Unique Magazines Reviews

Unique Magazines Reviews | 4th December 2019
Unique Magazines Reviews | 3rd December 2019
Unique Magazines Reviews | 2nd December 2019
More Photos & Videos
Our Grandson is delighted to receive the monthly magazine we have organised through your subscription services. The service has worked very well for our Grandson and we are happy to write this short note.
I have been using Unique Magazines for over a year. Prompt and polite service. An issue has never been missed. Really impressed.
Fast and safe shipping, great communication. Thanks.
Asked for a review before any magazines have arrived!
Subscriped, latest issue in shops but not received?!
When I have subscribed to magazines in the past i have received them either on the day they
are due , and quite often before they were in the shops.
Thank you for your feedback. Your subscription begins with issue 02. The postage press stream is done 2 weeks before the on sale date of the magazine. I am afraid your order just missed this. I would have been happy to send you issue 01, unfortunately, it sold out immediately, and we have no stock remaining. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Kind Regards
This is the second time they've completely botched my order. Ordered a magazine on the 1st of August - a full 17 days later it still hasn't shipped.
A very efficient and satisfactory service for purchase of subscription for my Grandson’s favourite Horrible Histories magazine.
I was completely satisfied with everything.
Really efficient service from ordering to swift replies when I’ve had a query and perfectly timed delivery. Would definitely use again and recommend to family and friends
First time buyer of Lego Starwars magazin.

No problems
Efficient and reliable
I love receiving my European magazines. My mother is an proud old German who is living in assisted care. I can't wait to send her a Bunte and Stern magazine. Thank you Unique
Magazines arrived on schedule and in good condition. My husband enjoys this weekly tv magazine and it was difficult for us to get during the lockdown as it was often out of stock when our daughter does our weekly shop on Saturdays. This subscription ensures that he always gets it every week and adds to his enjoyment of life.
I have been subscribing to Sudoku magazines for many years and they are so much totally better than any other supplier.
Excellent service at a reasonable price.
Just renewed a subscription and happy with the service and delivery while in lockdown. Not happy with price. The TV magazine in shop for 0.65 and for four magazine I'm paying over 8 pound why is that?
Easy to use and quick service. Shortly after ordering my subscription this was already set up and magazines being shipped.
My Grandson,who lives in Iceland, really
looks forward to receiving his Horrible Histories magazine. They have arrived on time. Any contact by phone with the staff has been most helpful. Equally during lockdown the website has been easy to use and I have been able to renew my subscription.
Was impressed at how quickly you delt with inquiry and the magizine
Being recived Well done. Would recommend will be getting a subscription
I have been told first issue has been sent but I have not received it
could get it in the shop a week in advance every Tuesday. The magazine will not arrive till between 3 to 5 days after it came out in the shops. Not very pleased
Unique Magazines is rated 4.36 based on 2,804 reviews