Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 6,639 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Very efficient order processing and fast delivery, however the cost is higher than ordering direct from the publisher.
These puzzles are indeed a challenge. They are just the thing to keep the brain active; they have become addictive with me. Occasionally though, one appears in the GM2 section which doesn't belong there (perhaps to encourage confindence). Personally, I would prefer to see more puzzles in this section, even at the expense of fewer in GM1. In short, I'm hooked on them.
J’adore vos cahiers de dessin mais je trouve que les derniers sont moins beau qu’il y a trop de personnage et surtout vous remettez d’anciens dessins ce qui n’est pas normal
When i called up the lady was very understanding and explained why my ncaa college football magazine had not arrived. She assured me more would come and i would get mine soon enough which i did. Thanks, Adrian.
I've bought Whats on TV magazine from the very first edition and get it every week.
Disappointed with size of magazine - thought it would be larger size. Maggie Ritchie
Don't always get magazine until Saturday proberly post problem
Being one of the “senior citizens” Sudoku helps keep my brain active. I thoroughly enjoy the puzzles.
Always arrives promptly, same day. Good informative magazine.
Good service
A good service on the whole. My only real complaint is the Quickmarsh label which wont peel off cleanly and leaves behind a sticky mark.
Hi thanks for your review. We are very sorry about those labels - these are added by our suppliers and we cannot have them without. We totally get how frustrating this is for our customers who like to keep issues.
Always enjoy crosswords & puzzles
Some of the pictures are repeated on a monthly basis and on one occasion in the same issue.
Love Daphnes Diary with its very varied and colourful contents. Well worth subscribing to.
Generally, I am pleased with the service offered by Unique Magazines. One small point annoys me. The Quickmarsh label attached to all of my issues of Paris Match is very difficult to peel off cleanly and after it is peeled off as best possible, it leaves a sticky surface on the magazine. Why not have a label that peels off cleanly like a postage stamp from a booklet of postage stamps?
super quality- bit expensive - but worth spoiling oneself
could not find it in newsagents
Good value
Pl eased but find the delivery cost expensive
I have enjoyed take a break for several years and since lockdown get the magazine delivered. I enjoy the puzzles and stories every week
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 6,639 reviews