US Ciate London Reviews

Based on 3,065 reviews
Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
Read US Ciate London Reviews
Love the product, the shipping is quick and the communication is also very good.
First order Quick delivery I like it, so far
LOVE the products and ease of shopping, but your shipping charges are outrageously expensive compared to other sites. Will make me think twice before ordering again.
I like all shades.
I like the innovative products. I've tried the nail polish and really like them. The lip products I've tried so far are so-so. Some are better than others. The prices are a bit high but the sales are great.
I love the wonderwand mascara It is the best I've tried. The applicator is super cool. I am anxious to try out the eyeshadow Palette.
Very fast shipping
Didn't get my package even though it said delivered
Everything came packaged well and came in a decent amount of time. I enjoyed all but one product I received (the microblade brow pen).
Fast shipping and great sales.
It’s not too bad! I wanted something that would stay on for longer hours And a plump looks .
Most of my make up was ok. 1 of my glitter flip is not what the picture described.
I am usually wary of long wearing lipstick as it always feels uber drying. These were amazing - went on great and the glitter was perfect. It stayed on through two meals with no touch ups.
I LOVE CIATÉ London! The products I’ve received so far and top notch!
A bit over priced.
Eyeshadow are beautiful I love the formula but one of my Palette was broken
So excited we received the Edna and Miss Piggy collections today. One of the shadows in the Edna collection was broken but that’s ok Super excited to paint with these and do a video for you Deva
I love Ciate. I buy all my makeup from them. The only thing that I'm not liking recently is the out of stocks. I've been waiting for my eyeliner too long, I had to go and buy something from a store. And it figures I don't like it. I will just keep waiting for Ciate to get some in.
I absolutely love the products and I got them quick! My only complaint is because I collect makeup for packaging not use. The product I got had creases which no isn't a big deal unless it's for your collection. Overall it was an amazing experience ordering from the.
i do love the saturation of color with the glitter flip lip color but not enough glitter!
US Ciate London is rated 4.1 based on 3,065 reviews