Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Delighted every month when the latest publication is delivered. During the last nine months when social gatherings have been curtailed have had to eke out the extra leisure time at home to last the month.
I have taken the Sudoku Grand Masters for some years now, some issues are more challenging than others and you obviously have a range of compilers which keeps the magazine interesting.
Easy ordering online.
Package arrived undamaged.
Good service.
Easy to order online and my weekly magazine arrived by friday every wee, excellent service.
Excellent and speedy sales service
I bought this magazine as a much wanted Christmas gift for my daughter and can't wait to see her face on Christmas day when she opens it!
Love your magazines, however the colouring books should be packaged in cardboard for overseas deliveries as even though you write DO NOT BEND on them, Australia Post always rolls them up into my mail box and so they are damaged very easily.
As an Australian customer the system has failed miserably. 2nd issue never received at all. Query about this took ages to be responded to and was not actually addressed. Then staff defended their wait times. I would say zero customer service. Management should look at their training if they value their customers. Covid or not we can all be polite and efficient. Have asked for refund on issues not received. Will be interesting to see how that goes. Might be okay if you are in the UK.
Always done their best to get it to us on time and usually suceeded, despite difficult times.
Thank you for the satisfactory and unproblematic system of ordering and receiving the magazine.
My grand daughter looks forward to seeing each issue and is enjoying it very much.
Has usually been a very good delivery service for Whats On Tv magazine once a week. However, we are still waiting for last weeks edition to arrive. So it is now Friday & it will be out of date by the time it arrives, so no use at all & a waste of one weeks subscription money. Should be waiting for the week afters issue now. Would appreciate a small refund or extra free issues in January please.
Unique have been excellent with the delivery of my TV magazine. I used them for the first time at the start of the first lockdown in March.

I was so pleased with them that I renewed my subscription when it ran out.

I shamble doing it again, highly recommend.
Very reliable in dispatching early- wish Royal Mail was as reliable in delivery! Good communication: always confirm when magazine dispatched and also notify of any problems of availability beyond their control.
Fast delivery exceptional
Every week my magazines lands through my letterbox . It is nice to know it will be safely delivered especially as I can no longer get out myself. I was using another co but that was not satisfactory as it could never be relied on
At the start of my subscription I have had all queries replied by return
saves me going to the newsagent to purchase the magazines
Terrible deliveries of TV guide recently. Only 1/3 arrived on time.
I have really enjoyed ‘Sudoku Grand Masters’ for about five years. One of the few magazines that you NEVER have to guess. Keep it coming !!!
Really great service! So thankful for being able to track down my favourite magazine.
I purchased a single diary and it came next year I also purchase the full year subscription as it works out cheaper and gets delivered straight to my door. I love relax.with art always a good mix of pictures to colour. Will be subscribing again for another year
Unique Magazines is rated 4.34 based on 3,506 reviews