Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Easy to renew orders, great selection of magazines
Hi, This is brilliant! We are thrilled you find this easy to renew and we can offer such a great selection of magazines, with over 1000 to choose from. Thanks so much for the 5 stars, it means so much to us and have a lovely day! Kind Regards, Ellie😊
Can never wait for my magazine I love it it’s lovely to see all the different homes and how they put everything together I get a lot of stylei tips
Hi! Loving Brocante is such a beautiful magazine, with so many different elements of style and design features. We are happy you look forward to this arriving and glad we could provide this service for you. Thanks a lot and have the best week! Kind Regards, Ellie😊
Excellent service! Nice little details such as numbering the envelope to show where I am in my subscription cycle and a little email to say the current issue is on its way. Thank you!
Good Morning, thanks so much for this! These are very small but important details, which we include to politely remind customers where they are at in their subscription and keep you informed. I am so glad this was recognised and appreciated. Thanks again for this and have a lovely week. Kind Regards, Ellie😀
Delivered quickly and no problems
Hi, This is brilliant! We are super happy this has been arriving quickly and with no problems! Thanks so much for the 5 stars, this truly means so much to us! Have a lovely day and week. Thanks, Ellie :)
Late once in 9 months but very few retailers for this publication.
Hi, So sorry to hear about this one late delivery! We send your What's On Tv a day before stores get them in, with 1st class postage. Since they are being sent on a Tuesday, they should definitely arrive in time for the Saturday, when listings begin. If you let us know by the following Monday when issues are late, we can always compensate by extending the sub! Thanks so much for the 4 stars though, that is so brilliant. Have the best day and let me know if you need anything else! Kind Regards, Ellie😊
They let me know when I can expect my magazine, and its always on time.
Hi, Amazing! We love to keep customers informed and I am super happy to hear it always arrives on time. This is exactly what we expect when providing our service. Have a nice week and thanks for the feedback. Kind Regards, Ellie😁!
Very helpful people, the magazine always arrives on time
Hello, thanks so much for this! We are thrilled we could provide a helpful service to all of our customers and your magazines arrive on time, as expected! This is just exactly what we want to hear, so a massive thanks. Have the best day. Kind Regards, Ellie😊
Good service, expensive. Would move if another provider offered the same for less.
Hi, Thanks for this. Our prices are generated based on the average cover price of the magazine, the weight, the postage applied and all packaging. We are not publishers and so we must pay to get hold of this stock from suppliers and consider any compensations which may need applying. We ensure we make ends meet for staff, through the prices generated and they are thoroughly checked! I am sorry you found this expensive and if there are any offers, it will show on our site. Hope this helps and thanks for the feedback. Kind Regards, Ellie😁
I love the concept of Simple things magazines , online ordering is easy and delivery is reasonably prompt .
I bought a yearlong subscription for my daughter's (12) Christmas present last year. She loved receiving it each month so I have renewed. It always arrived in good time and she enjoyed it a lot...and I have one less Christmas present to think about!
Ordered the TV book for my mum who was shielding - service has been faultless!
Love it!
Grandkids love their magazines. Always arrive on time.
Excellent service. If any issue arises, they are prompt and friendly when responding.
Very good to deal with.
An absolutely beautiful and inspiring magazine.
Excellent magazine (The Rake) and service. Thankyou.
The first two arrived super quick, am awaiting the football one so hopefully it is on its way. Very impressed with service otherwise. And the magazines were a hit just waiting for football.
Hi, so happy to hear this! Kick magazine left the warehouse on the 26th of August 2021 and it was sent via priority air mail! We ask to allow the maximum of 60 days however, in most cases it is taking no more than 4 week to arrive. Hope this helps and thanks so much for this lovely review. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
Perfect gift for my daughter starting fashion college!
A good service and easy to use web site
Unique Magazines is rated 4.33 based on 4,952 reviews