Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 6,639 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Late Xmas present but delivery on time. Excellent service and realistic pricing.
Loving it so far. Lots of different interesting parts to the magazine. I’m hoping it will get me doing more crafts.
Always arrives on time and excellent variety of puzzles.
I enjoy the puzzles , and having magazine delivered means I never miss out .
Great service.
Excellent customer communications and very fast and informed delivery. Would absolutely recommend to anyone.
Thanks
It was great ordering my favourite Word Search book.
Perfect present for my lover
Great service, could not find this magazine anywhere. Quick delivery.
Staff are unfailingly pleasant and always very helpful
Easy to order and renew my subscription with the different options available. Will continue to do this - no hassle in getting my favourite magazine.
Thankyou very much for the prompt service; communication; and delivery of the journals. Five stars!
Excellent service. Speedy and accurate international delivery. 5 stars but don't seem to be able to click on the rating here. Well done and keep up the good work!!
Thanks so much for this lovely review. I am thrilled the delivery to Europe was speedy and the service you got was excellent from us. This is really important for us to achieve so thanks for recognising our efforts in providing people with their favourite magazines, straight to their door. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
Easy to order on web site, deliveries good. I recommend.
This is perfect! I am glad you found the process of ordering and receiving magazines pretty easy. Thanks for this as it means a lot to hear customers feedback. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
My grandsons love the Lego Star Wars magazines they receive each month.
This is such a great choice of publication with some amazing mini figures and collectables! I am so glad they love receiving these each month, I am sure it brings them great joy! Thanks for letting us know and leaving your feedback. Thanks , Ellie😊
Excellent service. Subscription bought for a lady in a care home and she’s delighted. Magazine always arrives promptly
We love that our magazines can bring happiness to our customers! It is lovely to hear it arrived promptly too. Thanks for this, It means a lot to us. You enjoy your week. Many Thanks, Ellie😀
I don't normally write reviews, I just click the star rating but this company deserves my time on writing about them. This is a very personable company and pro-active. Delivery is always on time, even through the postal strike (email was sent to advise that there may be delays. On a personal note - I had made a mistake and ordered 2 subscriptions the same and hadn't realised. The company called me to ask if it was a mistake and when I advised that yes it was, they suggested moving my subscription to the next issue which was perfect . I doubt that many companies would do the same Thank you Unique Magazines Donna
Hi Donna! This review is outstanding. Thankyou for taking the time to write this, due to the amazing service you did receive from us. We always make a active effort to create relationships with customers. This is too ensure the trust for us to provide a service is there and they feel happy to come to us with any problems or questions. I am so glad we could call and help resolve the situation/error! This happens at times and we always work to ensure customers get a positive outcome. Thanks again for writing about your experiences with us. This helps our small team always feel motivated and ready to provide an outstanding service. Many Thanks, Ellie 😊
I am very pleased with the excellent service I received fromUnique Magazines, when I order the items are dispatched very quick,cannot fault them.
This is perfect! Thanks for your comment on our efficiency in dispatching magazines and the customer service we have also provided. This means a lot to us, So a massive thankyou. Kind Regards, Ellie😊
Excellent service and delivery
Thankyou! I am so glad our customer service and delivery of magazines has been exactly what you wanted. Thanks for leaving your feedback and review. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 6,639 reviews