US Ciate London Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend US Ciate London

How would you rate US Ciate London ?

"My first experience with Ciate London was through my ipsy bag, and I loved that eyeliner enough to buy one from Ciate directly. But I got maybe one use out of the one I bought before it essentially dried out."
"The products are fabulous!!"
Yuri Ochoa
Verified Buyer
"With more sales and promos!!"
"usually very good products except this time"
Lindsey Kubisz
Verified Buyer
"Love the setting spray. So pretty when you shake it up"
Kimberly Oxendine
Verified Buyer
"Love the selection of colors! Shipping is fast. The nail polish lasts forever in an application and has great coverage."
Rana Alassal
Verified Buyer
"The blush I ordered is so pretty but not very big for the price."
Shasta Gunsch
Verified Buyer
"My nails look like mermaids! I cannot say enough about the new nail polish! Ciate brand is the best!"
Misty Monasco
Verified Buyer
"I received my order in a timely manner. I of had bought 2 of the same thing. So I could give one lip set to my daughter for Christmas this year. I put on one color and fell in love. Creamy and stayed on very easy to apply. Not drying to the lip that is very important to me. I can't wait to get to influencer status to spread the word more about your products I'm in love with them. Thank you for putting out a great product. Misty"
Beth Beverly
Verified Buyer
"I love Ciate nail polishes, they are definitely worth the money and they last longer than any other polish I’ve ever used!"
Heidi Graham
Verified Buyer
"Love the products but the shipping of products is terrible, takes at least a week before they even send the products to the shipping facility!"
"Love this top coat!"
Tina Glaser
Verified Buyer
"I ordered two products, received a confirmation email that my order was accepted. I then received a second email stating my order is delayed, check tracking in a few days. I checked it states it shipped. I have no clue what is going on."
Janelle Lawson
Verified Buyer
"I ordered weeks ago and just couple of days ago received email my order was being delayed no details on when I would get it or anything. They sure charged my account immediately though. Not sure if and when I’ll get my product I paid more than 40$ for!"
Holly Sawyers
Verified Buyer
"My order was ready, shipped and at my door sooner than expected! The lip color is perfect!"
Heidi Graham
Verified Buyer
"I love the nail polishes however the shipping process is terrible!"
Janki Parekh
"Great colors!!!!"
Jessica Lambert
Verified Buyer
"I purchased four colors of the Mani Markers and so far I love the product! Just wish more colors were available in the marker. Great product!"
"I was very pleased with the shopping experience and shipping when I placed an order. And once the product arrived I have been very happy with it as well. Couldn't have asked for more."
"I need to return wrong colors."
US Ciate London is rated 4.24 based on 41 reviews