Unique Magazines Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Always arrives on time.
Delivered on time, as promised.
very happy with the whole service! it worked and I received the magazines!
Very pleased with my “ the big sudoku”. This is a real challenge , Having it arrive every two months keeps my brain working !!!
Excellent sudoku magazine. The paper size and quality are just right. My onky criticism is that 8 pages are devoted to killer sudoku which we ignore. Why not have a separate magazine for people who want kiler sudoku because the present arrangement just wastes paper.
Very informative.
Arrived quickly and in good condition.
A fascinating view of articles relating to historic events both distant past, and more recent. The whole are backed up by National Geographic (History) magnificent photography.
Hi, National Geographic History is amazing for both brilliant , informative content and stunning photography. We are so glad you enjoy this magazine and the subscription we provide. Thanks for the feedback and enjoy your day. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
I was very pleased,Thank you.
Hi, Thanks for the feedback. Watercolour Artist is a beautiful magazine, to improve techniques and give you inspiration. I hope you enjoy this read and have a lovely day. Kind Regards, Ellie😊
Ordered a dinosaur magazine for my obsessed son and he absolutely loves it! Arrived on time and was not damaged in anyway
Hi, I am so glad to hear this! I hope he continues to enjoy the magazine's and enjoy all things dinosaur's! Thanks for the feedback and enjoy your day. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
Good communication,good price and prompt mailing,5 star.
I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE MY WHATS ON TV EVERY WEEK AND LOOK FORWARD TO READING IT ;AND DOING CROSSWORDS AS WELL AS FINDING OUT WHAT HAPPENS IN SOAPS EMMERDALE AND CORONATION STREET I WILL CONTINUE TO RECEIVE THEM BY SUBSCRIPTION MISS DIANE WILTSHIRE
Hi, I am so glad to hear this. What's on TV is brilliant for keeping up to date with the latest TV gossip and doing some fun activities. Thanks for the review and enjoy your magazine's. Have a fab day, Ellie :)
We buy these Crossword books every few months and the service we get is excellent. The magazines arrive earlier than we thought they would in the pandemic as we are in Canada and they are coming from the UK. The shipping charges are very reasonable and it is really easy to order online.
Hi, Thanks so much for this amazing feedback. It is lovely to know these deliveries arrive quite fast, as sometimes deliveries to Canada can be delayed, especially at the moment. We hope you continue to enjoy our service and the magazines. Thankyou again for this and have the best week. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
Brilliant sudoku
Having just changed my magazine provider to Unigue I was very impressed at how quickly I received my first Issue.In fact you guys were so good I received my first from you which was the same as the one I finished on from my previous provider!!! I was very happy not to have missed an Issue! Thank you. I look forward to a long standing Subscription with you. All the best. Carol Giles
Hi, We are so glad to hear your change to us was easy and smooth, with no complications. It is lovely to hear yous subscription worked our perfectly, beginning from the issue you had not recieved from your previous sub! I hope you continue to enjoy the amazing Burda Style and there continues to be satisfaction throughout. If there are any problems, please do not hesitate to let us know so we can resolve this. Thanks for this amazing review, as you have truly made my day. Enjoy your week, Ellie :)
My husband loves sudoku and these little books are perfect also very fast delivery
Always prompt and keeps customers informed of any potential problems.
Excellent quality and timely delivery has meant that I can continue with a hobby that helps to relieve stress
Very polite and helpful people and magazines always arrive when they say they will
Hi, Thankyou for this. We always work hard to ensure customers are satisfied with our service at all times. Brilliant to hear they arrive when expected and I appreciate this feedback. Have the best week. Many Thanks, Ellie :)
Always delivered on time.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.31 based on 4,516 reviews