Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 6,639 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Could not get better service and delivery. Deserves 10 stars not 5.
This is so kind. This means an awful lot to our small but hard working team! Thanks for leaving us this review and rating out service and your experience with us so highly. Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
Unique Magazines offer a great product. Have been subscribing to WWE Kids Magazine for two years now and plan on renewing once the current subscription ends. Very happy with the customer service also.
Thanks for your regular custom with us and letting us know how our service positively impacts you! Thanks for your comment on our customer service as this is a fundamental part of our job that we strive to do better in constantly. Thanks for this! Kind Regards, Ellie :)
I so love my Grand Master Sudoku! Can't imagine life without it. And always lovely dealing with Unique Magazines.
I am so glad you found a magazine you can focus on! There is truly a magazine for everyone and I am thrilled you have found yours. Thanks for your comment on our business and that you have always felt satisfied when dealing with us at Unique Magazines. Many Thanks, Ellie 😊
This is a good service. Thankyou for providing it.
Your very welcome and thank you for your custom and time spent leaving a review. This is really important to us and means a lot to our small team. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
Very good service always arrives in good time
Perfect! Thanks for the comment on our service and 5 stars for it. I am thrilled they arrive in a timely manner as this is really important to us. Thanks for leaving your feedback and have a great week! Many Thanks, Ellie :)
I purchased a subscription to the Pokemon magazine as a Christmas for my grandson. The first issue has arrived safely and on time. The online subscription process was straightforward.
This is brilliant! I am glad the christmas gift arrived safely and in good timing. I am thrilled it was an easy order too so thanks for that. Many Thanks, Ellie :)
quick service from unique magazines but unfortunately due to royal mail postal strikes still have not received any issues, I have been in touch by phone and the customer service will add on issues at the end of my subscription to make for this
Thanks for your comment on our great service and realisation that despite the mailing difficulties out of our control, We can compensate for our customers to create a great experience for them. Thanks for leaving this feedback it means a lot to us! Kind Regards, Ellie😊
Always helpful staff on the end of the phone and easy to order a subscription for a gift.
This is super sweet thankyou! We really do try to be as helpful as possible to help customers have a great experience with us. I am also glad you find it easy to order, This means so much to us. Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback and a 5 star review. Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
Good service quick delivery xx
Thanks for this! I am super thrilled we could provide a good service with fast delivery! This means a lot to us. Thanks and have a nice week. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
I purchased a gift subscription for my grandson. I live in the US and he in the UK. The software set up to purchase a gift and bill to a US address then deliver to a UK address was incredibly easy. I mention this as I've struggled with other services in the past. Additionally, Unique was very timely in getting the 1st issue out and is really great about letting me know when each magazine is being dispatched. Couldn't ask for better. I will continue to use them in the future!
Hi, Thanks for this! One of the things we pride ourselves in is the fact we can allow customers to send good gifts, to family and friends, regardless of the distance. I am so glad we could create a good service after a few failed attempts with other companies. I am thrilled the time it was sent and arrived in was positive and we can keep you informed at all times. We do like to keep customers up to date. Thanks for being so kind about our business, This means a lot to our small, Hard working team. Thanks again, Ellie😊
Prompt service and easy to use
Thanks so much for this! I am so glad our service was fast and easy to use, When placing orders. This review means a lot to us. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
Everything OK. I recommend
Perfect! Thanks for the 5 stars and choosing us! This means a lot to us. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
Brilliant in EVERY way, from initial order...very good "shop" through customer service for help and then delivery.
This is amazing! Thankyou. I am super thrilled we could offer good customer service and help, As well as the item being delivered perfectly. This is all really important to us so a massive thanks. Kind Regards, Ellie😊
With family overseas and also with the range of magazines offered, Unique Magazines is the goto place for the difficult person to buy for
It is great when you find a gift to suit someone perfectly and it makes it that much easier when it is delivered consistently. We love that we can connect families who live far apart through the special gift of a magazine subscription! Thanks for leaving your lovely feedback. Thanks, Ellie😊
If your magazines are shipping to the USA be patient because it can take four weeks.
Thanks for your continued patience! I am so sorry but we must ask customers to allow a maximum time scale overseas of 30 days. We send all magazines to rest of world via priority air mail though, Which is the fastest service available. If they do not arrive in this time, We compensate and ensure it is accounted for. Thanks for allowing this time as it means a lot to us. Thanks also for the 5 stars! Thanks, Ellie
Have used this firm for several years and for childrens and adults magazines. Always had good reliable service.
I am so glad you have been a regular customer, Thanks for this! We stock 1000's of magazines and try to ensure we offer a range for different ages. I am thrilled you realised this and also noticed our reliable and consistent service. This means a lot to us! Thanks, Ellie😊
Very happy with all deliveries, in case magazine is late (due to customs), staff is absolutely friendly, explaining everything. Nothing for me to better it.
This is so lovely. I am so glad we could keep you updated and informed through all the small and temporary delivery issues. Thanks for your kind words about our staff. Customers mean a lot to us and creating a friendly environment is one of our values! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. This is really important to us. Thanks Ellie😊
5 Great service
Thanks for the 5 stars on our service! You have truly made our day. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
I have been ordering my magazines for years now top company
This is amazing to hear, Thankyou for being such a regular and loyal customer. Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
Excellent service, this is the second time I have used them, I ordered a 12-month subscription and they were delivered each month on time.
Thanks for being so lovely about our service. I am glad you like our service so much you are happy to re order! I am thrilled to hear they arrived regularly and on time! Thanks for leaving your feedback as this means a lot to us. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 6,639 reviews