Unique Magazines Reviews

Read Unique Magazines Reviews

Tell us how Unique Magazines made you happy
Still awaiting confirmation..
Far too expensive!
Purchased a copy in August never to arrive after I contacted I had missed that isduevandcwas asked if I would like next one. Why did I have to contact. Still waiting for my magazine to arrive even though payed for. Just communication and customer care needs attention.
Haven’t received anything from the magazine I ordered through you at the beginning of August, so I am reserving judgement until I see a result .
Hi Susannah, thank you for your review. I can confirm that your order will begin with issue 06, this is due for dispatch on Tuesday. We always begin new Daphne's Diary subscriptions with the next upcoming issue. Kind regards, Jessica.
I have yet to receive my first magazine of my subscription!
I paid for a subscription a month ago. No magazine received and no communication. All I have is a receipt from Paypal. I have decided to give it 6 weeks from purchase before raising a case with PayPal, to allow for postage delays.
Hello, your order for Daphne's Diary is due to begin with the next issue. We are currently waiting to hear when the next issue is due. The normal production of this magazine has been delayed due to Covid. As soon as the new issue is on sale it will be the first issue from your subscription. Please contact us if you no longer require this order. Kind Regards Sarah
Hi! Thank you for your review! I can confirm that we always begin new Daphne's Diary subscriptions from the next issue. Unfortunately at this moment in time we do not have a confirmed date as to when the next issue is! An email update may be out shortly updating all customers regarding this. I hope this helps! Kind regards, Jessica.
Never received my magazine
Hi Carol, thank you for your review and your order for issue 03 of Wedding Honeymoons. I can confirm that this issue is not due out until the 28th of September. As soon as this is released we will send this out 1st class and also send a dispatch email to confirm this is on its way. I hope this helps! Kind regards, Jessica.
No comment
Hi! Thank you for your review. I apologise that you did not have any positive feedback to give us. Please do not hesitate to email me on jessica.austin@uniquemagazines.co.uk to let me know how we can improve our service. Kind regards, Jessica.
I ordered Country Living Modern Rustic and received instead, Country Living Vintage Home. The explanation was confusing - your representative repeated that she had confirmed that I received what the publisher released which doesn’t really address the problem. After two email exchanges, I gave up on getting what I ordered and cancelled my subscription. I will say that the cancellation and refund were handled in a timely manner.
I've ordered my copy of car mechanics a month ago and still haven't received it yet. You might think that a copy of a magazine would not need more than a month to be shipped form the UK to Germany!!
Hi Thorsten, thank you for your review. I can confirm that this issue was dispatched out on the 21st of August. This is the September issue that only recently came onsale. This may take around 30 working days to reach you due to the current postal issues. Kind regards, Jessica.
I ordered a subscription of parrot magazine back in May 2020 and still not received anything and no correspondence.
But still took the money
Hi Ian, thank you for your review. I can confirm that unfortunately this title has not been available since the April issue. The next confirmed date, as of now is due on the 20th of September. I apologise for any inconvenience caused. All information can be viewed on our website. Kind regards, Jessica.
I am not happy with the content of the magazine.Its not what I thought it would be.
Recently (July 17 2020) I purchased a subscription to Unique Magazines for Model Collector. I was surprised to learn that Model Collector had ceased publishing. Unique Magazines however took my payment - very quickly. Now, it seems that there is a very slow process to get my refund for this defunct magazine subscription. Unique Magazines must have known that Model Collector was not publishing. This was, and still is, not a good experience.
I have not received any magazines or emails
Please keep me informed
When can I expect delivery? Enid
The magazine was delivered on time each week but the English Tv version was sent to a Scotland address so listings were not always accurate On contacting customer services was told they can only do 1 region of magazine but wasn’t aware of this when ordering. Won’t be renewing sadly
I’m sill waiting for the magazine to arrive! It’s been more than a month now.
Magazines not arriving
I was quite disappointed with the condition of the magazine. The packaging was just a polythene bag with no padding so the magazine arrived creased and not in good condition. Very disappointing - Had to source a replacement off e-bay requiring additional expense
First issue arrived on time. 2nd copy arrived 6 days late and the third issue arrived together with the 4th one. Whilst this is down to The Post Office I did email and complain twice but did not even receive an acknowledgement. I do know thatt the post if the agent of the sender so basically it is your fault if issues do not arrive when expected. I would never order from your company again. The least I expected was an email reply with an apology. The email saying magazine despatched arrived regularly and it was a shame that the magazine was delivered on different days and often too late.
I have only received 1 week of my 1 month subscription. I have had no contact from Unique Magazines to explain if the delay is because of Covid 19 or not
Unique Magazines is rated 4.30 based on 3,866 reviews