Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 7,475 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Bought a sudoku book here that I could not find anywhere else, very pleased. Good service and quick delivery.
It's great that we can provide your Sudoku book straight to your front door. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Many thanks, Megan.
On time.
We always strive to provide our customers with prompt and reliable deliveries. Thank you for your review Eileen.
Very good. Happy with that I bought.
Thank you for leaving a review Arne. I'm glad you are happy with your purchase!
Excellent service, lovely people to deal with, great communications, well done, thank you
Thank you so much for your kind words Stephen, we take pride our customer service. I will make sure to pass your message onto our whole team. Many thanks, Megan
excellent service
Thank you for taking the time to leave a five star review Kathleen! We really appreciate it.
They come regularly on time.Only comment is that there is no information on recycling the plastic seal! At home or with recycling unit at larger stores ?
Thank you for your feedback Jacqueline. Our delivery bags can be recycled with soft plastics at supermarkets and other larger recycling units. I will look into making this information more easily accessible on our website. Hope this helps, Megan.
Prompt delivery after order
I'm glad our delivery speeds met your expectations Doreen! Thank you for writing a review.
Hare. Thank u brilliant
Thank you for the 5 star review!
Although I don't personally see the magazines, as I buy them for my 96 year old Aunt, who's a nursing Home. When I phone her every week, the Staff confirm that she enjoys using them every day..
That's wonderful to hear Lynne, I'm glad your Aunt enjoys her magazines. Many thanks, Megan
Excellent service especially when you are housebound and look forward the magazine which always arrives in a good condition
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review Carol. I'm glad we can provide this surface for you. Many thanks, Megan.
excellent the magazine was delivered on time and excellent range of magazine
Thank you for your review, David. We take pride in providing fast and reliable deliveries for our diverse range of magazines and I'm glad this is reflected in your experience. Many thanks, Megan.
Easy ordering and quick delivery well packaged
Thank you so much, Lindsay, for your 5 star rating! We are thrilled to know that you found our ordering process easy and delivery quick.
I bought the magazine for Christmas for my granddaughter. She asked Santa for it so I had to research and found your company. She loves all the bluey magazines, I am very grateful and love you guys hope your around for a very long time . Look forward to buying more bluey magazines in the future.
We're absolutely thrilled to hear that your granddaughter loves the bluey magazines. Thank you for choosing to order with us and your continued support is invaluable to us.
I buy Lego Friends for our Granddaughter and Nephew's daughter, as well as Lego Ninjago for our Grandson and the Pokemòn magazines for our other Nephew's son. They all are delighted to receive, read the magazines and play with the toys and puzzles attached. Keep producing these wonderful magazines. Thank you. Robert.
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review Robert. It's great to know that they are delighted to receive their magazines.
I bought my first Daphnes Diary in Jan 2014 and have bought them ever since. Wonderful artwork, content and information. I've found places to go and crafts to undertake from the inspiration in the magazine. Would not do without this and look forward to it being delivered with anticipation.
We greatly appreciate your loyalty as a customer. It's wonderful to hear that you have been enjoying Daphne's Diary for so long.
Magazines always sent to me long before they hit the stores. Comes in 100% recycled wrapping in pristine condition.
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a 5-star rating! We truly value your feedback and support.
I order x two copies of ‘The Gentlewoman Magazine’, twice a year. (Bi-annual publication) I order by phone, pay and they are sent plus delivered by next-day delivery. Beautifully packaged and plastic sealed to prevent any water damage. The phone order is discussed by polite, courteous and, always, very friendly people. What’s not like/love… Great service and thank You…
Thank you do much for your review Suzie. I will pass on your kind words to all of our distribution and customer service team. We are grateful to have customers like yourself, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with great service. Many thanks, Megan.
I send theBeano magazine to my granddaughter who lives in Australia as they dont get the magazine over there and she loves it.
I'm happy your granddaughter enjoys her subscription to The Beano. Thank you for leaving a review.
Easy to buy online some magazines that you can't buy in a shop
I'm glad we can provide the magazines you enjoy! Thank you for your review Pamela. Many thanks, Megan. 😊
Get these for my mother. She loves them. They get passed on to her friends
Thank you for leaving a 5 star review! I'm glad your mother enjoys them. Many thanks, Megan.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 7,475 reviews