Unique Magazines Reviews

Unique Magazines Reviews | 4th December 2019
Unique Magazines Reviews | 3rd December 2019
Unique Magazines Reviews | 2nd December 2019
More Photos & Videos
Our Grandson is delighted to receive the monthly magazine we have organised through your subscription services. The service has worked very well for our Grandson and we are happy to write this short note.
This is my second order with unique magazine,both for CBeebies children's magazine.Found ordering straightforward,and delivery earlier than promised. My 2yr old grandson is very happy with the magazine,even if some of the activities are beyond him.
Missing my Liguria so much..Oggi make me feel to be in Italy...
Thanks
Vittoria Mantica French
I’ve used Unique magazines a couple of times now to give as gifts to my grandchildren and son in law. It’s very easy to organise the purchase and delivery to the different addresses. The choice of magazines is good and so far there haven’t been any problems. I will use them again.
Like the range of Sudoku puzzles and range of difficulty levels. My only complaint would be the quality of the paper used. The print comes thru to the following page and an eraser is needed to clear the page.
Brilliant gift.
Pictures are well designed.
So far so good 2 delivered on time 4 to go
First time buyer of Lego Starwars magazin.

No problems
Excellent service and communication
web site easy to negotiate and no more spending time in our local shop looking for next book only to find they have not obtained any or they have sold out
Good service
Does what it says on the "Label/Page"
Delivers!
(Except for Channel 57 - Smithonian Channel - No entry??)
Other than that - good value for money compared to others.
Would be five stars except for the fact I have asked several times for an e- mail to let me know when and were an issue is being sent out so I know where I am and when to renew And despite a promise every time that this will be the case as of yet it hasn’t happened and I am in the dark as to when to renew, perhaps each time I renew an email to say the expiry and renewal date would be most welcome And so simple to arrange , Please
Hello, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear your emails are not coming through. I have checked our system and I can see that they have been sent but have not been opened. I have resent both a dispatch email and an order confirmation. Please can I ask that you check your junk folders and if you still do not have them, please can you inform me at sarah.johnson@uniquemagazines.co.uk so I can investigate further for you. Kind Regards Sarah
Magazine delivary often late due to Covid19 but extra issues added onto my subscription to compensate this-Goos service!
Grandchildren have really enjoyed getting these during lockdown
I have/had no problem subscribing to some magazines through the Magazine's website. The prices are usually quite competitive and the subscriptions are genuine.

I am sure there is always room for improvement with increase in the range of magazines and more competitive prices.
Really good
Ordered two magazines as gifts for people a good service
The paper could be of a better quality
Very good reply on emails and overall impression of good service. Magazines didn’t arrive- probably due to the postal service during this pandemic
Unique Magazines is rated 4.36 based on 2,790 reviews