Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
do you have a place in canada where I CAN BUY a subscription?
Magazine never arrived
Still not received magazine,star rating might change when I do!!
Yes we have made a purchase from unique magazines. Unfortunately, so far no magazine has appeared. Clearly something needs to be sorted!
Hi! Thank you for your review! I do apologise for the delay in receiving your first issue. I can confirm that Ellie is looking into this for you and will keep you updated and informed. I apologise for all inconvenience caused. If you have any questions or queries in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me. jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk - kind regards, Jessica.
Did not receive my magazine
Hi Katrina! Thank you for your review. I can confirm that this was dispatched on the 21st of September. Due to this being dispatch to Australia, we do advise this can take 6-12 weeks to arrive. The current method of transit is sea freight. If this does not arrive within 10 weeks, please email me jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk and we can look into this further for you. Kind regards, Jessica.
Re-subscribed to the Rally Magazine for my husband more than a month ago and still not received a magazine. Took my payment with order and no correspondence to let me know what’s happening. Emailed a couple of weeks ago but no reply. Very disappointed!!!!!
Hi Robert! Thank you for your review. I can confirm that due to your phone call this week the subscription has been cancelled and will be refunded within the next 5-7 days. I am sorry for the experience you have had with us. We constantly endeavour to ensure all of our customers are kept up to date, communicated with and overly satisfied with our service. I apologise this was not the case. If you have any further feedback, please do not hesitate to contact me jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk Kind regards, Jessica.
I have had no news on my purchase. I have no idea where it is, whether it has been dispatched or not, nothing
Hi! Thank you for your review. I can confirm that as we could not obtain this issue of Billboard you had ordered and therefore we had cancelled and refunded you. I can confirm that an email was also sent out to you confirming this on the 6th of October. I hope this helps. Kind regards, Jessica.
Hi Andrea! Thank you for your review. I can confirm that on the 6th of October we sent an email out to you, to let you know that we could not obtain the specific issue of Billboard that you had ordered. We had then refunded the order back to your paying account. I do apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have any further questions or queries, please contact me jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk kind regards, Jessica.
Ordered this magazine in April and only received one. Have asked for the subscription to be cancelled and money refunded. Still waiting after 9 days.
Please refund my payment as it is twice the cost of other suppliers
Hi Margaret, thank you for your review. I can confirm that this has now been cancelled and refund will show in your account shortly. I apologise for all inconvenience caused. I can confirm that the price is based on the cover price and weight of each issue. I hope this helps! Kind regards, Jessica.
What causes the delay from ordering to delivery of the magazine
Although I made my payment immediatelly, I have received nothing up un til now. I a absolutely not satisfied.
Can't leave much if a review as haven't received any magazines yet
The magazine was not delivered!!!
Have still not received magazine 2 months later!
I will no rate because I didn't receive yet the September Nikon magazine that I had buy 3 or 4 weeks ago
Not impressed, money taken when product not available.
I never received my magazine so very disappointed with the company
I’ve not received the first issue yet nor had any further confirmation when that might be (other than the standard wording). I have a disappointed 8 year old awaiting his first magazine subscription that was gifted to him for his birthday.
Am v disappointed that the magazines have still not arrived could you please let me know when they will? Thanks
I I'm very dissapointed about your service.I ordered recently from you two single copies of different magazines(I never received informations about both of them),and you stole from me my money,even for a subscription that I never bought!I wait for corrections,as soon as possible.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.34 based on 3,320 reviews