Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 6,496 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Arrives on time undamaged . They are always helpful if I need to speak to them
Reasonably priced, recently subscribed for TV Choice for my mother. So far so good after first few weeks. No problems encountered. Very pleased.
Excellent and speedy service - even during a postal strike
Great choice of magazines and great service. And good value for money.
As always Unique magazines come up trumps and deliver! I have used their services repeatedly as I live in Oman and getting specialist magazines here is incredibly difficult.
Very helpful service team.
the item i got off you was very good to read
My father discovered the fun UK children's magazines on a trip to Scotland three years ago. With the pandemic and our inability to return to visit family and friends over there, I've ordered the magazines several times for my children as birthday and Christmas presents. Unique Magazines has been reliable in their inventory and shipping. What a find!
That is so brilliant! I am sorry you were not able to visit during that period but I am glad we could create a sense of nostalgia through these amazing comics we offer! I am super happy we were able to provide enough stock and quick shipping as this is important to us. Thanks so much, Ellie :)
Very good service
Hi, Thanks so much for this it means a lot to us here at Unique Magazines. Have a nice week and thanks for this review, we are beyond grateful. Thanks, Ellie :)
Magazine sent in timely manner thankyou
Amazing, super happy to hear this! Thanks a lot. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
With the exception of the Royal Mail strikes, my Whats on TV always arrives on time.
That is amazing and thanks for understanding this is out of our control! If issues are ever late due to the strikes please let us know so we can extend it accordingly. I am so glad this usually arrives on time though! Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
Magazine is good, post is bad. Have not received this weeks copy.
Thanks for understanding that this is out of our control. The postal strikes are effecting postal services everywhere and I am so sorry for this. I can confirm we are doing everything as usual from our end to ensure the service is efficient but due to the delays in the post, it is causing disruption. I have extended your sub by an issue to compensate. This week we were also able to send the copies a day earlier 1st class to ensure delivery. Thanks a lot for the 5 stars and the understanding from you. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
Very good service always helpful
Thankyou for being a regular customer and leaving your feedback with us. I am happy we are able to provide an efficient service, thanks a lot! Ellie😊
Got the end of the year annual Harry Styles Magazine that came with posters and a calendar for my daughter for Christmas. I'm on the west coast of USA and it was an easy process from start to finish. It only took a couple of weeks to get her and arrived safe and undamaged.
This is so brilliant! I am super happy you were able to get it for her as a gift, it means a lot that the magazines we provide can make someone smile! I am also happy the process was straight forward and thanks for leaving your feedback, it means a lot. Kind Regards, Ellie😊
A lovely xmas gift for my granddaughter, 12 months of Quiz Kidz puzzle book she is going t love, also supplied me with a printable gift voucher and all for a great price.
Hi, This is such a brilliant gift, that last's longer than just one day. We are also happy you could give her a voucher to show the gift on Christmas. I am super happy you are satisfied with this and the cost! Thanks so much, Ellie😊
I get an annual subscription for the Lego superhero magazine for my grandson for Christmas. He absolutely loves it...it is the highlight of his month! He was so happy when I told him “the man” was going to send him the magazine next year as well....I got lots of Nanny points for that.
This is so lovely to hear. We love the idea of the excitement it brings others when they get a magazine through the door with their name on, especially kids! I am thrilled he loved them and we do aim to encourage reading in younger ones so I am happy he is able to have this opportunity to read something he loves! I am glad it helps you out too and thanks for the feedback, we are super grateful for this. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
I am able to subscribe to an overseas magazine and have it delivered to my Mom .The process was easy and the magazines always arrive promptly. Unique Magazines keeps me up to date on when the subscription will expire and when the next edition is about to be sent out so I know what is going on, even though I don't receive the magazine myself.
This is so brilliant to hear! We are glad first of all that we can provide her with a magazine that is created overseas, meaning we can make it accessible for you both. I am thrilled that the process was easy and everything arrived as expected! We always like to keep you informed too so thanks for noticing this, it means so much to us. If there is anything we can do better to gain that one extra star and make it 5 please let me know! Thanks again, Ellie :)
We received a bunch at a time… not concistent
Sorry to hear this. We send these magazines every week as they are released. This means as part of your new sub we have sent 3 so far on the following dates in November 11th, 18th and the 25th. Due to the fact these are being delivered to Canada, it can take longer for delivery and at times if an issue is delayed in the system, which is out of our control, it may arrive at the same time as a more recent issue. We are aware this is weekly magazine which means you would like it within the on sale date and this is always what we aim for but we send them the fastest service we can offer, via priority air mail and it is up to the postal system to ensure they arrive with customers. We have little control over the time these arrive and can only do our best by sending them as soon as we get them into us and compensating for any missing issues and finding solutions. We try our best to keep our service consistent but if there's any suggestions to help improve, we are open to this. Hope this clears things up for you and thanks for the feedback. Thanks, Ellie :)
the pictures are great who ever designs them the relax with arts are the best . i had a short break from them.but couldnt stay away from them .so i re started getti g them each month and its great thy can be sent. im waiting for another one now. cannot wait to see what pictures are in this one when it comes thank you. sue
Hi Sue this is amazing to hear! Relax with art is so beautiful and I agree that the images and content inside is outstanding and clearly done by someone with great talent! We don't design them but we are glad you are receiving them from our service. Thanks a lot for this fab review! Many Thanks, Ellie😊
I ordered Daphnes Diary magazine from Unique Magazines. Delivery was fast and I love my first copy of this publication.
I am so thrilled to hear this! Daphne's Diary is such a beautiful magazine, with some unique content and ideas. The quality of it is just outstanding and I am sure you'll agree! We hope to see you order again soon. Thanks a lot for the feedback, Ellie :)
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 6,496 reviews