Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
I have been using Unique Magazines for over a year. Prompt and polite service. An issue has never been missed. Really impressed.
Our Grandson is delighted to receive the monthly magazine we have organised through your subscription services. The service has worked very well for our Grandson and we are happy to write this short note.
Fast and safe shipping, great communication. Thanks.
Asked for a review before any magazines have arrived! Subscriped, latest issue in shops but not received?! When I have subscribed to magazines in the past i have received them either on the day they are due , and quite often before they were in the shops.
Thank you for your feedback. Your subscription begins with issue 02. The postage press stream is done 2 weeks before the on sale date of the magazine. I am afraid your order just missed this. I would have been happy to send you issue 01, unfortunately, it sold out immediately, and we have no stock remaining. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kind Regards
This is the second time they've completely botched my order. Ordered a magazine on the 1st of August - a full 17 days later it still hasn't shipped.
Very clear and broad coverage of the Greatest Game. Keep up the good work. Many thanks.
I haven’t received the magazine, over a month since I purchased it. Very poor.
Hi, I am so sorry to hear this. This Spring issue is due in tomorrow and so it will dispatched then, 1st class. Please allow 6 working days from the date it is dispatched for it to arrive with you. I hope this is okay and I apologise again for any inconvenience caused. Thanks, Ellie :)
Unique Magazine was very understanding.
Ok so the first magazine I ordered didn’t come for 3 weeks I phoned up and requested a new copy and was sent a completely different magazine ! Eventually I got it but tbh I won’t use the service again
I am sorry to hear this. I am aware this was frustrating and caused an inconvenience as I spoke with you a few times regarding it. I am glad you recieved this in the end , after we resent it and can only apologise for the mistakes which occurred. Have a great day and thanks for the review. Kind Regards, Ellie
Unique Magazines is absolutely a scam operation. I ordered a subscription to a men's fashion magazine in October 2020, waited patiently for the magazine issues to begin to arrive, and nothing ever arrived. Not a single issue. So in January 2021,I contacted Unique Magazines via email and after waiting for another two weeks, I finally received a terse email response from what was purportedly their customer service administrator demanding that I pay additional, exhorbitant shipping fees, even though I had paid all subscription prices, costs, and shipping fees when I originally subscribed to the magazine. To add shipping costs after a subscription is paid for is an unlawful business practice, so I reported Unique Magazines to the local British Trading authorities. Stay away from this scam, they are a criminal organization. Cheers.
Hi, I am sorry to hear this. I can see this order was placed in January 2021.Due to the cover price increasing to £28.00 and the weight being over 3kg, it mean's it is extremely expensive to post this magazine. We were only given this information about the change of the magazine, shortly after your order was originally place. This was a major increase in cost and if your subscription had already began, we would not ask you to pay this difference in price. This price increase means we could not physically provide you with this however, you do not have to pay this additional cost. If you do not wish to pay this, we can refund you the full amount and cancel the subscription. I am sorry that you feel this way and I must emphasise you are not alone in this, as we will have to inform any other customers of this update in cost. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
I have a gift subscription for my son and it was really easy to set this up. The monthly 'editions left' email is really useful to remind you when to re-subscribe.
I have not received my magazine yet ....
Hi, sorry to hear this. Due to strict corona virus rules where these magazines are published, there was a delay in the release of the next issue and of course it is only a quarterly magazine. I can confirm issue 01 went out on the 18th of March 2021 and please allow a maximum of 15 days for delivery, although they usually arrive a lot sooner. I apologise once again and do hope this is ok. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
I can not seem to find when my order will be shipped . All I can find is that it has not been shipped as of yet.
Hi, The next issue of Eye Spy is due on the 20.05.2021. I do hope this is okay and I apologise for the slight wait for this first issue. Kind Regards, Ellie :)
I know that can receive every issue without and fuss or problems.
Very prompt and reliable
Real lack of communication !!!!!
Hi, sorry to hear this. It seems you requested the February 2021 issue of 'Collectible Automobile' which is due on the 15th of January 2021. Please drop me a personal email: ellie.purvis@uniquemagazines.co.uk if you have any specific questions regarding your order. I will resolve these for you if needed. Thankyou, Ellie Purvis😊
Great service couldn't believe how quickly my new magazine arrived.
Poor administration to ask for a review when not received anything ! Or does the fact that I have received this request for a review tell me that I should have received something by now and it has gone astray? If so, please investigate this problem and contact me of how you are going to rectify this mistake. Thank you.
Hi John, thank you for your review. This request for a review is automatically sent within a weeks of purchasing a subscription. I can confirm that your first issue will be the Feb 2021 edition, which has been dispatched this week for you. Apologies for all inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Jessica.
Unable to comment as I haven't received a copy yet as delivery suspended to Germany during Pandemic. Good updating of situation and response to queries though.
Hi, Thanks for the review. Thankfully these international deliveries have been resumed as normal and it was a very temporary measure. I appreciate your positive comments. Thanks, Ellie Purvis😊
Haven’t received item
Hi, the official on sale date for this was the 18th for December 2020, as stated on our website. This was dispatched first class on the 19th of December 2020 and it should take no longer than 6 working days. We also posted on our social media that this has came into us and when we were aiming to get these sent out. Thanks, Ellie Purvis :)
Unique Magazines is rated 4.31 based on 4,490 reviews