Valuelights Reviews

of reviewers recommend Valuelights
Read Valuelights Reviews

phillip.curry@lseretailgroup.co.uk

Tell us how Valuelights made you happy
Awful customer service. Poor communication. Extremely bad experience. Would have chosen zero star if I had option. I bought 4 lights, one of them is missing parts and customer services are not answering emails or phone. On long holds with bank to open a dispute. Waste of time and money. Avoid using the company. 0% recommended.
They sent me the lights with pieces missing and have ignored all of my emails and my wife's emails!!! We have emailed atleast 10 times to be ignored! They have taken the money and hidden away like most companies these days!! I will be taking legal action because enough is enough companies like this need to learn the hard way.
Akbar
after 7 emails i still do not have a response regarding the missing bracket required to fit the light to the ceiling!!!!
We have not even recorded the lights yet after nearly two weeks a very poor service
Our apologies for not receiving you item, we will contact the carrier to investigate further.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further issues.

customerservice@iconiclights.co.uk

I ordered a standing lamp and recieved a copper naked woman table lamp....I am waiting for someone to reply to my email to sort this out. Disappointed
Very disappointed I’ve ordered a table lamp Waited nearly 2 weeks for the delivery apparently turns out it was sent to the wrong address but nobody let me know I had to get in touch with them myself to find out what has happened to my order Very disappointed as a first time buyer not a great customer service
Hello,

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further issues.
This is the first time I have used Valuelights and it will be the last time.

I received the lamp shade last week and have heard nothing further from the company about the issue with the rest of the lamp. When I phoned to query where the rest of the lamp was I was told it would be sent out within 48 hours and if not to get in touch. No where did it state there would be two separate deliveries. I still had not received any communications from the company after 48 hours so I had to ring again. I was told the rest of the lamp has been sent to Hermes on Thursday but they still have not received it by the following Monday. I then sent an email expressing my disappointment and was told Hermes had lost a shipment. The company were clearly aware of the problem but did not inform me as the customer. I find this unacceptable and very disappointing. I am currently awaiting a satisfactory response to my email and the rest of my lamp.
Please accept our apologies. We have now responded to your communication directly to address the issues and resolve this matter for you.
I ordered three light shades, two small and one larger one, on arrival we saw that the larger on was not big enough so it was returned and an even larger one was ordered. I was told that they would refund the returned light shade which was never opened. Five months later and about 20 emails later i have not been refunded. The postal receipt has also been emailed to them, most of my email have never had a response.
Our apologies for the delay in processing your refund. Please contact our Customer service team who will be more than happy to resolve this for you. Please can you ensure you are using the following e-mail address for contact

customerservice@valuelights.co.uk
Well my product was damaged on arrivel and did not work, contacted immediately I was refunded for the product but not the delivery which I was dissapointed.
Hi

Please accept our apologies, we will look into this further for you.

Iconic Lights
Glass broken and LED lights didnt work on bathroom cabinet still waiting for refund
Hello,

Our apologies for your item arriving damaged.

Shortly after assembly, the light began to overheat and failed. I tried to contact customer service via phone and email but have had no response. I have been unable to arrange a refund or replacement so far.
Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and sincerely apologies that you have not received any of our responses and will be in touch to resolve this matter
Value Lights
I was a bit disappointed as the light was a lot smaller then I thought it would be. It was for my living room, but I would say it's more for a hall way because of size.

customerservice@valuelights.co.uk
Lamps arrived and I had to assemble them by using the Velcro to wrap round the insert. Wanted white, there was a yellow/brown rim around the top and bottom of the shade. Contacted customer service twice to no avail. Not interested and completely ignored.
We are sorry to hear you are not happy with your purchase from us. Please contact our Customer service team who will be more than happy to resolve this for you. Please ensure you are using the following e-mail address as your contact e-mail

customerservice@valuelights.co.uk
Light supplied was faulty as would not screw together. various glues tried and failed. I sent an email to this business about the rubbish they had supplied but they failed to answer. Could not travel to a post office to return as I am recovering from a spinal injury. Item now in garage waiting for collection by the council. Hate being ripped off As a housebound pensioner this is unfunny !
Our apologies for your item arriving damaged. Please contact our Customer service team who will be more than happy to resolve this for you. Please can you ensure you use the following e-mail address as your contact email:-

customerservice@valuelights.co.uk
Valuelights courier took it upon themselves to change my delivery address?and consequently delivered my items to the wrong address, having been informed of this via email I contacted Valuelights who said they would look into the matter and contact me the following day with an update, 5 days on I still haven't heard from Valuelights or the courier company!!!!!! in my view very poor customer services.
We are sorry to hear that delivery has not yet taken place. Please contact our Customer service team who will be more than happy to resolve this for you. Please ensure you are using the following e-mail address for contact:-

customerservice@valuelights.co.uk
Absolutely dreadful. Received a damaged product, have now emailed 6 times and yet to receive a response from the customer service team let alone a resolution.
Our apologies for your item arriving damaged. Please contact our Customer service team who will be more than happy to resolve this for you. Please can you ensure you are using the following e-mail address as your contact e-mail:-

customerservice@valuelights.co.uk
Paid for express delivery and 10 days later I’m still waiting for my lamp. Emailed value lights twice and been ignored both times. Not happy and will not be using again. Avoid if you’re in a hurry!
We are sorry to hear delivery has not yet taken place. Please contact our Customer service team who will be more than happy to resolve this for you. Please can you ensure you are using the following e-mail to contact us:-

customerservice@valuelights.co.uk
It looks too cheap. Even the lampshade comes in 4 separate pieces. In general all the pieces were damage. I'm returning my entire order and waiting for my refund.
Our apologies for your item arriving damaged.

customerservice@valuelights.co.uk
Accidentally broke glass shade whilst installing fan, spoke to customer service said they didn’t sell shade seperate and would have to buy complete fan, bloody rubbish service, will never buy from them again
Thank you for your review. We are sorry that on this occasion, we were not able to assist you.
The desk lamp I bought was cheap but extremely very poor quality. Returned and waiting for a refund.
We are sorry to hear you are not happy with your purchase from us. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us
Value lights