Unique Magazines Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"I have placed my order for Peppa Pig, but it is too soon to know if the transaction will be correctly fulfilled. I hope all will go well over the next six months."
"I haven’t opened it yet because it’s for my grand daughter in Holland, but I am impressed with the ordering system and quick delivery."
"Ordered on line very efficiently, first months subscription of magazine was received within days. Very Good."
"I like the handy tips and new features"
"My granddaughter was thrilled to receive through the post her magazine which arrived in time for her birthday"
"Just coming to end of a subscription, always received e mail to say magazine on its way, no complaints at all."
"I am in the process of restoring a Mk 2 escort panel van & installing a lotus big valve twin cam. The articles in retro ford are most helpful."
"I cant say much, my product hasn't arrived yet, but I have been kept in the loop, all good so far."
"Simple website that’s easy to use, great prices and great service when I needed help"
"Arranged new subscription using your service but you didn't have an option to select with which month's edition the subscription should start. I have had to recycle the first edition received as I already had this copy, I wanted to start from January but you didn't give me this option."
"The website used to be easier to use - I now can’t find a way to browse by category of age i.e. children aged 8-10 etc, as I used to be able to."
"Would have been 5 out of 5 if both children had received their magazines before Christmas."
"easy to carry on from last years sub"
"As an eighty four year old with an alert mind but weakening body I do not know where I would be without my Magazine. The 365 day a year Christmas present. Deepest gratitude to the people who create the puzzles, especially the honeycomb format. Happy Christmas every body."
"Great service"
"So far, so good."
"Great place but the darts world magazines need more in it rather than just a few pages...it used to be full of pictures and puzzles but now it’s just results and fuctures. Needs lots. Ore putting into it."
"Easy to use and no problems during first year"
"I ordered a magazine subscription and it arrived even before the promised date, the process was easy to do and the magazine was well wrapped to avoid damage."
"Your magazine is a breath of fresh air in a polluted world, keep it up!"
Unique Magazines is rated 4.47 based on 742 reviews