Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 7,381 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
The fly in the ointment is Royal Mail failing to deliver the magazine. Often arriving on the Thursday leaving only a couple of days programmes. If this continues to happen , will have to cancel as it is becoming a waste of money
Hi, I am so sorry to just hear about these late deliveries your experiencing now! I hope you understand we send our magazines 1st class with the royal mail and if they do not arrive in time for the listings to begin on the Saturday, we will always compensate as long as we are informed. I have emailed you regarding this and I hope to hear back from you soon. Thanks so much for your patience and understanding. Thanks, Ellie😊
Always excellent customer service from Unique Magazines. Their website is easy to follow and ordering is simple, and coupled with the speedy delivery service. Highly recommended.
This is great to hear! We really appreciate such positive feedback.😊 Many thanks, Megan.
Brilliant service - Unique had a hard-to-find copy of The Atlantic magazine in stock, which I ordered and received promptly. Thanks!
Thank you for leaving a 5 star Graham!
I admire your dedication to provide high quality services to your clients
This is so nice too hear! I am thrilled we can offer a high quality service to our amazing customers. Thanks for leaving your feedback! Many Thanks, Ellie😊
Very pleased with my magazines which were delivered on time, in excellent condition and just what I was looking for. Will definitely order again.
This is a brilliant all round experience that brought a smile to our face! Thanks for taking the time to let us know how your experience with us went. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
Very satisfied with all aspects of Unique service
I am thrilled too hear we offer a satisfactory service! Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
Great quality magazines and lovely customer service team!
Thanks for this! I am glad you are happy with the quality of the magazine and you found our customer service team friendly and personal. Thanks a lot for the review. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
I have used Sudoku for many years and have been delighted to look forward to the next edition of the series. To have prior notification of the latest edition is nice of you. keep the production of Unique Magazines working
I am so happy you love the sudoku magazine you get from us here at Unique Magazines! We also love keeping you informed and I am delighted you are satisfied with this. Thanks for your support, It is much appreciated. Thanks, Ellie😊
Magazine good service
I am so happy to hear our company has offered good service. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback and 5 star review. Thanks, Ellie😊
I find the Lego Star Wars magazine to be a fine magazine
Lego Star Wars is a great collectors magazine! I am glad you love this! Thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback. Thanks, Ellie😊
Always had excellent service from Unique Magazine. Cannot fault them.
I am thrilled we could provide an excellent service! Thanks for leaving a review for us. Have a nice week! Thanks, Ellie😊
Great service fab buy
I am glad our service has impressed and you love the magazine. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback! Thanks, Ellie😊
They are amazing I have them each week thank you x
I am so glad you enjoy getting them each week. Your very welcome Thanks for leaving your feedback. Thanks, Ellie😊
evererything is excelent
That's great to hear. Thank you for the 5 star review! Many thanks, Megan
Purchased Sudoko 70 collection. Hard puzzles but great
I am glad you enjoyed these challenging puzzles! Thanks for your feedback. Thanks, Ellie😊
Fab magazine
I am so thrilled you love this magazine too! Thanks for the review and 5 stars. Thanks, Ellie😊
Good all round read, health tips, fashion and great puzzles
This is great too hear! I am so glad you love this magazine and it includes everything you need to know! Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
Great customer service, arrives on time even overseas
Thanks for your comment on our positive customer service. I am thrilled too hear it arrives on time even overseas! Thanks so much for your kind words and 5 stars. Thanks, Ellie😊
Good overall service
Thanks for your kind words and 5 stars! Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
My latest copy of Daphnes Diary had a fault within, nothing wrong on Uniques part. I rang to explain. The customer service was exceptional. Totally customer focused to sort out the problem. A fresh magazine has been dispatched on the same day as the phone call. Such a refreshing change. Unique do provide a quality service and Daphnes Diary is an excellent magazine. All the better for not having any advertisements included.
This is such a beautiful review, which clearly demonstrates our want for customers to have the best experience possible when ordering with us! We also love Daphne's Diary magazine greatly and are glad you do too! Thanks for being so understanding and kind with this feedback. Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 7,381 reviews