Unique Magazines Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Really good ,delivery exceptional. Never as yet known to be late."
"Kids love them Keeps them engrossed for hours"
"Very efficient service"
"I bought two subscriptions for my granddaughters as a Christmas present and requested for the first one not too start until after Christmas. The first one was delivered 12th December !! One surprise ruined . I have used this scheme two times before and had no problem but very disappointed with this error ."
"Very easy to order, will definitely use again."
"I am very pleased with Unique Magazines and that they can be delivered to me through the post,thank you so much!"
"Great range of magazines,good service & speedy delivery."
"Great"
"Great selection of magazines and fast delivery."
"have nt as yet rec'd it"
Hello, You have ordered next issue, it is due in on 18th December and it will be posted straight out to you. Kind Regards
"Easy to order quick to deliver. What's not to like"
"I love the pictures and have great fun filling them in, its so relaxing."
"Great place but the darts world magazines need more in it rather than just a few pages...it used to be full of pictures and puzzles but now it’s just results and fuctures. Needs lots. Ore putting into it."
"I subscribe to the Sudoku Life magazine, which I have had for the past 5 years or so and find the mixed puzzles a very fair challenge covering different ability standards, which I prefer"
"Prompt service, always delivered on time!"
"Excellent delivery service"
"I ordered kick magazine for my grandsons two weeks ago and the site said they would receive the current edition immediately but this has not happened yet. This is their Xmas present and I was hoping to wrap the magazine. Disappointed it has not yet appeared."
Hello, thank you for your feedback. Kick magazine come directly from the publisher. It can take up to 6 weeks to start receiving issues. I will contact the publisher on your behalf to make sure it is starting with the next issue which is due on 3rd January. You can print out an e-card from your confirmation email to give to your grandson to notify him of the subscription. I hope this is satisfactory for you. I am sorry you thought it was dispatched from ourselves. Kind Regards
"Easy to use and no problems during first year"
"Enjoy the magazine very much - Sudoku Grand Master. Shame the quality of the paper has depreciated though."
"Love the magazines you get on here ,especially Daphne’s diary"
Unique Magazines is rated 4.49 based on 589 reviews