Unique Magazines Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Bought a tv mag subscription to go to France. Only one issue received so far which arrived today 20th May. The tv period for the madazine is from Sat 18th so hopefully it will arrive earlier for future weeks"
"After a short look at the Machine knit Magazine I have useful tips. I should like that the patterns would mention the yardage per 50 grams yarn, for instence 160 meters per 50 grams og ta en."
"Payment on website poor, if it doesn’t work you have to start all over again!"
"Quick service. Shame about the postal rates though."
"Ordering a gift for delivery in Australia was quite 'clunky' and at times quite frustrating. I had to keep repeating information as it kept reverting to UK delivery. Finally got it to work but it was a little painful and time consuming to be honest."
"Easy to use the delivery service for my mother in law. We have had a subscription for many years but have never been offered any discount."
"Rather disappointed that problem occurred, causing late delivery."
Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry for the delayed magazine. Hopefully, this has now all been resolved for you. Kind Regards
"I can't really say as I haven't as yet received the magazine I.e. setting a Enigmistica"
"I still haven't received a written e-mail confirmation of my new subscription, especially the duration (till which issue #) - even after I called, nothing arrived. Please send it!"
Good Afternoon, I have resent your order confirmation. This should be with you now. Please get in touch if it still does not arrive. There is still one issue remaining on your previous subscription. Your renewal will start from the issue after that and will run for 8 issues. Kind Regards
"Easy to do."
"Bit Frustrated as I wanted to renew my Double subscription(2 of the same magazine) through the link sent. There was no option to increase the amount of copies I wished to resubscribe for so I had to ring up and get another added manually. Then I was resent a copy of the magazine that I had already been sent my double copies for that month. Still waiting to see how this will be resolved. The staff have been helpful and friendly but they are being let down by the system they operate within."
Thank you for your review. We have sorted all of this out for you and we have extended your subscription by 1 issue so you will not be out of pocket for the double issue that was sent. You still have 12 issues to come on your subscription, two copies per issue. Kind Regards
"I cannot write a review as I haven't received anything yet. Waiting for next issue of Daphne's Diary. Ask me again when I have something."
"As yet I have not received my purchase?? John"
"I am very pleased with the magazines ordered and the help with placing the order. However, on the other hand, I am very displeased with the fact that I cannot cancel and remove an order which is incorrect. In this case, the billing country was determined by the computer to be Germany and I cannot change that. Hence, the billing address is incorrect and cannot be changed as far as I can see. So I have placed a new order with the correct country address but cannot get rid of the erroneous order."
"Have not received my first Daphne Diary for this year as yet ?"
Thank you for your feedback. Your subscription is due to commence with issue 02. I am sorry we have no stock remaining of issue 01, otherwise I would have sent you one straight away. Kind Regards
"It is a knitting magazine and only of interest to like minded people - what more can be said?"
"Packaging is poor as my copy arrived bent"
Hello,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear your magazine arrived bent. It is clearly marked "Please do not bend". We post nearly 2000 of these magazines each issue and rarely have any issues. Please get in touch if it keeps arriving that way. Kind Regards
"Unable to write a review as I have not received any magazines yet"
"Same Winter Wonderland as last year. Same pictures but just slightly altered. What about mythical winter creatures besides Santa? I'd love to see more angels and more faces to colour in in the New Year. Fantastic Beasts and fairies, dragons and knights, carnival pictures (no animals please). A more vintage based issue would be wonderful. I loved the Mythical Creatures Holiday Issue so more please! Musical based issues around the world from the Moulin Rouge to tangos and pasa doble, Elvis and more showbiz pictures?"
"I ordered kick magazine for my grandsons two weeks ago and the site said they would receive the current edition immediately but this has not happened yet. This is their Xmas present and I was hoping to wrap the magazine. Disappointed it has not yet appeared."
Hello, thank you for your feedback. Kick magazine come directly from the publisher. It can take up to 6 weeks to start receiving issues. I will contact the publisher on your behalf to make sure it is starting with the next issue which is due on 3rd January. You can print out an e-card from your confirmation email to give to your grandson to notify him of the subscription. I hope this is satisfactory for you. I am sorry you thought it was dispatched from ourselves. Kind Regards
Unique Magazines is rated 4.46 based on 967 reviews