Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 6,320 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Excellent magazine. Full of interesting articles.
Very fast and secure delivery!
Really excellent service and communication
Thank you for sending me ‘What’s on TV’ every week. Also thank you for always being so patient and pleasant when I have telephoned for help with renewal etc I wish you well for the future.
Full of great stories and puzzles
I love these suduko books and glad I’ve signed up To get them regularly
We live in Australia, my son love Pokemon and my daugther love Cute art work, however there got limit magazine we can buy in Australia for kids, thats why we choose Unique Magazines. Once the Magazine send we will receive email notification, Magazine arrival in two weeks with good package. My son really love his Pokemon Magazine. Now waiting my daugther magazine coming. Thanks Unique Magazines!
I absolutely love the diary I buy one every year. Nothing else compares!
I have a magazine subscription and have ordered other items from Unique Magazines and do so because they are an extremely reliable company who keep you informed regularly, have ‘actual human beings’ who answer that very useful tool called a ‘telephone’, for instant answers to queries or ordering! … Delivery is extremely quick, which is wonderful! I shall order again without hesitation!
Hi Sharon, Thank you for your wonderful review! We think answering the phone to customers is extremely important. We aim to answer calls within 15 seconds. I am so pleased your magazines arrive quickly too! Thanks Sarah
The magazine I have is beautiful and it’s always delivered on time. I recently bought a recommended diary too and I’m really pleased with it. The delivery is never damaged. I would definitely recommend.
Daphne's Diary is an amazing magazine with paper crafts, food recipes and interesting articles. Unique Magazines are brilliant at delivering magazines quickly.
Perfect, thank you!
I recently ordered the Just Cross Stitch Halloween 2022 edition magazine from Unique Magazines. I had tried everywhere to get this magazine but was unsuccessful due to it being an American publication and it is very hard to get hold of in the UK. I was so pleased when I came across Unique Magazines online and found they had copies of this. After making a phonecall to their very helpful customer service my copy was on its way to me and I was delighted to receive it the very next day! Excellent customer service and I will definately use Unique Magazines in the future! Carol Fry
Very good magazine
A good price and has the info of the tv channels that are of interest to me with right amount of information as to programs, very pleased with my choice
I am a new subscriber, and my magazine was delivered a week later, well packaged and undamaged. So far I’m well impressed
Unique magazines are very good buy delivered on time
Fantastic all round quick service many thanks
Great range of magazines that I like. Quick delivery to Australia.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 6,320 reviews