Unique Magazines Reviews

Unique Magazines Reviews | 4th December 2019
Unique Magazines Reviews | 3rd December 2019
Unique Magazines Reviews | 2nd December 2019
More Photos & Videos
I have purchase a golf magazine but so far have not received the magazine
If I had known that Unique was not actually going to fulfill my subscription but it was going to be one of the worst company's in the world I would never have used them.
As the mag I subscribed to has announced that it is ceasing publication in August I'm not overjoyed. I now wait to see if the promised refund of most of my subscription is returned.
No contact made or magazine received
The magazine subscription I bought is not sending me my first magazine until September and I paid in May or June. I think it should have been made clear prior to purchase the likely wait time to receive the first magazine which would have impacted my decision to buy it.
My order still has turned up after many weeks
Ordered a magazine on the 31st of May have not received anything yet after paying for one year. Payment was taken immediately so not very happy
My order has not arrived, it's been 4 weeks
I recently purchased the Fieldsports magazine which was due to be printed by yourselves in June as this is a by monthly magazine. You sent me the magazine printed in April which I already had. You should have advised be that the magazine being printed in June was not happening until August.
I requested you send a returns envelope postage paid, you advised me that the envelope I received the magazine had a return facility. At my post office they explained the envelope should have had in the box with 24 written the letter R. It did not have this so it was not a returns envelope.
My post master would have stepped in should you have told me that the magazine had not arrived.
I found your actions poor throughout the entire purchase.
American Football section is a joke. Why have a section at all when almost everything is out of date or unavailable?
Ordered a copy of Daphne magazine. Still not received it and no communication.
We ordered and paid for a yearly subscription to a magazine on 28th May. We`ve still not seen a single issue of the 26/year! We sent an email querying this but all we received was a generic automated response. Can we expect this to be resolved quickly, or do we take matters further. We`ve rated you as one star as there are no negative stars.
I still do not have my order as i have been told it wouldn,t be available till Sept which i find bizare,
I have yet to receive either magazines so I will hold off my comments.
Absolutely dreadful service. Delivery which should have been a pleasurable experience for my mother who is home self shielding was so late it was worthless. Contacting you is impossible as you do not answer the given phone number during supposed working hours.
I am unable to reply to your request s my order is for a quarterly magazine and I have yet to receive my first issue.
I'll be happy to review it if I ever get it! Hence the poor review.
I made an yearly subscription and didn't receive any magazine
Ordered magazine never got it on time an was always out of date
None of my last order of tv choice has been delivered emailed you 3 times to complain but nothing refund requested now
Unique Magazines is rated 4.36 based on 2,804 reviews