Unique Magazines Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Fab service,great magazines and quick delivery ,will definitely will use again A
Posted 1 minute ago
Have not received any magazines
Posted 58 minutes ago
Unfortunately the magazine I ordered hasn't yet arrived. This is probably to do with the current crisis, so I am not concerned - yet.
Posted 1 hour ago
Great!
Excellent choice and see service
Fast efficient service. Ideal gift for my mum in lockdown. Can get her favourite magazine delivered every week.
Very efficient and arrives day before new TV week starts Shirley
thank you. first time used and surprised how easy and efficient you are. looking forward to using for other publications. when like me you are "locked in" for 12 weeks or more you are a great help.
Despite coronavirus, arrived super fast and in Excellent condition. Purchased an american magazine and about to place a new order. Thanks
I ordered 3 magazine subscriptions for my 90-year-old mum, who is in lockdown in her care home. Two are puzzles and another is an art magazine. They arrived promptly and she is thrilled with them. We are both very happy.
Easy to complete purchase , very quick to send out weekly issues
Brilliant service
Pleased with the service.
Disappointed that the online subscription can’t allow for regional editions of the magazine.
Reliable quality, reliable standard of puzzles, reliable delivery!
The magazines arrive promptly and in good condition. With each issue there is a reminder of when your subscription is due. When you reach that "forgetful age" you'll appreciate it.
Despite the current difficult times our new magazine arrived perfectly thank you
I am looking forward to recieving my first magazine πŸ‘
might not be your fault in these troubled times but the 1st issue did not arrive until Monday and the 2nd has not arrived yet (Friday afternoon). The content of this magazine starts on a Saturday.
Hello, thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear you magazine has not arrived. I can confirm it was posted on Tuesday so it should have arrived by now. It will always be posted on a Tuesday for you. Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow for you. They are dispatched second class via the Royal Mail so should usually arrive within plenty of time. Please let me know if it hasn't arrived by Monday. Kind Regards
Hello I love πŸ’• your magazines & when ever I call your offices the people I speak to are always kind & friendly & willing to help. The magazines themselves are so varied & everything is kept fresh & up to date - I will always subscribe to this magazine because I am happy with the service provided, plus the magazines are great!
Unique Magazines is rated 4.43 based on 1,870 reviews