Unique Magazines Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Ordered our new sudoku subscription. Everything managed efficiently with immediate e-mail follow up confirming order. All previous monthly subscriptions arrived on time. Excellent service"
"I have not received my magazine till today"
"The website was not very user-friendly (I live outside of the UK but was not able to enter my country in the shipping address), but customer service on the telephone was very capable and friendly."
"I Purchase the Whats on Tv magazine for 2 housebound elderly people - who love the magazine delivered every week, as they only have the TV to look forward to watching, but to pay 4 x the purchase price, is daylight robbery."
"Excellent service."
"Good selection of magazines and a swift and efficient purchase process."
"Very fast response for service. I recommend the service to all my friends."
"Very quick delivery, great selection of magazines!"
"This is at least the third subscription that I have taken out to Paris Match magazine and I have always been satisfied with the service. However, I would prefer to receive all magazines individually, and that they be up to date. Three magazines were sent on the same day to start my subscription, so at least two were historical. Also, I know that at least two magzines will be sent in one package at the end of my subscription. This cuts your costs of course but is a little bit naughty!"
"I enjoy the availability getting some of my German magazines. Not too expensive, find the price quite affordable."
"My most favourite is Daphney. So different from anything else on the market. Thank you Daphney!"
"I have enjoyed solving sudokos for some years and usually from this series. They are a little taxing at times, which pleases me."
"Thanks ! Great service!"
"So happy I was able to purchase for delivery to Trinidad and Tobago. Order was shipped promptly. Received today. Thank you!"
"It's edition of CBeebies arrived very quickly. Great service."
"Quality magazines and excellent customer service."
"My magazine shipped internationally incredibly quickly and with no issues at all, and it arrived in impeccable condition. The price was also quite reasonable considering I had it shipped over seas. Would definitely recommend!"
"Excellent customer service. Ultra fast delivery."
"A really lovely magazine, lots of different items to keep you interested. Some of the articles are of great interest , and keep you curious throughout the magazine."
"Excellent service .Requested magazine arrived much quicker than expected and was wrapped with great care thus avoiding damage to the magazine in transit"
Unique Magazines is rated 4.47 based on 1,344 reviews