Unique Magazines Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines

How would you rate Unique Magazines ?

"Thank you grandson very pleased as on return from holiday 4 issues waiting for him"
"The magazines I get are amazing but the wrapping/packaging of the items comes damages & open on the plastic corners which results in dented corners of my highly valued Cabana magazines. Please remedy this problem when sending in the future. I gave a 5 star rating presuming the packing can be improved for my next shipment. Thank you Marlene Gidaro"
"Easy to use site and competitive prices."
"Your shipping was perfect - i live in Austria, i got my magazines very quick and in a safe packaging, very recommendable!!"
"fabulous quality magazine, a few spelling mistakes noticed, do we not have proof readers these days? Full colour and interesting reviews and conversations but could do with a bit more help for beginners or learners I think."
"Great communication, speedy and efficient service."
"I really enjoy getting my Relax With Art magazines from Unique, I found the website easy to navigate and place my order. My magazine is delivered on time and I would recommend Unique magazines."
"I am from Australia and the delivery on my orders is quick and very reasonably priced. Very happy customer."
"Had the magazine I was interested in at a great price, much better than ordering through magazine website as charged importing costs... Great and easy to order through - thank you."
"Fouind initial contact efficient and supportive as I wanted to send Kick magazine to my grandson in Austria. Follow up service so far has been excellent"
"My Grandaughter was delighted to receive her magazine. I was impressed to be informed when it was on its way. Thank you"
"Magazine was too expensive and shipping was too expensive. Magazine is not what I expected. Sorry, but that is my true feeling. No personal offense intended."
"Excellent service. Very good at sending reminders to renew subscriptions."
"Very satisfied so far."
"My question was answered quickly and accurately, and the purchase linked through as a renewal to my existing subscription with Money Observer without problem."
"Good service, I love it"
"excellent online service and good delivery service"
"The magazine has arrived very quickly and in tact. Absolutely love it. Thank you so much!"
"I cannot say anything about the magazine as it is my Mother that receives it, however she loves it."
"I like the magazine. More puzzles and more colouring please."
Unique Magazines is rated 4.41 based on 200 reviews