Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 6,639 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Reasonably priced, recently subscribed for TV Choice for my mother. So far so good after first few weeks. No problems encountered. Very pleased.
Amazing! I am glad you are happy with our service and pricing as a new subscriber. I am glad that not many problems have been experienced as this is really important to us, but if for any reasons delays do become present during the strike periods, let us know so we can compensate accordingly. Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
Excellent and speedy service - even during a postal strike
This is amazing! Glad that even during the difficult strikes we are experiencing, That we could offer good, efficient service. This is really important to us and we are working super hard from our end to ensure customers get their magazines on time. Thanks a lot for this. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
Great choice of magazines and great service. And good value for money.
I am glad we have enough magazines to chose from, A great service and you find our products and service good value for money. This means so much to us. Thanks a lot for taking the time to review. Thanks, Ellie😊
As always Unique magazines come up trumps and deliver! I have used their services repeatedly as I live in Oman and getting specialist magazines here is incredibly difficult.
I am super happy to hear this! I am thrilled we could help get your specialist magazine fix, from us all the way to you in Oman. This means so much to us so thanks a lot! Kind Regards, Ellie😊
My father discovered the fun UK children's magazines on a trip to Scotland three years ago. With the pandemic and our inability to return to visit family and friends over there, I've ordered the magazines several times for my children as birthday and Christmas presents. Unique Magazines has been reliable in their inventory and shipping. What a find!
That is so brilliant! I am sorry you were not able to visit during that period but I am glad we could create a sense of nostalgia through these amazing comics we offer! I am super happy we were able to provide enough stock and quick shipping as this is important to us. Thanks so much, Ellie :)
Very good service
Hi, Thanks so much for this it means a lot to us here at Unique Magazines. Have a nice week and thanks for this review, we are beyond grateful. Thanks, Ellie :)
Magazine sent in timely manner thankyou
Amazing, super happy to hear this! Thanks a lot. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
With the exception of the Royal Mail strikes, my Whats on TV always arrives on time.
That is amazing and thanks for understanding this is out of our control! If issues are ever late due to the strikes please let us know so we can extend it accordingly. I am so glad this usually arrives on time though! Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
Magazine is good, post is bad. Have not received this weeks copy.
Thanks for understanding that this is out of our control. The postal strikes are effecting postal services everywhere and I am so sorry for this. I can confirm we are doing everything as usual from our end to ensure the service is efficient but due to the delays in the post, it is causing disruption. I have extended your sub by an issue to compensate. This week we were also able to send the copies a day earlier 1st class to ensure delivery. Thanks a lot for the 5 stars and the understanding from you. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
Very good service always helpful
Thankyou for being a regular customer and leaving your feedback with us. I am happy we are able to provide an efficient service, thanks a lot! Ellie😊
Got the end of the year annual Harry Styles Magazine that came with posters and a calendar for my daughter for Christmas. I'm on the west coast of USA and it was an easy process from start to finish. It only took a couple of weeks to get her and arrived safe and undamaged.
This is so brilliant! I am super happy you were able to get it for her as a gift, it means a lot that the magazines we provide can make someone smile! I am also happy the process was straight forward and thanks for leaving your feedback, it means a lot. Kind Regards, Ellie😊
A lovely xmas gift for my granddaughter, 12 months of Quiz Kidz puzzle book she is going t love, also supplied me with a printable gift voucher and all for a great price.
Hi, This is such a brilliant gift, that last's longer than just one day. We are also happy you could give her a voucher to show the gift on Christmas. I am super happy you are satisfied with this and the cost! Thanks so much, Ellie😊
I get an annual subscription for the Lego superhero magazine for my grandson for Christmas. He absolutely loves it...it is the highlight of his month! He was so happy when I told him “the man” was going to send him the magazine next year as well....I got lots of Nanny points for that.
This is so lovely to hear. We love the idea of the excitement it brings others when they get a magazine through the door with their name on, especially kids! I am thrilled he loved them and we do aim to encourage reading in younger ones so I am happy he is able to have this opportunity to read something he loves! I am glad it helps you out too and thanks for the feedback, we are super grateful for this. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
the pictures are great who ever designs them the relax with arts are the best . i had a short break from them.but couldnt stay away from them .so i re started getti g them each month and its great thy can be sent. im waiting for another one now. cannot wait to see what pictures are in this one when it comes thank you. sue
Hi Sue this is amazing to hear! Relax with art is so beautiful and I agree that the images and content inside is outstanding and clearly done by someone with great talent! We don't design them but we are glad you are receiving them from our service. Thanks a lot for this fab review! Many Thanks, Ellie😊
I ordered Daphnes Diary magazine from Unique Magazines. Delivery was fast and I love my first copy of this publication.
I am so thrilled to hear this! Daphne's Diary is such a beautiful magazine, with some unique content and ideas. The quality of it is just outstanding and I am sure you'll agree! We hope to see you order again soon. Thanks a lot for the feedback, Ellie :)
I am very impressed with this company. They have been very informative about delays and if Postal Strikes are affecting my deliveries. I've recently renewed a subscription with them. Well done!
This is so amazing to hear. We always try out best to inform customers and keep them up to date with their orders. Communication is definitely key and thanks for noticing this. Thanks for choosing us to renew with and we hope to keep providing you such a brilliant service! Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
Next available issue arrived promptly. No problems.
Super happy to hear this! I am glad you have been able to order and come across no problems with our system. Thanks for taking the time to write a review, it means so much to us. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
Great and very conscientious staff!
Lovely to hear this, Thanks for the kind feedback it means a lot to us! Many Thanks, Ellie😊
Hi by looking to see how I could order a certain magazine I found your firm and I am very pleased with the service I’ve had so far. Keep it up, love your firm. Would also recommend your firm to friends if needed. Even with the upset with the mail at the moment I got my sewing mag quickly. Brilliant. S. G.
I am so happy we provided the service you were looking for! Thanks for giving us the feedback and recommending us to others, who may be lovers of magazines too. Super thrilled that despite strikes, your magazine arrived as expected! Thanks so much for this, it means a lot. Ellie😊
I can't write a review as I don't receive the magazines but my grandsons, that do, seem delighted with them.
That's fab to hear! Glad they enjoy the magazines. Thanks, Ellie😊