Unique Magazines Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Very good - same as last year!"
"I only know Daphnes Diary and that is an excellent magazine lovely content on great paper.Ideal for crafters who also enjoy the natural world. Glorious pictures as well."
"Thoroughly professional and efficient service. Info. is always to hand when phoning and always a friendly manner."
"Very good"
"Good service, easy payment, quick delivery"
"Absolutely fantastic service. Very quick delivery to Western Australia, Perth which I really appreciate and your subscription pricing is very decent and fair. Keep up the fantastic work."
"It was very easy to order my subscription it is not always easy to get this magazine in the shop's and it was convenient to have it delivered"
"Great magazine and fast delivery"
"My husband is thoroughly enjoying this magazine. Interesting facts for him to help with his own model railway."
"Great magazine with great service."
"Prompt and professional services."
"The magazine I ordered (Burda) arrived very quickly and was exactly what I was expecting."
"Just love these magazines. Promp postage. I get hours of enjoyment, thank you so much"
"Great monthly subscription.i look forward to receiving relax with art each month."
"Good service re answers to my emails, quick response. Good value, received my magazine on start date quoted, no problems. Enjoying reading my weekly magazine look forward to Post delivery every Tuesday...,"
"Quick delivery"
"I have had unique Relax with Art colouring magazine for sometime now, and have been really pleased with the service. The magazine is delivered every month without fail, after receiving an email to say that it has been dispatched. I have now subscribed to another 13 magazines to be delivered."
"Brilliant service"
"A very good customer service when needed, although i rarely have need to use them as i have no complaints."
"Staff are very polite and helpful when I have called to renew my subscription. The magazine is sent promptly every week."
Unique Magazines is rated 4.47 based on 748 reviews