Unique Magazines Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Late delivery
Hi, I am really sorry to hear this. All TV magazines are dispatched 1st class, a day earlier than the stores receive them in. The listings begin on the Saturday and so if the magazine arrives any later than this date, we will compensate by extending your subscription by an issue. I do apologise once again for any inconvenience, but royal mail deliveries using 1st class should arrive on time. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
Bought Inverstors Chronical for 6 months but only received one copy. Still chasing to find out what is going on.
Hi, I am so sorry to hear this. I have spoken with my colleague Jessica, who is looking into this for you. She has chased this and I can confirm she will get some updates over the weekend and send these over to you on Monday. She has emailed the processing team, to ensure this is resolved. I do hope this is ok and I want to thank you for your patience. Let us know if you require any further assistance. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
I have not received a magazine or been given any idea when I should get my first one
Hi, Hope you are well. I am so sorry to hear this and I can confirm I have checked this with suppliers , to find out when we are due an issue. Do bare in mine this is a quarterly magazine, so it is only released 4 times per year. I will be back in touch via email to inform you when you can expect an issue asap and thanks for your patience. Kind Regards, Ellie
I'm really not sure why there is a delay in publication announcement and actual subscription delivery
Hi, I am sorry about this. We recieved the magazine Daphne's Diary into us last week however, there has been a delay in the distribution of these. This was a problem within our warehouse/distribution which is now resolved and they are all pack and ready to go to customers today. I apologise again and appreciate your understanding. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
I get an email on wed to say my mag has been dispatched but very rarely get it by sat. Last week I got 2 together so 1 was a whole week late.
Hi Susan, thank you for your review. I am terribly sorry for all inconvenience caused due to the lateness of this issue. To compensate for this we have extended the subscription by 1 issue - therefore the issue that was late has not been accounted for as it was extremely late. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if this happens again. Kind regards, Jessica.
March edition not yet received...not very good service
ordered this on 23rd February for posting to New Zealand as at the 25th March it hasn’t arrived Post to NZ normally takes no more than 2 weeks at present so disappointed
Hi, I am sorry to hear this. Issue 06 of Frozen was dispatched on the 22nd of February 2021, via international air mail. We always ask if customers can allow a maximum of 30 days for delivery. I have emailed you personally to see if you would like a replacement issue or, a refund. I look forward to your response and apologise for any inconvenience caused. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
Jessica on the Sales Team was excellent but I never received the Lego magazine for my grand daughter as it seemed to have got lost in the post. The replacement never happened as Lego stopped making it. It’s a pity you don’t have any back copies in stock. Elaine Walton
Hi Elaine, thank you for your review. I am glad that I was helpful during this time. We once again do apologise that the magazine was never received. This was the last issue that was ever produced and unfortunately due to no stock, a replacement could not have been sent. I can only apologise. However, I do hope that when you see a different title which is appropriate for your granddaughter you come back to us. Kind regards, Jessica.
Unique supplied me consistently with the issues of Slam magazine I ordered. However this year I have not received a single copy of my order yet
Hi, I am so sorry to hear this. It seems the next issue of Slam is due on the 16th of April 2021 and this will be the APR-MAY edition. I do hope this is okay and if you require any further assistance , do let us know. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
Had to call up twice because of late delivery.
Hi, thank you for your review. I apologise that you have experienced a late delivery service via the Royal Mail. I can confirm that your order was dispatched out 1st class and should have been with you, within 3 working days. I apologise this was not the case. If this has still not been received - please email me; jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk and we can reimburse you for this order. Kind regards, Jessica.
Sent the wrong magazine to me. Don't think I'll be using them again just poor customer service. Don't use Unique Magazines.
Hi, Sorry to hear this. I am aware you were missing an issue of your magazine and so I resent this for you. I am sorry that I resent the incorrect issue of Victoria magazine and can confirm I spoke with you today, resulting in me extending your subscription for the mix up. I do hope this is okay. Thanks for the feedback, Ellie
Been waiting ages for magazine.
