Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Our Grandson is delighted to receive the monthly magazine we have organised through your subscription services. The service has worked very well for our Grandson and we are happy to write this short note.
I have been using Unique Magazines for over a year. Prompt and polite service. An issue has never been missed. Really impressed.
Fast and safe shipping, great communication. Thanks.
Asked for a review before any magazines have arrived!
Subscriped, latest issue in shops but not received?!
When I have subscribed to magazines in the past i have received them either on the day they
are due , and quite often before they were in the shops.
Thank you for your feedback. Your subscription begins with issue 02. The postage press stream is done 2 weeks before the on sale date of the magazine. I am afraid your order just missed this. I would have been happy to send you issue 01, unfortunately, it sold out immediately, and we have no stock remaining. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Kind Regards
This is the second time they've completely botched my order. Ordered a magazine on the 1st of August - a full 17 days later it still hasn't shipped.
Really good company...very dependable..magazines come on time....would recommend them to anyone....staff are very helpful on the telephone and really know their job.
Perfect magazine! Arrived in Italy in excellent condition!
Great service; verg gast delibereren.
Very helpful at present time to have delivery. Has arrived on time No problems
It is easy to order and send as a gift to my grandchildren. 6 monthly subscriptions are useful as children grow and their tastes change.
Unique provides excellent coverage of specialist magazines, often, as with Model Railway Journal, no longer available at WHSmith, etc. First magazine of the new subscription arrived in just a few days, notwithstanding pandemic. Well done!
hi , very happy with the service so far. Buying a subscription for my magazine was the best way to go. It costs a bit more but i know i will recieve my magazine at the expected time . thank you . PS. I have 6 magazines delivered to my address yearly .
Difficult to complete but very educational.
Really impressive service. Any issues dealt with promptly and courteously. I would highly recommend Unique Magazine to anyone who wants great service
I have taken the subscription with unique magazines for my 89 year old great aunt, who missed her tv mag during lockdown. We thought we would give them a try. We started with 3 months. We were so impressed, magazine arrived on a Thursday and it started on the Saturday so arrived in great time. Even though shops are now open again we have re-newed her subscription for another 6 months.
I am getting two copies of The Spectator magazine, both addressed to me, which is a waste. You should check your mailing list.
Thank you.
I am very happy with Unique Magazines as it is my first time of subscribing to a magazine and my magazine has come on time which is great as it is a TV magazine and an email to say it has been sent is also very helpful. Hopefully this will continue and I will definitely renew my subscription when this subscription finishes, thanks.
Fantastic service! Every time a mail about sending a new issue. Very good packaging of the magazine. Asking to help if you have problems with the website. Early information of stopping sending further issues, and so on. They tread you as a king, if you are the only customer.
4 out of 5 because although I find it helpful for them to be delivered now, I find it very confusing that the 3 magazines I have seem to come at different times! I ordered them all on the same day at first but when I look it up it says 3 out of 4 or 1 out of 4 etc etc.
Website easy to navigate, delivery in good time, deserves 5 stars.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.34 based on 3,320 reviews