Unique Magazines Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Good service
I love the how to draw pages, the doodle pages where I can draw tiaras on cats, and the posters. What I do not like is all the plastic toys. I wish you would give more sustainable gifts, but keep them cute!
Hi, Hope you are ok and thanks for the feedback. I am so glad to hear you enjoy the initial content of the magazine. Unfortunately, we are not the publishers of the magazine and so the plastic gift included, is not something we create. I agree that wasteful plastic can be distasteful and I understand any concerns regarding this. This is something which can be passed on to publishers directly, on their following email; info@kennedypublishing.co.uk. Thanks again and have a great day. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
Expensive but great gift
Hi, Thanks for the feedback. The price is considered via the cover price of the magazine, the weight, 1st class postage and packing. We also get these magazines a day earlier than stores and compensate when the magazine arrives past the Saturday. We completely understand the difference in price but it is lovely to hear your feedback, especially that is suits as a gift! I totally agree, as it is a gift that last's all year. Have a lovely day. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
My 6-year-old granddaughter loves Horrible Histories, which is why I have just renewed my subscription.
the magazines are all great, my kid loves them so much and asks me to buy the magazines every month. but the delivery is so slow, I ordered 6 magazines online last time, but only 1 sent to me now. it's already over 1 month or 2 months.
I enjoy reading crime stories from local areas. I have found the website easy to access and found what magazine I liked easy. Would look to see whatever crime stories are available in other magazines. Happy with the purchase.
Twice during the delivery of the 12 issues I had to telephone as my magazine was late arriving compared to my friend who buys hers from Burda direct.
Very pleased with delivery of Monthly Magazines. Have renewed many times. Lots of problems in not received weekly ones, I have not renewed them again. Have to put it down to situation with Covid.
Would like too see some pics of the inside of ships being reviewed.
Hi, Unfortunately, we have no control over the content of the magazines, we get these from suppliers and distribute them to customers. I do apologise but really hope you enjoy the magazine's in the future. Have a great day! Kind Regards,
Thanks unique, ower first year with you was a very difficult one for you, we loved the fact that that you went out of the way,to let us know that the magazine may arrive late, we think that you as a company ,have coped better than most would have, we allways love it when the mag pops through the letter box, Barry Finch
I wanted to read some of the USA fashion magazines as I love to get these when we visit the States which hasn’t been a while now. Lovely to get them again but very expensive so won’t be treating myself for a while.
Very efficient & easy to order on line.
The website is out dated, but has a good selection of magazines and quick delivery
I still haven't received the magazines, obviously problems with delivery from Germany, but the telephone contact with your company were helpful and friendly.
Very good and easy ordering with lots of mags. Postage times very variable. Eg Royal Mail "Priority mail" to Europe recently took four weeks. However blame can't be laid at door of U mag. They said they would take it up with their RM acc manager.
I would of marked excellent but we haven’t received last weeks magazine yet. As we’ve now had the bank holiday I’m expecting it to arrive next week (as per yesterday’s email) so this will be 2 weeks late.
Hi, So sorry to hear this. I can confirm I have extended your sub by an issue to compensate for this missing issue/late arrival. I do hope this is okay and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. Have a nice day. Thanks, Ellie :)
Unique Magazine was very understanding.
I have been having subscriptions from Unique Magazines for a couple of years now. 99% of the time things run smoothly & on the 1% that have been a problem, their customer service team have acted quickly to resolve the issues
Magazines arrive promptly Good service for over 12 months
Very professional handling of orders. Very friendly members of staff to help and guide. M. Yassin
Unique Magazines is rated 4.31 based on 4,490 reviews