US Ciate London Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend US Ciate London

How would you rate US Ciate London ?

(optional)

Lucia Gonzalez
"Fast delivery"
Alison Fees
Verified Buyer
"Easy to find what I needed and quick to receive my order"
Ana Cecilia Escobar De Leija
Verified Buyer
"I love the brand but when I got 20% off and free shipping I was very happy"
Ana Cecilia Escobar De Leija
Verified Buyer
"Buying on the site was very good experience, very fast. and talking about what I buy ... I love glitter flip"
Allie Lynch
Verified Buyer
"First experience: wonderful mascara, signed up and got a discount, and shipping was fast with cute package sticker. Will buy more products. Very pleased."
Courtney Benton
Verified Buyer
"I never received my order."
Kori Carothers
Verified Buyer
"I was very surprised how quick my order came, and I liked all the notifications. I’m totally in LOVE with your Wonderwand Mascara! My lashes look so much better!! Thanks!"
Jennifer Burnett
"Fast delivery."
Yamira Villegas
Verified Buyer
"I love the quality, pigmentation and durability of the velvet lipsticks."
Jennifer Wells
Verified Buyer
"I'm very happy with the Glitter Flip colors that I ordered. I'm impressed by the fast service and dependable quality."
Caitlin Rosenlieb
Verified Buyer
"I received my beautiful glitter flip lipcolor and I am head over heels in love! The application is super easy and smooth and lasts for quite a bit! I can’t wait to order more!"
Eunhui Lee
Verified Buyer
"My order didn’t ship right away because the payment didn’t clear right away but after I Emailed the customer service and it was shipped pretty quick and got it sooner than I expected. Very happy with result."
Jolene Fox
Verified Buyer
"I love their make up it’s really high quality, and my order didn’t take long to get to me. I would definitely recommend!"
Nancy Caldemeyer
Verified Buyer
"Great products, just not for me. I'm 68 & these products on me emphazied my wrinkles & made them very obvious. If I were younger without problem areas, I would love these products. In sad I can't keep them."
US Ciate London is rated 4.57 based on 14 reviews