Unique Magazines Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour

How would you rate Unique Magazines ?

"I have been asked for a review on a magazine I have not received as yet!!"
"very good service will use again thank you"
"Having ordered a magazine subscription of Teen Breathe for my grand daughter's birthday I was very disappointed to see with the order confirmation message that this would take at least 6 weeks to arrive. If this had been made clear at the point of ordering I would have chosen another company. My grandson whose birthday is the same month received his magazine within 3 days, ordered from another company. I am not a happy Unique Magazine customer."
Thank you for your feedback. This magazine comes direct from the publisher, this is how it can take up to 6 weeks for the first issue to arrive, due to their printing streams. If it misses the current issue they start with the next. However, when you got your confirmation you could have called us straight away and we could have helped you and resolved this. We dispatch a lot of magazines in house. Where the subscriptions would begin immediately if the current issue is in stock. A lot of our customers are surprised at how quickly their subscriptions do begin. I am sorry you have not had a very good experience. However, we could have helped if you if you had of gotten in touch with us. I am in the process of finding out the start date of this subscription for you from the publisher. I will email you to advise you when I know. Kind Regards
"A fast, efficient delivery of my requested item at a very good price. Highly recommended."
"Fantastic!"
"Stellar service! I am floored that the magazine arrived from the UK so quickly! Thoroughly impressed!"
"I have ordered single issues of Rouleur and Cyclist. Also tryed out other UK companies but found out that this one has the fastest delivery. Ok. It's a bit pricey maybe but I'm willing to pay for it. Orders to Scandinavia have arrived in a few days and I've never had any problems. Highly recommended!"
"Easy to order and efficient confirmation emails. The only thing I would like is for the whats on mag to arrive a day earlier - Wed would be better than Thurs (I used to get the Radio Times and it arrived earlier in the week)."
"Easy to navigate on the website, my son loves the Octonauts magazine, wish the toys it comes with would be better quality but overall a good, educational reading and activity book. A must for any Octonauts fan!"
"I"
"I love receiving my magazines by post. I really look forward to each one. It is a fantastic magazine with lots of interesting things to read and do. I am more than happy with unique magazines"
"Dispatched quickly and well packaged. Worth spending the extra pennies."
"A very efficient and easy to use site. I have just renewed a subscription, thanks to their reminder!! Highly recommended. Well done, you really are Unique!"
"Excellent"
"Excellent service recieved my first order promptly Awaiting the other magazine ordered at the same time which has not yet arrived"
Hello, thank you for your feedback. The other issue was posted at the same time. Hopefully it will arrive shortly. Please let me know if it doesn't arrive by 23rd October, kind regards
"Excellent choice of magazines and payment. Thank you."
"Very prompt deliver. Very pleased"
"I love my mag. It always arrives on time😊"
"As I haven’t received a magazine yet, I’m not in a position to rate you. I put acceptable, because something had to be clicked on. I’m really looking forward to my first magazine however."
Hello, I can confirm your subscription will begin with issue 08, which is due on 20th November. I hope you enjoy it, it is such a popular magazine. Kind Regards
"renewed"