US Ciate London Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend US Ciate London

Tell us how US Ciate London made you happy

"Absolutely in love with this lip gloss!!! They all are amazing with so much sparkle. It arrived on a night I was having a party, seven different gals of all different ages used this gloss (each tried a different color) and we all loved it. So awesome that it’s like a stain and was still on after much eating and drinking. Will definitely buy this again!!!"
Posted 2 minutes ago
"Terrible. I was really excited to try the glitter matte lipstick but once it dries and you press your lips together, there is barely any sparkle to it. If you are looking for a glittery lipstick...look somewhere else!"
"I ordered to glitter flip lipsticks and a chrome nail polish. I recieved the email indicating when my order was shipped and delivered but the package was never actually delivered. I've sent an email indicating this and a week later still haven't even gotten a reply. I'd really like my order as it was for a gift or at the very least know what happened to it."
"LOVE LOVE LOVE this lippy!! The color is a little different than the photos, but I think that is typical for any lip color online on different complexions. This lipstick is long lasting, wears well, and is definitely sparkly. I will be getting some more colors!"
"Website was easy to use. My order came very quickly."
"Prompt delivery and updates referencing the same."
"Quick shipping, so far I am liking the mascara. Super rich in pigment, seperates my lashes, and does give me a bit of length."
"Love the products!! People stop me to ask about the nail polish (Cabret). Is there a store I could go to see the nail polish line. Would love to see colors in person. I’m in Bergen County, NJ"
"Totally disappointed in this product!! Not a spit of glitter. False advertising for sure. And to think you charge $19each. I was ripped off of $57!!"
"The color is NOTHING like the photo. I’ve sent 4 messages to customer service over the last week... NO RESPONSE!! Stay away from this company! It’s a Facebook scam seller Grade: F for FAIL"
"Product does what it advertises"
"Good product, Great service."
"The website was hard to navigate. I meant to get two different colors and I ended up with two of the same color because it was hard to tell what I had ordered."
"While I THINK I will like the Glitter Flip, I don't know if I will get the opportunity! I purchased a color that doesn't match my complexion. It is unopened, unused as per the website directions. I have 14 days to return it for exchange. However, I have not heard back from customer service! I emailed my dilemma a few days ago (FAQs on the website said to if in need of returns). I still have not heard and I am running out of the 14 days!"
"I didn't find my product & service was vary bad"
"Love, love, love this lippie!"
"The product was not glossy at all. In the pictures and videos it is glossy. And it was chalky. Do not recommend to anyone. Waste of money."
"I absolutely love it! I love when you smack your lips together the you see the glitter start coming out! I got one of the new shades actually the lightest one and I’m obsessed, so excited to buy more!"
"Love them!!"
"It does not work as shown."
US Ciate London is rated 4.05 based on 80 reviews