Unique Magazines Reviews

Based on 6,320 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
I have been using Unique Magazines for over a year. Prompt and polite service. An issue has never been missed. Really impressed.
Our Grandson is delighted to receive the monthly magazine we have organised through your subscription services. The service has worked very well for our Grandson and we are happy to write this short note.
Fast and safe shipping, great communication. Thanks.
Asked for a review before any magazines have arrived! Subscriped, latest issue in shops but not received?! When I have subscribed to magazines in the past i have received them either on the day they are due , and quite often before they were in the shops.
Thank you for your feedback. Your subscription begins with issue 02. The postage press stream is done 2 weeks before the on sale date of the magazine. I am afraid your order just missed this. I would have been happy to send you issue 01, unfortunately, it sold out immediately, and we have no stock remaining. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kind Regards
This is the second time they've completely botched my order. Ordered a magazine on the 1st of August - a full 17 days later it still hasn't shipped.
Product never turned up, a scam.
Hi Rebecca, I can confirm that I have spoken to you over the telephone to confirm that this is not a scam and that stock is due in on the 10th of June. However, the phone line was cut when explaining. I hope you were able to catch what was explained, as I can now no longer get through. - Jessica.
I have not received my magazine yet!!! So i can’t really rate this except poor🥲
Hi there, Hope you are well, The reason why you have not received this magazine yet is due to this issue not being on sale as of yet. The Harry's House edition is the June issue, the stock of this will be coming to us and being sent out on the 10th of June. Kind regards, Jessica
Never got my magazine !
After a month it still hasn’t even been sent
Ordered Magazine but not delivered yet.
Hi there, Hope you are well, My apologies that this was not received! I cannot see that you have contacted us regarding this. We appreciate it when customers contact us so we can resolve matters, rather than coming straight to the review as it doesn't give the full picture. We will refund this issue for you - this will show in your account within 3-5 working days. Kind regards, Jessica.
Thoroughly recommendable supplier of otherwise difficult-to-obtain magazines, which are reasonably priced and promptly dispatched. And you can talk to them.
Don’t have any problems
Very good, thank you.
Hi, Thanks so much for this. It is lovely to know you are satisfied with our service and you are more than welcome! Have a good day. Thanks, Ellie :)
Order information is excellent, sharp prices and the shipping very fast
Hi, Thanks for this. It is lovely to hear you feel informed, charged the correct amount and the magazine arrived promptly. Thanks for rating your experience with us, you have made our day! Thanks, Ellie :)
Very clear and broad coverage of the Greatest Game. Keep up the good work. Many thanks.
I haven’t received the magazine, over a month since I purchased it. Very poor.
Hi, I am so sorry to hear this. This Spring issue is due in tomorrow and so it will dispatched then, 1st class. Please allow 6 working days from the date it is dispatched for it to arrive with you. I hope this is okay and I apologise again for any inconvenience caused. Thanks, Ellie :)
Unique Magazine was very understanding.
Ok so the first magazine I ordered didn’t come for 3 weeks I phoned up and requested a new copy and was sent a completely different magazine ! Eventually I got it but tbh I won’t use the service again
I am sorry to hear this. I am aware this was frustrating and caused an inconvenience as I spoke with you a few times regarding it. I am glad you recieved this in the end , after we resent it and can only apologise for the mistakes which occurred. Have a great day and thanks for the review. Kind Regards, Ellie
Unique Magazines is absolutely a scam operation. I ordered a subscription to a men's fashion magazine in October 2020, waited patiently for the magazine issues to begin to arrive, and nothing ever arrived. Not a single issue. So in January 2021,I contacted Unique Magazines via email and after waiting for another two weeks, I finally received a terse email response from what was purportedly their customer service administrator demanding that I pay additional, exhorbitant shipping fees, even though I had paid all subscription prices, costs, and shipping fees when I originally subscribed to the magazine. To add shipping costs after a subscription is paid for is an unlawful business practice, so I reported Unique Magazines to the local British Trading authorities. Stay away from this scam, they are a criminal organization. Cheers.
Hi, I am sorry to hear this. I can see this order was placed in January 2021.Due to the cover price increasing to £28.00 and the weight being over 3kg, it mean's it is extremely expensive to post this magazine. We were only given this information about the change of the magazine, shortly after your order was originally place. This was a major increase in cost and if your subscription had already began, we would not ask you to pay this difference in price. This price increase means we could not physically provide you with this however, you do not have to pay this additional cost. If you do not wish to pay this, we can refund you the full amount and cancel the subscription. I am sorry that you feel this way and I must emphasise you are not alone in this, as we will have to inform any other customers of this update in cost. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
I have a gift subscription for my son and it was really easy to set this up. The monthly 'editions left' email is really useful to remind you when to re-subscribe.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.4 based on 6,320 reviews