Unique Magazines Reviews

Unique Magazines Reviews | 6th December 2019
Unique Magazines Reviews | 5th December 2019
Unique Magazines Reviews | 4th December 2019
I R get at try an j I sj mmmm
Your dispatcher must be in a terrible hurry to get the magazines out I get September issue on the 29th of July a bit early.!!!
Really disappointed. I am an American living in the U.K. I love to catch up on some of my favorite USA magazines, so thought I would try out Unique Magazine.
I ordered two magazine subscriptions at start of June or end of May.
The first magazine subscription, I’ve yet to even receive one issue. I was never made aware there would be a delay. No email or anything to inform me of this. I called yesterday, July 28th, to find out what was happening with this subscription. Told me I would start to receive on August 4th?!? I asked if these would be the latest issues, as my other subscription were almost a month old, and not new. She just said yes. I explained that if this wasn’t going to be the case I would like to be refunded. Just said they would be. Customer service is average at best.
The second magazine I did receive all 4 magazines, but they were not the latest editions of the magazine! I was under the impression they would be the up to date ones, but not the case. TBF both are weekly magazines, so even if they were a week or two behind, I would understand but you need to be clear and state this.

8 magazines, four yet to receive, £42 taken out immediately. I would not recommend nor use this company again.
Very good
Magazine had to be chased though did arrive.
response is good delivery very late ,?covid
quick delivery but stuck a Unique Magazine sticker across the cover of my magazine, which I collect, why?
My first order with you and you have sent me the wrong magazine and I await the replacement so not a good start however it did arrive the day after ordering !
To date I have not received an issues of the magazine. Would be happy to rate once I have seen a copy.
Grandson loved it, but last weeks mag half the stickers were not printed on sticky paper, caused tears, better quality control needed.
I have not yet received the magazine ☹️
I have yet to receive this magazine and so at the moment cannot possibly comment on your progress but I don’t think it is any fault of yours as the current magazine of Daphne’s Diary (which i really wanted) has sold out apparently.
I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY DAPHES DIARY SCINCE SUBSCRIDING ON 23 OF MAY HOPE IT WILL ARIVE SOON AND NOT LOST IN POST TODAYS DATE IS 24 OF JUNE
To be honest I have no idea which magazine was published by Unique so I can only give you acceptable.
Very disappointed in my first magazine. No articles just artwork and I don't have a clue what to do with it all. Would have liked some instructions or inspiration. Also I like to read articles.
We are finding that we receive the magazine any day from Wednesday being the earliest to as late as Friday.
I’m not sure if that is the magazine company’s issue or Royal Mail. I understood that it was ready in print by Tuesday and sent out first class.
Hello, thank you for your feedback. I can confirm the magazine is posted first class each Tuesday and it is with the Royal Mail from 11am on Tuesday. Hopefully once the Royal Mail catch up it should arrive reliably each Wednesday for you. Kind Regards Sarah
Not enough variety of mixed puzzles will not buy again
I haven't received a copy of starburst for almost 2 months now. Please just change your distributor or something to make sure I get them. You have always been great before covid but now you need to make a change or something for those of us living in Australia. I don't want a refund, just please see to it I continue to get the magazine.
Hello, thank you for your feedback. There has not been an issue published since the issue in March. the next issue is due on 18th June and hopefully the magazine will return to its normal production. Kind Regards
Slimming world magazine ordered at the beginning of May still not received
Difficult to review as I never received the 3 magazines I ordered. However the lady who I emailed with and who sorted out my refund was very very nice and helpful. I have decided to try and order something again when things get back to normal a bit more and just continue buying in store for the time being. Hopefully next time it works out as I love the magazine and ideally would like a subscription.
Hello, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry the magazines never got to you. However, as you mentioned we have refunded in full. Please do try again when things settle down as this is a very popular title. Kind Regards Sarah
Unique Magazines is rated 4.35 based on 2,936 reviews