Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
My grandson loves the magazine and his father appreciates the engagement it invites.
Posted 30 minutes ago
So far the service I have received is fantastic. Always on time and confirmation that the magazine has been posted.
Always receive my magazine on time every Wednesday.
Great selection of magazine titles to choose from and very good subscription prices to have delivered to your door! Great website for subscribe to your favourite magazine(s)!! Would choose in the future.
Perfect comunication
Good service and fast delivery
YES I AM GLAD OF THIS SUBSCRIPTION, GOOD PRICE AND RELIABLE ON TIME DELIVERY BEFORE START OF VIEWING MAGAZINE DATE., BEATS GOING TO SUPERMARKET OR CORNER SHOP BECAUSE TIME AND WORK. THANK YOU
Hi, This is so brilliant to hear! It is lovely to know this arrives reliably and it definitely saves the trip to the supermarkets. You cannot beat getting your favourite mags, right on your doorstep just in time for your week of listings. Thanks so much for this feedback, you have truly made our day. Have a brilliant week. Kind regards, Ellie😊
Really nice magazines
Wonderful magazine. I’m always excited to see what’s new .
I've been subscribing for over a year now. It's convenient and reliable during this unpredictable time we are experiencing with Covid.
Hi, It is lovely to hear we made this year a bit more bearable for you ! I am so glad these have arrived reliably and you are enjoying the magazines. Have a great day and thanks for the feedback. Many Thanks, Ellie :)
Unique magazines is a great way to get the magazines that you want straight to your door. During the various lockdowns, its proved really useful and has enabled me to not miss out on the magazines I would normally get from elsewhere, i.e. from shops that I was no longer going to during lockdowns.
Hi, I am so glad to hear this. It is brilliant to know that even during our unfortunate lockdowns, you were receiving this reliably as expected. It has been a hard year , with little ability to leave for much so the fact you can get your favourite magazines delivered to your door , is absolutely perfect! Have a great day and thankyou very much again, Ellie :)
Good service
Excellent service, if you have a problem and get in touch with them, they respond straight away. The problem will be rectified ASAP with very polite and kind staff.
Hi Jackie, This means so much to us. We always ensure to compensate or respond effectively to any queries and it is lovely to see this is recognised by our customers. You have made our day, so thankyou once again. Have a lovely day, Ellie :)
Very Good
Very reliable dispatch. Quick response to queries.
I love the how to draw pages, the doodle pages where I can draw tiaras on cats, and the posters. What I do not like is all the plastic toys. I wish you would give more sustainable gifts, but keep them cute!
Hi, Hope you are ok and thanks for the feedback. I am so glad to hear you enjoy the initial content of the magazine. Unfortunately, we are not the publishers of the magazine and so the plastic gift included, is not something we create. I agree that wasteful plastic can be distasteful and I understand any concerns regarding this. This is something which can be passed on to publishers directly, on their following email; info@kennedypublishing.co.uk. Thanks again and have a great day. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
Very prompt service and very helpful if your magazine doesn't arrive on time. Would certainly recommend their services to anyone.
Fast delivery. Well packaged. Will definitely order again.
Great, fast delivery of magazine!
Hi, so glad your delivery to Sweden arrived on time, especially with the current circumstances. Thanks for the feedback and have a great day. Kind Regards, Ellie😊
Late delivery
Hi, I am really sorry to hear this. All TV magazines are dispatched 1st class, a day earlier than the stores receive them in. The listings begin on the Saturday and so if the magazine arrives any later than this date, we will compensate by extending your subscription by an issue. I do apologise once again for any inconvenience, but royal mail deliveries using 1st class should arrive on time. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
Unique Magazines is rated 4.31 based on 4,485 reviews