Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Have not receieved my monthly issue yet
Hi, thank you for your review. I can confirm that Ellie is looking into this for you and will get back to you by the end of today. I apologise for the delay in receiving your first issue. Kind regards, ^JA
I haven’t received the comic but have been charged, please advise when it will be delivered.
Hi! Thank you for review! I can confirm that this is due on the 30th of November to be dispatched. I apologise for the delay, but thank you for your patience in the meantime. If you have any further questions or queries, please feel free to email us on enquiries@uniquemagazines.co.uk - Kind regards, Jessica.
Initially, there was no problem. It was an easy to set up and they even managed to sort out a miscommunication between me and the person whom I had gifted the subscription to.
Fast forward to when it's time to renew and the website refuses to let me pay for the subscription renewal. Via the email link, via the website directly and even on other browsers.
It goes all the way through to delivery details and then, when I click on "Proceed to payment" it says "Checkout Empty", despite then showing an item in there in the top corner on the very next screen!
I have tried contacting them and, aside from an automated email assuring me someone will get back to me, I have received no response.
Now, a full week after that automated email, with my subscription now lapsed, I thought I'd try again, despite the fact they've cheekily raised the price by £10 but, lo and behold, I still get the same issue.
Not impressed.
Hi, thank you for your review. Unfortunately I am unable to locate your order. Please email me on jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk
I will endeavour to have this resolved for your today. Kind regards, Jessica.
Unfortunately I had to contact them to be told the magazine I had ordered and would have to wait 6 weeks for the next issue. Quick to take the money slow to refund or explain
Hi Paul! Thank you for your review. I do apologise for all the inconvenience caused. I am glad you agreed to receive the next issue instead. As soon as this has been sent to you, you will receive a dispatch notification also via email. If there is an further feedback, queries or questions you have, please email me on jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk - Kind regards, Jessica.
Still hasn’t arrived
Hi Tim! Thank you for your review. I can confirm that the October 2020 edition will be dispatched on or around the first week in November. I apologise for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Jessica.
Purchased a subscription several weeks ago for my grandsons birthday but he still hasn't received a copy........a very disappointed little boy
Not received first purchase
I placed my order to start a subscription on 4th of september and on 17th of september i received an email advising me that i can expect my subscription to kick in on 10-10 well over a month after purchase.
I still don't know if it means i can expect to receive the magazine on 10th or it will be shipped on 10th??? I am disappointed that it should take this long to send something from the UK to Ireland
Although this order was placed on the 4th September I have not had any follow up communication on expected or estimated delivery date.
Still awaiting confirmation..
Far too expensive!
Purchased a copy in August never to arrive after I contacted I had missed that isduevandcwas asked if I would like next one. Why did I have to contact. Still waiting for my magazine to arrive even though payed for. Just communication and customer care needs attention.
Haven’t received anything from the magazine I ordered through you at the beginning of August, so I am reserving judgement until I see a result .
Hi Susannah, thank you for your review. I can confirm that your order will begin with issue 06, this is due for dispatch on Tuesday. We always begin new Daphne's Diary subscriptions with the next upcoming issue. Kind regards, Jessica.
I have yet to receive my first magazine of my subscription!
I paid for a subscription a month ago. No magazine received and no communication. All I have is a receipt from Paypal. I have decided to give it 6 weeks from purchase before raising a case with PayPal, to allow for postage delays.
Hello, your order for Daphne's Diary is due to begin with the next issue. We are currently waiting to hear when the next issue is due. The normal production of this magazine has been delayed due to Covid. As soon as the new issue is on sale it will be the first issue from your subscription. Please contact us if you no longer require this order. Kind Regards Sarah
Hi! Thank you for your review! I can confirm that we always begin new Daphne's Diary subscriptions from the next issue. Unfortunately at this moment in time we do not have a confirmed date as to when the next issue is! An email update may be out shortly updating all customers regarding this. I hope this helps! Kind regards, Jessica.
Never received my magazine
Hi Carol, thank you for your review and your order for issue 03 of Wedding Honeymoons. I can confirm that this issue is not due out until the 28th of September. As soon as this is released we will send this out 1st class and also send a dispatch email to confirm this is on its way. I hope this helps! Kind regards, Jessica.
No comment
Hi! Thank you for your review. I apologise that you did not have any positive feedback to give us. Please do not hesitate to email me on jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk to let me know how we can improve our service. Kind regards, Jessica.
I ordered Country Living Modern Rustic and received instead, Country Living Vintage Home. The explanation was confusing - your representative repeated that she had confirmed that I received what the publisher released which doesn’t really address the problem. After two email exchanges, I gave up on getting what I ordered and cancelled my subscription. I will say that the cancellation and refund were handled in a timely manner.
I've ordered my copy of car mechanics a month ago and still haven't received it yet. You might think that a copy of a magazine would not need more than a month to be shipped form the UK to Germany!!
Hi Thorsten, thank you for your review. I can confirm that this issue was dispatched out on the 21st of August. This is the September issue that only recently came onsale. This may take around 30 working days to reach you due to the current postal issues. Kind regards, Jessica.
I ordered a subscription of parrot magazine back in May 2020 and still not received anything and no correspondence.
But still took the money
Hi Ian, thank you for your review. I can confirm that unfortunately this title has not been available since the April issue. The next confirmed date, as of now is due on the 20th of September. I apologise for any inconvenience caused. All information can be viewed on our website. Kind regards, Jessica.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.35 based on 3,461 reviews