US Ciate London Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend US Ciate London

Tell us how US Ciate London made you happy

"This product is EXACTLY whar my sisters expectations were!! THANK YOU #newclient!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"It's misleading and messy .very disappointed"
"Received my lipsticks quickly!"
"The colors are nice. The glitter is less radiant than advertised, but I like subtle. The lipstick dries out quickly and make the lips look cracked. Would love the product to be more glossy."
"I just loved the glitter flip lipstick it’s really awesome...."
"I am really loving this brand."
"Unfortunately I really don’t care for tbis product. The colors are nothing like they were pictured as and the sparkle just never happened no matter how many different things I tried. I’m sorry. I also reached out to the company and never heard back"
"I received 3, one was an empty box, one when opened it the sponge part broke off in the container the one that did work was way more orange than the color looked online but it did glitter"
"The company itself was very prompt in delivery and I appreciate the special offers."
"I've always loved Ciate London products. I've been doing ipsy for a couple of years now!"
"I ordered the Glitter Flip "Forbidden" advertised as a "dark red." It is PURPLE!!! I wanted to then order the "red" one and it is sold out. Plus, it's not that glittery. Long lasting, but the color advertising is deceptive"
"I was very excited for this product and know people who love this product. However, I bought the glitter flip lipstick in Whisper and it was great until it completely changed colors after 2 hours."
"I was disappointed that I could not return my purchase. Everyone else accepts returns."
"Best long lasting formula.beautiful.if u are looking for a glittery shade this is the best one in the market"
"I can't really rate my products, since according to tracking, the order I placed on 2/4 hasn't even shipped yet. I've liked the other Glitter Flip lipsticks I've bought, though. Am I rating the lipstick or the service?"
"Not as sparkly as shown, much flatter finish. Very Matte finish. Does last and stay on for a very long time just not glittery as shown."
"I LOVE MY GLITTER FLIP!!! IT WENT ON SMOOTH AND DRIED EVEN BETTER. SO GLITTERY. BEST THING NO OVER DRYING OR CRACKS! MOST DEF WILL BUY MORE."
"I love the lipsticks! I actually ordered every color- the glitter is so sexy! When I came across a color that wasn’t perfect for me, I layered one or more on top of it and it worked out! So pretty!!"
"Absolutely amazing!"
"The colors are BEAUTIFUL! The formula is perfect. it doesn't dry out or crack on your lips."
US Ciate London is rated 3.86 based on 421 reviews