Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
I have dealt with Unique Magazines many times and have found the service to be excellent.
I'm happy to get a german magazine to the United States. Very reliable. Wonderful customer!
Arrives every month no problem, email received t confirm when sent. Excellent
First time using this company, absolutely fabulous service will definitely be using them again.
This is the 3rd year of doing a subscription with Unique Magazines, very pleased with their service.
The unique magazines website is easy to navigate so I found what I wanted. The magazine arrived quickly through the post.
Me eds ina fuzz but at least I don't have to talk to the missus!
High flyin (see wot I did there bro) vivid escapes so you don't need to talk to no c#@#!
Happy days.
Excellent service
makes it easy for me to get my weekly tvmagazine without havent to worry about going out for it.so safe n easy and no worries
Easy to shop, good to communicate with, most of the magazines are available for Europe shipping
Always arrives on time
Its great having my magazines delivered as it saves me missing any issues by having to stay at home
i receive them on time with a decent price.
Excellent service on line, mag arrived when expected. I wanted the next month's edition, however, my WiFi was down so I had to ring, the female assistant was extremely helpful and pleasant. No hassle at all.
FANTASTIC I LOOK FORWARD TO MY TAKE A BREAK AND RECEIVE IT PROMPT EVERY WEEK
I received the pc game magazine today from UK to Sweden. Easy to order and pay with PayPal. No problem with the shipping.
Reliable deliveries and on time, even to Australia. Easy to renew.
All good. Daughter very happy with Go Jetters magazine. Thanks
I am very happy with my subscription and when I renewed it and I was mistakenly sent an issue twice, the lady I spoke to on the phone was super helpful and very polite.
Also, thanks to the voucher option, my sister, who lives in another country, was able to buy the subscription to my favourite magazine as a gift to me!
Excellent service. Quick delivery. Will definitely use again.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.34 based on 3,473 reviews