Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Unique Magazines are very reliable with good communication. Magazines arrive in pristine condition.
Bought Inverstors Chronical for 6 months but only received one copy. Still chasing to find out what is going on.
Great delivery service, easy to renew
Magazine quality as expected.Articles interesting and informative.
My wife's favourite book
Extra Super Fast Delivery And Fine Selection To Choose From.
What a great way to try out a new magazine , before signing up to a subscription. They also make great gifts. I sent Dino magazine to my grandchildren.
Excellent service! The prices are reasonable and delivery super fast! Fabulous range of foreign language magazines that I can't get anywhere else!
Being able to have Tv choice delivered has helped so much, my partner who can’t walk far would be lost without it and I can relax knowing it’s there regularly and on time..... thank you
fast delivery and a professional team a great value and a prompt dispatch i will delivery purchase again kept me informed all along the way very pleased .
Good communication and service. Thinking of using them as a birthday gift for a friend
My son recently subscribed to Minecraft World. Easy process to sign up and a good quality magazine.
Would like too see some pics of the inside of ships being reviewed.
Purchased a subscription for my Mother in Law’s birthday and she looks forward to her magazines arriving and reads them from cover to cover! Have renewed a further subscription for her as she loves them. Great service and delivery from Unique Magazines.
The magazine is sent direct to my granddaughter who says she enjoys reading them.
Easy to order and magazines delivered promptly kept me reading during lockdown
excellent professional, reliable service
Thanks unique, ower first year with you was a very difficult one for you, we loved the fact that that you went out of the way,to let us know that the magazine may arrive late, we think that you as a company ,have coped better than most would have, we allways love it when the mag pops through the letter box, Barry Finch
Goov balue for money
I have used Unique Magazines for over a year, I find them very reliable. Delivery is weekly same day and I get an email to remind me. Very happy to continue using them.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.30 based on 4,417 reviews