Unique Magazines Reviews

Under an hour
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Excellent delivery time.
I can only recommend it!
Very helpful when contacted, checked subscription and also agreed to send missing copy. Will use again when one other magazine subscription expires as they also do it.
I recently purchased a subscription for my husband for Christmas, he loves to colour especially in Relax with art monthly magazine, it is really easy to use the area to buy all sorts of magazines, I have never encountered any problems when purchasing a single magazine or subscription.
I took out a subscription for a magazine and only a couple of days later I received my first magazine. I thought I would be waiting for a week at the very least but no so I was mightily impressed.
Excellent Service and very reliable. Always keep you up to date with where you are with your issue numbers and offer excellent communication.
Next day delivery can't get better will use again
Very quick and easy to use service. The customer service team are pleasant, polite and helpful.
Customer service is excellent, really happy with my purchases.
I have been a customer for some time, I get reminders when my subscription is due for renewal and the renewal process very easy
Very efficient delivery and in perfect shape!!
Service was amazingly fast. I had a magazine sent to someone in Germany and was stunned when I learned that the first one had already arrived. Thanks.
I enjoy the wordsearch magazine
The magazine came in very short time and in perfect conditions, very happy with my purchase on this site!
Ordered Horrible History magazine for grandson in France. It’s arrived! Good service thank you very much!
Easy to order online. Prompt and reliable delivery.
I’ve always enjoyed reading Daphne’s Diary. I bought a subscription as a gift for my sister. I know she loves reading it too!
Friendly, efficient service