Unique Magazines Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Have yet to receive
Hi, the official on sale date for this was the 18th for December 2020, as stated on our website. This was dispatched first class on the 19th of December 2020 and it should take no longer than 6 working days for delivery. Thanks for your understanding. Thanks, Ellie Purvis :)
Haven’t received my items yet
Hi, the official on sale date for this was the 18th for December 2020, as stated on our website. These were dispatched first class on the 19th of December 2020 and it should take no longer than 6 working days for delivery. We also posted on our social media that this had came into us and when we were aiming to get these sent out. Thanks, Ellie Purvis :)
I still haven’t received my order
Hi, the official on sale date for this was the 18th of December 2020, as stated on our website. This was dispatched first class on the 19th of December 2020 and it should take no longer than 6 working days for delivery. We also posted on our social media that this had came into us and when we were aiming to get these sent out. Thanks, Ellie Purvis :)
Happy with the magazine but I have been sent 3 copies which cost me £20 but yet the magazines are between £4-£5 each. Surely buying a subscription should give you a better deal not a worse one??
Hi, when dealing with a subscription we must consider postage and packaging costs, along with the cover price of the magazine itself. If you would like a breakdown of the prices and how they are calculated, contact us directly on enquiries@uniquemagazines.co.uk , where a customer service representative would be happy to help. Thanks, Ellie Purvis :)
Didn’t make it clear that the magazines supplied are old issues not current.
Hi, I do apologise for this. We do not stock back issues or old issues but that was the current one we had in from our suppliers at this time. We cancelled and refunded this back at the start of December 2020 and I can only apologise you experienced this. Thanks, Ellie Purvis :)
Ordered a magazine mid November to catch the December issue.
Magazine not dispatched, now have to wait for the January issue !
Hi Ian, thank you for your review. I can only apologise that this has happened. Our suppliers had unfortunately not supplied us with this issue and we have investigated into why. Unfortunately, at this moment in time there are a lot of problems with certain magazines due to the pandemic. A lot of publishers are not selling particular issues, or any issues at all to wholesalers until the New Year. We are looking into this to ensure this does not happen again and so we can contact and communicate with our customers a lot sooner.
Kind regards, Jessica
Very disappointed that I have been unable to get through to your sales staff by telephone. I have 2 current magazines going to the same address. All I want to do is change the delivery address. I have tried on 2 occasions over the past 2 weeks. I tried for half an hour the second time and then gave up. I cannot retrieve the magazines from the original address, yet you have been paid in full. Simple exercise I would of thought. joe
Hi Joe, thank you for your review. I can only apologise that you have been unable to contact us via telephone. Our telephone lines are open 9-4:30 Monday to Friday. I will email you separately to have this changed. I can only apologise for the inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Jessica.
Cannot give a review as not arrived yet!
Hi Rita, I do apologise for this. I have sent yourself a personal email regarding the first issue of your subscription and when this will be dispatched. I hope this will help. Many Thanks, Ellie :)
I ordered it weeks ago, but not received anything yet. This is the first communication I have received.
Many thanks
Linda Smith
Hi, Thanks for the review. With this particular magazine title, subscription's always begin with the next issue. In this case it would be number 01. I have left a voicemail for yourself and sent an email incase you would like any further assistance. I hope this help's and I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Ellie :)
As an Australian customer the system has failed miserably. 2nd issue never received at all. Query about this took ages to be responded to and was not actually addressed. Then staff defended their wait times. I would say zero customer service. Management should look at their training if they value their customers. Covid or not we can all be polite and efficient. Have asked for refund on issues not received. Will be interesting to see how that goes. Might be okay if you are in the UK.
Hi Deb, thank you for your review regarding our customer service. I apologise you did not find my response satisfactory or efficient. I will be in touch shortly, to respond to your request for a refund. We do highly value our customers and always appreciate the feedback that we receive. Kind regards, Jessica Austin.
Very difficult to write a review as have not received the magazine yet! It was ordered on 30/10/2020 and the process of applying fir the subscription was quite easy and straightforward. So have paid for it but a month on have not received a magazine or any explanation as to why
Hi Anne, thank you for your review. I can confirm that Daphne's Diary subscriptions always begin with the next issue that is available and in this case it is the 01 issue due in January. I apologise for all inconvenience caused, but I hope this helps! Kind regards, Jessica.
Have not receieved my monthly issue yet
Hi, thank you for your review. I can confirm that Ellie is looking into this for you and will get back to you by the end of today. I apologise for the delay in receiving your first issue. Kind regards, ^JA
I haven’t received the comic but have been charged, please advise when it will be delivered.
Hi! Thank you for review! I can confirm that this is due on the 30th of November to be dispatched. I apologise for the delay, but thank you for your patience in the meantime. If you have any further questions or queries, please feel free to email us on enquiries@uniquemagazines.co.uk - Kind regards, Jessica.
Initially, there was no problem. It was an easy to set up and they even managed to sort out a miscommunication between me and the person whom I had gifted the subscription to.
Fast forward to when it's time to renew and the website refuses to let me pay for the subscription renewal. Via the email link, via the website directly and even on other browsers.
It goes all the way through to delivery details and then, when I click on "Proceed to payment" it says "Checkout Empty", despite then showing an item in there in the top corner on the very next screen!
I have tried contacting them and, aside from an automated email assuring me someone will get back to me, I have received no response.
Now, a full week after that automated email, with my subscription now lapsed, I thought I'd try again, despite the fact they've cheekily raised the price by £10 but, lo and behold, I still get the same issue.
Not impressed.
Hi, thank you for your review. Unfortunately I am unable to locate your order. Please email me on jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk
I will endeavour to have this resolved for your today. Kind regards, Jessica.
Unfortunately I had to contact them to be told the magazine I had ordered and would have to wait 6 weeks for the next issue. Quick to take the money slow to refund or explain
Hi Paul! Thank you for your review. I do apologise for all the inconvenience caused. I am glad you agreed to receive the next issue instead. As soon as this has been sent to you, you will receive a dispatch notification also via email. If there is an further feedback, queries or questions you have, please email me on jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk - Kind regards, Jessica.
Still hasn’t arrived
Hi Tim! Thank you for your review. I can confirm that the October 2020 edition will be dispatched on or around the first week in November. I apologise for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Jessica.
Purchased a subscription several weeks ago for my grandsons birthday but he still hasn't received a copy........a very disappointed little boy
Not received first purchase
I placed my order to start a subscription on 4th of september and on 17th of september i received an email advising me that i can expect my subscription to kick in on 10-10 well over a month after purchase.
I still don't know if it means i can expect to receive the magazine on 10th or it will be shipped on 10th??? I am disappointed that it should take this long to send something from the UK to Ireland
Although this order was placed on the 4th September I have not had any follow up communication on expected or estimated delivery date.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.30 based on 3,872 reviews