Unique Magazines Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"The customer service is excellent. They reply to queries so quickly."
Posted 32 minutes ago
"Great Star Wars LEGO Magazin, easy to use website and great delivery."
Posted 46 minutes ago
"My daughter love it ❤️"
"I have received excellent service from Unique Magazines over several years. The service is reliable and the subscription charge is excellent value."
"Very friendly professional staff and fast delivery"
"I ordered this quite late on in the day - messaged about when it would be delivered as I have an impatient 4 year old, they managed to get it out the same day - and it arrived the next day. Fab customer service thank you so much!"
"My father is disabled so can no longer get out to buy his copy of what’s on, this has been perfect for him."
"Don't always get the emails saying magazine has been dispatched which can be awkward as they are gifts and going to a different address, so don't know I need to chase up if lost in post!"
"Love Ireland’s eye"
"I can only comment on Grand Masters Sudoku, which is fantastic. I have had a subscription for several years and would not like to live without it! Each puzzle is an enjoyable challenge. Unique Magazines are efficient and good to work with."
"Bought a tv mag subscription to go to France. Only one issue received so far which arrived today 20th May. The tv period for the madazine is from Sat 18th so hopefully it will arrive earlier for future weeks"
"I am very pleased with my magazine subs"
"Professionally written, interesting articles, thank you!"
"I love your magazines. The pictures are beautiful and I love them so much. The only minor criticism I have is that for international buyers maybe putting the colouring book in a hard cardboard envelope. Unfortunately although it says do not bend, Australian postal services and postmen apparently cannot read and I always receive them rolled up or bent."
"I placed an order for The Lady magazine from Canada for my mother who lives in Portugal around May 23rd, and she has received her first edition, dated May 10, already. Good job Unique."
"Brilliant mag and very fast delivery"
"Magazines arrive on time. Contact via e-mail gets an immediate response. Evertthing is tickety-boo, so to speak."
"After a short look at the Machine knit Magazine I have useful tips. I should like that the patterns would mention the yardage per 50 grams yarn, for instence 160 meters per 50 grams og ta en."
"As selected - very good"
Unique Magazines is rated 4.46 based on 969 reviews