Unique Magazines Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Two of my granddaughters enjoy them a lot - hence the renewals"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very helpful in setting up a subscription for me that didn't involve the publisher."
"This is a bit difficult as I didn’t get the item I ordered because not enough copies were available. That was disappointing but I was notified by email and given the option of a refund or to wait for the next edition. I felt that the problem had been handled quickly and efficiently and I would be happy to use Unique Magazines again."
"very easy to use and good choice of magazines and great value for money"
"Just love the lay out and the level of difficulty ..and that I can , sometimes look up where I have gone wrong...."
"Good"
"Delivery on time. Very satisfied."
"Good service"
"Fast shipping, very good prices. The only problem, the magazine should be shipped with a rigid board protection because it's a long international shipping distance and I received it damaged in one corner."
Thank you for your feedback. We are looking into making some changes into our packaging. Kind regards
"The system works. Australians need to wait a while for the first issue to arrive, but that is not a fault of Unique Magazines."
"Came prompt and was just what my husband wanted. The whole ordering experience was very good."
"Easy to use, informative well set out."
"The website was not very user-friendly (I live outside of the UK but was not able to enter my country in the shipping address), but customer service on the telephone was very capable and friendly."
Hello, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry you encountered problems when ordering on our site. I am glad we managed to get the order sorted for you on the telephone. We have been making some changes to our site for our customers outside the UK, so hopefully next time you wont have any problems. Kind Regards
"Good selection of magazines and a swift and efficient purchase process."
"This is at least the third subscription that I have taken out to Paris Match magazine and I have always been satisfied with the service. However, I would prefer to receive all magazines individually, and that they be up to date. Three magazines were sent on the same day to start my subscription, so at least two were historical. Also, I know that at least two magzines will be sent in one package at the end of my subscription. This cuts your costs of course but is a little bit naughty!"
Hello, thank you for your feedback. When a subscription begins if we have stock of a magazine it is sent straight out. This is how you may receive two issues on the same day. However, this would only be on your first ever subscription not a renewal. We have made some changes to our renewal page and even if a customer renews against an older order it will link to the most current. You should never receive an issue now that your already have or at the same time of the week. The only time there may be an issue is if the magazine is running late from the publisher, but this doesn't happen very often. Please get in touch with us if you encounter any problems and we will be happy to fix them for you. Kind Regards
"Online ordering was quick and straightforward. Thought I would have to wait until the next issue of Pocket Codewords was available but received my first copy within a week. Fantastic, as it has kept me going over the past week in hospital. Thanks for prompt service."
"Came quickly but I wasn’t able to track my order"
"PACKAGING IS FINE; The content of the Geographical magazine is excellent. Waiting to go through each and every article."
"Wife’s favourite magazine"