Unique Magazines Reviews

Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
The best Sudoku around!
First class service!
Very pleased with my purchase of Paris Match. Prompt delivery on every order so far. Well done!
Good service & Vogue magazine as requested
Like the content but not so much the animals or designs
Excellent services
Great magazine
Very good and respond to emails
Got the subscription for my 82 year old mum as the local shops didn’t always have the magazines in and she used to get disappointed if she couldn’t get them. This way she will always get her magazines. You provide a fantastic service so keep it up. Thanks very much.
On 28 May 2020 I received your email confirmation (UM1097878) of our order subsequent to you taking £123.00 payment for the yearly subscription by debit card. We have not received even one of the 26 issues; this after having complained to you on three separate occasions. That`s nine months!! Can you explain or excuse this?
Can’t fault Unique, subscription is always on time and pristine. Excellent service.
My nine year old granddaughter really enjoys the magazine.
My mother is 96 and lives in a care home. Her TV magazine is a lifeline to her. Your delivery is totally reliable; communications are excellent. She always looks forward to her delivery and it always arrives on time.Thanks for all of your efforts. You are making a very big difference to my mother’s quality of life.
Thank you all for your work keeping me up to date with my magazine.
Sent the wrong magazine to me. Don't think I'll be using them again just poor customer service. Don't use Unique Magazines.
Hi, Sorry to hear this. I am aware you were missing an issue of your magazine and so I resent this for you. I am sorry that I resent the incorrect issue of Victoria magazine and can confirm I spoke with you today, resulting in me extending your subscription for the mix up. I do hope this is okay. Thanks for the feedback, Ellie
Ordered Tv choice for my elderly mum who due to the lockdown is unable to go out. Great service always get a email to let me know it has been dispatched & it arrives with my mum I plenty of time.
Sent me the wrong magazine & still have not responded to my email requesting the correct one or a refund.
Hi, I am really sorry to hear this. I can confirm I have dropped you an email to resolve this and I apologise greatly. Thanks for your patience, Ellie :)
Extremely happy with your customer service you emailed me back really quickly and the delivery for the Word Search Magazine’s I brought 3 different word searches from you and wil
Buy from you again as it’s easier than trying to find them in WH Smith’s who don’t always have them
As I could not go out to shop I found unique magazines A brilliant service I will use in future
Excellent service
Really easy to find the title I was interested in and make a purchase. Delivery was swift!
Unique Magazines is rated 4.29 based on 4,109 reviews