US Ciate London Reviews

Based on 3,069 reviews
Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
Read US Ciate London Reviews
Very disappointed by the quality of the products
Thank you for offering a miniature product so I could try it to see if it worked for me. Delivery was very fast!
Wrong item sent.
I wrote an email asking for something and got an email back saying it would take 24-48 hours for a response to never get one! I got other emails from you that I check to see if you replied but did not so no your customer service sucks so bad I am considering not buying from you again.
I like the lipstick I received. I wasn’t able to use my welcome coupon and they stopped selling my favorite lipstick, glitter flip.
I bought two mascaras, blue is applied well, but the yellow mascara lays down in lumps and crumbles. It feels like different quality.
Got a mini WonderWand in my Ipsy amd really loved it, so ordered a full size from Ciate. The product I received seemed old; was dry and very flaky. Totally dried out my lashes and I experienced some lash thinning. I contacted the customer service, who asked me to send photos of the defective product and then offered to send a replacement. Still waiting for it to arrive (over a week and half). So disappointed! I am a professional makeup artist and a mascara junkie- thought I had finally found the perfect mascara for me! Hoping my replacement arrives soon and I feel differently :/
I placed my ordered and I was so excited to try them. Well the lip plumper did not work abs I wasn't impressed with the lipstick either which did not change color
Love to write a review but I still haven't received my order.
Works fine as a lip color. The temperature change didn't work at all.
There isn’t hardly and eyeshadow in the flip
I was very disappointed in the thermal lipstick I bought. It comes right off on your fingers and spreads on the outside of your lips. Will not be ordering anything again from this company
I have not received my order. But I keep getting your email ads. Where is my order for the nail polishes? Just please send it. Thank you.
Please allow delivery to US as u did two times previously your products are great but hard to get here. I have one purchase that can’t get through. THANK YOU
They mess it up with my address
I would say the company is probably ok. But for a foundation, there should be some kind of trial period for being able to return. Not all foundation works with all skin, and how will someone know without trying. For almost $40, there should be a policy for sure. Even ulta and Sephora will take back makeup that doesn’t work for you.
I miss the old Oil Slick color and checked this out, as it seemed similar. Coverage not as good as the old paint pots and seems to chip easier. I miss the old Ciate paint pots.
I mistakenly ordered the wrong color but it would have been a wonderful gesture if ciate sent me a return slip with postage.
I really enjoy this brand and have purchased quite a few products and love how they look . Although this time the experience was not great ! The new cheat sheet nail wrap fun fair did not stay on . After a few attempts and following the video tutorial it did not lay flat, bumps , at the tips and would peel easily with the top coat polish I also purchased . I had to remove them and did not put them on again . I was really disappointed because the design and colors looked like so much fun for my lady fingers .
Color was way too dark and consistency too thick. I expected much more of a glow. The amount of product in the tube for the price is not a good value either. Wouldn't recommend or repurchase.
US Ciate London is rated 4.1 based on 3,069 reviews