Kind regards, Your Una team.
The best mattress I have ever slept on. Thoroughly recommend the mattress and pillow
Thank you Julie! Warmest wishes, Your Una team 🙂
Very satisfied with mattress. Comfortable and my arthritis pain has gone.
Lovely mattresses - we’ve ordered 3 so far & an organic pillow. Highly recommend making the investment - you want regret it :-)
Thanks Claire, thanks for your feedback! Kind regards, Your Una team :-)
unamattress.co.uk is rated 4.57 based on 23 reviews