Unique Magazines Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"The magazine I ordered arrived much quicker than I had expected. Delighted with Unique Magazines' service. Thank you."
"I haven't received any magazines yet so it's a bit early to say."
"Excellent service and prompt delivery"
"Fantastic fast delivery, my daughter was overwhelmed with her surprise subscription, thank you!"
"Excellent choice of magazines, easy to subscribe."
"I love the magazines I had trouble getting them, so that is why I subscribed. They truly are a delight to use & because each print is on a single page, I can also use felt tip pens & gel pens. The patterns are so varied, that you can never be tired of using them! I would highly recommend this magazine."
"Rang direct to set up subscription to Horrible History for my grandsons birthday in September. Spoke with a very helpful lady who made the necessary arrangements to my satisfaction. First magazine not due for delivery until end of September... Have no reason to think it won’t arrive as planned!"
"Very quick efficient and cost effective"
"I wrote a review, but somehow a mistake was made in typing. I meant to say: I am very happy to have „found“ this great company....."
"I am very happy to have food this great company. I so enjoy my German magazines with the latest news and crossword puzzles. So far I am very happy and pleased with Unique Magazines. Wonderful services. Jutta B. Peoria, Arizona USA"
"Quick easy service. Highly recommended to obtain the issue you need."
"I've never had a problem with Unique Magazines. I place my order and within a few days, my magazine arrives at my door. Simple as that. Who can ask for better?! Keep up the good work!"
"Speedy delivery and good customer service. Price good too"
"Arranging the subscription , the subsequent delivery of the paper & the renewal were all straightforward & efficiently arranged . Thank you!"
"I found Unique Magazines Company to be very professional in their approach to me and very helpful overall. This Company is totally reliable and I will definitely purchase magazines from them again , in the future."
"Ordering a subscription was very easy. Copy arrived promptly within a few days. I like the email notifications showing how many issues are left of my subscription. So all good."
"Ordered for my husband as we were finding it hard to get in shops , came next day . Fantastic service and will use again"
"Everything done properly - I am very happy with the service I have received."
"Sudoku puzzle book turned up fast, the wife is well pleased. Great service."
"Inexpensive magazine, huge postage I feel. You have to wade through a load of stuff to get to the daily listings, but it comes on the dot each week."
Unique Magazines is rated 4.48 based on 1,189 reviews