US Ciate London Reviews

Based on 3,065 reviews
Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
Read US Ciate London Reviews
My product was supposed to have glitter it does not I hate it and I want a refund
Very disappointed by the quality of the products
Amo sus colores en los lipstick! Me gustaria que tuvieran mas colores ...los entregaron pronto
Never disappointed.
I love the color & it makes my brown eyes pop
Love it...good color for autumn...but wanted the other 2 colors that you were sold out
I love this company!!!
It’s genius!!! I’ve tried every wing stamp on the market but my eyes are not symmetrical because of a surgery so they were never even. But with the Stamp and Drag it’s so easy to get them right!!! Love ❤️
US Ciate London 5 star review on 14th July 2022
My daughter had a sample, she loved it! THEN, her three year old got hold of it 😬. Part of her birthday gift was a real full size Moondust highlighter. She loves it!
This is my favorite mascara. I’ve used everything from Cover Girl to Chanel trying to find the best mascara and Wonderwand is by far the best.
Thank you for offering a miniature product so I could try it to see if it worked for me. Delivery was very fast!
Wrong item sent.
I had used the trial size wonderland mascara and loved it so much I got a real size version and love it to! The packaging was even beautiful! Thank you!
Great products at an affordable price. Quick shipping.
I have been using this liner for probably 2 years! I love it! So easy to use!😀
Love the product, the shipping is quick and the communication is also very good.
I first found this company through Ipsy. I absolutely love the wonderwand mascara. I did notice some flaking with this new tube so hopefully it’s a one off and not a formula change.
Love the watermelon moisture primer Also love the wonderland Mascara Love dewy skin vitamin C glass glow primer and knockout 10% acid complex serum Also love celestial sparkling powder
US Ciate London 5 star review on 15th June 2022
I love all of the products I have purchased! The mascara, eyeliners, and setting powder are the best I have ever used!
Why was I charged a $1.70 service fee without my knowledge? This is such a turn off & I don’t appreciate ya’ll taking from my bank account without notifying me 1st. This will probably be the ONLY time I will order on line from this company.
US Ciate London is rated 4.1 based on 3,065 reviews