Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 7,446 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
it is a good garden mag with good tips for garden
Pokemon is dee boom Me laughs and play all day
I look forwarded to my mag it is very interesting thanks
Very good service. Would recommend.
I look forward to getting my puzzle magazines every week and monthly. They usually arrive before I can buy them in the shops and are always in pristine condition. The advisor I spoke to, Megan?, was really helpful and nothing was too much bother for her. She suggested a couple of ways to make sure I always get my fave magazines.
not only that the magazine i order from unique magazines ist the bets of all, the service ist just brilliant . whenever i have a question someone gets in contact at least on the same day and helps ans supports. this is so different to many other service i know including airlines, ordersystems and postal services.
Very happy with service and they all come on time
I would love to write a glowing review but I am still waiting to receive my first magazine. When should I receive it.
All good 👍
Always arrives on time and I love my Crime magazine.
Très bonne qualité de service, livraison rapide et fiable même pour la France. A recommander. Cordialement Fabrice.
Still waiting for my magazine or a email detailing when to expect it, it’s been 4 weeks now.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Paul. Your order was set up to start with the next available issue, which we received into stock yesterday. Your copy of National Geographic History was dispatched the same day and should be with you in the next few days. Hope this helps, Megan.
Very speedy delivery for my German magazine, also being emailed when it's been send, great company
Magazine always arrives on time. Fairly easy to renew.
When it works it's good. The challenge I find is not being able to get what you want. Of recent orders, and due to ill health, I had to stop supply of three magazines that I had on order. When I got back home, with extra things to do, I had to reduce my order to two magazines. Wonderful, I thought. First delivery was okay but then, for some unknown reason, it reduced to one magazine only. I should have had two magazines. It makes me wonder if I should continue with your company and what sort of comments I would use on Trust Pilot, Google etc. A call from you would assist, I think. 07748 052 202 Thank you.
It's very good thank you regards Melissa.
That's fantastic to hear Melissa. We are grateful for the 5 star review. Many thanks, Megan.
Bought a sudoku book here that I could not find anywhere else, very pleased. Good service and quick delivery.
It's great that we can provide your Sudoku book straight to your front door. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Many thanks, Megan.
On time.
We always strive to provide our customers with prompt and reliable deliveries. Thank you for your review Eileen.
Very good. Happy with that I bought.
Thank you for leaving a review Arne. I'm glad you are happy with your purchase!
Excellent service, lovely people to deal with, great communications, well done, thank you
Thank you so much for your kind words Stephen, we take pride our customer service. I will make sure to pass your message onto our whole team. Many thanks, Megan
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 7,446 reviews