Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 6,632 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Very good stories that are funny. Presents are always different and good, I like the way all the characters are different.
I am glad you enjoy this magazine! I know the figurines with the magazines are always very unique and great collectables. We always love that there is a range of character for the short stories too! Thanks for taking the time too leave 5 stars, It means so much to us. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
I have purchased 2 subscriptions for family members. Issues always arrive promptly, they even sent Issues early to help with the postal strikes. Correspondence is always quick, if I have any questions.
This review is brilliant, Thankyou! I am glad we were able to get issues out earlier, Improving delivery and making sure customers got what they wanted in good timing. I am also thrilled that when you have questions, We answer quickly and effectively. I appreciate you taking the time too leave this review. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
Prompt delivery of exactly what I wanted- lots of choice and good service
This is perfect! I am glad you could find exactly what your looking for as this is important to us. We pride ourselves in the choice of magazines we offer! Thanks for commenting on our good service as we strive for this always. Thanks for leaving 5 stars, This is great! Thanks, Ellie😊
Prompt delivery of exactly what I wanted- lots of choice and good service
I have bought a Lego comic subscription for my grandson for the past few years. He loves receiving the Lego comic in the post, addressed to him. It’s better than a normal Christmas present as it lasts for the whole year!
I love subscriptions as gifts! Like you've mentioned, It means the gifts lasts longer than just the day and the gift can keep arriving. This is great thanks for leaving your experience and 5 stars. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
I have found my experience if Unique magazines to have been professional and so far I've always received my magazines in time. I also get regular email reminders or information about other items.
This is brilliant to hear. I am super happy we could keep a professional communication with you and that the magazines so far have been received in a timely manner. I am happy we can keep you informed too as this is really important to us! Thanks for leaving 5 stars, This is great! Many Thanks, Ellie :)
12 copies of my granddaughters’ favourite magazines were sent regularly to Belgium. Bravo!
Amazing! The gift of giving a magazine is great. Thanks for the review, Ellie😊
Great service, would recommend, ideal when you cant get to shops,
This is great! We are glad that when customers cant get out to shops, we are then able to get magazines directly to their doors! We pride ourselves in this so thankyou for recognising it. Thanks for recommending us to others as this is important to us. Kind Regards, Ellie😊
Sterling service and keen prices!
This is great! Thanks for being so kind about our service and the product costs we offer. We work really hard to ensure they are exceptional and create a good experience for customers. Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
Very good service l
Thankyou for your feedback on our service! I am super happy you were satisfied with it. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
We ordered a Scandinavian living magazine for family in Australia it arrived just before Christmas 🎄 It would be good if the Xmas e-card could be placed in the magazine itself but for the rest excellent service 👍
I am so happy it arrived just in time for the festive period! This is a great bit of feedback and it is something we have tried previously. Due to the volume of orders, it would be hard for our small distribution team to manage and ensure each magazine gets there gift card attached. This is however something we may look at in the future to make it manageable so thanks a lot for leaving this review. Thanks so much for your amazing review on our great service as this is really important to us. Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
Excellent service
Thanks so much for this and the 5 stars. This simple review means so much to the team. Thanks a lot and a Happy New Year! Kind Regards, Ellie😊
They are brilliant, what more do you need to know?
This is so kind! I am super thrilled you are happy with the service you are getting and this review is more than enough to make us smile. Thanks a lot for it, it means so much to us. Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
Have been using Unique Magazines for many years now and it is superb. When there was a problem with a missing issue the matter was resolved quickly and efficiently. A brilliant service.
Thanks for your continued custom and trust with us! I am aware things don't always go right so I am glad when this is the case, We are there to help overcome problems and provide what you have called 'A brilliant Service.' This has truly made our day so a massive thankyou for this! Many Thanks, Ellie😊
The magazine was delivered on time, as I had expected it to take longer.
Hi, I am so happy to hear this arrived so quickly! Thanks for letting us know this and giving us an amazing 5 stars! This means a lot to us so thankyou! Kind Regards, Ellie😊
I really like this magazine,I’m still waiting though for the issue you sent last week .please advise
Hi, I am so happy that you enjoy this magazine! We sent your latest issue on the 13th of Dec 2022 via 2nd class post. Due to christmas post, I would of expected your magazine to arrive no later than Wednesday the 28th as this was the first working day since the 22nd. I have emailed you to check in that you have received it so I can compensate if you have not! Thanks a lot, Ellie :)
Glad to be able to continue my subscription with you as Lovetts couldn’t/wouldn’t send to France any more.
Hi, I am so happy to hear we could provide you with your favourite magazines! Thanks for leaving this feedback. Kind Regards, Ellie😊
Excellent books & delivered timeously
We love Sudoku Grand Masters and are glad you do too! Thanks for letting us know that these also arrived in good timing as this is really important to us. Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
Excellent service, quick delivery and in perfect condition
Perfect, Thanks for this! I am glad you would rate our service as excellent with quick arrival and in good condition. These are all really important basics to us that we always want to fulfil. Thanks for letting us know that we met this. Thanks again, Ellie😊
I bought these as a gift for someone, arrived promptly and communication was excellent.
Magazines are great gifts as they are packed full of content which matches peoples personality and interests! I am super happy they arrived promptly and you were happy with the communication we offered throughout the process. This is really important to us so thanks a lot! Kind Regards, Ellie😊
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 6,632 reviews