Valuelights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valuelights
Read Valuelights Reviews

phillip.curry@lseretailgroup.co.uk

Tell us how Valuelights made you happy
Very quick delivery, good value for money and good discount for multi buys, only downside the quality of the screws they provided were rubbish they rounded of when tightening so if it comes loose I’m going to struggle to tighten them again as for the lamp as it is we love it.
great service
Ordered a wall light on a Wednesday evening which arrived withinin 48hrs at 2pm on a Friday- but glass broken. Contacted them by email as phone lines not manned due to Covid. They had sent a new one by 4pm on Friday -to arrive Monday. Great service. Beautiful wall light- copper bulkhead.
I placed an order for 2 ceiling lights and a table lamp, on delivery (which was sooner than expected) one of my ceiling lights were missing. Through email I contacted Value Lights and received exceptional customer service and Was sent a replacement for next day delivery, even though it was Hermes that lost my parcel! The items were of excellent quality. Would not hesitate to use Value lights again. Thank you
In the midst of the lockdown I placed my order on a Friday night - it was delivered on the Sunday! Amazing service and highly recommended.

Customer Services also responded within a few hours when I sent a message prior to placing my order.
Good value good product would buy again
Excellent service ordered lamp Friday & it arrived by Sunday. Lamp is perfect
Good quality lights at a very reasonable price
I ordered a floor lamp and when it arrived it was marked. I ran customer service and they were brilliant with replacing this item for me. Very quick delivery to. Love the lamp very pleased.
Good value . Prompt delivery.
Absolutely spotless lights provides ValueLights. We have bought a new house and these lights are brightening up every room. Good priceses, amazing style! Fully recommended!
We have not even recorded the lights yet after nearly two weeks a very poor service
Our apologies for not receiving you item, we will contact the carrier to investigate further.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further issues.

customerservice@iconiclights.co.uk

Very good product and quick delivery - very happy!
Quick delivery and products are good quality for the price paid.
Great Service
Good Quality Lights
Excellent Price
Fantastic value, quality lights with a speedy delivery..,what more could you ask for. Thumbs up from me I’ll definitely use you again.
Two lovely touch lamps that really put the finishing touches to my daughters newly decorated bedroom, really good value for money
Fantastic product. My light arrived the day after I ordered. Perfectly packaged. Fantastic service and extremely good value. Thank you.
Absolute bargain . Value for your money I have recommended my friends and family .
Purchased a lamp for my parents and so pleased with the service I received. Delivery was quick and I was kept well informed at all times.
Excellent service, bedroom lamps came the next day from placing my order with Donna. Communication via email came straight away with invoice and delivery company. Very good service.
Valuelights is rated 4.67 based on 5,244 reviews