Unique Magazines Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
My sister-in-law looks forward to receiving her What's on TV each and every week - She is a doll and so are you all - Thanks ever so much
There have been a couple of non deliveries over the time I have been a customer but on the whole the service has been excellent with the Paris Match arriving on the same day every week. So reliable . Thank you
Always reliable and deliver on time.
The puzzles are excellent. The page layout needs some alterations. The grids next to the centre of the open book where the staples are red to be moved a centimeter away from the joint. This may mean the difficulty dots and puzzle number triangles will need to be realigned one above the other. The present layout is a problem when folding the book to make it easier to hold while doing the puzzle.
I wanted to send a copy of the New Yorker to someone in hospital. Website was easy to use but I pressed the wrong button and asked for the next issue. Emailed customer services the next day and a very helpful young lady changed the order to the current issue. The patient was very happy to receive the magazine.
Terrific, friendly customer service from this organisation.
Excellent service and very quick delivery.
Easy ordering, arrived in excellent condition, will definitely use again.
Not easy as expected to get an invoice. The website should clearly be improved to include such facility.
Super revue de brocante
Fast and excellent service. Thank you!
Love this magazine for Sudoku. 9 square puzzles and 12 square puzzles. Good size, 2 per page. Very nice paper not thin and scratchy. Like having regular delivery to my door. Good communication when subs are due. Highly recommended.
can't do this as mag was for our grandson in New Zealand but the picture of him smiling when he opened the package speaks volumes
I can always be calm, that my subscriptions will be performed brilliantly. In case of any mix-ups, or in few times, when subscribed Magazines were not delivered to me, you reacted quickly and profesionally to may mails. Thank you for this. I will continue to subscribe through Unique Magazines for sure:)
Brilliant service
Very satisfied with the good service keep it up
Who the hell are unique magazines???
First time I have used you but it won't be the last. Very pleased with your service. Magazine arrived well packaged and on time, thank you
I'm very happy to have the Daphane's Diary magazine. It inspires, and gives ideas to dealing with grandchildren, the "hand writing" too small for me I need to use magnifying glass
easy to order and delivered as expected I have used Unique magazine delivery for the first time but will use them again due to the good service they provide.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.43 based on 1,747 reviews