Unique Magazines Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines

How would you rate Unique Magazines ?

"I really enjoy getting my Relax With Art magazines from Unique, I found the website easy to navigate and place my order. My magazine is delivered on time and I would recommend Unique magazines."
"I am from Australia and the delivery on my orders is quick and very reasonably priced. Very happy customer."
"Had the magazine I was interested in at a great price, much better than ordering through magazine website as charged importing costs... Great and easy to order through - thank you."
"Fouind initial contact efficient and supportive as I wanted to send Kick magazine to my grandson in Austria. Follow up service so far has been excellent"
"My Grandaughter was delighted to receive her magazine. I was impressed to be informed when it was on its way. Thank you"
"Magazine was too expensive and shipping was too expensive. Magazine is not what I expected. Sorry, but that is my true feeling. No personal offense intended."
"Excellent service. Very good at sending reminders to renew subscriptions."
"Very satisfied so far."
"My question was answered quickly and accurately, and the purchase linked through as a renewal to my existing subscription with Money Observer without problem."
"Good service, I love it"
"excellent online service and good delivery service"
"The magazine has arrived very quickly and in tact. Absolutely love it. Thank you so much!"
"I cannot say anything about the magazine as it is my Mother that receives it, however she loves it."
"I like the magazine. More puzzles and more colouring please."
"Cannot rate as yet to receive magazines."
Your subscription is due start with issue 67 due 15th August
"Great catalogue of magazines and ultra fast delivery. Recommended."
"I live in the western U.S. and order the lego ones for my nephew. They show up quickly and in very good condition with a coversheet to keep people from casually noticing what they are. Great magazines and company all around."
"I have subscribed to Sudoku Masters for over ten years via Unique Magazines. During that time, my magazines have always arrived on time, I have found the yearly renewal process very easy (now online), and the magazines are very good value compared to others on the market. Very satisfied and would recommend."
"Great service!!"
"great magazine and I wish I had done this before, very nice to have a delivery and not miss issues because I am not at the shops"
Unique Magazines is rated 4.40 based on 194 reviews