USC Reviews

Could Be Better
Read USC Reviews

cs@usc.co.uk

Unit 10B Drybridge Road

Tell us how USC made you happy
Terrible - take your money and never deliver your item. Even when paying next day delivery. Ordered USC40000069785565 and never received anything and neither did the delivery company. Seems like a scam. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. I have contacted customer service several times and had no response but the money has been taken from my account.
Lack of customer service and providing alternative options for desired products.
I ordered two pairs of Barbour slippers of which both arrived late even though I paid for extra for next day delivery. Both pair arrived in very tatty damaged boxes. USC were not bothered that they arrived in bad condition did not care these had been bought as gifts. They think high ticket items doesn't matter if the packaging damaged. Poor customer service. I won't buy from them again
I ordered on the 27th November 2021, emailed by Hermes to say it was delayed and money taken from my account. I contacted USC several times and I had a message over a week ago to say they will let me know when my refund will be processed. This is now 1 month since I ordered. It is an absolute disgrace that a customer has to wait this long for a refund.
I love this Hack West Credit Specialist and their love to help me in my credit repair journey. I had a terrible situation that happened and fell into hardship with my journey in life. Hack West gave me a second chance in life with my credit score and was able to increase my score over 310 points. Deleting over $70k in collection and charge offs and able to re-establish my life. Thank you, Mr. West and his team, for helping me... Here’s how to connect with West (H A C K W E S T @ W R I T E M E, C O M Or WhatsApp +1 4 2 4 3 0 7 2 6 3 8)
Cant really complain easy to change your sizes if they dont fit and easy yo find what you need online
I purchased my trainers yesterday, paid £9 99 premium next day delivery, still awaiting delivery and received no updates, very poor service
We ordered wrong size sent it back and had replacement 2 days later
Very dissapointed still never received my parcel and had no refund for the next day delivery which was placed over a week ago
Purchased a dozen items of clothing, all fit and look great and excellent value, with great next day delivery
Excellent clothes at excellent prices! And a special mention for Customer services ,who dealt with a slight blip regards my last order in a no nonsense professional manner!! Can not recommend USC highly enough!
Quick delivery although postage cost was expensive just for a T-shirt Website easy to use
LOVELY CLOTHES 🥰
Happy with the products and delivery time. I only wish items purchased online could be returned or exchanged in store, as it would be easier and cheaper.
Paid for next day delivery never come not happy
Top item , quick service , cheaper online than in branch ! Thanks
USC 5 star review on 19th June 2021
It is cheap
Ordered a 34w trouser had a 30w trouser delivered and I have to paybto return , will never shop at USC again and spread this to everyone I no via Facebook and Instagram!@
Constant emails about fake sales, the fact that you think I’m so stupid and will jump to buy something for the same price as weeks ago just because your sending crappy fake sales emails make me feel extremely under valued as a customer and I won’t be using any of Mike Ashley’s brands again coz he thinks I’m trucking stupid. Treat your customers with honesty and integrity and you might manage to hold to them for more than one fake sale.
terrible customer service