Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 6,320 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Though the service is good they are quite pricey. I would only use for imported magazines that local newsagents do not stock.
Bought in her Studio magazine for part of friends birthday. Came in plastic bag bashed corner and was folded by postie to put through letterbox. Not impressed by response from unique magazines if honest. I could send back for refund but they don’t have any other ones which seems a bit strange. Was planning on getting subscription for friend , won’t bother.
Hi, thank you for your review. I can confirm that it was me that you spoke to on the phone. I apologised regarding the arrival of the damaged magazine due to the postal service and packaging I, unfortunately, cannot send out a replacement because we don't stock back issues of any titles we hold. I, therefore, offered a refund for you if the magazine was returned. I apologise that this resolution was not helpful to you, but I had limited options of what I could do. Many thanks for your review and feedback in the meantime. Management does look at the reviews and will pick this up as we're constantly trying to make our customer's experience better - Jessica.
I missed your confirmation of my subscription of June 28 2022. The only confirmation I received was my Paypal payment to you. I was content with delivery of my earlier subscription from about a year ago.
Hi, thank you for your review. I'm sorry you've not received your confirmation email, we've now resent this to you. Kind regards, Jess
I can not write a review as I have paid for a set of magazines but not yet received anything I believe the first issue is out this month so hopefully I will receive them if not I shall need a refund. It was Daphne's diary
Hi Annette, thanks for contacting us! I can confirm that your first issue is due for dispatch this week! Once posted you'll receive a dispatch notification via email. - Kind regards, Jessica
The Lego Magazine is good but very expensive and no discount for loyal renewers!
Hi Bruce, thank you for your feedback. I can confirm that we will look into this feedback in the future. We are glad, other than this, the subscription was enjoyed. Kind regards, Jessica.
The corner of the cover is peeled off and wrinkled.
Hi, thank you for contacting us - I've emailed you directly regarding this. If photo proof is shown we will compensate for this accordingly. Kind regards, Jessica
I haven’t received it.
Hi there, Hope you are well, The reason why you have not received this magazine yet is due to this issue not being on sale as of yet. The Harry's House edition is the June issue, the stock of this will be coming to us and being sent out on the 10th of June. Kind regards, Jessica
Previous subscriptions have been fine. This current one has been painful to set up. Set up in Feb. Nothing rec’d. Called April, nothing rec’d. Called again in May and finally started to receive them
Hi Nicola, thank you for your review. I can confirm that the order was started in February, but was not completed (paid for) until the 14th of April. Publisher orders can take 4-6 weeks to begin and I can confirm that I have been in touch regarding your start date. Kind regards, Jessica.
Disappointing on last occasion. Autocar received instead of Autosport. Particularly disappointing as that particular issue of Autosport contained full details for all the races this year. Phoned on receipt of wrong mahazine to be told that issue of Autosport was out of stock.
Print too small. Bigger characters please. ThanksOoo
Hi Jean, unfortunately, cannot comment on the content of the magazine. We would love to hear your thoughts on the delivery and ordering process. You can email me jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk - Jessica.
until this year magazines have come regularly. since January no sudoku challenge, my favorite., has been disappointing. aged 83, Not able to get out much the regularity of such magazines helps.
Hi Margaret, thank you for your review and feedback. We are sorry regarding Sudoku Challenge, the publisher has recently had so much bother with a lot of titles. We have our fingers crossed that the issues will come regularly again soon! - Jessica.
I ordered 3 magazines which arrived in good condition. But I was very disappointed that I had to pay import duty. It would have made a huge difference if all 3 magazines were posted together in one package so I don't have pay import duty for each item.
Hi there, I am sorry that you had to pay import duty, You should not have to pay anything for these. That is why we display the IOSS number twice on the front of the Label. I do apologise for this and if this has caused any inconvenience. Even though you have dealt with this we still appreciate the 3 stars :) - Alex!
The newspaper is great Easy to order However it does not arrive in consistent times I get twice a week and than nothing fot two weeks
Hi, thank you for your review and feedback. We are sorry to hear that the postal services have been delayed recently. Hopefully, this was just a blip and issues will come regularly again soon. Thanks, Jessica.
I was really pleased with getting my TV magazine every week but was really upset that I was sent the English edition when my address is in north east Scotland so a lot of the guide was wrong.
Hi, thank you for your review and feedback. I can confirm that we only do one region of What's on TV which is the England region. I apologise that this wasn't specified clearly on the website! I have updated this now on our website. Kind regards, Jessica.
No magazine for the last 2 months
Hi Jennie, thank you for your review. I am terribly sorry, we are currently experiencing a delay with a few of the Bromleigh House Puzzles. ​ The printers are overseas and when they sent them to us, they've gone to the wrong address. Bromleigh House are trying to locate where they are but we've had no luck so far, I am sorry. We do have issue 205 in stock however, your subscription lapsed with 204. I will send out issue 205 today for you for the start of your subscription. Kind regards, Jessica. ​
unfortunatly the magazine was almost every week late for the start of the tv guide
Hi Darren, thank you for your review. I am terribly sorry to hear that the magazines were received late. They are sent out 1st class each week, but as you are in Germany, we cannot guarantee that they will be received on time. This is due to the delivery delays across the globe the at the moment. Kind regards, Jessica.
Supplier of quality magazines but big jump in subscription prices is just totally unreasonable.
Hi, thank you for your review! We appreciate this feedback! We calculate the costs based on the following factors; magazine cost/cover price, delivery costs with the Royal Mail, frequency of the title and the weight of the magazine. I hope this helps! - Jessica :)
Have ordered as gift for my granddaughter. Think she will be pleased.
Hi, thank you for your review and rating. Please let us know what we can do to ensure a 5 star service, or is this because the order is yet to be received? The first issue was sent on the 15th of Feb - Jessica :)
Took out a subscription, bit of a wait to get 1 st copy, had to phone up twice for information .
Hi, thank you for your review. We apologies it took a while for us to obtain a start date for you. I can confirm that this is all sorted and we were in contact on the 9th of Feb regarding this. Kind regards, Jessica.
Find quality of drawings is deteriorating. The completion of pictures much less satisfying
Hi Susan, thank you for your review. I apologise that you are not enjoying the content of the magazines. Unfortunately, as we are not the publisher, we cannot comment. But if you would like to give any feedback, please email subs@bromleighhouse.co.uk - Kind regards, Jessica
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 6,320 reviews