Hi , I am sorry to hear this. I will get the current issue 07 dispatched today for you, 1st class. Please allow a maximum of 6 working days for it to arrive with you. I do hope this is okay and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. Thanks, Ellie :)
Have taken out a subscription but as yet not received any magazine's
Hi, I am sorry to hear this. The next issue is due on the 11.03.2021. I do hope this is okay and If you do not wish to wait, please contact me via my personal email; ellie.purvis@uniquemagazines.co.uk I appreciate your patience. Thanks, Ellie :)
Have not had my magazine yet so when it finally comes will let you know been waiting weeks for it hope it will turn up
Hi, I am sorry to hear this. You selected issue 74, which is due to be dispatched tomorrow, 1st class. This will be with you in no more than 6 working days. I do hope this is okay and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. Thanks, Ellie :)
What's On sent instead of TV Choice and magazine not received on time this week.
Hi, thank you for your review. I can confirm that compensation for both situations have now been dealt with via phone call. I apologise for all inconvenience caused. Please do keep us updated with deliveries. Kind regards, Jessica.
It would seem looking at my invoice, I have purchased 13 issues for £28 which is more than £2 per issue. The magazine from Morrison’s is 75p. Not good value for money and I won’t be buying a further 3 months
Hi Nigel, thank you for your review. I can confirm that in the shops this would appear a lot cheaper for a singular issue. However, as this is purchased online and will be delivered to your home - there is an increase in price. This is to cover 1st class postage for 3 months. Unfortunately we are unable to do this cheaper at this moment in time. I'm sorry to hear you won't be renewing. we apologise for all inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Jessica
I waited three and a half weeks to receive my issue of Focus which was ordered on 11/2/21. I did not bother to read beyond the editorial on page 1. Thinking (misguidedly) FOCUS to be a compact version of Der Spiegel, I toyed with the idea of taking out a subscription. However, I have no interest in reading such bigoted ideas about Socialism as expressed by the FOCUS editor. His magazine now resides in the 'Papierkorb'. I shall use it for firelighters.
Hi Martin, thank you for your review. I am sorry that you did not enjoy the magazine, unfortunately we are not the publishers of this title so cannot comment on this. However, please may you feedback upon the service such as ordering and delivery? I apologise for all inconvenience caused. Jessica.
I recently took out a subscription to Country Living Modern Rustic at a cost of £30.80. This equates to £15.40 per issue. There are only 2 issues a year and I can buy them singly from Hearst at a cost of £12.99 including postage, which is the cover price in the shop. Therefore, I won’t be renewing my subscription as ,in my opinion, it should be cheaper than shop cover price. I feel a bit cheated.
Hi, I hope you are well. Our prices are worked out manually by a colleague in which we must consider; the cover price of the magazine, the weight of the magazine, as well as the postage and packaging. The price may be cheaper through hearst, as they actually publish the magazine, meaning they can offer it for a significantly lower price. I apologise once again and if you need any assistance, please let me know. Thankyou so much for the feedback. Thanks, Ellie :)
Purchased this as a birthday present early January to later find out the 1st delivery would be in March.
Hi Ann, thank you for your review. We do apologise for the time it has taken for your order to be set up. This usually can take 4-6 weeks, we apologise it has been longer than this. Hopefully the rest of your subscription experience with us is better. If there is anything else I can help with or any suggestions, please email me jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk
Not what I was expecting at all. The variety of articles are much the same and not the individual rustic designs I was expecting. All very samey samey. Disappointed in my purchase.
Hi Debra, thank you for your review. I apologise you did not enjoy the magazine you had purchased. We are not the publisher of this magazine and therefore cannot help with this. But we would like to know what you thought about the delivery times and experience you've had whilst purchasing with Unique Magazines. We can offer a refund for this purchase, but would request you return this to us. If you would like to hear more information on returning a product, please email me jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk Kind regards, Jessica.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.31 based on 4,516 reviews