Unique Magazines Reviews

Unique Magazines Reviews | 5th December 2019
Unique Magazines Reviews | 4th December 2019
Speedy delivery. Great service
Great magazine
Excellent service all round. An instant reply to my query resolved my problem. Well done team.
Love this magazine shop online
It's just wonderful to have my favourite magazine dropping in the porch on time every week. I am shielding so am unable to get to the shops at the moment, but will continue with this subscription for ever more. It is so reliable and punctual. Thankyou to everyone concerned.
Magazine well liked by my 6 and 8 year old grandchildren
Fantastic service, as this was a specialist magazine, I waited for it to arrive to my newsagents but long passed it's release date, it hadn't arrived. Maybe that's due to the current upheavals. I found Unique Magazines, ordered the magazine & received the next day, in perfect condition, delivered to my front door - I'm impressed & happy. The extra postage was easily saved by the reduced time & money compensated, by saving me time & money heading back to the high street to track it down.
Very efficient
Easy to use site and prompt delivery
Horrible Histories magazine bought as a birthday present for my 8 year old great-niece has been very well received and the fact that it keeps dropping through her letter box issue by issue means it is an on-going delight for her throughout the year.
awesome sauce!
Great customer service magazine was delivered promptly & was well packaged THANK YOU. Alistair
Delivered direct, perfect.
I have bought an annual subscription to Daphne magazine. Really looking forward to receiving my copy every month. Great offer price too.
Bought this mag regularly from shop but it was not always available. Great having it delivered. Only downfall you are still using plastic bags.Think about using the biodegradable potato composite bags for the environment
magazine comes on time and cant wait to do the puzzles happy with the dis ounted price
This is a good service. I've had a bad experience with specific magazines in the past and this company is much more reliable. Prompt customer service as well.
The Magazine is excellent always very interesting and unique. Well presented with a wonderful assortment of information . I look forward to receiving it every month.
Unique magazines are excellent.My magazines were promptly delivered to me in Ireland.
Very happy with my subscription, I couldn’t get my non verbal son’s favourite magazine locally during Covid & ye saved the day. I have just renewed now too as it’s great getting it delivered to the door.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.35 based on 2,936 reviews