Unique Magazines Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Good service..thank you
Hi, That is so amazing to hear! I hope your enjoying your Just Arrow Plus. Please let me know if there is a way we can improve our service and get 5 stars from you :) Thanks, Ellie
Good service. Thank you.
Hi, This is amazing thanks for your review! If there is anything we can do to achieve the 5 stars let us know😊Thanks, Ellie!
Generally very good, but would like more of the different sudoku formats.
Hi, Thanks for this! We do not publish the content of the magazines but this is some constructive criticism that the publisher may benefit from hearing for future issues! Thanks so much for this review, Ellie :)
I look forward to each new edition and am not disappointed.
Hi, Amazing to hear this thankyou! I am so happy your enjoying your magazines. If there is anything we can do to get 5 stars let us know. Thanks again, Ellie😊
The only reason I don’t give five stars is because of the Quickmarsh labels on each copy of my Paris Match. These are difficult to remove and always leave behind a sticky surface. Otherwise, the service is good.
Hi, I am sorry there is an issue with this. I am super happy to hear that the service is excellent though, as we pride ourselves in making this the best we can. Thanks so much. Kind Regards, Ellie😊
Arrived promptly & pleased with servuce
Hi, Absolutely amazing. I am so happy this arrived so quickly! If there is anything we can do to achieve 5 stars please do let me know. Thanks, Ellie😊
Very good experience! I suggested it!
Unfortunately they don’t arrive in Ireland till Monday so u miss whole weekends listings G
Have used Unique Magazines to get a copy of TV Choice for a couple of years, (since the start of the pandemic). The staff are always very helpful, both via email and on the phone. Plus, they do their best to get deliveries out on time, even when these are affected by strikes beyond their control. [Would give 5 stars, but prefer less advertising of other titles]
Love the puzzles, they keep my brain active. Last weeks copy didn't arrive though!
Interesting and testing
The magazine is excellent but current delivery timescales are diasappointing
Hello, thank you for your review. I am sorry there has been several issues with this magazine over the previous months. I am pleased to inform you the new issue has just arrived and should be posted tomorrow for all subscribers. Kind Regards Sarah
It went well.I got what I wanted.
Easy and practical way of buying magazines. Good variety of magazines available. The magazine I bought took some time to arrive, but I don't if it was due the postal services of my home country... Overall, good experience.
Rather expensive for delivery in German but for me personally worth it for my Bit of English pleasure.Always arrive on time, no problem.
Great service Will order with them again
I recommend this store. The goods were sent quickly. Great communication. I would like to ask you to consider safer and stronger packaging next time. Maybe you could use non-transparent film. Unfortunately, thieves are everywhere. Thank you
Excellent service let down by the postal system how ever will continue to shop
1. Good delivery 2. cannot combine the magazine to reduce the delivery cost 3. Good Service on support
Very efficient order processing and fast delivery, however the cost is higher than ordering direct from the publisher.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 6,626 reviews