Unique Magazines Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Asked for a review before any magazines have arrived! Subscriped, latest issue in shops but not received?! When I have subscribed to magazines in the past i have received them either on the day they are due , and quite often before they were in the shops.
Thank you for your feedback. Your subscription begins with issue 02. The postage press stream is done 2 weeks before the on sale date of the magazine. I am afraid your order just missed this. I would have been happy to send you issue 01, unfortunately, it sold out immediately, and we have no stock remaining. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Kind Regards
This is the second time they've completely botched my order. Ordered a magazine on the 1st of August - a full 17 days later it still hasn't shipped.
Excellent service!!
Very good service.
Thanks, shipping to Belarus was super fast!
So pleased to have found Unique Magazines who consistently deliver my lovely Daphne's Diary on time and let me know when it's being sent. Incredible price for this mag too. Thank You again UM
Magazine was interesting and informative
Excellent service!
Very efficient, made the order a week ago and my grandson has already received his first Star Wars magazine!
My two granddaughters live in Australia and I have been sending a magazine to them twice a month using the Unique Magazines company for a number of years. They have always received the magazines on time, without fail, including two changes of address. Renewal has been simple. First class service. I won't be renewing in future as they are now more interested in receiving pocket money, but I do recommend this company.
my grandson in New Zealand is delighted with his Pokemon magazine, I was pleased with the prompt delivery.
Excellent service very satisfied and easy to renew subscription
Ordered, but no email confirmation arrived. Sent email to confirm my order had been placed, a prompt reply on the same day. Magazine arrived shortly afterwards, will use again.
Bought subscription as a present for my sister. She loves the magazine and its regular delivery.
It is a good service with kind costumer service :) The Only - is that i cant her nu subscription to be renewed automaticly
Good magazines. Could be a bit cheaper.
Magazine sent promptly and good communication - thank you.
Great service, easy to use, delivery of magazine is always on time , Very pleased customer.
I am very disappointed with the magazines I have received. They are delivered without any protection and arrived in bad condition. I know I should standard shipping, but I didn't expect to receive magazine in a thin plastic bag (I made an order from other websites, and never received anything this bad), and I wonder even if I have chosen Express service, I'd receive anything better. You should take packaging /packing more serious. not than just a thin plastic bag to ship oversea. The deliver time is fine, but I am not impressed with my first order. For my next purchase with Unique Magazine, I might consider buying from you only when you have very rare magazines I couldn't find else where. Thank you. Kanjana Tachawattanakun from Thailand
Quick delivery