Unique Magazines Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Don't always get the emails saying magazine has been dispatched which can be awkward as they are gifts and going to a different address, so don't know I need to chase up if lost in post!"
"I love your magazines. The pictures are beautiful and I love them so much. The only minor criticism I have is that for international buyers maybe putting the colouring book in a hard cardboard envelope. Unfortunately although it says do not bend, Australian postal services and postmen apparently cannot read and I always receive them rolled up or bent."
"I subscribe to the Sudoku Grand Masters magazine and have done for several years, the magazine comes promptly every month, non delivery has happened for whatever reason but it is very rare. I have deducted a star for a couple or reasons, firstly the facility to enter the monthly competition on line at puzzlecomp has not functioned for at least a couple of years which is a retrograde step and when I have written to Unique about it I never receive a response. Finally I would like to suggest that there should be more killer sudoku in the magazine and if the number can't increase from 120 puzzles then I would suggest 90/30 split instead of the current 104/16 split. My regards"
"To be honest the service from yourself was first class however the magazine I bought had a fault in the later pages of the magazine probably because it was one of the last of the magazines available.Obviously nothing to do with yourself."
"Easy to do and my granddaughter loves the Milkshake coming through the door!"
"Very good standard of Sudoku puzzles."
"Informative and interesting,print a little on the small side, but enjoyable."
"Very pleased with efficiency of company in dealing with my order. Very speedy delivery. Only marked as a four star as a little disappointed with content of magazine but would definitely deal with company again."
"Very easy to make an order."
"I receive relax with art, it's always delivered quickly and I always enjoy the art"
"I love the papers that you get in tattered lace mag and the dies ,i have not many t/l dies as they are far to expensive ."
"I have just had an email saying my first magazine is on its way"
"Magazines arrive in good time and got plenty of notice when renewal was due, but didn't get hassled with too many emails about it."
"In my experience it has delivered as requested"
"Good read full of great pictures and interesting information"
"Impressively fast delivery, but at a price...."
"I am happy with the service so far I have had no problems, I am kept up to date and well informed, I would recommend, to others."
"Good price and delivered on time."
"Do not think I got the best price when I renewed my subscription, should have waited instead of doing 2 months in advance."
Unique Magazines is rated 4.46 based on 964 reviews