Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Bought the subscription for my mother thinking she would receive her favourite magazine in a timely manner, as she had been relying on friends to purchase it for her. its issued on a thursday & she isn't receiving until the week after, emailed customer services to query this & never got a reply. poor customer services
I am still waiting for the first (of thirteen issues) to be delivered to my grandson. Would it be possible to let me know when this will be? Thank you.
the recipient of my subscription has not received a magazine yet
Haven't received anything yet and they don't answer their emails or phone. Disappointing!!!!!
Update: finally spoke to someone yesterday who promised to contact me this morning at the latest, haven't heard anything yet.
They never arrive on time.
Written 3 emails never got a reply
Spend lots of money on a few subscriptions, very disappointing
Violeta Anton
Do not buy a subscription from these. Service has been shocking. Still missing issues from Christmas. Horrendous.
Nothing received yet, where are the magazines
Very disappointed I have not recieved a magazine at all yet
Good afternoon, thank you for your review. I have looked into this for you and I can confirm that the current issue has been dispatched for you today. I apologise for the delay! Kind regards, Jessica.
I didn't receive my magazine yet
Good afternoon, thank you for your review. I can confirm this was dispatched on the 29th of December. As this is going to Saudi Arabia we request you allow a maximum of 6-12 weeks for this to arrive. I apologise for the delay! Please email me on jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk if you have any questions or queries. Kind regards, Jessica.
Not had the magazine........Weeks later!!!!
Ordered The New Yorker for my Daughter a month ago and she has not received a single copy of the weekly magazine
Hi, thank you for your review. The New Yorker can take around 4-6 weeks to begin. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. A member of our team will be in contact directly to confirm your first issue. Kind regards, ^JA
Ordered a magazine and didn’t arrive within two weeks, I was assured it would arrive within one week. I called and asked what happened as I needed the magazine for a very important project - they said it was out of stock and failed to inform me. To amend this they assured to send me another copy that should arrive within the next three days. I never received it and called yet again to be informed that they didn’t know where it was.
Hi, I do apologise for this negative experience. We dispatched issue 11 on the 19th of December 2020 , using 1st class postage. We believe it must have gotten lost in transit and of course I apologise. I can confirm the full amount you paid was refunded on the 31st of December 2020 and I apologise if this caused any inconvenience. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks Ellie :)
I am still waiting on my magazine.

Tried emailing but no reply

As i pay subscription would like to know what's happening
Hi, I apologise. There is a delay in issue 75 of 'Relax With Art' getting to us however, we are looking into this with our supplier and are hoping to get these sent out to customers next week. If there any further updates, we will let customers know and I hope this help's. Kind Regards, Ellie Purvis :)
Poor administration to ask for a review when not received anything ! Or does the fact that I have received this request for a review tell me that I should have received something by now and it has gone astray? If so, please investigate this problem and contact me of how you are going to rectify this mistake. Thank you.
Hi John, thank you for your review. This request for a review is automatically sent within a weeks of purchasing a subscription. I can confirm that your first issue will be the Feb 2021 edition, which has been dispatched this week for you. Apologies for all inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Jessica.
I will when I receive it.
Hi John, thank you for your review. A customer service agent will be in touch shortly to confirm when your first issue will arrive. Kind regards, Jessica.
We do not seem to have had a magazine last week let's see what happens this week
Hi, I do apologise and thanks for now letting us know. I can confirm I have extended your subscription by one issue to compensate for the missing issue last week. Please let us know if you are missing anymore issues, so we can compensate. Thanks, Ellie Purvis😊
Our magazine didn't arrive, so no magazine. Very disappointing.
Hi, I am sorry to hear this. It seems you ordered the Winter edition of 'Wonderland' which is due on the 14th of January 2021. If you do not wish to wait, please let us know on : enquiries@uniquemagazines.co.uk or call us on 0345 303 6750. I do hope this is okay! Thanks, Ellie Purvis😊
🌟 star haven’t gotten my magazines yet
Hi, with Daphne's Diary subscriptions, it always begins with the next issue and this information is stated on our website. Please view this information on the following link : https://www.uniquemagazines.co.uk/Daphnes-Diary-Magazine-Subscription-p355211
Your first issue was dispatched on the 30th of December 2020, being issue number 01. I do hope this is okay😊Thanks, Ellie Purvis
Still waiting for delivery, ordered 4 weeks ago