Unique Magazines Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"I have purchased for my daughter and she gets regularly now."
"Easy to renew"
"Do not think I got the best price when I renewed my subscription, should have waited instead of doing 2 months in advance."
"Very good - same as last year!"
"I only know Daphnes Diary and that is an excellent magazine lovely content on great paper.Ideal for crafters who also enjoy the natural world. Glorious pictures as well."
"Happy with service provision. Magazine received on time."
"Thoroughly professional and efficient service. Info. is always to hand when phoning and always a friendly manner."
"Very good"
"PRICE IS JUST RIGHT FOR SUDOKU MAGAZINES DELIVERY IS EXCELLENT CHAMPION AND 300 HAVE SECTIONS THAT ARE TOO EASY"
"Good service, easy payment, quick delivery"
"Absolutely fantastic service. Very quick delivery to Western Australia, Perth which I really appreciate and your subscription pricing is very decent and fair. Keep up the fantastic work."
"It was very easy to order my subscription it is not always easy to get this magazine in the shop's and it was convenient to have it delivered"
"Great magazine and fast delivery"
"My husband is thoroughly enjoying this magazine. Interesting facts for him to help with his own model railway."
"Great magazine with great service."
"Prompt and professional services."
"I have placed my order for Peppa Pig, but it is too soon to know if the transaction will be correctly fulfilled. I hope all will go well over the next six months."
"The magazine I ordered (Burda) arrived very quickly and was exactly what I was expecting."
"I haven’t opened it yet because it’s for my grand daughter in Holland, but I am impressed with the ordering system and quick delivery."
"Over 3 weeks now and still not been delivered. I honestly can't understand when a magazine has been out awhile it still takes you forever to deliver them. You say was sent out 22nd January, even by 2nd class post it shouldn't take this long! By time I recieve it there'll be 3 new issues already come out the way you go. I did order a gossip/news magazine by time it arrives it'll be a history magazine!"
Hello, thank you for your feedback. I can confirm your magazine was posted on 22nd Jan. It was sent via first class Royal Mail Air Mail to Finland to the address you provided us. It should have arrived quite quickly. If your magazine has still not arrived, please can you get in touch at enquiries@uniquemagazines.co.uk
Kind Regards