US Ciate London Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend US Ciate London

How would you rate US Ciate London ?

"So happy with my highlighter! The shipping was lightning fast, I think it was in my mailbox within two days. Very happy with my purchase."
"Fast shipping. Nice"
"Easy to use site and they're products are amazing!"
"Delivery was very fast this time. The last time I ordered it took forever. Love my eyeliner it is the best"
"I just got the nail polish . It is amazing , sparkly ."
"Absolutely amazing product!"
"I just love this lipstick. In every color. I’m old but you’re never too old for glitter."
"Delivery was fast."
"I love my liquid velvet in Diva. It's a gorgeous color and last all day. My order came quickly and right to my door!"
"I love the wonderwand mascara formula. It doesn't clump or flake and it lasts all day! I love love love it!"
"I ordered navy blue, midnight blue and was sent triple black"
"I first tried the wet eye liner through my Ipsy subscription and loved it. Unfortunately, when I ordered it through your web sight and tried it, the product was not like how it was when I first tried it. It was dry and hard on the tip. Wished it was like the first one I tried."
"My first experience with Ciate London was through my ipsy bag, and I loved that eyeliner enough to buy one from Ciate directly. But I got maybe one use out of the one I bought before it essentially dried out."
"The products are fabulous!!"
"With more sales and promos!!"
"usually very good products except this time"
"Love the setting spray. So pretty when you shake it up"
"Love the selection of colors! Shipping is fast. The nail polish lasts forever in an application and has great coverage."
"The blush I ordered is so pretty but not very big for the price."
"My nails look like mermaids! I cannot say enough about the new nail polish! Ciate brand is the best!"
US Ciate London is rated 4.28 based on 53 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!