Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Initial purchase worked well and the first few magazine arrived promptly however this hasn’t continued and we haven’t had a magazine recently
Order taken efficiently and delivered a little late owing to Covid, acceptable and would happily reccomend
Very great!
packaging could be better, nothing worse than dog ears or bent magazine you've paid for particularly international orders
Prompt delivery, good service although could think about more environmental packaging otherwise would have been a 5*?
The only problem is that the magazines are expensive to purchase.
I have subscribed to this magazine since March 2020 as not been able to go to the shops to buy it, I’ve been reading take a break for years and look forward to my weekly delivery, only one complaint it has cost me double to get delivered! Which I find such a shame, but have no choice if I want to continue to enjoy this excellent magazine!
Look forward to what's on landing in my letterbox.
Great choice of magazine titles to choose from and great subscription prices!!
Good place if you way to subscribe to your favourite magazine(s)!
Lovely lady on the phone, sorted out my problem with the delivery of my granddaughter’s comic.
I can only say on behalf of my Son-in-Law that the magazine (United) I order for him turns up on time.
BUT I do have to say the Subscription has gone up so much and I may have to rethink it.
So far very good received the first issue magazine on time looking forward to the next.
Received my very first Daphne’s Diary magazine. Love it.
Beautiful illustrations, plenty of interesting content and good quality paper (love the texture).

Delivery was very quick and arrived in good condition. Correspondence with Unique Magazines is excellent.
Slightly pricey with postage but think it is worth it.
I have this sent to my mum who is 93 and has spent this year alone. The TV is her companion and apart from a week in December it has always arrived on time. Thanks for all your hard work.
We received our magazine for Christmas, which is what we needed.
Thankyou
I preordered a magazine and it was sent out the day it came out. Everything was fine. Shipping to Germany was just about 1,5 week even though it was the Xmas holidays. Only thing I was missing was a shipping notification but apart from that I'm satisfied and would order definitely again. Thank you.
Reliable service
It was a bit rip and scratched up but it was better than I was expecting. Thank you for shipping fast.
website was easy to use but my magazine has still not come and i have not received an email informing me of it being on its way
I found it difficult when searching for sudoku puzzles to suit my ability. In Sudoku Grand Masters I found what I was looking for. These puzzles are, indeed, challenging. After several disappointments, I am now succeeding with them and would now like to see more of them in the Grand Master 2 section.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.30 based on 3,832 reviews