Unique Magazines Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unique Magazines
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
I have been using Unique Magazines for over a year. Prompt and polite service. An issue has never been missed. Really impressed.
Our Grandson is delighted to receive the monthly magazine we have organised through your subscription services. The service has worked very well for our Grandson and we are happy to write this short note.
Fast and safe shipping, great communication. Thanks.
Asked for a review before any magazines have arrived!
Subscriped, latest issue in shops but not received?!
When I have subscribed to magazines in the past i have received them either on the day they
are due , and quite often before they were in the shops.
Thank you for your feedback. Your subscription begins with issue 02. The postage press stream is done 2 weeks before the on sale date of the magazine. I am afraid your order just missed this. I would have been happy to send you issue 01, unfortunately, it sold out immediately, and we have no stock remaining. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Kind Regards
This is the second time they've completely botched my order. Ordered a magazine on the 1st of August - a full 17 days later it still hasn't shipped.
Real lack of communication !!!!!
Hi, sorry to hear this. It seems you requested the February 2021 issue of 'Collectible Automobile' which is due on the 15th of January 2021. Please drop me a personal email: ellie.purvis@uniquemagazines.co.uk if you have any specific questions regarding your order. I will resolve these for you if needed. Thankyou, Ellie Purvis😊
Great service couldn't believe how quickly my new magazine arrived.
Poor administration to ask for a review when not received anything ! Or does the fact that I have received this request for a review tell me that I should have received something by now and it has gone astray? If so, please investigate this problem and contact me of how you are going to rectify this mistake. Thank you.
Hi John, thank you for your review. This request for a review is automatically sent within a weeks of purchasing a subscription. I can confirm that your first issue will be the Feb 2021 edition, which has been dispatched this week for you. Apologies for all inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Jessica.
Unable to comment as I haven't received a copy yet as delivery suspended to Germany during Pandemic. Good updating of situation and response to queries though.
Hi, Thanks for the review. Thankfully these international deliveries have been resumed as normal and it was a very temporary measure. I appreciate your positive comments. Thanks, Ellie Purvis😊
Haven’t received item
Hi, the official on sale date for this was the 18th for December 2020, as stated on our website. This was dispatched first class on the 19th of December 2020 and it should take no longer than 6 working days. We also posted on our social media that this has came into us and when we were aiming to get these sent out. Thanks, Ellie Purvis :)
Good evening, I'm sorry I can't rate your services as I still haven't received my order
Hi, the official on sale date for this was the 18th for December 2020, as stated on our website. This was dispatched first class on the 19th of December 2020 and it should take no longer than 30 days for delivery to Spain. We also posted on our social media that this has came into us and when we were aiming to get these sent out. Thanks, Ellie Purvis :)
Haven’t received my items yet
Hi, the official on sale date for this was the 18th for December 2020, as stated on our website. These were dispatched first class on the 19th of December 2020 and it should take no longer than 6 working days for delivery. We also posted on our social media that this had came into us and when we were aiming to get these sent out. Thanks, Ellie Purvis :)
My magazine just came, it’s in perfect condition and secure packaging!
I placed an order exactly 1 month ago and i still have not received my order, very disappointed and hope it wasn’t a scam. Hope it arrives soon.
Hi, The official on sale date of this magazine is the 18th of December 2020 and we have actually just recieved this into us this morning. These are being dispatched to all customers tomorrow with 1st class postage. Thanks, Ellie Purvis :)
Unique have been excellent with the delivery of my TV magazine. I used them for the first time at the start of the first lockdown in March.

I was so pleased with them that I renewed my subscription when it ran out.

I shamble doing it again, highly recommend.
Excellent service
makes it easy for me to get my weekly tvmagazine without havent to worry about going out for it.so safe n easy and no worries
I have received my first copy of Sea Breezes and am quite pleased with my decision to change to this magazine.
I received the pc game magazine today from UK to Sweden. Easy to order and pay with PayPal. No problem with the shipping.
The ordering process was easy and magazine arrived promptly.
I was delighted to be able to order the magazine I wanted as the supply here was affected by the pandemic.
Unique Magazines is rated 4.30 based on 3,842 reviews