Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Love the puzzles keeps the brain active. Always interesting articles, much better than gossip magazines. Feel like your getting your monies worth.
Posted 1 hour ago
I ordered this magazine for my husband who loves Mini's. Unique magazines delivers on time and the quality of the magazine is excellent.
They are brilliant! Very efficient. Run by real human people.
My autistic son loves his tv choice being delivered and it always on the same day witch is very good as he likes his rutetine
I can't fault this company. Regular supply of a hard to get foreign magazines and all done with great courtesy and high efficiency. Just wish everyone I dealt with was this good! Well done to all and thank you.
Ordered a Tempura magazine which unfortunately came damaged. Talked with customer service (which they were very helpful and kind) and was able to get another copy shipped out (free of charge). Unfortunately, that magazine also came damaged.
Hi, I am so so sorry to hear this came damaged again! With shipping to the USA, they are moved around in bags and it is not unlikely that the magazine has been damaged in this process. We send thousands of magazines overseas every week and the amount of damaged magazine, is so minimal so I am so sorry this has happened twice to you. Despite this, I am very happy to hear you thought of our service as helpful, as we strive to ensure this is the case. I have dropped you a personal email to come to the resolution and I really do hope this is ok. Many Thanks, Ellie :)
Excellent
Have subscribed to a weekly TV Guide. ONE ISSUE did not arrive until the afternoon of the day it came into effect! Other issues all arrived the day after publication became available in shops.
Need to offer deals on 3/6 magazines rather than just the choice of either 1or 12 issues and allow payment by card or cheque people are put off when only given the choice of direct debit for subscriptions
Hi, Hope you are ok ! This order is through publishers and so we can only offer the 6 or 12 month subs, as they choose this. Furthermore, we do offer a one of payment for the 12 issue sub, to save you paying a direct debit; https://www.uniquemagazines.co.uk/BBC-Gardeners-World-Magazine-Subscription-p1355. Most of our magazines are all one of payments and we offer a number of frequency options but with publisher one's, they often dictate this unfortunately. Hope this is ok and I apologise for any inconvenience caused! Kind Regards, Ellie :)
Offers a adequate response to your expectations
Magazine sent out on timd
Don’t have any problems
When the pandemic broke out and I was forced to obtain everything online, there seemed to be no way to obtain a regular supply of my favorite sudoku book - the Bromleigh House "Pocket Sudoku Collection" - through the post. Then, after several unsuccessful browsing sessions, I suddenly discovered Unique Magazines and have received every issue since without fail. I would happily recommend them.
Fantastic service!
Very pleased with our subscription. Unique Magazines have always helped us with any query. Renewal of subscription has always been very straightforward.
great value.
Efficient and prompt service. Disappointing that a magazine subscription to Automobil Sport does not attract a discount or free Postage! Otherwise excellent service , thankyou.
Hi, Thanks for the lovely review on our service ! In regards to the pricing, we must consider the cover price of the magazine, the postage per magazine, packing and of course, they are delivered to your door. We also compensate whenever there are issues or late deliveries etc. Thanks again for this fab feedback, Ellie :)
Still haven’t got my copy of Fighters Only…not due until 15th July
Hi, I do apologise but we have no control over when issues are released by publishers. This issue will go out 1st class on the 15th of July and you should receive it very soon after! I am so sorry for any inconvenience and if you need anything else, please contact me directly; ellie.purvis@uniquemagazines.co.uk Thanks, Ellie :)
I’ve ordered 2 or 3 times from Unique so far and each time the magazine has arrived promptly and in perfect condition.
I have subscribed to Sudoku Grand Masters for many years now, and look forward to each issue. I have very much appreciated of late the emails you send informing me that the issue is on its way. It adds to the pleasure. Thank you so much for a very efficient service.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.31 based on 4,640 reviews