Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 6,639 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
As a new customer am unable to comment apart from saying goods arrived promptly.
Was a nice Magazine!
Hi Julia, thank you for your review! Please let us know what we can do to obtain a 5-star review from you next time! Kind regards, Jessica.
This is a easy way to get hold of those magazines not easy to find in the regular points of purchase. Quick and easy to order, recomended.
Very effiicient and reliable service
Hi, thank you for your review and feedback. Please let us know what we could do for a 5-star rating! - Jessica
Good magazine for journaling.
The magazine subscription I'd taken out as a gift was no longer available for delivery outside the UK through the publisher, but it was available through Unique Magazines. More expensive, but have to expect that, I guess!
Mags arrive in time used them for few years now
Magazines are fantastic. it is unfortunate that last year I was sent the same magazine twice. A lot of money to spend to have a repeated magazine.
I was disappointed by the way my renewal was handled. I was received two copies of the last; of my subscription and was charged for it
Arrived on time, very happy, a little pricey though.
I have found the contents very interesting and enjoyable. Would definitely consider buying more similar magazines in the future.
Hi Mary, thank you for your review and feedback. Please let us know what we can do to obtain a 5-star rating next time! - Jessica.
Just what I needed.
The service I received with my last subscription for my grandsons magazine was below the level of previous ones. I did renew again however and so far the magazines have been arriving on time once again and have not yet had to query delivery.
Hi Matthew, thank you for your review and feedback. I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the previous subscription. We are, however, happy to hear that you renewed with us again and the service has returned to normal. If you'd like to give further feedback on this, please email me - at jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk - Kind regards, Jessica.
My grandson loves getting the Lego Star Wars magazine and his parents are pleased with the content
Hi, thank you for your review and feedback! I am so pleased to hear that your grandson is enjoying his magazines! Please let us know what we could do to obtain a 5 star rating next time! :) - Jess
Take a Break Pets is a brilliant magazine. It has heartwarming stories and is full of photos and advice. I can`t find any fault and it was delivered promptly and good value for money.
Hi, thank you for your review and feedback. We are so pleased that you enjoyed this order! Please let us know what we could do to obtain a 5-star rating! jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk - Jessica
I gave that score because they are good value and deliver on time. Some of these magazines are difficult to find in newsagents and it is great to be able to still get a favourite one online.
Hi Jane, Thank you so much for this review and this rating we appreciate this. We are pleased that you enjoy the variety of our magazines. Thanks for the 4 stars! - Alex:)
The variety of magazines is incredible. However, it IS a little pricey, and the delivery time oversees should be a little quicker.
Hi Amy, Thank you for this review and the rating, we appreciate it. I understand the prices can be a bit high but everything is included in this price such as postage and packaging, everything that needs to be paid is in this price. Deliveries to the US can take a while be we always want these to arrive promptly, we send everything overseas priority air mail to try and get these to customers quickly. - Alex
Renewed my item on-line for the umpteenth year with no problem. Sadly I am still awaiting e-mail confirmation of this renewal as promised, although I can see the subscription payment has been completed.
Hi there, I can see here that your renewal has gone through and is all complete. I will send your order confirmation email again but if you still don't receive this please give us an email at enquries@uniquemagazines.co.uk and we can see if we can amend your email or get a confirmation letter sent out to you. - Alex:)
Very good service.
Hi, thank you for your review and rating! We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed the magazine! We appreciate your feedback. Kind regards, Jessica.
Very appreciated I am disabled so it is good to have something extra to keep me going!!!
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 6,639 reviews