Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 6,320 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Excellent magazine. Full of interesting articles.
Very fast and secure delivery!
Really excellent service and communication
It went well.I got what I wanted.
Thank you for sending me ‘What’s on TV’ every week. Also thank you for always being so patient and pleasant when I have telephoned for help with renewal etc I wish you well for the future.
Very poor, impersonal experience
Full of great stories and puzzles
I love these suduko books and glad I’ve signed up To get them regularly
We live in Australia, my son love Pokemon and my daugther love Cute art work, however there got limit magazine we can buy in Australia for kids, thats why we choose Unique Magazines. Once the Magazine send we will receive email notification, Magazine arrival in two weeks with good package. My son really love his Pokemon Magazine. Now waiting my daugther magazine coming. Thanks Unique Magazines!
I have not received the 2nd issue ordered in August.
I absolutely love the diary I buy one every year. Nothing else compares!
Disappointing so far, I have only actually received 2 copies of the magazine out of the 5 due
Hello, thank you for your review. I am sorry that your TV magazine has not arrived on time as it should be. I can see that we have compensated your order for the missing issues already. Unfortunately the Royal Mail have had multiple strikes which has caused many delays within the postal system. Hopefully you will start to see a difference now the strikes are over. Kind Regards Sarah
I have a magazine subscription and have ordered other items from Unique Magazines and do so because they are an extremely reliable company who keep you informed regularly, have ‘actual human beings’ who answer that very useful tool called a ‘telephone’, for instant answers to queries or ordering! … Delivery is extremely quick, which is wonderful! I shall order again without hesitation!
Hi Sharon, Thank you for your wonderful review! We think answering the phone to customers is extremely important. We aim to answer calls within 15 seconds. I am so pleased your magazines arrive quickly too! Thanks Sarah
Easy and practical way of buying magazines. Good variety of magazines available. The magazine I bought took some time to arrive, but I don't if it was due the postal services of my home country... Overall, good experience.
The magazine I have is beautiful and it’s always delivered on time. I recently bought a recommended diary too and I’m really pleased with it. The delivery is never damaged. I would definitely recommend.
Daphne's Diary is an amazing magazine with paper crafts, food recipes and interesting articles. Unique Magazines are brilliant at delivering magazines quickly.
Perfect, thank you!
I recently ordered the Just Cross Stitch Halloween 2022 edition magazine from Unique Magazines. I had tried everywhere to get this magazine but was unsuccessful due to it being an American publication and it is very hard to get hold of in the UK. I was so pleased when I came across Unique Magazines online and found they had copies of this. After making a phonecall to their very helpful customer service my copy was on its way to me and I was delighted to receive it the very next day! Excellent customer service and I will definately use Unique Magazines in the future! Carol Fry
Rather expensive for delivery in German but for me personally worth it for my Bit of English pleasure.Always arrive on time, no problem.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 6,320 reviews