Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
They generally deliver on time, but the magazines are sometimes a bit late because of covid-19 problems
Very pleased with the service provided. Change of address for delivery to our granddaughters was dealt with promptly and pleasantly.
Good selection of magazines - to get a 5/5 I'd like to see more comms around when the magazines are sent out for delivery
Happy with service
Sudoku Grand Masters is an excellent, challenging series. For me it could be improved by inserting more Killer puzzles. find them both challenging and stimulating because they require a switch of thought process, good mental exercise
Cannot review the content since it was bought as a gift, but wrapping could be improved, it arrived creased and partially torn to Slovakia. Gaming 101.
Excellent customer service, price and ease of ordering. So happy to have found a supplier who sends to New Zealand.
Fast delivery👍
Love the puzzles in this magazine
Happy with purchase and quick service
Good service and ease of renewing plan
My husband loves receiving his book, the variety of pictures are very good.
Unfortunately, I received my magazine in a little damaged condition: the paper was crumpled, and the CD cover was broken, but the option of ordering unique magazine is very good. I am very happy to read about Bartók's works in an international music magazine as BBC Music is.
Usually on time
It came every week on time.
Everything fine friendly service
I decided to purchase a magazine from Unique at the beginning of "Lock Down" when I was unable to get out. My magazine arrives regularly each week and even though I can go out now, I like the ease of just sitting back and wait for it to arrive. Ordering online was easy, I recommend them. Thank you.
The magazine I receive is Italian and distribution is pretty inconsistent. it is published on Thursdays, but sometimes I only get it 5 or 6 days later and this year it has not arrived at all on 2 occasions.
But your customer service is very good when I report m missing issues.
Had a few problems at first , which were probably down to the virus, but easily resolved. I have used a few times mainly for American magazines and will use again.
Great to have my Unique magazine delivered weekly esp during these uncertain times. Great service!!
Unique Magazines is rated 4.35 based on 3,296 reviews