Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
I have nothing to review as I have not received anything from my recent subscription to date.
It is very expensive. The postage is making the cost of the magazine double its face value each month.
Hi Emily, thank you for your review and order! I can confirm that the overall cost of the subscription does include the postage and unfortunately this is set by the Royal Mail and is out of our control. Your feedback has been noted however and we are appreciative for this! Kind regards, Jessica.
Haven’t received a magazine yet!
Hi, thank you for your review. I can confirm that your first issue was dispatched on the 3rd of November and a dispatch notification was sent to your email address. A member of our team will be in contact today to confirm your delivery address to ensure this is correct. Kind regards, Jessica.
Prompting needed to arrange delivery but courteous replies from the office.
Bonjour, j'ai reçu le magazine un abimé.
Bien à vous
Hi Caroline! Thank you for your review. I am terribly sorry to hear this has arrived damaged! I will be in contact via email to have this situation resolved! Kind regards, Jessica.
Too expensive per magazine issue. Prompt delivery of issue. Plastic packaging not good for environment.
Always receive an email on a Wednesday to say my mag has been dispatched...but there has, on two or three occasions, been a delay in receiving it. Last weeks issue didn’t reach me until the following Monday and then I received the next one on the Thursday 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ordered a magazine in September and then told that The first available will be in November not very efficient
Unless I missed it when ordering, I was unable to request a date for the deliveries to start and as it happened it started before my Granddaughter's birthday so was less of a surprise. Neither was there the chance to include a Happy Birthday message with the first delivery telling her that it is a 6 month subscrption. Shame.
Unable to answer any of the subsequent questions as the magazine was sent to a differrent address.
Prices seem to have taken a hike.
Also I subscribe to many magazines for my grandchildren and have done for quite a few years. On your website you have a window for discount code....I’ve never had one and feel a little hard done by as such a good and loyal customer
Website fairly easy to navigate but changing magazines when grandchildren grow and want something different means (aging to type in address again which is a pain
First magazine did not arrive which was disappointing as this was a gift now monitoring it weekly just in case
Lovely paper but not quite the craft magazine I hoped for.
The first magazine was good and lots of varied puzzles. The second magazine was much thinner and less puzzles. Also some of the answers to clues in crosswords we could not find in the dictionary or online. A bit disappointed but the price was ok.
Conflicting messages regarding missing issues.
Great magazine but my daughter was really disappointed to receive yesterday the same cover toy she got six months ago. Getting rid of excess stock? Surely not run out of ideas? Anything you can do to remedy this?
Hi Roger, thank you very much for your review! Unfortunately we have no control over what free gift comes with this magazine. I do apologise. It may be worth contacting the publisher of this magazine, their contact details will be in the magazine. Kind regards, Jessica.
On 23rd July 2020 I paid for a year's subscription to 2 crossword books. Issue 62 of 200 Pocket Crosswords, which arrived promptly, but, to date (23rd Aug. 2020) no issue received of the Big Crosswords Magazine, which should be Issue 73. If you are not starting my sub until issue 74, you should send me an email so that I know one of my yearly subs. will be one month behind the other sub. Thank you.
The service is really good and really reliable but it works out alot more expensive than buying it in store.
I R get at try an j I sj mmmm
Your dispatcher must be in a terrible hurry to get the magazines out I get September issue on the 29th of July a bit early.!!!
Really disappointed. I am an American living in the U.K. I love to catch up on some of my favorite USA magazines, so thought I would try out Unique Magazine.
I ordered two magazine subscriptions at start of June or end of May.
The first magazine subscription, I’ve yet to even receive one issue. I was never made aware there would be a delay. No email or anything to inform me of this. I called yesterday, July 28th, to find out what was happening with this subscription. Told me I would start to receive on August 4th?!? I asked if these would be the latest issues, as my other subscription were almost a month old, and not new. She just said yes. I explained that if this wasn’t going to be the case I would like to be refunded. Just said they would be. Customer service is average at best.
The second magazine I did receive all 4 magazines, but they were not the latest editions of the magazine! I was under the impression they would be the up to date ones, but not the case. TBF both are weekly magazines, so even if they were a week or two behind, I would understand but you need to be clear and state this.

8 magazines, four yet to receive, £42 taken out immediately. I would not recommend nor use this company again.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.34 based on 3,473 reviews