US Ciate London Reviews

Based on 3,069 reviews
Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
Read US Ciate London Reviews
Why was I charged a $1.70 service fee without my knowledge? This is such a turn off & I don’t appreciate ya’ll taking from my bank account without notifying me 1st. This will probably be the ONLY time I will order on line from this company.
Compact was broke sent in a complete and never got a response on what to do about replacing
I have used the glitter flips before and love them. Still love them, but was disappointed that one of the colors I ordered this time, which is my favorite color, was half empty and appeared that it had been used. I don't know if there was a defect in the making of it, but not very happy that it was half empty.
Love the product but the jar is only half full
Hi- this was my first time ordering. I got my products in a reasonable time. I ordered 3 things and got a matte lipstick that when I opened it and saw the color, I didn’t care for it at all and it didn’t look like the picture at all. There was nothing on the site about return! I had to write to you inquiring about returning the lipstick and the response was only returnable if unopened! So I can’t return for not liking the product! That is a no return policy! I love your mascara but now will not order anything else because I’d be stuck with it. Too bad:(
Didn’t notice a difference in the color for the color flip lipsticks. A bit disappointing tbh. Texture is nice though.
Quickly shipped and safely packaged. Quality and value for price is not on par with some other brands, however.
Liquid flip lipsticks look very different color than on web site. Editors haul interior packaging cardboard all torn up on both of them I ordered as gifts. Had to take out of box for them to look presentable. Haven't tried other products yet.
I love the watermelon primer! The CQ color changing lipstick is a big disappointment. Very dry, doesn't change colors, cracks and feels thick.
Not happy with color and quality I would like a refund. I have emailed you and no one has got back at me.
Charcoal is too dark for me.I have gray hair and the other two colors are too warm toned.I wish you had a taupe.😊
I tested my new ciate liquid lipsticks for PFAS via water resistancy, and was disappointed with the results. I hope Ciate moves towards PFAS free products, and avoids talc, due to asbestos contamination.
I absolutely love your lipsticks but this last order, which had 4 different lipsticks in it, came in a flimsy bag. It is extremely warm here and the lipsticks were crushed and slightly melted. Not at all happy about this since these lipsticks are not cheap.
Pretty good
As far as shipping goes, I was impressed on how fast I got my order! Now, as far as my products go, I loved the nail polish and the dew stick! I was not a fan of the lip powders, the pigment is not that noticeable. Waste of money in my opinion.
I love my confetti highlighter, but was disappointed that it was broke up.
Love the product, however the only shipping option I was given was 22 day priority and after paying for that it took 5 days to arrive.
The lippies are pretty but uncomfortable and I am still unable to open the nsil polish bottle. 😞
My order arrived very quickly.
I thought the actual compacts would be bette are they’re cheaply made and also the multi glow arrived with a crack I was disappointed about that because I mainly wanted this collection for display but it’s just a hassle to return then wait then purchase item again maybe better packaging would help idk.
US Ciate London is rated 4.1 based on 3,069 reviews