Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
The service from unique magazines has been excellent. Because of covid 19, I have at times had my mum, who is 93, staying with me so that I could look after her. I had to change the mailing address for the magazine several times and it was always done quickly and efficiently.
Good delivery service, but in my opinion very expensive, Sorry far to expensive for me to have on a regular basis
I am very upset at the way you have “dumb downed” the main crossword in Bella, it is the main reason I buy the magazine and would not have renewed my subscription if I had known you were going to do this
Hi, I hope you are ok. I am sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, we have no control of the content of the magazines, as we are not the publishers. I would advise sending the feedback to the following email, which is them direct; Bella.Letters@bauermedia.co.uk. Hope this helps and I do apologise. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
Since Brexit, my books used to come 4 business days after the email. I am presently waiting 2 books that were shipped March 31. It is not Unique Magazines fault, but their shipping system needs to be better to guarantee we receive goods purchased more efficiently.
Hi, So sorry to hear this. We send our magazine subscription within the UK , 2nd class, via the Royal Mail. After a maximum of 15 days waiting for the magazines, we always compensate for customers through resends or extensions. I have extended your sub by an issue to compensate for issue 78, which means you have one issue left before your renewal will kick in. I do hope this is ok and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. Many Thanks, Ellie :)
Delivery not always on time
Hi Maureen, thank you for your review. I apologise that the magazines were not always received on time. As this is a weekly television guide we understand the importance of being on time and in date when received. We apologise this was not always the case. We send all TV mags the same method each week through the Royal Mail and can only assume this is down to local postal delays. I apologise for any inconvenience that was caused however. Kind regards, Jessica.
I renewed my subscription for Sea Breezes through Unique Magazines ,order no.- UMO . On 18th March I received a subscription reminder from Sea Breezes !! I hope they have my renewal by now.
Hi, Your renewal was sent to publishers on the 13th of March 2021 and so they will have this renewal order at this point. I do hope this is okay! Kind Regards, Ellie :)
Twice now the magazine has arrived several days late - and this matters when it's a TV magazine. Have had to go out and buy a copy.
Hi, Sorry to hear this. We send out TV magazines 1st class every Tuesday, which is a day earlier than the shops get them in. They should arrive by the Saturday and if not, we will always compensate. My apologies but we cannot send these any quicker :( I have extended your sub by an issue to compensate for the late arrival, and I do hope this is okay. Kind Regards, Ellie.
Not received a magazine yet so a bit early to review. Not been told when it's going to arrive. Would be grateful on more information. Thank you.
Hi Barbara, thank you for your review. I can confirm that your first issue is due on the 5th of September. Unfortunately the publishers have taken a gap in publishing and this title is temporarily suspended. I do apologise for all inconvenience. If you would like to discuss this further, please email me - jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk - Kind regards, Jessica.
Sadly didn’t live up to my expectation as a replacement to the Nordic at Home original magazine.
Hi, thank you for your review. Unfortunately, Unique Magazines is not the publisher of this title. However, we would like to know how you found our service i.e delivery time, ordering process. Kind regards, Jessica.
I can not seem to find when my order will be shipped . All I can find is that it has not been shipped as of yet.
Hi, The next issue of Eye Spy is due on the 20.05.2021. I do hope this is okay and I apologise for the slight wait for this first issue. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
Fast delivery with no hanging around - my purchase arrived one day after ordering. Unique also have a great range of magazines and ordeting is simple. Packing is essentially limited to a polythene bag so don't expect any purchases to arrive in mint condition.
Have not received any magazine yet. Hos can I rate the magazine when I haven’t received it?
Hi, I am so sorry to hear this. This first issue was dispatched on the 5th of March 2021 and please allow a maximum of 30 days for this to get to you in Sweden. I hope this is okay and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. Kind Regards, Ellie😊
Not yet received magazine
Hi, thank you for your review Harry. I can confirm that your first edition is due for dispatch on the 26th of March - this issue is 'TBC' issue. You can view the information here: https://www.uniquemagazines.co.uk/Forbes-Magazine-Subscription-p349142 Kind regards, Jessica.
Immer freundlich am Telefon, mit der Terminierung klappt es zu oft nicht.
I have only received one magazine so far (January 2021 issue) of my year subscription but so far I am enjoying what I have received and hope to receive more of my subscription in the near future.
Hi, I am sorry to hear this! This order is dispatched by the publishers and so I have just spoken with them regarding this. They confirmed the Feb 2021 issue has been dispatched and it should be with you by now. I can confirm they have resent this , 1st class via air mail. Please expect this in a maximum of 28 days. I hope this is okay and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
I cannot give you a review as yet. I have not received my magazines as they are twice yearly and I missed the first edition. Best regards Deborah
I ordered a magazine subscription for my grandson on 15th January in the hope that he would receive the first issue for his birthday which was on 9th February, some 22 days later. On 8th February I contacted Unique to query why no magazine had arrived. On 11th February I received an apology and was advised that the January issue had now been posted and that the current month's issue would also be sent out within a day or so. Unique also agreed to not charge for the late arrival of the January issue which was the correct and proper way to have dealt with this matter.
A little bit more expensive than the usual retail price but it was out of stock everywhere else so it’s understandable.
Il contatto con l'agenzia è molto celere e lo staff disponibile. La merce ci ha messo molto tempo per essere consegnata.
Not competitions, letters page or substance to magazine. Just thin colouring book.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.31 based on 4,516 reviews