Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 6,621 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Great magazines! Ordered daphnes diary,just love it!
Hi, What a great choice of magazine! There is so much to find within these copies, filled with creativity. I am so glad you enjoyed the magazine, Thanks so much Ellie😊!
Excellent service as usual ! Many thanks and best regards from Belgique !
Hi, I am so thrilled to hear this. We always hope for excellent service. Thankyou so much! Ellie😊
Love the magazines. Can’t wait for the next one!!!
Hi, Super happy to hear this! Such a fun and educational magazine. Enjoy your subscription. Thanks, Ellie😊
Always happy with the service good quality items that l choice
Hi, I am thrilled to hear this is the case! We pride ourselves in our efficient service and I am glad your enjoying your high quality choice of magazine. Thanks, Ellie😊
I just love my Daphne's Diary popping through my letterbox. Hours are spent devouring all the superb articles, I especially love the travel features to various countries. Great quality paper and beautiful illustrations. I can see myself subscribing for many years to come. Definitely rate 5 out of 5. Christine Maccallum Isle of Mull Scotland
Hi, I am so happy to hear this! Daphne's Diary is such a stunning magazine, with so much creativity and beauty throughout. I love the craft ideas it offers and also the travel features too! The magazine is amazing quality and they really are keepsakes to create a collection. Thanks for the rating, that's so brilliant. Thanks so much. Kind Regards, Ellie😊
Always good communication, reasonably priced and dispatched promptly.
Hi, Hope you are ok! We always aim for good communication and good service. I am so happy to hear we could provide this for you. Thanks a lot for your feedback it is much appreciated. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
very efficient
Hi, So happy to hear this! Thanks for the 5 stars this is amazing. Thanks again, Ellie😊
I ORDER THE JUMBO WORD SEARCH, MY SIGHT ISN'T GOOD, SO THE JUMBO LETTERING IS REALLY GOOD FOR ME, & THE MINI PUZZLE REALLY TESTS YOUR BRAIN. I FOUND THE UNIQUE MAGAZINE STAFF VERY HELPFUL, ESPECIALLY LETTING ME KNOW MY ORDER MAY BE DELAYED BECAUSE OF THE POST SITUATION.
Hi, I am so happy to hear this! It is amazing to hear we were able to help you find the perfect magazine for you. I am also thrilled to hear our staff were able to help in every way they could, this is really important to us. We also make informing customers a priority to us! Have the best week and we look forward to you continuing to order. Thanks a lot, Ellie😊
Reliable and magazines arrive in good condition.
Hi, I am so happy to hear your sub has been reliable and everything has arrived in good condition. This is really important to us and your feedback means so much. Thanks again for taking the time to show your thoughts on our service. Thanks, Ellie😊
Brilliant magazines, reasonably priced and get them as soon as they come out, love this magazine
Hi, I am so happy to hear your enjoying the magazine content and our quick service. Thanks for the 5 stars, this means so much to us. Have the best day. Thanks, Ellie😊
Great service! It's great to be able to get UK magazines outside of the UK.
Hi, That is so brilliant to hear. I am so glad to hear our service has made the magazine more accessible for you. Hope you enjoy future issues. Thanks, Ellie :)
Very good service!I I enjoy reading the magazine.
Hi Jennifer I am so happy to hear this is the case! Thanks for the feedback😊Thanks, Ellie
Always helpful and warm friendly staff followed by excellent service no fault to be found
Hi, Hope you are ok and thanks for the review. I am so happy we could provide a warm and friendly service for you, along with your magazine fix to your door! I am so glad we could help you, thanks for the 5 star review. Thanks for choosing us! Thanks, Ellie😊
I always order Daphnies Diary through Unique Magazines and the staff are wonderful. Aka ways helpful and caring. Very polite.
Hi, I am so glad you love this magazine as much as we do! Our customer service is so important so I am thrilled we were able to help when you were in need. I am super happy to hear this and we are so grateful for the 5 stars you have given us. Kind Regards, Ellie😊
Just received my first renewal crossword book. Just as good as ever. Keeps me out of mischief and very happy.
Hi, Hope you are well! I am super happy our service has been consistent and the magazine standard brilliant. I am thrilled we can keep you out of mischief and challenging yourself monthly. Thanks for the 5 stars, Ellie :)
Unique Magazines is an excellent company who delivers all sort of publishings from countries all over the world punctually and charging standard prices. I wish the company lots of success👍
Hi, This review means so much to us! We aim to stock a diverse range of magazines for all needs and abilities, in a efficient process with a cost that is affordable! Thankyou for such a kind review and we hope too see you order again. Have a lovely week. Thanks, Ellie :)
MOG is a magasine for Morgan car enthusiasts. I really enjoy reading each edition and it is very well illustrated with photos and script well set out.
Hi, Hope you are ok and thanks for the review! I am super happy you enjoy the contents of the magazine and you would rate our service 5 stars. This is so amazing to hear! Thanks a lot for your kindness, we are grateful for all of our reviews. Thanks, Ellie😊
Excellent service 100%
Hi, Thanks so much for this! I am super happy you find our service excellent, which is all we want for our customers. Thanks a lot, Ellie :)
I get a 3 months subscription to Logic Problems magazine. Takes me longer than a month to complete each one so I just reorder when I am getting towards the end of my 3rd copy.
Hi, I am so happy to hear this. I am glad they are keeping you busy and that you can take your time with them. Hope you enjoy future issues! We look forward to you ordering again. Thanks, Ellie😊
Super fast delivery.Super customer service.
This is brilliant! I am glad your order arrived quickly and we could provide such good customer service, this means a lot. Thankyou for leaving a review and taking the time, it means so much to us. Many Thanks, Ellie😊
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 6,621 reviews