Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 7,325 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
My annual subscription to The European Conservative magazine via Unique is £30 cheaper than subscribing to the magazine directly.
Thanks for the five star review. We're glad you chose to subscribe with us. - Megan 😊
Great prices fast delivery
Thank you for the 5 star review. We dispatch our orders as soon as we receive the magazines into stock. -Megan
Fantastic company. Ordered a one off issue of a magazine and it was received very quickly, carefully packaged and at a very reasonable price. It’s good to know this company exists and I would absolutely order from them again.
Thank you so much for such positive feedback, we really appreciate it. -Megan
Very very good
Thanks so much for the review and 5 stars! Thanks, Ellie😊
Happy receiving Freizeit Woche regularly, just a delay over Xmas from the German distribution
I'm glad you're happy with your order! - Megan
My order was dealt with swiftly and efficiently and I received it very quickly.
Thank you for the positive comment we greatly appreciate it. -Megan
Bought it for my sister for Xmas she said it’s great read and great quality 😀
I'm happy she's enjoying her first issue and thank you for leaving such a positive review! - Megan
Never lets me down, always arrives on time
We pride ourselves on being reliable and it's great when that is reflected by customer reviews. Thank you Betty! - Megan
good.
Thanks Evelyn- Ellie😊
We have always been very satisfied with Unique Magazines . Their service is excellent .
Thank you so much for your review. - Megan
Grandson loves it
I'm so glad to hear he's enjoying his magazine! Thank you for taking the time to leave us five stars. - Megan
Love the spaced out word searchers. Friendly people and helpful people to talk to. Keep up the good word.
Unique Magazines 5 star review on 10th January 2024
Thank you so much for your review. We're always more than happy to help ! Many thanks, Megan.
Really courteous. knowledgeable and patient staff made the ordering process a pleasure.
Thanks so much for such a positive review Cathy, we pride ourselves on customer service and it's great to hear you have had such a good experience! Many thanks, Megan.
Excellent service with delivery as promised
I'm happy that you found our service excellent! Thank you for the five star review. Many thanks, Megan.
My brother Alex , just loves
I'm so glad your subscriptions are being enjoyed! Many thanks, Megan.
Definitely 5 out of 5 star, I've ordered from Unique Magazines for the past few years and highly recommend them. They source a diverse number of magazines and aleays go above and beyond to help. Everyone is super friendly and you are kept in the loop via email. I'll definitely order again from them!
Thank you for your glowing review. We appreciate such a positive review from a loyal customer! Many thanks, Megan.
Magazine was exactly as described and was dispatched on time
I am so glad the magazine arrived as expected and in a timely manner. This is so important to us! Thanks, Ellie😊
simply the best in every way......customer service, breadth of offering, ie range of magazines, and delivery (incl' into Europe).
This is such a kind review. Thanks so much for your lovely comments as this is so important to us! Thanks for choosing unique magazines, Ellie😊
Very efficient service .
Thanks for the review! I am glad our speedy service has impressed. Thanks, Ellie
I bought a subscription as a gift. The first magazine turned up on time, so the recipient was very happy about that. Seems like a good service. Price was very good as well.
I am so glad we could help you provide a gift someone would love! It sounds like overall, A good service has been provided and we are so happy this has been the case. Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 7,325 reviews